• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Legends

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Scolipede . . . (Okay, and I think it’s a great idea!)” Scolipede nodded, and watched the Emolga start digging. Otis noticed the Emolga start digging, and an idea came into her head. “Need some help with that?” Otis threw a pokeball into the air, and a Flygon came out. “Okay Clara, use Dig!” She pointed at the spot Emolga was digging at, and Clara nodded. With freighting speed, Clara dug into the ground, sending small specks of dirt everywhere.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
The emolga was impressed when he saw the dlygon digging fast and cleaned his face from the dirt.
Then he gave a smile to the trainer and continue to dig.
They dug until there was enough space for everyone.
"Emo!" The molga said and called the trainer and the scolpede to come.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Good job Clara, now return!” Then the Flygon disappeared into her pokeball. Otis nodded, and slid into the cave. Scolipede smiled, and hopped in the hole as well. They both slid down for awhile, before landing straight onto a hard floor. “We are here!” Otis whispered, and made her way down the hall. She spotted a guard, and Otis took out a pokeball. “Go Mary!” Otis quietly spoke, and an Ampharos came out. “Use Fire Punch on that guard!” Mary nodded, and her small hand became surrounded by fire. Mary leaped in the air, and striked the guard square in the face. The guard fell to the ground with a soft thud, so Otis and her pokemon continued to walk.

Magic Sparkle

The emolga looked excited at the ampharos, remind him mareep that he usually fight with in battles.
He continued to walk with the trainer, scolpede and the ampharos in the hole he and the flygon dug.
He keep looking at the ampharos in a curious way while they walked

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Zen saw a pink ball start flying towards him. It him and he went flying across the room. A group of Eclipse members started charging into the room.
Surge saw the members coming and he sent out a electrode which tackled all the members, Surge then returned his Pokémon and grabbed Light’s arm and started pulling him outside the Eclipse HQ. Once they were outside Surge pulled out a communicator and called several members of his team to come for backup.

Magic Sparkle

"wait, what are you doing?!" Light said to surge after he start pulling him outside.
"Sylveon, return!" He said fast and returned sylveon to the pokeball in the other hand.
He tried to resist being pulled but he wasnt strong enough to get free, "my pokemons..." He said sadly while being pulled away.
When they have been out of the eclipse HQ he looked at the base with an angry look.
"Thats not look like a jail too" he thought to himself, he wanted to get back in when surge released his hand but he saw a lot of guards coming.
He turned back to surge and see hes pulling a communicator.
"Who was those guys?" He questioned madly, he didnt understand anything about this place, only that zen is part of it.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Surge looked off his communicator for a second and said “That’s Team Eclipse, and evil organization. This is one of the HQs. And don’t worry we’re gonna be going back in there once my backup comes.”

Magic Sparkle

"another evil organization?" Light said suprized, "i only heard of team rocket" light said with an angry look, then sent out sylveon.
"Use calm mind again, just calm yourself more and more" light say to the sylveon, "sylveon" the sylveon nodded, she close her eyes and relax herself more and more, raising her special attack and defense until the maximum.
"I will help you" light said kindly to surge, "once we will all get in i will use sylveon to blast every guard away and they pokemons until i will find my stuff, the sylveon looked at light happily.
"I still need some answers, im sure the dude that had the charizard will have some answers..., I need to find him too" light thought to himself and start planning how he will do it.

Blue_Flash4

Surge heard what Light said and nodded in agreement. His communicator then started beeping and he said “Alright my backup is somewhere nearby,” Surge then heard a bunch of loud noices and someone walked through the Eclipse HQ doors. “All yours.” The guy said, the guy was in a ninja costume. “Thanks Koga,” Surge said back “Come on guys let’s go!” Surge said pushing open the doors to the HQ.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary smiled at the Emolga, then stopped walking when Otis whispered, “Stop, I think I hear someone . . .” Scolipede nodded, and saw a few people open doors. “Let’s follow them.” Otis quietly said, and she walked closer to the doors. They slipped through the doors before they closed, making sure they weren’t spotted.

Magic Sparkle

Light walked in another direction with sylveon afyer they entered.
"We need to keep you calmer" light said to sylveon, "sylveon" she returned in agreement.
Light and sylveon continued walking until light noticed zen, who has blasted before from sylveon moonblast.
"Hes who we are looking for" light said quietly to the sylveon.
"Use your ribbons to wrap him like the guard before, wrap him tight so he wont be able to escape that easily" light ordered.
"Sylveon" she said quietly and start to become longer again, then the ribbons headed to zen, who seem to recovering from the attack.

Meanwhile
After emolga entered he noticed something sparkling far away.
"Emo?" He said curiously.
it looked a bit like a star but he couldn't recognize if it is or not, he just kept staring at that as it continues toward them

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Surge and Koga were walking down the hallway of the HQ when Koga stopped for a moment and whispered “Stop I sense something!” He then turned around and threw a ninja star. The star caught Otis’ shirt and he hung against the wall. “Who are you and why are you following us?” Koga said to Otis.

Zen saw something start riding around him “What the?” He said as he got yanked down by a sylveon’s ribbons. “What do you want!?” He yelled as he got pulled down. His Team Eclipse communicator then fell of his jacket.

Magic Sparkle

"i hope you still remember me" light said in anger while the sylveon pulling him toward
Her and light.
"You still need to answer me questions" light said and start questioned as sylveon keep pulling him while he tighted hard.
"First at all what is the meaning of this team?, Where are you keeping my pokemons and stuff?" He questioned madly, the sylveon start charging moonblast.
Light didnt notice the communicator and keep pulling him.
"You better answer fast or you will get blasted by sylveon's moonblast again, but this time its more stronger" he yelled with rage and the sylveon keep charging the pink ball.

Blue_Flash4

“Alright, alright!” He said as he started to loose his breath. “The meaning of the team is to destroy take out all the electricity in the world. Well at least that is what I was last told!” He then tried to choke out several more words with the remaking bit of breath he had “And....and..I...I..don’t know where your......your...your Pokémon are!”

Koga was waiting for a answer from Otis. Meanwhile Surge was dialing in his communicator for more backup. “Alright I got more backup comin!” Surge said to Koga. “I don’t think we’ll need it!” Koga said back “This seems like it’s not the actual big HQ where they keep all their info and stuff! So I think you should go get Light.” Surge nodded and started heading in Light’s direction.

Magic Sparkle

Light noticed sylveon start to tight him harder.
"Stop!, You will kill him" he said but the sylveon didnt, she stopped being relaxed and the ball has disappear.
"Sylveon return!" Light said nervously before she tight it more.
Instead helping zen he walked away, at least until he relized he had one more question to say.
He turned back to zen, without sending sylveon and said "why you kidnapped me?".
He gave an angry face to zen as he questioned.

Blue_Flash4

Zen looked to him and said “Ordered to.” He said as he realized his communicator was on the ground and quickly picked it back up.

Surge had walked around the corner and saw Light. “Come on we gotta go!” He told Light.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Um, I’m Otis, and this Emolga was looking for his trainer, so we decided to help him.” Otis pointed towards the Emolga, and Scolipede and Mary both nodded. “Can I go now?” Otis sighed and pulled the ninja star off her sweater. Scolipede looked towards who threw the ninja star, and Mary started to send off tiny sparks of electricity.

Magic Sparkle

"im coming!" He said back to surge and run toward him, leaving zen behind.
"We need to find the leader, if we beat him all the team is fallen after him" light said and thought to himself "the leader is the one behind that, he will know about my pokemons as well".
He keep thinking and remembered what zen said about the meaning of the team.
"If they try to take all the electricity and the also steal pokemons so probably... They using the electric pokemons to steal, that mean they using emolga and mareep right now" light thought and panicked.

The emolga looked at the trainer pulling off the star.
He looked around to see if theres a sigh for his trainer but he didnt see a thing yet.
"Emo..." He said sadly as he keep looking around.

Blue_Flash4

Surge heard what Light said and responded “The thing about that is...well..umm This isn’t where the boss is!” When he got back he saw Koga talking to the girl tat was caught by his ninja star. “Sure go why not!” He said as he picked up his ninja star. A girl in a red oufit then walked through the HQ doors and said “I found out where their main HQ is.” Koga an Surge looked at the girl and both said “Well done Sabrina!” Koga then turned to Light and said “This is Sabrina she’s a psychic type expert and psychic herself.”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay then, Emolga, have you found your trainer yet?” Otis asked, and Mary stopped creating electricity. “If not, Mary can still help you.” Mary nodded, and smiled at Emolga. “Amphar! (What does your trainer look like?)” Mary asked the Emolga, her gaze was thoughtful.

Magic Sparkle

"sbarina..." He said "the name is familiar from something but im not sure why" he continued, the he recognize emolga that stand near otis.
"Emolga?" Light said try to keep the excitement inside.
The emolga noticed light as well.
"Emo!" He said happily and start gliding toward him.
"I missed you so much, i thought they got you as well" light said happily, leaving the emolga a little confused.
They start talking each other, light understood every word the emolga said, then he turn to otis.
"Thanks for taking care of emolga" he said and smiles.
Sylveon came automatically from the ball and hugged emolga tight.
Light looked at emolga happily, hoping that he will find his other friends too.

Blue_Flash4

Zen turned and looked down the corner he saw Surge, Koga, and Sabrina down the hallway he was looking at “Oh Crud! Sabrina and Koga are here too! I gotta alert the boss about this!” He pulled out his communicator and told his boss.

Koga and Sabrina were talking to Surge when they both sensed something. Koga then threw a ninja star down the hall and pinned Zen to the wall.

Zen dropped his communicator when he got pinned.

Magic Sparkle

Emolga ears twitched a little and he see koga trhowing another star.
"Whats wrong?" Light said to emolga, that given a mad face.
Light looked at what the star hit and he see zen got pinned by the star.
"Its time for some rematch" light said quietly to himself.
Sylveon looked at zen in a furiously look, "sylvy!" She growled toward zen.
"You three go ahead, soon he recover" light said to the three, "i still have a thing i need to do" light continued, "you go ahead" he said.
The emolga looked at otis and gave a big smile.

Blue_Flash4

Koga, Sabrina and Surge nodded and headed on out. “So what should we do?” Surge said to his teammates outside.
“Well we can’t reveal the secret to her yet.” Koga responded. “So we’ll wait till she follows us after whatever she’s doing.”
Surge and Sabrina nodded in agreement to Koga’s plan.

Zen had heard Surge and Koga and Sabrina go outside. However Light had stayed, “What do you want?” Zen asked trying to yank the ninja star off his jacket. He noticed his communicator on the ground and tryed to reach for yet he failed.

Magic Sparkle

Light noticed zen trying to rach the communicator.
"He have that thing too?" Light thought to himself and said "i wont let you or your team get any farther to their plans, sylveon use your ribbons to grab that communicator!" Light said.
Sylveon nodded and her ribbons to to come towards the communicator.
"He didnt use any of his pokemons, when sylveon pulled him or when i asked him the question, is this a trap" light thought to himself.
"Emolga nuzzle yourself, and dont stop until i say to" light said, the emolga reconized his plan and start nuzzling himself, emolga dont seem to get hurt or paralyzed by that attack at all.
"Just keep it up, soon the other guard will come" light said to himself quietly.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw Light’s sylveon take his communicator. “Crap.” He said to himself. He then reached a bit towards one of his pokeballs and sent out his Magmortar. “Use Fire Blast!” Zen said. A fiery blast then started heading towards Light.

Magic Sparkle

Light saw the fire blast coming toward him and his pokemon.
"Emolga stop charging and dogde, and sylveon! Return your ribbons back and dodge as well!" Light said immediately.
Sylveon returned her ribbon back before reaching the communicator and jumped away from the fire blast, in the same time light stop nuzzling himself and dodge in high speed while electricity covering his body.
Light just run away before the fire blast hit him.
"Nice trap, but i wont let you get that, time for another trick" light said right after he dodge the giant fire ball.
"Emolga, use double team and get the communicator!" Light said.
Emolga made another copies of him, but the copies looked brighter then the original.
The emolga and the copies strike right at the communicator, a lot more faster then before.

Blue_Flash4

“Oh Crap!” Zen said he then dropped a pokeball and his Charizard came out “Use blast burn!’ He said. A fiery beam then came after all the copies and original Emolga.

Magic Sparkle

Light smiled and said "dodge that".
All the emolgas just dodged it in a secend, then heading to the communicator again.
"Thanks to emolga special abillity he get faster everytime he hit by electric move." Light said and giggled, then he continued, "when sylveon ribbons was in action emolga nuzzled himself, he raised his speed stat until almost the max and it also did electricity around him that will deal tiny damage to who touch it and maybe even paralyzed" light said and began to laugh a little evilly.
"Okay emolga, use electro ball on the charizard!" Lightning said and all the emolga charged and shoot a yellow ball full of electricity.

(Just saying that only the attack that came from the real will hit, the other attack wont deal damage but they feel like it hit)

Blue_Flash4

Surge heard noices from inside “Guys should we go in there?” He said.
“Sabrina,” Koga said turning around “Go in and calm them down!”
Sabrina nodded and used psychic energy to float herself in she then dropped a pokeball and a Drowsee came out. She used her psychic energy to then find out which Emolga was the real one. She then pointed out to Drowsee which was the real one. Drowsee then used psychic to carry the real Emolga to it. It then used hypnosis on it putting it to sleep. It then did the same thing to. Charizard, Magmortar, Zen, Sylveon and Light. After everyone was asleep Sabrina, Koga, Surge and Drowsee put the trainers and Pokémon in a 4 by 4 that had the letter R on it. Surge and Koga and Sabrina then got in and the 4 by 4 and drove off.

Later, Zen had woken up from the hypnosis in the trunk of the 4 by 4. “What The Heck?” He said he looked over and noticed Magmortar and Charizard were in their Pokeballs. He looked over and saw Light, Emolga and Sylveon beside him. “What’s going on!?” He said.

Magic Sparkle

Light and his pokemons woke up as well.
"Huh?, Whats going on here?" He looked around suprizly.
He noticed that emolga manage to get the communicator and hide it fast before zen notice.
He looked at zen and said "it wasnt you this time, so who is it now?" Light said and strt thinking what it can be.
"I didnt saw powder or spore in the room, so maybe hypnosis?" Light thought to himself while emolga and sylveon looked around curiously.
"There was a calmming feeling in the area before and if that hyonosis it somehow sure hit emolga" light thought until he finally relized.
"Sabrian!" He said in anger, "they said shes a psychic, thats mean she probably have psychic pokemons that know mean look, psychic, hypnosis and maybe scent too" he continued to say.
"We are getting out of here!" Light said to zen and his pokemons, the emolga and the sylveon nodded.
"Emolga nuzzle yourself again and sylveon use calm mind!" Light said and they both did so.
"That thing was unexpected, i cant understand now who is the bad.
Is team eclipse are the bad and those three are even more?" Light thought to himself, confused fromthe situation.

Blue_Flash4

Zen looked at Light and said “well if were gonna get out of here, here’s your Pokémon.” He then tossed out the rest of Light’s Pokémon to Light.

