• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Magical Journey

Okay, I don’t know quite what would make good powers, but I was thinking Amethyst could either nullify or at least tone down the powers of a person or Pokémon she is touching, or she can tap into the powers of someone she touches. These are just ideas, of course, and I’d be glad of suggestions.

I was thinking that the professor would be the one to do so with a letter and asking new trainers to meet them as they had information for them in their travels. I will then have an event happen when everyone is a certain place that will trigger the change in our characters.

I want to join this RP, if I can!

Name: Nakamura Kana (Kana as first)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: As she is training in kendo, Kana is very disciplined and strict with tradition. She is quiet and introverted, choosing to train with her Riolu rather than spend time with strangers outside. She spends most of her free time practicing and doing ikebana, as well as tending to an actual garden in her family house. She migrated from Johto and is very fond of food from home.
Physical Appearance: Kana has long, light brown hair which she usually keeps in a flat ponytail when training, but down when she isn't. She has dark brown eyes that are usually focused on something. She's quite tall for her age.
Clothing: She wears the traditional kendo uniform when training in the dojo, but wears long, palazzo pants with a plain t-shirt tucked in.
Role: Apprentice swordsman
Pokemon: Riolu (M)

I want to join this RP, if I can!

Name: Nakamura Kana (Kana as first)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: As she is training in kendo, Kana is very disciplined and strict with tradition. She is quiet and introverted, choosing to train with her Riolu rather than spend time with strangers outside. She spends most of her free time practicing and doing ikebana, as well as tending to an actual garden in her family house. She migrated from Johto and is very fond of food from home.
Physical Appearance: Kana has long, light brown hair which she usually keeps in a flat ponytail when training, but down when she isn't. She has dark brown eyes that are usually focused on something. She's quite tall for her age.
Clothing: She wears the traditional kendo uniform when training in the dojo, but wears long, palazzo pants with a plain t-shirt tucked in.
Role: Apprentice swordsman
Pokemon: Riolu (M)
That is not really what I meant as a role. I was mainly talking about pokemon train etc. etc, as I want the powers people receive shine. Though I do not mind if your character has the training for it, I would rather have everyone on the same field.

Yeah that is completely fine. Though I do not think that she has to be completely broke for them.

Also to start you could have Sera come to Grace Oak, as she is a wide spread researcher, to ask for questions. The other idea I had would for her to come in on the request of Oak as she would have sent her a letter to come see her. Maybe to share a bit of info she has regarding her field of study.

Yeah, I forgot about the plane ticket. (And Quick Balls aren't guaranteed to work, of course, but I see what you mean.)

Is she coming directly from the Airport? I assume the nearest one is in Viridian. (I always have an Airport in Viridian for worlds that can support Airports.)