• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Life RP

Well, the problem with me it's that I think we live in places with... More or less 7 or 8 hours of difference. I'll always try to connect at night when I can, so I'll try to interact a little bit with all of yours too.
Anyway, loved the idea that Targa evolved. What a surprise! :):) I'm still waiting for Ax and Tiberius of having a little fun too.
And, I think that's E.Z's gang is full, but if you need another member at any moment, I have an idea for another one. ;)

Name:Gorge
Class:pokemon
Species:riolu
Personality:fun,loving,and sometimes wants to fight you
Appearance:wears a necklace with a tooth on it
Friends:none......yet
Crush:Violet
Other:BumpaDump

Well, I was thinking in this character...

Name: Arrow, aka "The Stalky Owl"
Class (Pokemon or Trainer): Pokemon
Species (For Pokemon): Decidueye
Personality: Lonely, Amoral, Ruthless, Machiavellian, Manipulator, Calculating.
Appearance: Shiny Decidueye, but his white feathers turned into a dark grey. His orange ornaments are purple instead. He has purple eyes too.
Friends: What is that? You mean "allies", right?
Crush (Optional): Love is for weaks.
Pokemon (For Trainers):-
Other: He used to be a tyrant in a very far territory, but he was expelled when the inhabitants rebelled against him. Now he is looking for other places where he can regain some of the power he used to have, even though if that means that he has to ally with other Pokemon. He has a very great accuracy (only) with his feathered arrows. He prefers going out when it's night time, because he camouflages pretty well with the environment. Bumpadump