• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Legends

Hey this is my very first RP and i do have a couple rules u will have to follow if u want to participate

Keep PG 13
Can have crushes and girl/boyfriends
Cant catch legends
Can befriend and encounter legends
can have any Pokemon as starter, but after that traveling through Johto
1 to 2 oc's
before I start adventure explain what character looks and acts like, and say family in story
you can talk in 1st person
Have Fun, and u don't have to be good with dialog

For example about how to explain character
(can Include photo if wanted because i know their are some good artist)

Tomas
LittleRoot Town
Flannery
Male
Dark red hair, tall and skinny
Kind and quiet

i will only be available on Wednesday and Friday