• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mono Type Team OC Roleplay

What's it about?
This is for people with OC's that are Mono Type Such a team of all Water Pokemon (Only Six Pokemon) or Dark Type for examples. You can have Multi type Pokemon but it must be consists that all Pokemon have the same type like a Altaria on a team of Fairies. A bad team is Like Lapras on a Fire Team. I will probably have about 12 People Join. First come, First to join. The Region Will be in whatever gets the most votes (Hopefully kalos Or Kanto, My two favorites)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
  • Follow The Roleplay Rules. Read this if you haven't already: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/
  • No Mary Sues: Please No. I would hate for a team of Arcanines or something like that. And No teams of legendary Pokemon Like a Team of Fire Legendary Pokemon
  • Have Fun!: I hope you like this roleplay
  • Single Type Only, No Teams with two types or three, but one type/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Mono Type OC Character Sheet
Full Name:
Home Region:
Appearance:
Accessories:
Personality:
Team Type:
Starter Pokemon:
Pokemon
Name/Nickname/Gender/Nature/Accessories

My OC
Full Name: Mayu Ayumi Akeda
Home Region and City: Snowbell City,Kalos
Appearance:Long Black hair, Brown Eyes, Lavender Dress with a Pink Bandanna and Lavender Flats
Accessories:Mega Necklace, Pink Bandanna, And Pink Shoulder Bag with a Pokemon Symbol on it for Pokeballs
Personality:Hyper,Sweet, Kinda Clumsy
Team Type: Fair
Starter Pokemon: Dedenne
Pokemon
Dedenne/Sparky/Male/Jolly/Pink Bandanna
Sylveon/Sugar/Female/Gentle/Pink Bandanna
Slurpuff/Fluffle Puff/Female/Quirky/Pink Bandanna
Altaria/Cloudy/Male/Quiet/Pink Bandanna
Klefki/Steel/Male/Pink Bandanna
Florges/Floria/Female/Naughty/Pink Bandanna
Carbink/Rocky/Gender less/Docile/Pink Bandanna

Last edited: