• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mind Swap Rp

Due to a terrible accident, many trainer's have gotten their minds swapped with their Pokemon. Basically they are stuck in their Pokemon's bodies and their Pokemon and stuck in theirs. What is worse is that this was right before a tournament which all of the trainers entered in. Now the Pokemon which are inside of the Humans' bodies have to complete the tournament, using their old owners as their Pokemon.

Rules

1) Follow the RP/General Rules

2) Try not to be too OP

3) The Pokemon and Human still cannot understand eachother after the mind swap

4) Write the name of my favourite Pokemon (Found on my profile) in Other on one form and your favourite on the other to prove that you read all of these, and disregard the other note which i will write later in the rules. I will not do it to throw people off

5) No new moves may be learned within the tournament

6) Pokemon Can evolve but only with good reason

7) You can be another person's Trainer's/Pokemon as long as you ask them, but still have to do one of each, and swap the roles around. (One of your OCs can be the other person's trainer as long as one of the other person's OCs gets to be your trainer)

8 ) If you have read the rules, type @SMRPG64 in Other for both

Forms (You have to do one of each)

Pokemon-In-A-Human Form
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Human-in-a-Pokemon form
Name:
Personality:
Species:
Shiny?:
Other:

Note that for the Age and gender, you must put the Age and Gender of the BODY, not of the Mind. The name and Personality are for the Mind though

These are mine

Pokemon-In-A-Human Form
Name: Nightmare
Personality: Quite Sneaky and likes to play tricks, never liked to obey his trainer.
Appearance: A short boy with black hair and eyes.
Other: @SMRPG64

Human-in-a-Pokemon form
Name: Richard Whitman
Personality: Calm and Patient, but at the same time takes a few too many risks.
Species: Haunter
Shiny?: No
Moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Shadow Ball
Other: @SMRPG64

We will begin after 4 people join, allowing for the start of the tournament. The RP will close at 8 people.