• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Lasting Bonds

Crystal looked at Peter in curiosity to his question. She saw Rockruff was confused too. Litten also tilted his head. Ponyta just stared, having no clue of what would happen. Eevee of course, stayed sleeping next to Litten inside of Crystals’ bag. “Sure, I’d like to see, we’re all curious here! Show us!” Crystal said excitedly, including the confused Pokemon too.

(@GalacticDeg)

Peter, with a grin on his face, flung his hand forwards, to reveal a Poke-Ball. It had a bit of sand covering it, which it was a darker shade to the part of the beach they'd been on. The part where Peter had tried to catch Sandygast, and the Poke-Ball had landed. His finger covered the button, and then pressed down. The capsule flung open, revealing a Sandygast. It did a little cute bow, when it landed on the carpet. "Tada! I caught Sandygast, it picked up the Poke-Ball I threw earlier and gave it to me, it wanted me to catch it!"

Rockruff danced around Sandygast, but then leaped up onto the bed, and the bed was covered in sandy paws. Peter immediately entered a panic mode. "What are we going to do?!" Peter whispered to Crystal, and the teen had clutched his head in fear.

Last edited:
Crystal watched as Peter revealed the sandy Poke-Ball in his hand. As Sandygast burst out and gave a bow, Crystal squealed. “That’s so cute! And well done! It must really like you!!” She said, looking at it, and the Rockruff running around it excitedly.

When Rockruff ran over to the bed and jumped onto it, Crystal just managed to say, “Wait, no! You got sand on your-“ before the Pokemon got it all sandy.. She covered her mouth, looking at Peter, who was also shocked and didn’t know what to do. “Quick, we need a towel, we can use that water there, otherwise Atty will suspect something!” She said, pointing to a big bottle of water.

As Crystal got the bottle of water, Ponyta went to get a towel and handed it to her. She put a bit of the water onto it and rubbed the sandy paws that covered the bed. In a few seconds, they were gone, and wet bed sheets were still left over. Crystal quickly rubbed them with the dry side of the towel and it was just as new. “Phew..” Crystal sighed, giving a thumbs up to Peter, and putting the towel back in its normal place, as well as the water. “We’re lucky this is a hotel room with ALOT of towels and a massive bottle of water.” She said to him.

Ponyta pulled the bed sheets perfectly into place again, as they had been moved quite a bit with the rubbing and jumping from Rockruff. Crystal watched in awe at the clever Pokemon sorting out the sheets. She gave a relieved smile to Peter, “Atty shouldn’t notice anything..” She whispered. Ponyta seemed happy too, knowing that she had helped.

Atty was barely able to hear Crystal and Peter above the noise of her hairdryer, clicking it off once she was satisfied. She stepped back out into her bedroom where the two teens were, looking clean and fresh now that she had rinsed all the salt out of her hair. "Everything alright in here?" She walked over to her closet, pulling out a nice pair of sandals for their little luncheon. "Sorry if that took a bit, I have pretty thick hair." With a small laugh, she slipped into the sandals, looking over at Peter's Rockruff and the other new Pokemon. "So you actually managed to get that Sandygast, huh? He's pretty cute."

As she moved over to her bed to grab her bag and Pokeballs, however, she noticed a slight damp spot on the covers. It would definitely be dry by the time she was to actually go to sleep, but it still made her cock her head in slight confusion. "...Anyways, I'm ready to head out if you guys are."

"Um, yeah, I caught Sandygast, it wanted me to, it even brought back that Poke-Ball I threw earlier!" Peter said, nervously, as he'd figured that when cleaning up, he and Crystal had left a damp spot. "Anyways, I assume that Catrina will be there, so we might need to be ready to go now.", he sounded less anxious, now he was thinking about eating. Peter had forgot to make breakfast, so he hadn't eaten all day. He rushed over to the door, and held it open, trying to be polite. With a terrible posh accent, he said "After you two.". His face burst into laughter after saying it, but he tried to calm himself down, and took a deep breath.

Crystal watched Atty walk around, getting her things on and ready. “Don’t worry about the hair, it takes forever sometimes, especially with curling and all that.” She told Atty, smiling at how long it takes her sometimes. As the woman responded to seeing the sandygast, Crystal walked over, bending down and pet its head.

Crystal went through after Peter had opened the door, giggling at his accent. “Aren’t you a gentleman.” She quietly said, laughing at herself.

After the three got moving, Crystal took a look inside her bag, seeing her two Pokemon awake inside, probably because of the food they suspected to be coming. Ponyta being her impatient self went straight ahead, running straight to Cubway. “We’ll meet her there, she might even find Cat before us too.” Crystal told her 2 friends.

When they got to Cubway, Ponyta was playing with a little Cubone at the doorstep. “Aww!” Crystal said as she got closer. Even when they all walked into the place, Cubone followed behind, then ran to the front, seeming to almost lead them somewhere. “I guess we should follow it?” Crystal said, facing back to Peter and Atty.

After a few minutes of wondering around, the Cubone left Crystal, Peter and Atty at a table of four.

At the table was Catrina. Her Drache was nowhere to be seen, so he must be back in his Poke Ball. She looked over and gave a little wave and a hand gesture to let them come over and sit next to her. She smiled and thanked the Cubone and went to look at the menu, her sketchpad with the drawing of Fang and Angirus showing and on the table. Folipa the Leafeon was seen on Catrina's lap, dozing off peacefully in the calm summer air of Cubway.

When the others gathered around, she smiled and talked in a very calm tone. "This place is so peaceful. I kind of don't want to leave. Plus, the Cubone being the host is adorable."

Last edited:
When Peter was lead to the table of four, he spotted Catrina at the table. Immediately, he looked surprised, and walked over to the table. He pulled out a chair, and sat on it, and looked over at the Cubone, and then over at the menu. "I really wasn't expecting that! How- that Cubone must have been really smart!" Peter said, trying to be surprised before he asked everyone for what they wanted. "So, what is everyone wanting? This place does lots of sandwiches, look at the menu for them." Peter then proceeded to look hard at the menu, lost in choice.

As Atty made her way to Cubway with the her younger friends, she couldn't help but smile as she watched the Cubone act as their little host. The ground-type had them follow to a spot for seating, Cat already waiting. The young woman took her seat, but was momentarily distracted as she noticed the open sketcpad on the table. Her eyes carefully followed the penciled lines, until her gaze rested up at Catrina. "Did you draw that? I gotta say, it's amazingly done- I'd recognize that scar anywhere." She grinned, likely referring to the mark Fang wore on her left thigh. She finally brought her attention to the actual Cubway menu and began scanning what was offered, having a hard time making a choice.

"Mhh... I kinda wanted a meatball sub, but now that I think about it, it'd be too risky if I'm wearing a sundress." She sighed out, pondering for a couple more minutes. "Maybe I'll get a club sandwich plate, hold the mayo, lettuce, and tomato... Heh, sorry, it sounds like I'm a little bit picky, but I promise, I'm not that bad." She paused, eyes darting around the menu once more. "I think I'll get fries with it, too. I kinda skipped out on a decent breakfast, so I'm pretty hungry. What about everyone else?"

Crystal looked in awe at the wide menu variety after pulling out a chair for herself and sitting down. Ponyta stood herself next to Crystals chair, while Litten and Eevee jumped out of Crystals bag and sat with Ponyta.

Another Cubone emerged, holding a plastic water bowl. It placed it down, pushing it towards Litten and Eevee who played with him in thanks. Inside the bowl, there was water for the Pokemon. “Thanks Cubone, aren’t you just adorable??” She said to it before it walked away.

Crystal got back to the menu as Litten, Eevee and Ponyta lapped up the water. “Hmm.. I think I’ll have.. a meatball sub?” She said, grinning. “I can be clean with it!” Crystal said, trying to reassure herself that she won’t completely ruin her clothes. “Oh, and I think I’ll buy that treat that they have for Pokemon, my guys would like that.” She said to the others, whilst looking at her Pokemon.

"Uh, guys, wouldn't a "sub" in here be referred to a "cub"? I don't mind, call it what you want." Peter said to the others, breaking his long silence. "Anyways, I'm going to go for a Torchic Teriyaki, with mayo and sweetcorn. I love the slightly spicy taste it gets.". Peter then realised he'd forgot about his other two Pokemon, and pulled the two Poke-Balls off of his belt, and released them from their contraptions. "OK, guys, what do you want for your meals?". Peter grabbed a pen out of his hoodie pocket, and started doodling on some napkins. He showed the 4 variants of Pokemon food, with a decently understandable picture of each, and then a name. After the 3 had chose their choices, Peter put the napkins in his pocket, along with the napkins. "Well, I'm done with my order, we just need you to choose, Catrina.". Peter looked over to her.

Catrina just stared at the menu. Great, it was stuck on her to choose. She didn't know what to choose. Folipa woke up and peered over at the menu and tapped her leafy tail on one of them. A chicken Parmesan with spinach sub. Interesting. She smiled and thanked Folipa by scratching behind her ear and finally said her decision out loud.

"I would like to have the Chicken Parmesan Cub with added Spinach, along with some Honey Green Tea if you have any. No ice, please. That will be all."

It was then that she realized that Peter had said something about the Cubone here being super smart and everybody else had gotten their orders. She didn't want to give the kid a deadpan look because most Pokemon have the intelligence of a small child to an adolescent, but she also felt like the kid should have known that the Cubone here were really smart if he had lived here. Although, it seemed like his ruse was eventually caught by her deducing, as he sounded a little off when trying to sound surprised. She just chuckled and then looked at her drawing, to which Atty commented on it. She smiled and responded.

"Why, yes, it is your dear Fang. I couldn't help but draw the two having a friendly competition with one another. I haven't seen Angirus act so friendly to any Pokemon that aren't mine. I guess he really respects the toughness from your Feraligatr, something that doesn't happen too often. You must've trained her very well. Also, you might want to excuse Angirus' future behavior toward your Fang. I realized after the drawing that even though they are acting like friends now, he is starting to grow a little bit of a crush on your Fang. He can act... Strangely, to say the least. I mean, he is a dinosaurian Pokemon that are usually isolated off in the mountains and use their strength for just about anything. So doing feats of strength for Fang may be just used for her convenience or to get her to be impressed by him. I don't know. Although, it is nearing the mating season for the Pokemon anyway. I won't be surprised if anything happens between the two, but I just thought that you should know if anything strange and silly happens with Angirus. He's been trying to find a suitable mate for years and now he finds it in a Pokemon he won't even be with for a week. How sad... Anyway, sorry about all that rambling. Hope you didn't find that too awkward," chuckled Catrina, albeit nervously as was evident when she began to scratch the side of her arm and looked to the floor sheepishly.

Last edited:
Atty couldn't help but give a slight snort at Peter's comment, looking over her menu at the boy. "I mean... I could call it that, but... Subs have that ub sound, right? But the "Cub" in Cubone is said with a que sound. ...Wouldn't we technically be eating at Cube-way right now?" She laughed to herself, handing her menu back to the little skull-covered Pokemon that acted as their waiter. "Either way, a sub sandwich is still a sandwich no matter what you call it." Thankfully, before they could get into any further sandwich discourse, Catrina placed her order and put her attention back on Atty.

