• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon:Lux et Tenebrae (Light and Darkness)

Ron scratched the back of his head. "Not from here?" He bit his lower lip as he thought for a second. "Well I'll give you a tour. Come on."

"Oh thank goodness. A walk is perfect." Furia looked at Sylveon. "Noise is okay, but HIS noise. Ugh."

Ron began to lead the way. "Well we can check out the Pokemon center, mart and gym. Then I'll show you the good life." They passed by Henrich and Storm. "You can adopt Pokemon here." He pointed ahead. "There's a good boneless place up ahead."

"Storm, Storm Cromwell. It is not really that I do not like to have a band of my own, it is just that I do not work well people who think too highly of themselves to rely on others." Storm adjusted his wide brimmed hat to a better angle. He looked at the man, he was expecting some sort of challenge because no one believed that he was Storm as he does not do many live concerts.

Storm followed the girl and the rocker as they walked past the shelter. He was still a little upset that one of his favorite band members was a right prick. Oh well he would just have to live with it.

Frost rolled her eyes as she thought of the egoisestic fire type. He would just not give up. If he did not leave her alone soon, she would break her no fighting rule and blast him off the man's shoulder. "Yeah like that will ever happen. The day I fall in love with you, is the day Grumpigs learn how to fly. Here let me say it slower for you. I. Do. Not. Like. You! Not everyone is going to fall for a crummy pick up line and some smooth talking."

"Storm huh? Well it's good to meet someone else who isn't a twig." If Heinrich had any other thoughts, he kept them to himself. As he followed along.

Heinrich's Scorbunny known as Pyro, rolled his eyes at the Alolan Vulpix's remark. "What is it with you ice types playing hard to get? What's wrong? You too cool to go out with a fire type? Seriously chill out! Freeze Louise!" It was hard to tell if his remarks were oblivious or spiteful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren briefly wondered what she was getting into but followed along anyway. At least it was better than running around like a Squirtle in a power plant. The girl passed by the musician she had seen earlier, and noticed. No way. It was Heinrich von Grosse of the Pokeloution. Lauren was a fan of their group. Turning to Ron, She asked. "Have you ever heard of the group the Pokeloution?"

Amber looked at the Quilava skeptically. "C'mon! It can't be that bad can it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon hearing the girls remark, a literal reminder that the Pokeloution was all he was known for, Heinrich snapped. "As Much as I enjoy meeting a fan, I am sick of people who only recognize from that dumbass group! One day I will be known for something more! I will be known as the champion of the Omnia League!" Heinrich finished this outburst by folding his arms, with a smug grin, which the Scorbunny on his shoulder mirrored.

Ron stopped and looked at Lauren. "Huh?" He looked around and didn't recognize the other two. "Nope. Never heard of them." He sighed. "But if you wanna go get an autograph, go for it." He turned around and began walking forward. "I'm gonna get some boneless."

"Again? Well I do like boneless." Furia followed Ron.

The punk walked slowly with his hands behind his head. He didn't have a care for the world. He had free time and he felt like boneless. He even considered having some battles, Furia would love that.

"I get it not everyone wants to be forced to do something. There is a reason why I am on vacation here in this region at the moment. Let's just say that my manger and I are not seeing eye to eye at the moment." Storm had a small smirk on his face. Though he was not one to battle he could get behind someone elses passion. His own passion for caring for pokemon, has led him to take in not only Frost, but the egg that he has in his bag at the moment.

Frost was not upset about his outburst as she sighed when he told her to chill out. What is in ice type for, but to chill out. "You know I am not saying that it would never happen, but I do have morals, and someone who comes up with a pun as a pick-up line falls below them. Not saying that I do not like puns, it is just when I do fall in love I want the pokemon to be friend first. I am not some pokemon that likes to be pushed aside when someone gets what they want. Besides you are not the only one who has a right to be pompous, just because I do not battle does not mean that I will fall for some strong armed tactic. Have you tried to get to know a girl first before you just try and flirt. You would catch more butterfree with a sweet pokepuff then a spicy one." As she spoke, Frost face soften a fraction. Though she would still shoot him down if he tried to hit on her again.

Heinrich sighed. "Yeah, I'm not above working with others, but I hate dealing with the baggage that comes with it. Either way, I got things to do. I'll see ya around." He then began walking towards the nearby street.

