• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Lasting Bonds

Crystal picked Litten and Eevee up, seeing that they didn't want to get back into their pokeballs, she sat them down on Ponyta's saddle, holding them in with her reign's behind the two.

As Peter and Atty walked off, she said goodbye to Catrina and ran after them, now realising they had got quite far already with Ponyta carefully treading behind her to keep Litten and Eevee on her back safely.
After finally catching up, Crystal rushed up to the two of them. "Hey again! Didn't realise how far the hotel was.. but, I wanted to ask you guys if I could come with you?" She said, hands on her knees, panting for air. "Oh, I almost forgot! Crazy story, I actually helped come up with the name 'Hotel Havens' after one of the builders asked me as a joke!" She said, now laughing happily.

Atty followed Peter, Ruby walking at her trainer's side. The young woman nodded as Peter explained, smelling the ocean air the closer they got. She could make out the towering complex in the distance, knowing they were only minutes away. "Mhm, that's why I picked it. I'm probably going to head to the beach first thing once I get some stuff unpacked, so you're both free to join me, if you'd like." Though she spoke primarily to Peter, she turned back, inviting Crystal once she joined up to follow as well. "I'll be able to show off my team while were there, too."

She continued to muse over Crystal, though, noticing how adept the young girl was with riding her Ponyta. It took her only minutes to leave and return, coming back to show off her adorably moody Litten and her fluffy Eevee. She couldn't help but look to the teen as they walked. "Crystal, I got a question. I noticed you seem to like riding your Ponyta, but do you ride any other Pokemon? Ever ridden a Scolipede before?"

Last edited:
As Crystal gazed at the wonderful beach and hotel, then back at her friends, she started to feel proud of herself for finally talking to someone new and meeting some great people. She turned to Atty as she asked Crystal about riding, feeling happy that Atty was taking some interest in her riding, even though they had just met earlier. "I'd like to ride other Pokemon, but I've never had the chance since I've never caught any other ride able ones before." She replied. "Hey, have you two ever ridden a Pokemon before?" She asked them.

Angle giggled slightly at the comment Ignacio made about his own Pokémon. "Okay Floss, High Jump Kick on Vermillion- again!" ordered the girl, and with that, Floss jumped toward her admirer, her leg glowing red. Meanwhile, Shellby was getting quite nervous to see the Darumaka so still on the floor, and nervously made his way over, letting out a sort of purr of confusion.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Vermillion fell to the ground, hugging Floss' leg so tight that it had to have hurt her, but ultimately, he still fainted. Ignacio used this moment of Floss being struck in Vermillion's grasp, Shellby's confusion, and the amount of times Enji had used Work Up. Enji jumped up off the ground, "Now, Enji, Brick Break!" The attack was at double power, nearly toppling over Shellby.

Catrina smiled after Atty, but then realized that she had some familiarity about her. Had she seen her before? Maybe while she was at Unova for her high schooling and gym challenge. Maybe... Although, her thoughts got interrupted when everybody started to move too quick for her to react. My, two of these younger kids had the energy of two people each. She nodded towards Crystal after she introduced herself. After Ponyta left Terra, she gave a low grumble that resembled a sigh and bent down again to allow Catrina to climb on. As she climbed on and rested her back against her Pokemon's tree, the Torterra slowly rose a bit and was at her full height yet again. She watched from within the shade how everyone and their Pokemon reacted. It reminded her a lot of home.

When she heard about showing off Pokemon, she smiled. She had a lot of Pokemon. She prided in herself that after her college degree, she went around the world again to find all the Grass-, Ground-, and Rock-Type Pokemon she could find (barring Legendaries), which gave her all 9 charms on her necklace. She pulled out her own map and found the hotel being near the beach. After putting it away, she patted the shell of her Pokemon and told her to head towards the beach. Understanding, Terra's footsteps quaked the ground a little as she left towards the hotel, right before Atty, Crystal, and Peter left for the hotel. She could see them catching up to her, since Torterras weren't known for their speed. She could hear Atty say something about showing off her Pokemon at the beach. Cool then. After the beach was in eyesight of Terra, Catrina told her faithful companion that it was close, to which she replied with a low growl and headed off towards sandy Bigol Beach.