Her lips pursed as she listened in on Cat, explaining Angirus' lack of temperament around Fang, and the larger possibility that he would want the Feraligatr as mate for the upcoming season. While Atty wasn't opposed to the idea or talking about the subject, the fact she was only going to be around for two weeks posed a problem. "No, no, it's fine. I'm just worried if it ends up being that Angirus actually wants Fang as a mate, but I have to leave earlier. I did notice her being a bit more focused than usual... Fang's typically carefree when it comes to roughhousing, but a lot like yours, I was getting vibes that she was trying to prove herself." Atty took a moment to pause as their Cubone waiter returned with drinks, taking her water and bringing it up to her lips. "...I'm trying to think of a way to get this to work out, though. If we're both deadset on hooking our Pokemon up together, that is."

Whilst Catrina and Atty were talking, Peter was left staring into space, with his mind broken, thinking about the names of sandwiches, he eventually snapped back into the right time, and stood up. "I'm going to get our sandwiches now, the queue isn't too big.". Peter walked over, and waited about 5 minutes in a queue, he looked really bored whilst he waited. Eventually, when it was his turn, he remember, and said everything that his friends wanted, and looked at the meals being made, mouth watering at the cautious ingrediants being put on.

Eventually, he came back, looking like he was struggling to hold it all. He managed to drop it nicely onto the table, one thing at a time, and sat down himself. He saw the drinks on the table, and was confused. Cubway had never had drinks served to the table, it was a fast-food place where you stand up for your food. He then opened up his sub's packaging (or as he would call, it, a Cub) and took a bite. "Mmm! So good!". He continued to eat it, speeding it down his throat for the next bite, and then again, and again.

“Thanks Peter, that looked like a struggle!” Crystal said to him, as he placed down the food. She took her sub (or a cub) and the Pokemon treat, that she divided into 4. She gave one to Litten, Eevee and Ponyta. Then she got up from the table, “I’ll be right back.” Crystal told the others.

A few minutes later, Crystal came back with a bowl of water, which she carefully walked back with, and took the dive ball from her bag after placing the bowl on the floor next to her other Pokemon. “Come on out, Magikarp!” She said, throwing it into the water. The Pokemon formed before hitting the water, making a tiny splash. Crystal put its treat into its bowl and watched as it gobbled it up in a few bites.

After seeing her friends’ reaction to his sandwich, Crystal grabbed hers, unwrapping it quickly and taking a bite. “This is amazinggg.. you two need to try it!” She said, looking towards Atty and Cat after she had finished chewing, and returned to eating the rest.

Catrina laughed at Atty's 'Cube-way' before smiling at the little Cubone that took their orders. She looked at Atty, thankful that she understood and wasn't mad. She listened as she took her green tea she was handed by the Cubone and took a sip of it before responding. "Yea, I know you'll be gone before I leave. I was wondering if you have plans to leave Fang when you go out on that journey in Alola, or if you'll be willing to have Angirus be with you, or if you are okay with having Angirus stay with your Fang wherever you put her if you aren't taking her on your adventure in Alola. I can assure you the big boy can handle himself and not do anything too rash when no one is near. He's too much of a gentleman, despite his... Outward personality. He needs to get out more and every year for the past 15 years, he's been begging for me to find him a girlfriend. The poor guy is getting desperate."

She noticed that Peter had left for the sandwiches, and had expertly came back with them without dropping anything. "Good job, Peter. You should be a waiter. That was impressive."

She took her chicken parm sub and took a bite out of it before melting in her seat. She stole a bit of the chicken from her sandwich and put it next to the mouth of her Leafeon, who snatched it up and ate it. Smiling, the Leafeon sighed happily and went back to falling asleep. When she looked over to see Crystal grabbing a fish bowl and then eating her sandwich after she fed her Pokemon, she chuckled at her reaction to her own sandwich. "I'll try it maybe tomorrow or tonight. Whenever I know what I want for dinner," chuckled Catrina.

Last edited:
"Heheh, thanks guys. I don't actually know what I want to be when I'm older. Maybe I can look after Pokemon, like at the Pokemon Daycares, something peaceful. People always have the thought that I want to be a gym leader. I can't stick to one type, and I don't really like taking part in Pokemon battles, unless I need to.". Peter looked over to Rockruff. "Anyways, Rockruff usually would flee from a battle..". He then smiled over to Rockruff, who looked a bit embarassed. "Here." He pulled a bag that was next to his meal, and passed some cubes of meat to Rockruff; small leaves to Dewpider and Sandygast, who had disappeared without notice, came running back through the doors, with a small bag of sand resting in the mouth-like hole of the Pokemon. They ate their foods, and after Sandygast had finished, it looked like there was small tabs coming out of its side, very hard to see.

"Uh, how come Sandygast has them things coming out of its side? Is that just me?"

“I’m not really sure what I’ll be either, but I know for sure I want to be a great trainer. I feel like I could just work with Pokemon and look after them, kind of like you!” Crystal said to Peter. She watched the embarrassed Rockruff and giggled. “Scared and cute, huh?” She said to it. She also nodded to Catrina in agreement about the sub.

As Sandygast slid back inside, Crystal also saw something growing from its sides. “It looks like it.. gained more sand?” She said. “That sort of reminds me of its evolution! It grows these towers on its sides and sort of turns into a sand castle, but I’m pretty sure they need a lot of sand to evolve, so that’s probbaly what he was out doing!” Crystal told Peter, looking quite happy that she remembered. “So, nope, not just you.” She laughed.

Crystal looked down to her own Pokemon, watching Litten curling up to Ponyta, who was now laying down with him. “Wait, Eevee?!” She shouted, seeing she had run off somewhere.

