• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu / Eevee - RP

Damien knocked on the door of Chris' house
"C'mon, man! Wake up, Saria's waiting on you at the lab!" He smirked as he saw Saria looking quite bored looking out of the lab's window.

Last edited:
Chris opened up the door, "Hey Man!" He shouted.
"Oh your little sis' is waiting? right then. Lets hit the road." he said

"Yep. I'll meet you at the lab!" Damien rushed off to the lab, very excited for the journey ahead. He smiled, and waved to his sister as he entered the lab, who said
"Well?" She asked
"Yea yea, don't worry. We'll get to start soon." Damien responded
"Yes!" Saria said in joy.

Chris ran like Usain Bolt clearly trying to get saria's attention.
"Are we ready to get inside cause I'm more ready than you guys are." He exclaimed as he boosted round in circles.

"Hm... Looks like the professor is out. I'll go find 'im." Damien said, heading outside, just before heading out, he said
"Mind staying here in case he comes back?"
"Alright, bro." Saria replied.

Damien began to look around Pallet Town for Oak, while Saria got impatient, and headed into the lab, despite the fact that she probably wasn't allowed with Oak being out.

"Whoa! What are you doing we are probably not allowed in the lab while he's out!" Exclaimed Chris.
He reminded Saria trying to stop her.

Saria went into the lab
"Yeah, so? I'm gonna get my Pokémon first!" She went into the lab, and turned on the lights. She looked around, and smiled.

Meanwhile, Damien found Oak in Oak's own house, and began the walk back.

"Whoa. Look at this place. Oh! I think those are the Pokémon!" Saria said as she rushed over to the pokeballs. She smiled, and inspected them

It was at this moment, that Damien and Oak made it to the lab. Oak went in, and said
"What are you two doing!? You know you aren't allowed in here unless me or my aides are here!" Said Oak in a slightly angry, but a nicer voice.
"Saria! Chris! Why did you go in without anyone being in there?!" Snapped Damien, in a much less nice voice. He was angry.
"Uh..." Said Saria. She looked down.

Damien sighed
"Listen. I know it was Saria. She does that."
"Um..." Saria couldn't think of an excuse. Oak(who I assume any of us can control) then sighed, and said
"Ah. Well it's alright now. I suppose we should do what we were going to do." He gestured to the pokeballs.

"Get our starters?" shouted Chris.
"YES FINALLY!" shouted Chris.
Oak looked at the Children.
"Yes , lets take a look at them." Oak said

Saria went up to the pokeballs. He smirked, and said
"Mind if I take this one?" Damien smirked, and said
"And I'll take this one, if that's fine." He gestured to the right hand one. Leaving the middle one left.

"The Middles mine!" shouted Chris quite happily...
"Ahh you have Pikachu!" Said Oak.
Chris sent Pikachu out.
"This Pikachu hates his ball." Said Oak.
"Pika!" Shouted Pikachu
"Okay he can go on my shoulder!" said Chris
Pikachu ran and hugged Chris.

Damien opened his pokeball, and an Eevee popped out. Oak said
"Good, you got Eevee, the evolution Pokémon. This one is a bit energetic."
"Nice." Said Damien "I'll name him Nimbu."
"Eev-ee!" Nimbu said as he jumped on Damien's head.

Saria opened her pokeball, and an... Eevee? Appeared.
"Eevee!"
"Ah. Right. I put two eevees in the lot. Good luck. It doesn't like listen well."
"Oh...okay, then!" Saria said as her Eevee hopped into its pokeball by itself.

"Well we head off in different directions now?" Asked Chris
"Pikaa!" Shouted Pikachu.
"Hmm...Sparky is a nice name for you Pikachu!" Exclaimed Chris.
"PIKA!" Shouted Pikachu very happy.

Damien shook his head
"There is only one direction we can leave pallet town from for now. remember?" Damien went off after saying goodbye to the professor, he shouted back
"I'll meet you guys on route one!"
"Ok bye!" As soon as he was out of sight, Saria said "Alright, Chris. We both have pokémon now, so you now what that means! Let's battle!" She sent out her Eevee.

"Eevee! C'mon, listen!" Saria said, before Oak said in the background
"I told you, it doesn't like to listen!"
"Oh. Right. Uh...do whatever you want?" Eevee nodded, smirked, and then used tackle on Sparky, and then Tail Whip.

"Ok but that eevee needs training! Pikachu Thundershock!" shouted Chris.
Chris stared at Pikachu looking at how he attacks while attacking.

Saria shouted at Eevee to dodge, and he...didn't...do...anything.
"Eevee!" Saria said as Eevee took the hit head on, and they jumped out of the smoke generated from the attack, slightly injured. In retaliation, they used tail whip and then tackle again.

Pikachu only took little damage, ( Because obviously tackle don't do too much damage)
"Pikachu! Use Quick Attack!" Shouted Chris
Pikachu rushed and attempted to hit Eevee.

"Eevee! Do something, quick!"
"Vee." Eevee simply side-stepped the quick attack, and used tail whip
"Woah. Nice dodge."
"Eevee."
"Right. Right, focus on battle, blah blah blah. Use quick attack!"
"Vee." Eevee did so, extremely bored.

"Pikachu use Thundershock!" Shouted Chris ( If I'm gonna win this will make eevee faint but if you wanna win then you attack now and I faint)
Pikachu's red cheeks turned yellow and striked.

"Vee!" Eevee shouted as they fainted
"Eevee! No!" Saria shouted as she brought Eevee back into its Pokeball. she healed it, and said "Good battle, I guess." She began to head to route 1 "I'll see you on route 1." She left the lab
"Well done! You won your first battle." Oak told Chris.

"Ah, good. You caught up." Said Damien as he saw Chris.
"I was wondering what was taking you so long." Damien said, as Nimbu jumped off of his head.
"Vee!" Nimbu said.
"Ugh, C'mon, keep up!" Said Saria.

"Hey hey hey..." said Chris.
"Going already?" Asked Chris.
"Lets catch some Pokémon!"
Chris saw a nidoran male.
"Watch this!" Chris shouted.
He threw his Poke ball and...

1 roll. 2 roll. 3 roll.
Caught!

"Heh. Is that it? I'll show you how its done." Said Damien, finding a wild Nidoran Female, he threw the Pokeball as soon as he could, and it caught the nidoran. He chuckled
"Easy." Susie then began to try and catch a pidgey, barely succeeding.

"Cool!" Shouted Chris ( Grab 1 more pokemon each character)
"Ah! A Pidgey!" Shouted Chris.
He threw the ball and caught it.

Damien caught a rattata, and Saria caught a Nidoran female.
"Alright, we all have three pokémon, I say we continue on." Said Saria
"Oh! right, the professor gave me these." he held out 3 pokedexes. "These record data on pokémon we catch." He gave one to Saria, and one to Chris.

Thanks! Alright lets head to viridian forest!" Shouted Chris.
He really wanted to get moving and get his first badge.

"Hey! Wait up!" Said Saria, rushing to keep up.
"You guys go on ahead, I'll try and catch as many different pokémon as I can here!" Damien kept catching pokémon after saying this.

After challenging lots of different trainer battles, Pidgey evolved into Pidgeotto!
"Yes!" shouted Chris.
Chris also caught a weedle which evolved into beedrill.
( We are gonna start picking up the pace)
He exited the forest and stared at pewter city.