Pyro looked thoughtfully at the Alolan Vulpix. "You really learn something new every day." He said quietly, before settling in on his trainer's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be right there." Lauren told Ron, before pulling out the Omnia Leagues pamphlet again. Heinrich seemed intent on becoming champion. That was a big deal. It was why she had come here. Alas, the girl was much more apprehensive about this whole thing. She stood and stared at the pamphlet before moving forward head down, and possibly walking into Storm.

Amber once again had food on her brain. "Boneless? I'm in! As soon as my trainer is finished having an episode!" She called out to the Quilava in a merry tone. It seemed as if the Sylveon couldn't be bothered by anything.

The moment that the guy walked away, Storm's phone rang. Looking down at the number, he groaned as he slid the bar over to answer the call. Holding it up to his ear, he spoke to the person the other end of the phone as he walked. He had Frost in his arms. "What do you want Gavin?"

The number was from Storm's manager. Storm had never really been happy with who his parents chose to represent him. For one his manager was a prick and a homophobic asshole. While Storm listened to the rant about how he would have many more fans if he would just start acting like a man, Storm grew more and more uneasy. "Listen here Gavin. When I want to change my look I will do so under my own terms. Not everyone has to follow strict rules to be popular."

As Storm walked, he passed the girl with the Sylveon, and Ron Towers. He was close enough that they could hear his side of the conversation. "Just because I wear what I want does not restrict my popular songs from hitting number one, now does it. I have been on the top of the charts for awhile now, it was not thanks to you. If I would have listened to you, I would still be in Galar singing in bars just to afford my rent. Yeah I get it, my parents have money, but that does not mean that I do. I grew up being thaught how to handle my money responsibly, and what I had I earned myself. Hell my first guitar I had was paid for with doing chores around the ranch from sun up to sun down. Even then I had to pay for music lessons out of the money that I earned."

Storm paused to give Gavin a chance to speak. It always irked the singer how the man could be so pompous when it was Storm who had put in all of the work to get where he was at. "What do you mean that I would be nothing without you?" There was another brief pause. "Oh so I owe you all of my hits then? Well let me tell you something Mr. Knowitall. I am the one who spent hours writing those songs. I am the one who spent days playing in crapy bars, where they would only let me in because I offered to play for a meal and the chance to play my music. Oh I suppose it was you who got me in to record my first single. Well let me tell you something. It was me worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am. I will not let someone tell me otherwise. Now when I want to talk to you again, it will be of my own choice not yours. You better not call me again, or you will fired faster then you can blink."

With that Storm ended the call before Gavin could speak again. He put the phone away into the side pocket of bag, and resumed the calming petting of Frost. He was glad the ice type was there for him. He hated being treated as he was by that man. He hated the way that man made him feel. It was like he was just a money maker for him. It is never how he felt or what he wanted.

Frost was glad the call ended. She climbed up to Storm's shoulder and nuzzled into his neck. She hoped to relieve some of the stress that the singer felt. Though she knew that Storm would be upset for a bit.

Lauren had heard the argument that the musician was in. She had seen him playing in the square earlier. It was things like this that made her glad that she wasn't popular. There just seemed to be too much drama attached. She gave the man a sympathetic look. "I'm sure glad that I don't have to deal with stuff like that." the girl said thoughtfully, loud enough for both men with her to hear, without realizing it.

Amber was currently distracted by yet another new Pokemon. Looking up at the Alolan Vulpix on the newcomer's shoulder. "Hi there! Why do you have ice cream on your head?" The Sylveon asked the Vulpix, having never seen an Alolan variant before.

Ron continued to walk ahead, ignorant of Storm's conversation. He had no business hearing it and he didn't care for it. His mind was torn by a difficult decision however. Which sauce did he want on his boneless? He felt like buffalo, but also like sweet and sour. He didn't like ordering the two because he felt he had to be loyal to one during that lunch. "Buffalo." He said.

Furia smirked. "Buffalo."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The teen looked taken by surprise, as she took a moment to respond. A smile appeared on her face, as she let the fact sink in that she'd found someone kind.
"T-Thank you so much. I mean, yeah, please tell me if I'm being a bit annoying, but I hope I don't mess up." She laughed to herself.
Allie stared over the horizon. "I wonder when we'll get there? I don't have a watch, so I really have no idea."