Meanwhile, Surge had his hand on the steering wheel of the 4 by 4 and said “What are we gonna do with Light and Zen?”
“We’re gonna give them to the boss. Duh!” Koga said looking over to Surge from the shotgun seat of the 4 by 4.

Magic Sparkle

"wait... You lied to me?!" Light yelled at zen and sent out clefairy.
"Thanks anyway, at least you gave me that back" light said, sylveon meanwhile hagged clefairy too.
"Okay, enough boost up, time to brake that iron wall!" He said and continue "clefairy! Use flamethrower on the wall then emolga and sylveon, charge and fuse electro ball with shadow ball and shoot it on the part where clefairy will hit" light said.
The three nodded, clefairy used flamethrower on the wall, then emolga and sylveon charged and mixed their balls to a big yellow-purple ball, they they shoot it.
The ball seen to do enough damage to make a big hole in the wall.
"Good job clefairy!, Return" light said and returned clefairy.
"Lets jump out of here" light said to zen, his pokemon got ready for the jump.

Blue_Flash4

Zen said to Light before he broke the wall “Yeah, So what.” When the wall broke he ran out trying not to get spotted by Surge and the others. He then whispered to Light “Follow me if you wanna not die.” He then ran off into a nearby forest.

Meanwhile, Surge had heard a thump from the back of the 4x4. Koga and Sabrina sensed it too. Koga then said “I’m gonna go see what that was.” He then jumped off the 4x4.

(OOC: just to let anyone who interacts with Koga further into the RP he can sneak around so quickly that it’s extremely and I mean extremely hard to spot him.)

Magic Sparkle

Light followed zen to the forest, when they was in a safer place.
"what do you know about them?" Light said and huffed, "i guess the fact im naive means everyone can fool me" light said to himself quietly.
Light noticed sylveon start sylveon start to get tired, he went to sylveon and said "are you tired?".
The sylveon nodded slowly and light returned her to the ball and whisper "sleep good".
Light and emolga looked at zen curiously, waiting to see if he know whats going on.

Blue_Flash4

“I currently don’t know much, however did you notice the letter R was on the 4 by 4.” He said. He then sent out his Nidoking to keep guard.

Meanwhile, Koga was in the shadows and was looking at Light and Zen as they talked to each other. “Hello trainers.” He said from a distant out of sight because it is extremely, extremely hard to see him up close or from a distance.

Magic Sparkle

"R?, Team R..." Light said and start thinking.
"I have that familiar feeling, just like when they said about Sabrina" he thought until something cut his thoughts.
He heard from nowhere someone saying hello trainers.
"I cant see him whoever he is, it sound suspicious".
He sent out clefairy, the light from the ball sending out made a good cover for emolga to disappeare.
After the light went out emolga seem to disappeare.
"Okay clefairy" light whispered, "get ready to use protect, if this is a trap we will be ready".
Clefairy nodded in agreement, waiting if the unseen guy going to strike.

Blue_Flash4

Koga swiftly sent out his Arbok. “Use poison sting!” He said the Arbok then shot poisonous spears at the Clefairy, Nidoking and Emolga.

Zen saw the poison sting attack start coming. “Nidoking block the attack!” He said as his Nidoking came and protected the smaller Pokémon.

Magic Sparkle

"i thought so" light said and giggled.
Clefairy got in front of the Nidoking and used protect on both of them before the stings hit.
Meanwhile the poison sting hit emolga, but he only disappeare, nowhere to be seen.
"I guess you didnt expect that the light of the pokeballs would be useful" light said toward to unknown man.

Blue_Flash4

“I didn’t need that help!” Zen said “Nidoking and Arbok are the same type. Anyway, Nidoking use hyper beam!” Nidoking moved away from Clefairy and shot a energy beam at Arbok.

“Arbok dodge it!” Koga said still being unseen. “Now, Use Body Slam!” Arbok dodged Nidoking’s attack and jumped at Clefairy.