A few seconds later, Eevee came running through the doors to Crystal, looking a bit battered and excited. “What happened to you??” Crystal said, picking up Eevee and putting her on her lap to wipe off the mud. All of a sudden, Eevee’s eyes turned even cuter, with a pink glow. “Is that baby doll eyes that I’m seeing? You were out attacking wild Pokemon without me! And you got the fairy type move too!! Guys!! ARE YOU SEEING THIS? She could evolve into Sylveon!” Crystal said, going mad about what was happening. She grabbed Eevee and hugged her tightly, mumbling “Please be a Sylveon..” into her big fur. She let her back down, and faced her friends. “I wonder when she’ll evolve!”

"Two hints to evolution, in less than an hour? I've heard that Sylveon is a really powerful Pokemon, especially against Dragon-Type. I still don't get why Clefable can't get the same recognition.". Peter, once against lost in thought, went much quieter, into a muttering voice. "I mean, maybe it's because of that Lusamine lady but still... oh, I got lost thinking, well, I hope you can become a great trainer! Sorry, I'm just so lost in thought. Palossands sound scary...". Peter waited for the others to finish their sandwiches, and babbled on about random topics.

"I mean, I'm not entirely dead-set on where I want to go after this," Atty put her arm up on the table, resting her chin on her hand. "I'm thinking about Alola, even though I was there before making the trip here, but the region is so nice and wonderful, I could probably go back a dozen times and not have an issue. So if that's the case and I make the trip back with your brother and whoever else wants to go, I suppose... I suppose I could leave Fang with you, then?" Her brown eye's met Cat's, only breaking away when Peter returned with their food. She gave him a quick thanks, unwrapping her club sandwich and taking a bite out of it.

Her attention was back on the two teens, however, as they began mentioning evolution and talking about how their Pokemon were possibly close. "Well, my money is either on a Sylveon, or either Espeon or Umbreon- Depending on the time of day, of course. And I wouldn't be too afraid of a Palossand, Peter. It's typically the wild ones you always have to watch out for, but I've raised a couple of ghost-types myself, and if they're in good hands and taken care of, they won't be any trouble. You're already off to a good start, I'm sure you and your Sandygast are bound to bond quickly." The older girl smiled, taking a sip of her drink and resuming her meal. "Y'know, Cubway reminds me a lot of this one breakfast place I went to when I was still in Alola. There was this Alolan Raichu there acting as a waiter, and they served AMAZING pancakes. I'll definitely have to take you guys there if we decide to vacation as a group."

After listening to Atty about Umbreon or Espeon, Crystal turned to Eevee again. “What do you think, girl? Umbreon, espeon, or Sylveon?” She asked her. Eevee jumped about happily at Umbreon and Sylveon. Crystal laughed, planning to fight a lot at night to take a chance for both evolutions. “Don’t worry, I’ve got a plan for BOTH to have a chance.” She said, patting Eevee on the head.

“I could go to Alola whenever. My parents let me go out exploring to a lot of regions, they’re usually out exploring too, so I can basically go wherever you guys want.” She said, giving a pause for thought. “Although.. I would really like to get some specific Pokemon that can’t be found here very easily!” Crystal kept on talking about regions and different Pokemon for a while as everyone finished their food.

Soon later, she saw that everybody had finished. “So, where are we off to now? Fighting wild Pokemon? Exploring?” She asked them. Crystal then looked down to Litten and Ponyta. “Hey, you two, wake up!” She said, pushing them. They woke up, Litten in an energised mood now and pouncing at anything, Ponyta huffing and jumping,also feeling pretty energised from the nap. “Fighting or exploring?” Crystal said to them. Litten gave a “Mrawrrr!” to exploring, and Ponyta also seemed to give interest into exploring. Eevee poked Crystal at fighting, seeming to want to evolve straight away. “Well, my guys mostly want exploring, you?” Crystal said to her friends.

As soon as Atty mentioned the breakfast place, Peter raised an eyebrow. "What i-". As soon as he had started asking the question, Crystal had starting asking where to go. "Maybe we should do that cave, it's still day-time, and I don't really like battles, like I mentioned ten minutes ago. Or even, we could go to the forest? I've heard strange things about the forest, apparently the work of a special Pokemon. The cave's fine though, it's just a bit dangerous, I've explored it enough times to know that. I don't want you guys getting hurt, I'm used to scars and everything."

When he looked over to Rockruff, he noticed he had eaten barely any of his dinner. "Not hungry? Don't worry, I'll just bag it up, and maybe microwave it or something later, when we get home.".

Catrina thought for a moment and smiled before finally deciding on her future after hearing everybody else's decided or undecided future. "Well, I'm 29 and I have a very good idea of what I'm going towards. I want to be an interior and exterior designer and an agriculturist. I'm a commissioned artist right now, and I'm also getting my license on taking care of houses and Pokemon when the owners are gone from their houses, kind of like my sister, but she deals with Pokemon who get dropped off at the Daycare," she then responded to Peter about not sticking to one type. "It's alright if you can't stick to one type. There are champions who have a variety of Pokemon, a certain gym leader who doesn't stick to one type, and there are a couple of Elite Four Members and Champions that stick to two or three of the eighteen types. I stick to three, although nothing is stopping me from using more Pokemon. Those are just my preferences."

