• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon life

In this roleplay, you play as a pokemon, and when you start out, you must play as a un-evolved pokemon, but you can evolve later. You can go to school, have a job, get married, start a family, be a thief, be someone's rival or enemy, you can make a house anywhere you want, and you can destroy other people's houses, cast spells, throw parties, fight other pokemon, pull pranks, and destroy others most prized possession. You live your life the way you want. You can have up to three charectors. To join, you must fill out this form, then wait til I tell you you are accepted. I will create the roleplay when two people join.

The form.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Fur color:
Eye color:
Accessories:
Other:

My form.

Name: Kate
Species: Eevee
Fur color: Blonde
eye color: Blue
personality: quiet, calm, and thinks she doesn't need friends. Is quick tempered.
Accessories: None
other: is best friends with a Eevee named Zack from her last school

If you have any questions, ask them here. The roleplay will be created when two people join.

Name: Jack
Species: Froaky
Personality: strong, brave, fun, quick, and like's to hang out with other pokemon.
skin color: black
Eye color: red
Accessories: a weird stone that was given to him by his father
Other: Doesn't really have any friend's but is trying hard to find and get some.

Name: Warren
Species: Treecko
Personality: Quiet, Strong, Shy, Kind, Smart
Color of Skin: Dark Green
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Accessories: A Purple Scarf he Found searching through his house
Other: Is a loner and quite shy so he can't make friends, other pokemon think he's weird

The roleplay has been created. http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-life.14317/ I've changed it to where only psychic and fairy and dark types can use spells. No other types can use spells.

Edit: I'm going to make another charector.

Name: Zack
Species: Eevee
Fur color: yellowish Blonde
eye color: light brown
personality: calm and caring, doesn't get mad easily, but gets very mad when mad
Accessories: none
Other: Has spiky fur, and is Kate's best friend, and also has a crush on her

Last edited:
Name: Greg
Species: Growlithe
Personality: Cheerful, yet fierce when provoked.
Fur color: Red/Orange
Eye colour: Black
Accessories: none
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Red.
Species: Pichu
Personality: Quick, Often Lost in Thought, Fearful, Doesn't trust anyone.
Fur Color: A normal Pichu's Fur, BUT instead of the black ear tips, they are red ear tips.
Eye Color: Emerald Green.
Accessories: None.
Other: Red is an often rare Pichu for "Being a Different Color." For that, he's chased by a team that wants to catch them, known as Team Galaxy. Team Galaxy are bad people. They steal and control rare Pokemon. This is why Red barely trusts anyone.

Name:Mystic
Species:eevee
Personality:like to make bad puns,energetic,friendly
Fur color:black
Eye color:blue
Accessories:mystic water
Other:its best friend of warren and red