• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon: Let's Go, Onwards! (Pokemon Anime/Let's Go! RP)

Can I have James, Prof. Oak, and Koga? Also, if I can have James, will he have his original Kanto team?
Sure, they’re yours! To answer your question, James will actually be getting a new Pokémon, but will slowly regain old team members as the RP goes on.
All we need is a Jessie and we can start!

Soooooooo
Imma just sit in this corner while wondering what Ash's other 3 pokémon will be.

I swear to god if someone suggests giving Ash a pokémon associated with love because amourshipping I will scream.
Snorlax would be awesome, as would Infernape and his other Sinnoh Pokémon, Heracross would be cool too and I would like to see Krookodile, Muk and Tauros

Snorlax would be awesome, as would Infernape and his other Sinnoh Pokémon, Heracross would be cool too and I would like to see Krookodile, Muk and Tauros
Like in the other regions, Ash will be getting a new team. The only exceptions to this are the mainstays of Charizard (because Charizard has been with Ash for multiple regions), Greninja (because Ash-Greninja) and Pikachu (because Ash's Pikachu).

Sounds good. Jessie is yours!
I do have to bring something up, though. ...how should we start the RP? I want to make a fairly substantial opening post to start us off in a good way...

Uh, going back to my question though... how should we start the RP? I want to make a fairly substantial post, but all I can really think of is having Serena arrive in Pallet Town and a bit of Team Rocket setup with Giovanni. Would that be enough, though...?