Catrina looked over to the Sandygast when it started to sprout protrusions on its sides. She then nodded as Crystal thought that it could be close to evolving. She then decided to elaborate about Crystal's Eevee evolving into one of its evolutions. "Well, my siblings and I have tried this numerous times to see if having a Fairy-Type move causes the Eevee to evolve into a Sylveon instead of Umbreon and Espeon. No matter when it was trained, the Eevee that had the Fairy-Type move will always evolve into a Sylveon. It will only evolve into an Espeon or an Umbreon if the Eevee doesn't have a Fairy-Type move. Although, that's just from our study. I have heard that Eevees, who have learned a Fairy-Type move, will evolve into any of its other evolutions because it has a preference to be one evolutionary form over the other. Basically, if your Eevee so chooses, she can choose to evolve into an Umbreon instead of a Sylveon. It is a little difficult however, as her body would want to evolve into a Sylveon instead because it knows a Fairy-Type move. Although, I think holding a Moon Shard, which is a piece of a Moon Stone, or a Moon Stone can cause the Pokemon's body to become an Umbreon during evolution. If you want, I found a Moon Stone when I was adventuring around Sinnoh. I can give it to you if you want your Eevee to be an Umbreon, or if your Eevee so chooses to be an Umbreon instead of a Sylveon," Catrina offered. "Sorry for the long winded explanation," she then chuckled at the end.

She then looked over to Peter about the Fairy-Type Clefable not getting the same recognition as Sylveon and tried to explain it the best way she can. "Well, a Clefable isn't as popular as the Eevee and its many evolutions. It doesn't hold the same recognition because it just isn't as popular as Eevee, who is super adorable and probably more adorable than Clefable. Plus, Clefable is old news, with Sylveon being discovered sooner than the Clefable, which was founded by Professor Oak a long time ago. Plus, Clefable was said to be Normal-Type before they discovered another type existed. Also, Sylveon was founded by the same professor who had founded Mega Evolution, so naturally that hype and any Pokemon founded in Kalos would really rile up anybody, especially if it happened to be a new evolution for the little Eevee. Oh, and Palossands aren't that bad. Like Atty said, Ghost-Types aren't too bad if you train them correctly."

She then looked over to Atty about their situation with Angirus and Fang. She smiled when she heard about Atty giving her Fang, to which she nodded. "I'm pretty sure that can work. I know how to take care of Feraligatrs, so you don't need to worry if anything bad happens. I've been taking care of Pokemon for almost 20 years. I should know how to take care of a pretty popular final evolution for a Johto Starter. If I need anything I can call you up. I should probably ask for your number," chuckled Catrina.

Catrina had finished her food and was waiting for everybody else to catch up when Crystal talked about adventuring. When Peter said his worries, she smiled and that turned to a smirk. "Well, we can always visit both locations. Just as long as we don't get lost in the caves, we should be out no later than an hour or two. Although, that forest sounds tempting..."

She thought for a moment before then commenting on the place. "I think we should explore the cave first. It was our first decision after all and I'm sticking to it. Oh, and I have heard of that amazing pancake place, Atty. They do have the best pancakes. OH! And Peter, you've never heard of an Alolan Raichu? I mean, they are from Alola. I'll keep silent about what they are, keep the mystery alive. Since you are heading to Alola anyway, there's no point in me telling you about them, yet."

Now that she was done chatting, her Leafeon sensed that she was going to get up, so she woke up and hopped off of her lap, with Catrina standing up and slipping her notebook back in her satchel and stretching. She then pushed in her chair and started walking towards the exit. "Come on, are we going or what?" Her Leafeon, Folipa, bounded along after her, the rest rejuvenating her energy.

Last edited:
Crystal listened to Catrina’s explanation of Eevee and its evolutions. “I think I might stick with Sylveon, it’s a cute Pokemon, and I could always so an umbreon another time, I need some Eevees are hard to find, but I have a knack for running into them.” She said, looking at Eevee who now sat down with the other 2 Pokemon. “And anyway, she seems settled with Sylveon.” Crystal thought for a moment before saying, “But... if you don’t mind, I could still take that moon shard off your hands for future evolutions.”

After hearing they would be going to the cave first, Crystal jumped out of her chair. “This is gonna be great!” She squealed before calmly sitting down again. She waited for everybody to finish, and stood up again. Crystal prodded her sleeping Pokemon to wake them up, Ponyta put her head up, tilting it, confused of what was going on, whilst Litten walked over to Crystal, ready to follow, Eevee also. Ponyta stood up and Crystal untangled her reigns before jumping on. “Adventure awaits!” She said, throwing her arm up in the air, Ponyta ran over to Catrina and stopped at the doors, waiting for the others. “Guys! Let’s go!” She said ushering them over.

"Um, you're 29? That's more than two Crystals combined, and nearly two me's combined. Geez, looking at you, I thought you'd be like 20 or something. I mean, not that it's bad or anything... it just seems odd, hah. Don't worry though, I'm totally fine with it!". Peter looked a bit alarmed at the age difference, but he was trying to pull himself together. Rockruff didn't know what made Peter anxious, so he just stuffed his head under the arms of the human. "Um, on to the other things, I think Clefable should still be considered interesting, people say it's from space! Sylveon's an 'adorable' furry thing that people over-talk about. It makes me so angry that some Pokemon are just loved for how they look, you should judge something by it's ACTUAL capabilities and stuff... hmph."

When he heard everyone was packing up, he did the same, Dewpider crawled onto his head and Rockruff jumped up his back and then fell. Usually when Peter went exploring he would have a small bag on his back, Rockruff would rest inside the bag. But it wasn't there.

"Oh! I forgot my bag! Be right back!" Peter shouted, as he ran out, most people turned around to look, with a few passing people outside Cubway staring too. Peter ran at full speed to his house, which was only about five minutes away if he ran. As soon as he arrived, he grabbed a keyring out, with only one key, and about five cute Pokemon charms on it, or as he calls it, "Pokecharms". ("I have no clue why, but it sounds familiar" is what Peter usually tells people when they spot his keyring.).

