• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Masters Tournament Disscussion

Do you want to have a more important storyline, or just the tournament

• Yay, Storyline!

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Just the tournament...

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Just woken up, I find out I am against Cynthia. What did I do to deserve this?

Edit: Pokémon showdown name is Doodlydiddle. If I'm not on that, try Moody Gible

Err... what happened in the battle? The order got reversed. Tbh, we should delete all the posts and try again. I attacked first with sky attack, then he used nasty plot, I then used acrobatics. He then OHKOed me with Moonblast
Edit: Oh nvm, he fixed it

I'll be active. I'm supposed to be against DeltaFlame last I saw, so I feel like I need an excuse to get into a Battle to make it fair considering I now know his team and Braviary stat

I might be out of the rp. As I'm super late because I was away for a while. Idk if the tournement started but it's taking forever to read everyone's posts. As I am still on page one

Did the tournement start?

And yes. I am champion of Alola

Making my team now, which might make me even more late. I'll put all my Strength into thinking what to post in the actual rp.

no, The tournament didnt start, just the characters meeting and stuff a few battles here and there, your character could just be sleeping in or resting, or studying up in his room

Just made my team, and Reds

And also does anyone wanna battle? My username is Striker5639 and I'm online for a bit testing my team and reds team vs My friends that isn't in the rp

Last edited:
You guys, each time you have a battle on Showdown you're supposed to put a link of the replay of your battle. You guys are just battling and not letting us see what is happening.