Storm chuckled as he heard what the girl said. "Be glad. If I had my way, the man would be gone in a heartbeat. He gets on my nerves so much. Sorry about you having to hear all of that. I normally do not get as mad as I did earlier. My name is Storm Cromwell by the way." With that he held out his hand for the girl to shake. It seemed that all of the tense feelings that he had were gone when he hung up the phone.

Frost seemed to raise one eyebrow and give off an air of annoyance for a moment. "You do know that is my actual hair don't you."

Lauren promptly did a double take, pure embarrassment lighting up her cheeks. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't trying to eavesdrop!" the girl blurted out, before quickly attempting to compose herself. "I'm Lauren Lyonelle." she said as she returned the man's handshake. Her brow creasing slightly, as he introduced himself. "Storm Cromwell. I've heard that name before." She said thoughtfully.

Amber once more, had a look of childish curiosity on her face. "I knew that! It's just..." Suddenly the Sylveon gasped loudly in realization. "Your hair is made of ice cream! You can't be out here in the sun! You'll melt!" She squealed, her eyes wide with concern.

Storm smiled at the girl. "It's not like I was trying to keep it very quiet. It is nice to meet you. I am sorry you had to hear me talking like that. I am normally not so cross unless someone wrongs me." Storm tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. He was glad to not be talking to his manager.

Frost rolled her eyes as the Sylveon thought she was made of ice cream. Though she did give a slight giggle at the thought of it. "Well I can honestly say that I am not made of ice cream, so I do not have that to worry about. Why do you think that I was made of ice cream. I may be an ice type, but that does not mean I am made of ice cream."

Lauren smiled back at the man. "I wouldn't know." She said. "I mean, I'm sort of new in town and don't really know anyone."
The girls eyes then caught sight of the Alolan Vulpix sitting on the man's shoulder. "Wow I've never seen an Alolan Vulpix before. She's really pretty." lauren said genuinely, while also subconsciously hoping to change the subject.

Amber relaxed as the Vulpix reassured her that she was not made of ice cream. "I'm sorry, I saw a Pokemon before that was an ice cream." The Sylveon giggled. "And your hair looks like ice cream, so I guess I got confused." Amber giggled again that look of childish wonder, not once fading from her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile on the boat that Allie and Stacy were on. The Captain came and stood in front of the passengers, and announced through a megaphone. "Listen up everyone! We will be arriving at Tietokone City shortly! Please make sure you have all of your belongings before we dock! Thank you.

The Captain's Pokemon a Farfetch'd called out to the pokemon on board. "You heard the man! make sure you don't lose your humans before we dock!" The Farfetch'd then gave a wink, indicating that he was joking.

Ron and Furia walked into the restaurant. He looked around and found an empty booth in the corner. He walked over and sat down, Furia sitting next to him. The waitress arrived and with a smile and slight blush, took his order. He got two all you can eat promotions. Starting with 20 Buffalo boneless for him and 20 for Furia. He laid against the sit and smiled. Boneless while being hangover was the best.

Furia looked at him with an odd look. "Why order beer if you're hangover?"

"Well I am not from around here either. I am here on vacation. Well I would be if my manager would not call me every hour to try and set up a gig for me." Storm still had the smile on his face as he spoke. It seemed that when he spoke to the person on the phone they brought out the feelings and they left when he got off.

His smile grew bigger when she asked about Frost. Who was happy with the complement from the trainer. Her chest puffed out a bit. "Yeah she is Alolan vulpix. She has been with me for awhile now. I would say about 6 years now."

Frost then looked to the sylveon. She thought it was a bit funny that she thought she was made of ice cream, so she giggled a bit more at the thought. "It's ok. I know that most have not seen a vulpix like me before. I know the pokemon you are talking about and yes I can honestly see why you would get confused. As my companion said, my name is Frost. It is nice to meet you."

Lauren nodded with her own smile. "That doesn't sound like fun. So, I guess you're in a group?" The girl asked curiously.

Amber giggled again, smiling as the Vulpix introduced herself. "I'm Amber, and I'm also sorry." The Sylveon said. "I guess I got a certain sugary treat on my mind." The Sylveon's ribbon unwrapped itself from her trainer's arm, and snaked its way into the girls pocket. This caused the pokepuff lauren bought at the sandwich shop to fall from her pocket and onto the ground.

Lauren squeaked in surprise, as her Sylveon raided her pocket, and pounced on the pokepuff. "Amber Tate!" lauren cried out as the rambunctious Eeveelution quickly looked at her trainer, then at the pokepuff then at her trainer again. The Sylveon then grabbed the helpless snack item, and booked it towards the boneless restaurant.

Outside the restaurant was the owner's Herdier, which looked on with an indifferent almost bored look, as Amber squeezed herself through it's pokedoor. The Sylveon then went inside the restaurant and took cover under Ron's table, possibly bumping into his legs, as she did. Settling in to enjoy her treat.

Back outside Lauren facepalmed. "That's the last thing that Sylveon needs is more sugar." The girl then turned to Storm. "I don't suppose you know how to deal with a Pokemon with a sugar addiction?" The girl said half-joking., an embarrassed flush once again covering her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile. The boat that Allie and Stacy were on, I had just turned into the Waterway that led straight through Tietokone City. There was a docking point up ahead that would lead to the Central Square. You could see the beauty of the city from the Waterway, with some local townsfolk watching the boat from the top of the waterways walls. A few plants and small trees grew from undisturbed ground, with the wall built around them. Wingulls nested inside of the trees, and the school of Finneon, that had been shadowing the boat, began to space out in the canal.

"Well I can see that you have your hands full with her. I can tell she is very well taken care of. Come on lets go see where she has gotten off to." Storm smiled at the sight of the sylveon running off with the pokepuff. The eeveelution seemed to be a handful for the girl. He was glad to know that his pokemon were more calm then anything.

Stacy smiled. "I've lived in Omnia my whole life, but I've never been to Tietokone City before." She chuckled as she placed her book back in her bag, closed it up, reached behind her, and pulled Barnard from behind her, him screeching, flapping his wings, and trying to grab onto her so then he could stay hidden. "Barnard, we are about to get off and I don't want you to be lost on this boat." He continued, causing Stacy to sigh with mild annoyance.

Barnard, was sleeping when he felt Stacy try to pull him out. His eyes widened in fear as he entered panic-mode. Flapping his wings wildly and trying to grab onto her, he shouted, "Stranger danger! Stranger danger! Someone is trying to kidnap me! Help!" She then started to speak to him. This didn't calm him down though. He continued saying similar things until he found out it was just Stacy. "Never mind! It was just my trainer who woke me up!"

Lauren smiled at Storm. "Thank you. I appreciate it." she said shyly, before walking towards the restaurant. Inside she quickly noticed her companion. Walking over to the punk, she bobbed her head in greeting. "Sorry I took so long. did my Sylveon come in here?" Lauren asked Ron.
It was a rather stupid question since Amber would more than likely have gone to whoever Lauren was traveling with, even only after just meeting them. At least it was better than going to a stranger. It still made the girl dreadfully embarrassed, her cheeks still red.

Under the table Amber who had eaten about half the pokepuff, looked at Ron's Quilava and whispered "Don't let her know I'm here."

Ron was enjoying his boneless and beer, actually smiling. He felt a slight bump on his legs but didn't care. He was joyfully chewing when Lauren approached him. He looked at her for a minute or two as he continued to chew and then drank from his beer. "If you want to tag along just do it, you don't gotta make up excuses." He pointed at the plate of boneless. "Join us." He went back to his food.

Furia was also enjoying her food when she looked down at Amber. "I can't. She wouldn't understand me. Besides, I'm eating."

Storm walked along with Lauren as they reached the restraunt. He was not happy to see the punk rocker again. Though looking under the table, he did notice the Amber was under the table.

With grace, Storm walked up to the girl and said. "She is under the table." Turning to Ron, he had a bit of glare and sat down. He signaled for the waiter to order. "I would like the mild boneless chicken wings and a plate of fries for me. I would like to get Frost and Aura a plate of the berry stir fry."

The waiter told Storm that it took a couple of minutes to cook the wings and the dishes for him. "So Mr. Punk Rock, I know that we got off on the wrong foot, so I want to say that I am sorry about before. My name is Storm Cromwell by the way."

Lauren took a quick peek under the table and sure enough there was Amber. She then sat down and ordered a small salad, perking up slightly. Deep breaths Lori. After a couple of seconds, she couldn't stand the curiosity anymore and asked the two musicians. "What was that about earlier." If there was a silver lining to be found here, then it was at least that she hadn't scared these two off yet.