As soon as the door opened, he reached in for a bag, and came out. Another five minutes later, he ran back to Cubway, panting. "Sorry for the wait, but I'm ready now.". The bag he was wearing on his back was a small charcoal-coloured sack with purple and yellow stripes going around the 2 ropes, that went from the top to the bottom of it. Dewpider looked as exhausted as he was, as the poor Pokemon didn't expect for Peter to run so fast down the street that it made him nearly fly off. Rockruff now jumped into the bag, and hit the comfy inside of it, rather than the fast-food restaurant's floor. "Is everyone ready?!" he asked, looking up at the three girls, with an excited grin across his face.

"Oh! Right, yeah I'll definitely have to give out my number soon. Not just to you Cat, but the others too just so we can all keep in touch." Finishing the last couple of fries on her plate, Atty looked up at the mention of a Clefable. "Honestly, I can't really blame you, Peter. I kinda prefer Clefable over Sylveon when it comes to Fairy types, actually. I got one for myself when I traveled through Kanto, right in the heart of Mt. Moon. They're pretty tanky, surprisingly, so she was a good addition to my team." While she wasn't about to say it outloud, she actually agreed with his statement on how Sylveon, and many of the other Eevee evolutions by extent, were a bit overrated. "I think people like the Eevee family because they're so easy to take care of, it makes it easier on newer or casual trainers."

While he was out retrieving his bag, Atty took the opportunity to finish up her own meal, neatly wrapping up her trash and tossing them into the nearby bin. By the time Peter had returned, she was all set to go, throwing her bag onto her back. "Yup, I'm all ready. Where's the entrance to the cave system you guys were talking about?"

Crystal collected Magikarp into its Pokeball, remembering she had let it out into some water, then patted Ponyta after getting comfy on her, signalling to start walking ahead. Litten and Eevee followed behind happily. She looked back, "Follow me, the entrance is at the far end of the island, just up a small hill, it's not much of a trek, so don't worry. Just be ready for the wild Pokemon in the grass or cave system, we don't want anybody to get hurt, but as long as you watch out for those little sneaks, your strong Pokemon will probably be able to handle them perfectly fine."

The girl led the others off of the main path and into some grass, letting Ponyta run ahead a bit to release her excitement, her other Pokemon also ran ahead, as they knew where the cave was, but Crystal held Ponyta back from running with them so as she didn't lose her friends. After a while, she got a riled up about something. "What is it, you found something?" Crystal said, hopping off of her Pokemon. Looking down into the grass, something moved about, and she saw a white figure that flew up, squirting water at Ponyta. "Hey!" Crystal shouted."Ponyta, Ember!" She said as Ponyta shot a fireball at the Pokemon, scaring it off, flying to the beach. "Wingulls.." She said, rolling her eyes and walking ahead. Ponyta seemed to get the idea of wild Pokemon now and stayed close to Crystal to protect her, knowing the other two had long gone by now.

After a few more minutes of walking, they came to the small hill leading up to the cave entrance. Crystal had fought a few more Pokemon that jumped at her, but other then that, it was a calm walk to it. She pointed up towards some rocks, "There it is!" she said, running up the hill and standing at the entrance, waiting for everybody else. She had also met Litten and Eevee again, who waited impatiently for her to come. "You guys missed some fights! That would've been good for you, but oh well.." She said as she patted their heads.

"Let's get in here!" Crystal told her friends, who caught up to her. She walked inside, tapping Litten, who knew what to do, and lit a flame, making it bigger, and blasted it forward to help her see ahead.

A bit surprised, Peter followed Crystal. Usually it would be him who is describing the way to an area, but it was Crystal this time. He thought to himself that Crystal must be really excited.

When they got to the wild grass, Rockruff was about to run into it, until the Water Gun fired at Ponyta, and he ran back to Peter, whimpering. "Aw, don't worry, it's just a Water Gun. You can deal with that!". He bent down and gave Rockruff a pet on the head. "Oh, hey, the entrance!". He followed Crystal, running up the hill into the cave. He looked around, it had changed since last time. And since the time before. It seemed to always change. Was that the special thing about it? Peter was lost in thought for a second, before a massive rock came smashing down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Peter screamed, and then leapt out of the way, hitting the floor with a thud. For a second, he lay there... but then got up off the ground. "What the.....". As soon as he started talking, more massive rocks came falling from the sky in the distance. Some others that were already there started breaking one by one. "Is thi- Is this- Maybe this is the cave changing? Probably best to stay outside for like half an hour.". As soon as he said that, the entrance was blocked off by the biggest rock to fall yet.

Crystal looked up, also seeing the rock falling. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!" She screamed with Peter, tumbling back beside him. She sat there, watching it pound to the ground, and fanned some dust away. Ponyta was scared half to death by the noise and ran rapid, Litten fired at the rock, angry at it for almost hitting its trainer, and Eevee stepped back from the mad Ponyta. "Hey, girl! Calm down, it's okay now.." Crystal smoothly said, stroking Ponyta and patting her to calm down. She eventually settled after all the rocks had fallen, Crystal looked over. "There goes our exit, I guess we HAVE to explore this now." She said quite happily that they had no choice but to explore.

Crystal looked at the cave for a while, and finally came to a decision. "I'm going down, feel free to come, or just explore yourself, we'll all meet outside when the cave opens up." She called over her Pokemon and started walking down, they bounded towards her with Ponyta in the lead. The cave stalactites hung from the ceiling, dripping some water. A droplet landed on Litten, making him run away down the cave, with his trainer running behind him.

After a while, a Zubat and a Roggenrola jumped and swooped out. Litten and Eevee took their places in front. "Litten, use Ember!", the Zubat was hurt quite a lot, Litten seemed happy with himself. "Eevee, use Take Down!" Crystal said, pointing towards the Roggenrola. It fainted, looking sad of its take down. "Litten, use Flamethrower!", it made the Zubat faint to the ground. "Great job you two, I'm expecting evolution's soon.." Crystal said, winking at them. She carried on down the cave, doing a lot more battles and came across a wilted flower, looking quite dead and dirty, like it had been dragged into the cave by another Pokemon or something. Crystal was confused to how this would happen, or just why, and picked it up, seeing a little body and a cute little head, looking up at her. "Ah!" She jumped, not expecting this to be a Pokemon. She held it in her hands, "Do you.. need help?", it responded with a tired nod. It looked beat up and some of its petals were ripped. Crystal felt sorry for the little Pokemon and lay it inside her bag, letting it get comfy beside Magikarp's ball. She smiled at it, "I'll heal you up, don't you worry." She had already planned to bring it home for a few days, or as long as it took to get it back up to health so that it was able to defend itself. "We'll see about the catching part, probably not going to be for a while.." She said to herself, before carrying on down the cave system.

Catrina watched as Crystal and Peter ran off, planning on catching up to them with Atty. She ripped off a piece of paper from her notebook and wrote down her number on it and gave it to Atty when she got up. She also gave the Moon Shard to Crystal, just in case she wanted her Eevee to be an Umbreon.

She then walked along the route, watching the two kids fight the Pokemon away, which allowed Catrina and Atty a safe passage through. Especially when Angirus decided to exit his Poke Ball immediately, which caused Catrina to chuckle a bit as her behemoth walked alongside them.

It was then that the rock fell at the entrance, separating Catrina and Atty with Crystal and Peter. Sighing, she told Angirus to smash the rock, to which he replied with a grunt and used Superpower to smash the rocks to bits with a flurry of super powerful punches. As the rock was smashed into rubble, Angirus sighed and heaved in a breath or two, his body a little weaker now from exerting himself, but of course he wouldn't do anything to show he was weak, especially when Fang was nearby. Catrina smiled and thanked Angirus before returning him, and then catching up with Peter and Crystal.

"HEY! Crystal! Peter! You two okay?!" Her tenor voice carried down the cave system well, and it wasn't too hard to hear her either, since her deep voice carried through the walls better. It also caused a few Zubats to close in on her position, but she had her Folipa, who had been following by her side for awhile to use Quick Attack. She flew forward and charged toward the Zubats, which caused them to flee. Seeing that the coast was clear, she listened carefully to make sure there were answers.

Crystal heard shouting and looked back, Litten meowed, trying to tell her something. “What is it, Litten?” She said, stroking his soft fur. He ran around, standing on his hind legs, trying to look big. “Cat’s.. Pokemon? Oh! It was Catrina!!” Crystal suddenly realised and shouted back down, “I’m okay! Peter was good too from what I know!

The girl noticed her Eevee was now gone, and shouted down the cave for her. She came running with fur looking lighter. Her trainer didn’t seem to mind as she went back up the cave to where her friends were.

Last edited:
When he saw Crystal head off, he decided to do the same, through a tunnel going upwards, but was stopped as soon as the rock shattered into small pieces that flew in nearly every direction, just nearly missing the four. "Uwa..? Oh! I was going to explore upwards, anyone coming?". He then noticed the Pokemon in Crystal's bag. "Is that a... Flabebe? I've never seen one, but they're so cute!". Peter then realised what was wrong. "Wait, it's injured! It looks so battered... and the flower is ripped.... aw, they take so much pride in their flowers. We should head back to the Pokemon Center or something, there's one quite close to the cave...

When Peter asked about the Pokemon inside her bag, Crystal nodded. “Yeah, I found it inside the cave, something dragged it in here, or someone, I felt sorry, so I thought I could heal it up and help it!” She said as she carefully put it into her hands. “I can run down to the Center, you guys can keep going if you really want to, I’m good to catch up after, unless you want to come with me or anything.” It looked like the cave was open again, quite convenient now. Crystal put the Flabebe back into her bag and called all her Pokemon ready to go. Ponyta curiously looked inside it and Flabebe cuddled harder to its flower. She nuzzled Flabebe, until it reluctantly held on, leaving its flower inside Crystal’s bag. “Aww!”

Last edited:
"Uh, Crystal, if Flabebe is attached to Ponyta, that means it doesn't have its flower... that makes it weaker. Oh Arceus, this is pretty bad. We'll need to get there fast! I'll lead the way!". Peter ran off, hoping Crystal would follow. Rockruff did, and once again, Dewpider was clinging on for his life. Sandygast, not having legs, had a problem of following Peter, and just stayed with Catrina and Atty.

As he ran down, he was muttering something under his breath. Once he'd got to the first turn on the streets, he immediately turned left, and from that street, there was a visible Pokemon Center, towering over the other houses. Outside were multiple people, and Peter spotted, for a split second, a strange Pokemon behind the Pokemon Center.

Without warning, he stopped, looking dumbstruck at the small passage behind the red and white building. Rockruff dashed straight into Peter, smashing him backwards, into a nearby house's wall. Dewpider had leapt off Peter in time, on Rockruff's head. "Aw, you two look so cute together...".

A few citizens had helped him up, and he thanked them, and they walked off. "No- I'm fine." he said in advance to if Crystal was there, not looking before he said it.

Last edited:
Peter rushed off, with Crystal quickly following. Ponyta tilted her head, confused, but quickly ran to catch up to her trainer before she was out of sight. Litten and Eevee also went with her. Flabebe flopped around on Ponyta, and Crystal managed to catch it after a bump and put it back on the flower.

When they reached the Pokemon Center, Crystal looked back before going inside after hearing some commotion. She saw Peter on the ground, and Dewpider on Rockruff’s head. She smiled at him, hearing he was okay, and stared at the Dewpider riding on the Rockruff. “That’s kind of cute.. hah.” She went inside, calling Peter to follow her. The nurse stood at the desk, and welcomed her inside. She walked over, handing over Flabebe who knew cling onto its flower again. The nurse looked curiously at the poor Pokemon and leaned down as Crystal watched. A few seconds later, Flabebe looked healthy and strong again, with a repaired flower and no marks or scratches on it anymore. Crystal took it into her hands as the nurse handed it over, and went outside to where her Pokemon had gone to Peter to see if he was okay. Flabebe saw Ponyta and flew over to her, sitting on top of her head where she had no fire mane. Crystal told Peter that she was all healthy again, smiling happily at him. “Thanks for coming with me, I’m glad it’s okay now!” She looked up at him. “And you too.” Crystal giggled.

“Well, we better get back to the others, I guess.” Crystal said, starting to run back, and looking to Peter, waiting for him to follow, until she turned the corner, out of sight.

When she got back to the cave, she looked to Catrina and Atty, telling them about Flabebe and that she was healed up now. The little Pokemon was still utop Ponyta’s head, clinging on to its flower. Ponyta didn’t seem to mind, as she had gained quite a bond to the small flower Pokemon. “I wish I could get Magikarp out for once.. but I’d feel bad making it flop around on the dry, hard floor. Oh well.. maybe later.” Crystal said, looking at the dive ball containing the water Pokemon inside.

It all happened so quick, that by the time Peter had stood in front of the sliding doors to the Pokemon Center, Crystal was coming out. He followed her back to the cave. "You know, Magikarp are thought not to feel any emotion. Pretty happy you don't think that, just... try letting it out often. You'll want to make it happy, trust me." Peter shivered at the thought of it being sad. "Anyways, I think I saw something behind the Pokemon Center. I don't know, I could have been imagining it, I tend to do that often.".

"They have to feel SOMETHING, even if it's just a big, black space of nothing!" Crystal said, thinking of every floppy, expressionless Magikarp she's seen. "I mean, I guess Gyarados constantly looks angry, but still." She sighed, looking up into the back space in the cave, "Guess we should go up then?" She said, putting Litten and Eevee in her shoulders and climbing up onto the ledge inside of the hole. The girl gestured Ponyta to go back, and the Pokemon looked like it knew exactly what to do. She ran and jumped high, gripping as hard as possible onto the ledge with her front hooves, before being pulled up by Litten, Eevee, Crystal and Flabebe, who flew round the back and pushed as hard as it could. Eventually, the trainer, her Pokemon and Flabebe hauled Ponyta up and took a few steps back, to let the others up. While she waited, she watched Flabebe fly over to her and land on her head with a happy noise. “We’ll have to get you a heal ball, I think that colour suits you! I think you’re a fairy type after all anyway!

Catrina smiled before Angirus erupted from his Poke Ball again. She guessed he wanted to be out and about for a bit. Mountains are native homes to Tyranitars after all. She and Atty walked into the cave, only to see Crystal and Peter leave the cave in a rush. Raising an eyebrow, Cat just shrugged and walked deeper into the cave. Crystal and Peter then came back and started to get further in the cave, to which Cat just chuckled. The way the two had so much energy made Cat chuckle. Seeing the ledge, Angirus smiled and gave Catrina and Atty a piggy back ride to reach the top of the ledge. Angirus climbed the ledge after Catrina got Atty secure and with a few shaking steps, Angirus approached the ledge and climbed up with no trouble. He waved toward Crystal and smiled as he finally climbed up and went on all fours to allow Atty and Catrina off.

"Hey, long-time no see," greeted Catrina with a smile.

As the group explored more of the cave, Peter had noticed the Pokemon, working together to achieve a goal, such as getting food, or making a place to live. If something really made his heart warm, he'd point it out to the others. Peter also spotted items, and sometimes Rockruff would dig up some rarer ones. When they'd made it deeper into the cave, Rockruff came bounding back with a strange glowing rock. The parts that the glow off the stone hit him, he looked much younger, his fur looked soft and new.

Peter picked up the rock. "Hey! I know what that is! It's an Everstone, it allows a Pokemon to stay the same, forever! It's useful if your Pokemon doesn't want to evolve or something.". However, Rockruff had obviously picked up what Peter had said and leapt up to try and grab the Everstone.

"You want it?". Peter gave his partner Pokemon his stone back, and Rockruff kept it in his jaw. He would put it down every time he continued to dig. Peter eventually looked like he was struggling with his bag. It was covered in junk.

Crystal nodded at Catrina and Atty, smiling, before walking on ahead again. She watched as Peter looked at the stone Rockruff found, "I don't want to miss my Pokemon evolution's personally, but that's adorable that it wants to stay like that! You can't help but love these little Rockruffs!"

Further on, a gathering of Carbinks appeared ahead. They turned around, shaking at the large Pokemon Catrina had. She went closer to them, seeing if they were too scared to fight. "Are y-" As she tried to talk, she was cut off by rocks being thrown, shrugging, she called over her Pokemon to battle. It took a while to get past their hard defences, but eventually the Carbink gathering were defeated. Crystal was confused, why were there so many in that one place?

As she went further on with the group, light came out of a small opening, just big enough to crawl through, even for Catrina's massive Pokemon, it looked okay to go through. She pointed to it, "Look, there's light coming from the hole, let's go see what it is!"

Crystal slowly got down on all fours, Ponyta crouched down with her and followed behind with Eevee and Litten prancing forwards. When she got to the end, she crawled out and stood up, mouth open wide. The top of the cave had small holes, making dots of light go everywhere, almost like a disco and some floor was covered with grass and small yellow flowers, with stone ledges and holes everywhere with Carbink on. "It's a civilisation of CARBINKS!!" She screamed, pointing all the wild Pokemon's attention to her. "Woops.." She said, hoping they weren't hostile this time.