• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Sorry Lucy!" Tyler said "I didn't mean to make you dizzy!"
"Cyndaquil!" (Uh oh!)
"Riolu?" (Is that?)
"Cyn?" (Huh?)
"Riolu!" (Sycamore!)
"Oh my god! Dad!"

"W-what?! Professor Sycamore?" Lucy said surprisengly while looking at Professor Sycamore
"Kin-kin!" Fennekin waved to Professor Sycamore.
"Vee? Eevee?" (Who? Who is that?) Eevee asked and pointed at Professor Sycamore
"Kin?! Fennekin-kin-kin-kin-fen-Fennekin-kin-kin." (What?! Professor Sycamore is the best Professor in the wolrd!) Fennekin said

"Dad!!!!!" Tyler said as he ran up to him and hugged him "What're you doing here? you said that you and Auntie Sophie were going to Alola to research Z-Moves."
"I sent Dexio and Sina instead, I can't miss out on my little boy's first league attempt!" Sycamore replied
"I'm not little dad!" Tyler laughed
"Nice to see you're doing well Lucy, how's Fennekin doing?" Sycamore asked
"Y-you know each other?!?!?!"

"Thanks Professor." Lucy stood up "My Fennekin is doing very well." Lucy said to Professor Sycamore.
"Kin-kin." (Hello.) Fennekin jumped in Lucy's hands and waved to Prof.Sycamore
"Of course we know each other! I went to your father's Lab to recieve Fennekin." Lucy smiled to Tyler's confused face.

"Of course!" Tyler said in an embarrased tone "Dad! I got the egg from Ash!"
"Egg from Ash?" Sycamore replied confusedly
"Yeah! the Froakie egg, look!" Tyler showed his dad the egg
"Oh, that egg!" Sycamore laughed "Rowan called me and told me that you had arrived so I headed straight here, and he wasn't wrong about you and Lucy!" he whispered
"Huh? Dad!!!!!"
Sycamore laughed

"N-Nothing!" Tyler said nervously
"Tyler likes you........." Sycamore said before being cut off
"you're hair!" Tyler exclaimed
"Oh dear!" Sycamore laughed "What I was trying to say is that he has a crush on you!" he said as he covered Tyler's mouth playfully
"Cyndaquil!" (I knew it!)
"Riolu!" (Did not!)
"Quil!" (Did too!)
"Dad!" Tyler moaned

"He's my son, I think I would be able to tell when he likes someone!" Sycamore laughed "So Tyler are you going to visit Diantha?"
"Yeah we were just headed to Jubilife TV now!" Tyler smiled
"Well don't let me get in your way!" Sycamore smiled
"Alright! I guess i'll see you later dad! should we go Lucy?"

Tyler waved to Sycamore and they went to Jubilife TV "So uhhhhh......... i'm guessing you've heard of Diantha?"
"Riolu!" (This is awkward!)
"Cyn!" (Yep!)

"Yeah! she's the friend I was on about!" Tyler smiled "Last time I saw her was when I was with my cousin at the Kalos Pokemon League final!"
"Riolu!" (She's awesome!)
"Quil!" (I've never met her!)
"Riolu!" (You'll love her!)

"Really? Diantha is your friend?!" Lucy's eyes sparkled
"Kin?" (What?) Fennekin said with a little disbelief in her voice
"Eevee-vee-vee-eevee-vee..." (I still don't know who is she....) Eevee said confusedly

"Yeah! well kinda.... she's a friend of dad's" Tyler smiled
"Riolu-Lu!" (But our friend too!)
The group arrived at the Jubilife TV tower
"If I remember correctly she's on the 3rd floor and we can........"
They were stopped by security who told them they couldn't enter

"Sorry but no kids allowed." The security guard replied
"Jackson, there'll be no problem." Came a voice Tyler instantly recognised
"Miss Diantha! You know this boy?!" The guard asked
"Yes! hello Tyler, it's good to see you!" Diantha said
"Good to see you too!" Tyler replied

"D-Diantha?!" Lucy's eyes sparkled "I-I can't believe I finally meet you!"
"Kin-kin!" Fennekin jumped in Lucy's hands and waved to Diantha
"Vee-vee?" (That's her?) Eevee asked Fennekin
"Kin." (Yes.) Fennekin nodded and smiled to Diantha

Diantha giggled "Hmmmm............. Tyler it seems that you've found someone finally huh?"
"Ummmmm............." Tyler paused
"And you are?" Diantha asked curiously
"Riolu!" (See!)
"Cyndaquil!" (Even Diantha agrees!)

"I'm Lucy. Tyler's friend and partner on his journey and these are mine Pokemon." Lucy said
"Kin." (Hi.) Fennekin smiled to Diantha
"Vee." (Hi.) Eevee waved to Diantha
"Plup." Piplup sat next to Lucy
"Zorua." Zorua grinned to Diantha

"So Diantha, how did the recording go?"
"It went amazingly, me and Gardevoir did it in one take!"
"Oh yeah! how is Gardevoir?" Tyler asked
"Ask her yourself!" Diantha said as she sent her Gardevoir out
"Riolu-Riolu-Lu!" (I forgot how beautiful Gardevoir is!)
Gardevoir giggled and blushed

"Yes but, we try not to do it as much now considering all that stuff that happened in Kalos last year." Diantha said
"The Megalithe?"
"Exactly!"
"Is it true that Ash and Steven Stone were there?" Tyler asked
"Yes along with Ash's friends and Girlfriend not to mention the gym leaders and Malva, Team Rocket and even Blaziken Mask!" Diantha said
"Wow that's alot of people!"

((Here is my OC. He is a shiny collecter and scientist.))

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 28
A loud crash and shattering of glass is head, as a young teenage scientist with a shiny Eevee behind him trips on the ground and drops a lot of beakers of chemicals and much expensive lab equipment. "Oh bloody 'ell... Why does the results of my work always end out crashed on the floor? Why must I mess everything up?" He says in a very loud voice and unknown accent, as he attempts to try to hide his embarrassment.

Last edited:
"Yes but, we try not to do it as much now considering all that stuff that happened in Kalos last year." Diantha said
"The Megalithe?"
"Exactly!"
"Is it true that Ash and Steven Stone were there?" Tyler asked
"Yes along with Ash's friends and Girlfriend not to mention the gym leaders and Malva, Team Rocket and even Blaziken Mask!" Diantha said
"Wow that's alot of people!"

"What is going on? Who is Steven Stone? Who is Blaziken Mask? Why I don't know anything about it?" Lucy said confusedly and looked at Tyler and Diantha. Fennekin's ears twitched.