Last edited:
Shellby fell on his back, struggling and flailing his arms, and roaring slightly in pain. Floss was stuck, desperately trying to pry her leg from Vermillion's grip, but was in fact stuck- for the time being, anyway. Angle could tell that Shelby had taken a lot of damage- so, she needed to use her last resort; her Z Ring.

“Hydro Vortex!!” Angle cried, powering up her Z Crystal. The Waterium on Shellby’s bracelet glowed a bright blue, and he unleashed the Z move, aiming for Enji- though, it would probably hurt Floss too, with its scale.

todoroki

Previously gamora
That would be the last blow needed to knock Enji down. Ignacio returned them to their Poke Balls. "Damn. Good game. What was the weird thing with your shiny bracelet? Isn't that kinda like cheating?"

“Yep, good game! It was fun,” Angle giggled, a smile lacing itself across her lips. She returned Floss to her Pokéball and gave Shellby a Full Restore to get him back up to shape. Upon hearing is question, she chuckled. “It’s called a Z-Ring- you get them at the beginning of your Alolan Island Challenge, and they let you use super powered moves! There’s a Z-Crystal for every type.” She explained.

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Huh. That's pretty cool," he commented, paused briefly, before coming upon the thought: "Why don't you just use as many Z-Crystals as possible in a fight then though?"

"I have a couple that are used to me hitching a ride on them, yeah," Atty nodded, answering Crystal's question. "A Scolipede, an Altaria for air travel... Most are back in Unova, either at my home or with the Professor, though. I actually have my two water-travelers with me, so I'm sure they'll have a good time at the beach," As she dropped hints to some of the Pokemon she owned, Atty looked up to realize they were practically already at Havens and had caught up with Catrina, splitting off from them and having her Torterra take her down to the beach.

She and Ruby walked through the sliding doors, into the luxurious lobby of the resort hotel, motioning for the others to follow. "You guys are fine waiting, right? Feel free to stay here and wait or head down to the beach, I think that other woman, Catrina, is already there. I'll try not to be too long."

She left the teens to themselves, rushing up to the check in desk. After a series of signing papers and handing over credidentials, she was in. A Machoke, wearing a little bowtie around it's neck, came around from an "employees only" room behind the reception desk and picked up the bag of luggage Atty had brought. She recieved her key and followed the muscular Pokemon to the elevators, both the young woman and her Weavile disappearing behind the metallic doors with a soft ding.

"They take a lot out of your Pokémon," she said, looking at the exhausted Shellby, and giving him a pat on the shell. "And most Z-Rings only have so much power, so you can only use them once per battle." Angle continued. Shellby was still panting, so the girl decided she would head off the the nearby Pokémon Center.

"Clementine, Tama, Zappy, return." she murmured, as her Pokémon partners finished their food. "I'm taking these guys to the Center. Are you coming with?"

Crystal waved as Atty walked inside the hotel, giving a nod to her to say she doesn’t mind waiting. She then turned to Peter. “I’m heading down to the beach! Atty will need time to settle in anyway, I’ll see you there!” Crystal told him as she walked down to the beach, leading her Ponyta with her.

Crystal saw Terra’s giant tree shadowing over the pale sand and ran towards the young woman and her impressive Pokemon. As soon as Ponyta saw Terra, she rushed forward, almost causing Litten and Eevee to slide off of her saddle. Crystal rushed forward to carefully take the two into her arms while Ponyta kept running.

When Crystal got to Catrina, Ponyta was already cuddling Terra excitedly. She put down her 2 Pokemon cuddled in her arms so they could play too. “Hey Catrina! Peter and Atty will probably be here soon, they’re just at the hotel.” She told the woman. “Don’t you just think Ponyta and Terra are just the cutest??” She giggled.

