• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PokeMon lines that just NEED extending...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh. While I posted in the "Gen V" topic about making a pegasus Pokemon, if they ever did want to take Rapidash's line further that would be an awesome evolution for it. Fire pegasus. You could debate over whether it became another Fire/Flying-type I guess, or just slap on Levitate. But I'll leave it at that before someone starts another argument over how bad an idea that would be =p

No, not another Fire/Flying type. That type combo is too weak towards Rock-type attacks. Better go with Levitate. Or, better yet: Fire/Psychic with Levitate!

Cherrim DEFINITELY needs an evolved form. A cherry tree would certainly suffice.

A baby Lapras.Now wouldn't that be cool?Excuse me.

KAWAII!

I beg to differ on the whole Pokemon-who-don't-evolve-are-boring-to-raise-thing though.

I love my Seviper,Zangoose and Torkoal.A Torkoal evolution would be cool though.

Let's see...maybe Gyrados and Milotic could breed to create a fierce and beautiful Pokemon!

Other than that...They could make Eevee evolutions of every type!Starting with Dragon.And poison.Hey,it could happen!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Don't get me wrong, I've trained many non-evolving Pokemon, too (Absol and Zangoose being among my faves). But I've ranted about my dislike for one-stagers in another topic... In short, there's less to work towards, just brain-numbing leveling up and tweaking their movesets to your pleasure. It's just not as great an experience as raising something that evolves, in my mind at least.

Let's not even mention the crappy one-stage Pokemon... >>

I have decided, after battling Bunyatto (the one who belongs to Mars), that it is okay...I shall accept it.

But I also decided that its design is SCREAMING for a flying-type evolution. I'm seeing a huge, blue tiger with feathery-ish wings, and more muscle than fat. Like Raikou, but not. >:3