Amber had just finished her pokepuff, and was now laying next to Lauren with her head in the girls lap. "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh! That was so good! A pokepuff a day keeps the Chauncey away." The Sylveon sighed dreamily. She seemed to have calmed down quite a bit.

Ron sighed, satisfied with his meal. He removed his sunglasses, revealing a healthier looking face. He grabbed his beer bottle from the top part and looked at it. "What would I do without you?" He raised his hand to call the waiter and asked for Mango Habanero boneless and two more beers. He then raised an eyebrow towards Storm's comment. "Um not sure what you're talking about, the name is Ron Towers." He looked even more confused as he heard Lauren talk. "What was what?"

Furia rested her head and looked at Amber. "Why are you following us?"

"Yeah I know what your name is." Storm rolled his eyes as he said this. Did the guy really forget that he yelled at him for singing his song. Was he really that self absorbed that he only remembers what he wants to remember? "I was talking about when I sung your song. Then there was the whole me storming off thing. I wanted to say that I hope we can sort that out, because I really do enjoy your music."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The small Eevee, despite still being rather downcast, couldn't help but chuckle at the avian Pokemon's overly-cautious demeanor. 'You know, not everything that comes within five inches of you has malicious intent.'

Even though Allie was unable to understand the Evolution Pokemon, she could tell that it was being snarky. "Eve. Don't be judgemental."
Eve did not deny this claim, but rather chuckled in Pokespeak.
Turning cherry red, Allie smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry about her. She's... uh.... a handful, to say the least."

Stacy looked at Allie and shook her head. "It's fine. And I'm the one that should apologize! It wasn't your Pokemon freaking out over here." Stacy chuckled. "Barnard is a bit," she thought for a second, "terrified of everything and everyone. Been like that since forever." She started to pet the Hoothoot, making him coo softly, in contrast of his anxious squawking from before. Stacy smiled at the easily scarred Hoothoot.

Barnard, after hearing Eve, glared at her. 'Well, you don't know who's going to do something against you!' He flapped his wings and hooted a bit more, basically saying the same thing in different words until he felt Stacy's soft hand brush his feathers down. He closed his eyes and tried to direct Stacy to where she should pet, but the attempt met no success.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The teen nodded, understandingly. "My big sister's Eevee was like that at first. A lot less boisterous than Eve, that's for sure. We don't really know much about her past, but she had some scars on her. My sis took her in and named her Sonata. It took her a long time to come around... she never wanted to come out of her Pokeball. Eventually, though, she started to warm up to us. She's a Glaceon now."

Stacy continued to pet Barnard as she listened. "Well, I met Barnard when I was nine. The silly thing decided to play robber with my food and tried to steal it. I caught him red clawed." She ruffled his feathers, causing him to coo in what translated to 'stop that' and 'that tickles', obviously pleased. She continued with her story. "Well, I brought him home and talked things over with my dad. After that, he was my pet. However, he was so scared of everyone. As you can see, he's now comfortable, but when we first got him, he was terrified."

Lauren's blush returned slightly, as she quickly took a sip of water to stifle a laugh. Storm then, elaborated slightly. Really? That's what that was about earlier? The girl thought, but said nothing instead her eyes went towards Ron, as she wondered what his response would be.

Amber rested her head in her trainer's lap. the Sylveon's ribbon, wrapped around her arm idly. At Furia's question, the Sylveon cracked an eye open. "I think my trainer likes your trainer." she said innocently. " also I'm not the only one following you." A free ribbon gestured at Frost, before the Sylveon closed her eye again, and yawned adorably.

"Sure it's fine." Ron replied, clearly just pretending he knew what they were talking about. His boneless arrived, which he joyfully began to eat, sharing with Furia. He raised his empty bottle so they could bring him another one. "So, what's this? Is there a reason you're all here?"

Furia chuckled. "Nobody would like this punk. Except me and the team. We feel pity for him so we let him stick around." She eyed Frost and turned back to her food.

Lauren had to think for a few seconds, about how to answer Ron's question. Taking another sip of water the girl started. " I came out here to participate in the Omnia League championships. My dad thought it would be a great way for me to see the world, make friends, and get used to working with pokemon." The girl pet her Sylveon on the head for emphasis, Amber purring loudly in response. "I just got here from Kanto, and I guess I'm just not good with meeting new people." She giggled awkwardly and took another sip of water.

"That's not very nice." Amber said in response to Furia, not opening her eyes again. When her trainer started petting her
she used a ribbon, to guide Laurens hand to scratch behind her ears.

Ron drank from his beer to help him finish chewing. He swallowed and looked at Lauren. "Actually, Furia here wants to challenge the league. So we'll be doing the same. But what I meant is, why are you two sitting here with me?" He really did looked confused.

Furia sighed. "Trust me. It's better if your trainer stays away."

"Just thought it might be fun to talk with someone who knew about the music world. I am not battling the league like you guys are, so I am more or less on vacation here to see what this region has to offer. Besides it is not wvery day you get to bug someone like you." Storm had a small smirk on his face. He was in a playful mood, and it showed in how he was acting. It helped that his food had arived to cheer him up. He let out Aura so she could eat as well. She was a little large for the restraunt, but she managed to not get in the way of others.

Frost stayed silent as she observed the Sylveon and Furia speak to one another. She was more on the reserved side of things, and it showed in how she handled herself. She was glad to see Aura as she was one of her best friends.

"And I was hoping to find someone who knew their way around this place." Lauren said right after Storm. She thought briefly through moments about mentioning that Ron had already volunteered to be a tour guide of sorts, but doubted he remembered at this point.

Amber continued to purr softly. The gentle touches of her trainer causing the Sylveon to begin nodding off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boat that Allie and Stacy were on, finally reached its destination, Tietokone City. Stopping at a small dock, with a ramp that led up to a tourist center, along one of the main roads that led to the Central Square.

"All ashore!" the boat captain called to everyone on board. "Welcome to Tietokone City! Please watch your step as you get off the boat! Thank you for choosing Aquas Waterways!"

The captain's farfetch'd nodded with a smirk. "What he said!" The pokemon said, before saluting to the rest of the Pokemon on board the ship.

On the dock was an older woman, dressed in casual clothing. She had light brown hair pulled into a bun, green eyes, and thick rimmed glasses. "Hi there! Welcome to Tietokone City!" she greeted the boat's passengers with a little too much enthusiasm.

"If this is your first time here then, please take one of our handy tourist guides!" she continued, handing out a guide to anyone who wanted one.

Ron set his bottle down, a little too loud. "A pretty lady needs a tour guide and one of my fans wants to learn from me." He called the waiter over my raising his hand.

Furia rolled her eyes. "Please don't tell me he is going to say what I think he is going to say."

Ron handed over a credit card. "It's all on me." He crossed his arms and looked at Lauren and Storm and then back at Lauren. "I'm in."

Furia sighed loudly. "I knew it. He always jumps into things without thinking them through."

"I'm taking the league challenge, might as well have company." He got up as he got the credit card back from the waiter. "So, where to first?" He smirked, feeling more refreshed after the boneless and beers.

"You do know that I could have paid for my own food right? You know what forget it. I don't want to start something again with you." With that Storm took one of his last wings, and stuffed it in his mouth and stood up. He whiped his hands on a papper towel, and picked up Frost. He hated when people just pay for him when he wanted to be independent, but he is too kind to say anything.

With a turn of his heel, he was out of the door. He would wait for the others outside. He felt as if one of his favorite musicians is a bit of idiot under his musical aptitude. When he was outside he pulled out his phone and begun to take a selfie with Frost. He wanted it to serve as a reminder of their time in this region.

Ron scratched his head as he watched Storm walk away. "What's his deal?" He asked Lauren. "Let's go, I'm done here." He made his way outside. Once he walked out the door, he stood by a near light post and leaned against it. "Man, I have a feeling this is going to be a long trip." He looked down at Furia. The Quilava sat down calmly and nodded. "What do you think about those two trainers?"
Furia looked away. "I really don't care."
Ron smiled as if he understood. "Yeah."

Stacy looked around the docks. She didn't really want to use a tour guide. They usually were expensive and they brought in large crowds. She looked at Allie. "So, how about we explore Tietokone City on our own? I really don't like tour guides. They talk too much." She gave a small chuckle as she noticed Barnard fell asleep again. She shrugged it off and awaited an answer rather joyfully from her new friend.

Lauren did her best to hide her embarrassment, as their lunch was quickly brought to an unceremonious end. "I have no idea. That was rather generous of you." She said in response to Ron's question, fiddling idly with her hair.

Amber Tate meanwhile, jumped up onto the table and grabbed a piece of boneless. Before quickly moving to keep pace with her trainer.