(@Pretty Pichu)

Last edited:
Peter waved to Atty as the elevator door was shutting. He was happy that he'd finally made some friends, and wasn't lonely on the island, regardless of all the people he'd helped, he'd never made friends. But then it struck him. He wouldn't be seeing Atty forever. Sure, he'd see Crystal forever, as she lived on the island too, but he felt like losing 1 would still hurt. If Atty was on holiday, how long would it be before she left? A week? He couldn't take it, he wanted to make more of an interaction with her. Peter remembered the number he saw on the key to the room, looked back to see Crystal heading off to the beach, and then he took the elevator to the room.

When he arrived at the door, he knocked on it. "Um, Atty? Would you want some help with unpacking or something? You don't have to say yes, but I thought it might just be a nice thing to do seeming you're new here, and should explore more whilst you're here.". Peter talked in more of a calm, softer tone, rather than his usual loud volume. It was quite a drastic change.

The Machoke set her things down inside her room, politely leaving Atty to her business. The girl unzipped her stuffed suitcase, mainly putting away her makeup and personal hygiene products first. She was in the bathroom when she suddenly heard a knock at her door, stepping out and listening to the muffled voice of Peter. She wasn't sure how he found out her room, but regardless, she was nice about it.

She opened the door, looking over at the teen. "Sure, come on in!" She stepped to the side, allowing him to walk in. Her room was fairly nice- A main living area, a small kitchen, a balcony set overlooking the beach, and two doors- One to her bedroom and the other to the bathroom respectively. "To be honest, I wasn't expecting the sudden extra help, but thanks! My stuff is in my room. It's mainly just clothes anyways- Shirts can go in the top drawer, shorts in the next drawer, dresses can be hung in the closet... I'm sure you know the deal, you probably don't need me to explain." She pointed over to the door that lead to her room, cracked open slightly. Her suitcase was open on her bed, Ruby curled up on the newly clean pillow.

"I'm gonna be in the bathroom changing then, alright? Just knock if you need something," With her bathing suit in hand, she left Peter to her things, trusting that the boy wouldn't suddenly do a 180 on her and steal anything. She locked both of the bathroom doors, organizing her shampoos and makeup just a bit more before starting to change.

Peter nodded, and took a look around her hotel apartment. In awe, he looked at the nice mix of colours in the room, then remembered to get to work. When he was in Atty's room, he took a look at the drawers. Rockruff tried picking things up with his head and passing it to Peter, which he did quite well. The Rock-Type knew that if he used his paws, the clothes would become dirty, as he'd been pouncing on the smooth stone-bricks of the roads and streets. Peter remembered what Atty said about clothing, and put them in the right drawers and closets. Once he'd done, he went over to the bathroom, and knocked on the door. "I'm done with clothing, need anything else? If not, I'll probably go home and get my beach stuff."

Last edited:
Catrina was about to hop off of her Pokemon's back and enjoy the soft sand of the beach when she heard someone behind her. She turned to see a familiar Ponyta cuddling up with Terra. Chuckling, she knew who it was. She waved over at Crystal, smiling wide. She nodded in understanding of what the others were doing, while Terra happily nuzzled Ponyta. Catrina smiled and looked over at the two when they were mentioned and nodded. "They are so adorable."

She then remembered that all of her Pokemon would like some fresh air. She took five of her Poke Balls and threw them up in the air. After all the Pokemon materialized, they all began to stretch, as they felt kind of cramped in there. A Leafeon stretched her body like a feline and shook off the tiredness from her body and walked over to the Eevee. Sniffing them, she smiled and hopped about in a circle, wanting to play with the Eevee. A Flygon was seen stretching his wings and yawning. He then curled up and slept on the beach. A Tyranitar had also yawned and sat by the Flygon, watching the waves hit the beach as he calmed himself. He had taken a sneak peek at Crystal, but when he saw how weak her Pokemon was, knew that he wasn't going to be battling her. An Aerodactyl was released in the air and he made a screech that caused some nearby wild Pokemon to get startled and fly or run off. He then landed on the sands and stretched his massive jaw and saw Crystal and her Pokemon. He waved at them happily. The last Pokemon that appeared was a Steelix. The large Pokemon circled around the entire group, interrupting Tyranitar's view of the ocean. A little irritated, he told the Steelix to move. With a large sigh that caused some trees to bend, she curled around herself and then rested her head right next to Catrina. Smiling, she pet her Steelix, who gave a happy sigh this time.

Smiling, Catrina introduced her entire party to Crystal. "This Leafeon here is Folipa, the Flygon there is Drache, the Tyranitar there is Angirus, the Aerodactyl is Ptero, and Steelix is Ferra. It seems like Ptero and Folipa are already intrigued by you and your Pokemon."

Last edited:
Atty was brought to attention by the soft knock on the bathroom door and the sound of Peter's voice. "I think I'll be good, feel free to go ahead and get your stuff," She called back. "I'll be done in a minute or two, so you can just meet me down there, alright? Crystal and Catrina should already be there, I'll probably set up over by them. Thanks for the help, by the way!"

Ruby slowly blinked from her curled up position on the bed's pillow, watching as both the boy and his Rockruff were putting away clothes for her trainer. Of course, there were certain garments still left in the suitcase, but for obvious reasons. Atty could handle the rest later.

"I've always loved Sinnoh," Angle answered. She used to come to the region on a lot of vacations to Sinnoh with her parents, who had hailed from the place before moving to Johto, where Angle was born. "This was just... a place I hadn't visited yet." she said- it was a simple explanation, and she didn't think that Ignacio wanted a long-winded story about her travels through Kanto and Alola. "What about you?"

(@gamora)

todoroki

Previously gamora
"I'm from Kanto- Cerulean City. My dad's Hoennian and my mom's Sinnohian," he explained, "They both were studying Pokemon and met each other here. They moved to Kanto so they could study the vast selection of Pokemon originating there. We keep a summer house here- this time I went alone." He didn't elaborate on why, but it really wasn't of any importance. His parents were working and he wanted to get away from home for a bit.

“Your Pokemon are amazing Cat! Thanks for showing me, looks like some took a liking to Little Eevee already.” Crystal smiled. “Right.. I better get my beach stuff.. or should I say, Litten will!” She said, looking at the curled up Pokemon sleeping by her leg. “You can go get it right? You know my beach stuff?” She said as Litten slowly woke up. “Mrawr!” It responded happily, running off back to the streets to fetch its trainers clothing and towel.

“Litten is a clever little Pokemon, it normally obeys me a and it’s got great agility.” Crystal told Catrina while she patted her much loved Pokemon.

After Litten had arrived a while later, Crystal had taken all of Ponyta’s tack off and carefully placed it on the sand. Eevee was running around with Catrina’s Pokemon having a great time, whilst Ponyta was splashing around in the water, refreshing her sweaty fur. Litten went over to Crystal and placed her beach supplies in her lap. “Thanks, you little genius!” Crystal responded to Litten’s kind attitude.

Crystal placed her blue towel on the sand and set her umbrella into the sand, which had all the different water type Pokemon on it. She looked over to Hotel Havens, seeing Atty rushing around her room to find her things and get ready. She quietly giggled to herself, thinking how she had made so many friends in just a few minutes of meeting each other.

"A summer house? Fancy." Angle echoed, raising her eyebrows slightly. True, her parents had a lot of money- but they didn't have a second house. Angle had always found herself bored of her parents' wealth. "I travelled all the way through Kanto, about a year or so ago, but I come from Johto." she murmured, not particularly to Ignacio- she was sort of thinking out loud.

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Oh yeah, Johto's pretty from what I've seen." That wasn't much. He'd visited Johto once, and all he visited was Olivine, Ecruteak, and Goldenrod City. "So you're a pretty experienced battler then I assume, huh?"

