• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon mirage island

Hello my fellow role players and welcome to the concept board for Pokemon mirage island
In this Rp your character begins their Pokemon journey with two starter Pokemon the first must be a regional starter it doesn't matter what, the second however can be any three stage evolution Pokemon e.g. Gible and abra, there are however exceptions to this rule someone Pokemon with only two stages are allowed e.g. Eevee and Riolu also any two stage Pokemon capable of mega evolving is fine. If you want a different Pokemon don't be afraid to ask me through PM
Also in this new region I (the trap master) will be regulating and controlling the challenges and encounters of the characters to request or suggest a specific encounter or challenge there will be a PM wall specifically for that.

Now onto the story

For millennia the peaceful region of yamatai was defended by the mythical Pokemon Excalibur. However lately the island has sunken to disarray from pollution and the evil team darkness who have turned the once peaceful and beautiful island into a harsh and ugly wasteland, and the once great mythic Excalibur has now been severely weakened, his extra forms lost
These lost forms have now take the form of
Sableye
Skarmony
Excadrill
Salamance
Sharpedo
(These Pokemon are available to either catch {one each} or to befriend
Now a team of six young trainers has arrived on the island totally un aware of the danger that awaited them

Right. I'll join.

Name: Ashen

Picture: Disclaimer, I do not own the picture
image.jpg

Personality: Pretty quiet and sarcastic when you do talk to her. She loves to Adventure and has a deep connection with Psychic types.

History: comes from a long line of Psychics and can use the basics. Ashen can levitate small things for a short amount of time and can hear bits of people's thoughts if they are thinking about her.

Pokemon:

Fennekin-Stixs
Gender- Female
Personality- is very social able and loves to talk to psychic types. She likes to relax and mess with other Pokemon when she has the chance.
Moves
~Psybeam
~Ember
~Flame Charge
~Protect

Eevee-Solstice
Gender- Female
Personality- Loves to adventure and play with Stixs. The tiny Eevee also enjoys fighting and playing with her trainer.
Moves
~Shadowball
~Dig
~tackle
~Iron Tail

Good?

Uhh, Twilight Nova... Shauna23... _Umbreon_... NightRaven... That's basically who I RP with normally. JacobRaze is an amazing Roleplayer, but he hasn't been in The fourms for a while.

Name: Hale Strider

Picture:
Carlos%20Heath_zpsyakx7x2g.png

I do not own this image. It was created with joy-ling's trainer creator.

Personality: A calm but smart young man. He battles with strategy in mind, thinking over his moves. He tries to be friendly to most people, but can come over as blunt and thus insult someone.

History: As a trainer from Veilstone City, Hale has met the local Gym Leader, Maylene, a few times. Impressed by her battling style, Hale decided to become a trainer himself. Receiving a Chimchar from the visiting professor Rowan and a Porygon created by his father, he set off on his own Pokémon journey.

Pokemon:

Species: Chimchar
Nickname: Chezo
Personality: Fiery and upbeat. He's a determined fighter, and will take on any opponent, even if he doesn't stand a chance. Often gets into arguments with Hale.
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Gunk Shot, Hidden Power Water

Species: Porygon
Nickname: Project P
Personality: Very few is known about Project P's personality. It never shows any emotion at all. Hale sometimes debates on whether or not Project P is actually a living Pokémon instead of a machine.
Ability: Trace
Moves: Lock-On, Zap Cannon, Ice Beam, Psychic

Species: Porygon
Nickname: Project P
Personality: Very few is known about Project P's personality. It never shows any emotion at all. Hale sometimes debates on whether or not Project P is actually a living Pokémon instead of a machine.
Ability: Trace
Moves: Lock-On, Zap Cannon, Ice Beam, Psychic

You know what I love about Project P? My character is based off of and RP Shuana23 made called Project Pokemon (Project P.) Ashen is a human and turned into an Espeon for scientific purposes by her father. It's and intriguing RP if you are interested in RPs that you can read along, but I thought that your Porygon's name is so Ironic! I love it! XD

You know what I love about Project P? My character is based off of and RP Shuana23 made called Project Pokemon (Project P.) Ashen is a human and turned into an Espeon for scientific purposes by her father. It's and intriguing RP if you are interested in RPs that you can read along, but I thought that your Porygon's name is so Ironic! I love it! XD
It took me some time to actually find the RP, oops. Anyway, I saw what it was about, but I think I'm going to sit out on that one. The topic is interesting, but not for me, I'm afraid. Thanks for telling me, anyway!

Also, Project P doesn't stand for Project Pokémon, in case you were wondering. It stands for Project Porygon.

Oh, I know. I was just alluding it to an RP I was in a while back. It's private, so unless you ask Shauna you couldn't play in that one anyways. But I just thought it was so funny! XD

Ashen was the human form of my character Sostice in the RP, and I'm going to have Solstice in this RP too. Just as Ashen's pokemon

Yeah, Shauna. I hadn't even read your roleplay before, so yeah. Project P is usually the nickname I give to my Porygon2 when I'm playing competitively as well, so really, haven't ripped it.

Name: Mina Hypna
Nickname: Min
Birthday: February 23
Howetown: Saffron City
Type: Psychic
Appearance: I don't own this picture

Personality: Mina is quiet a lot and doesn't really talk a lot. She only talks to her Pokemon. She is very smart, strategic, and brave at times.

Starter Pokemon: psych
Species: drowzee
Nickname: psy
Move set: hypnosis, confusion, psybeam, and nightmare
Personality: only listens or likes mina at first, but likes others as he goes and meets other people and Pokemon. Fiercely loyal to Mina.

Last edited by a moderator: