1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokemon life

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Midnight Heart, Oct 19, 2016.

1. In this roleplay, you play as a pokemon, and when you start out, you must play as a un-evolved pokemon, but you can evolve later. You can go to school, have a job, get married, start a family, be a thief, be someone's rival or enemy, you can make a house anywhere you want, and you can destroy other people's houses, cast spells, throw parties, fight other pokemon, pull pranks, and destroy others most prized possession. You live your life the way you want. You can have up to three charectors. To join, you must fill out this form, then wait til I tell you you are accepted. I will create the roleplay when two people join.

The form.

Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Fur color:
    Eye color:
    Accessories:
    Other:

My form.

Name: Kate
    Species: Eevee
    Fur color: Blonde
    eye color: Blue
    personality: quiet, calm, and thinks she doesn't need friends. Is quick tempered.
    Accessories: None
    other: is best friends with a Eevee named Zack from her last school

If you have any questions, ask them here. The roleplay will be created when two people join.

Ariados twice likes this.
  2. Name: Jack
    Species: Froaky
    Personality: strong, brave, fun, quick, and like's to hang out with other pokemon.
    skin color: black
    Eye color: red
    Accessories: a weird stone that was given to him by his father
    Other: Doesn't really have any friend's but is trying hard to find and get some.

3. @Crystal124Red, your form is accepted. We need only one more person, then the roleplay will created.

4. Name: Warren
    Species: Treecko
    Personality: Quiet, Strong, Shy, Kind, Smart
    Color of Skin: Dark Green
    Eye Color: Deep Blue
    Accessories: A Purple Scarf he Found searching through his house
    Other: Is a loner and quite shy so he can't make friends, other pokemon think he's weird

5. @WallyOwl, you're accepted. I'll create the roleplay in a little bit, or tomorrow.

6. The roleplay has been created. http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-life.14317/ I've changed it to where only psychic and fairy and dark types can use spells. No other types can use spells.

Edit: I'm going to make another charector.

Name: Zack
    Species: Eevee
    Fur color: yellowish Blonde
    eye color: light brown
    personality: calm and caring, doesn't get mad easily, but gets very mad when mad
    Accessories: none
    Other: Has spiky fur, and is Kate's best friend, and also has a crush on her

#7 Midnight Heart, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  7. Name: Greg
    Species: Growlithe
    Personality: Cheerful, yet fierce when provoked.
    Fur color: Red/Orange
    Eye colour: Black
    Accessories: none
    Other:

#8 Mr Fishykarp, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  8. @SMRPG64 You're accepted. Could you put Greg's age, though? You put it as male XD

9. Its okay. I find it funny you put his age as male though XD

10. ok, I guess it doesn't make sense but, then again, What's the fun in making sense?
    (If you don't get that reference... then...)

11. (Discord from my little pony, I think. I could be wrong. I can't remember.)
    Anyway, you can start roleplaying:)

12. Name: Red.
    Species: Pichu
    Personality: Quick, Often Lost in Thought, Fearful, Doesn't trust anyone.
    Fur Color: A normal Pichu's Fur, BUT instead of the black ear tips, they are red ear tips.
    Eye Color: Emerald Green.
    Accessories: None.
    Other: Red is an often rare Pichu for "Being a Different Color." For that, he's chased by a team that wants to catch them, known as Team Galaxy. Team Galaxy are bad people. They steal and control rare Pokemon. This is why Red barely trusts anyone.

13. @Legitmoon you're accepted, however team galaxy must be Pokémon, because in this roleplay, humans are supposed to not exist.

14. Name:Mystic
    Species:eevee
    Personality:like to make bad puns,energetic,friendly
    Fur color:black
    Eye color:blue
    Accessories:mystic water
    Other:its best friend of warren and red