"Yeah, I always loved the aesthetic of the place, but Goldenrod can be very trapping if you've been confined there your whole life," Angle muttered. Her parents didn't often let her leave Goldenrod City, so she had seen about as much of her home region as Ignacio has. At his second statement, Angle nodded, sort of feebly. "I suppose you could say that. I got beaten when I competed in the Kanto League, though." Her brown eyes traced across the floor. "I had a couple of travelling companions in Kanto, but..." the blonde teen sighed. "We got separated, when I went to Alola."

todoroki

Previously gamora
"That's a shame." He didn't want to pry about her losing her partners from Kanto. He still couldn't see how it'd be a disappointment to lose in the Kanto League. Hell, he'd be rubbing it in everyone's faces if he was in the Kanto League to begin with.

Catrina smiled as she nodded in understanding about Litten. Talking about normally obeying, she chuckled at that part. She just had to question it. After Litten got her stuff, she questioned about it. "Normally obeys? Does your Litten like to go against your orders sometimes? I completely understand if they don't normally listen. I have several Pokemon who do that to me on some occasions."

As she said that last part, she looked over at Ptero and Drache, noting that Drache was now peacefully asleep and Ptero had used Ferra's head as a warm spot to perch and relax.

Last edited:
"Ah, it is. But I'm still proud of myself!" she chirped, cheering up a little. She didn't like to think about how much she missed Isaiah- and Mark, of course. And maybe even energetic and slightly annoying Levi. "Like, damn, I got to battle LANCE! It was awesome, but he knocked Clementine out in one hit." chuckled the girl. "Have you ever travelled through a region?"

"Bye! See you in like 10 minutes or something!". Peter sprinted out of the door, and ran to his house, down the street, and about 10 minutes later, arrived at the beach. He was wearing trunks that were green, with all sorts of cute Pokemon on them. In one hand, he had a beach parasol, striped white and green, and a towel matching the same colour patterns. Rockruff had a little, clear, float ring on his waist, as he couldn't swim very well, so it was for safety. Peter had a similar, but much larger one, but shaped like the normal square float, to relax on if he went into the ocean. Sure, he could swim, but he'd prefer to relax on a float than swim.

However, there was a difference, other than his beach gear. He also had a Dewpider, with a vine wrapped around its front right leg. It looked at Peter's new friends, and walked over to Crystal. It stared at her, motionless. After 30 seconds, it poked her with the leg with the vine. It did the same with Catrina. It then saw the Pokemon, and hid behind Peter's leg.

"Don't freak out, that's normal for my Dewpider to do this. It's rarely with me, as it helps the police. It was part of a group or something, and the police want to track the rest down, using him as a spy. I'm not too clear with it, but if it's the police who want it, I trust them. On the topic of the leg-poking, he does this to all humans he meets. It's a weird thing, but it makes him less shy. He doesn't do it to Pokemon, and OH MY ARCEUS!"

He noticed the Steelix, along with all the other Pokemon, and fell backwards. He had never seen a Steelix before, never mind a Pokemon that big. Peter leapt up and ran over to the Steelix. "OH MY ARCEUS! I never thought I'd see a Steelix in real life!". He ran over to all the Pokemon, with awe, and was obviously having a good time. Until he approached Ptero. "AN AERODACTYL?! Aren't they extinct? And not all rocky? HOW DID YOU GET AN AERODACTYL?!".

todoroki

Previously gamora
"I guess never really a Pokemon Journey, no," he shrugged. "I like battling but... I still wanna be able to go back home and stuff all the time, y'know? Also, Lance as in the CHAMPION? Damn, was he h-" he paused himself. "Was he good at battling?"

"Fair enough. I do get homesick sometimes." she mused, tilting her head. He suddenly seemed taken aback at her statement. "Oh, yeah... he was amazing at battling. I didn't stand a chance." Angle chuckled slightly. Shellby let out a grunt, as if remembering how hard the battle had been. It seemed as if Ignacio was about to say something and had cut himself off, but Angle didn't pry; though she knew what she thought he was going to say.

Once Atty had finished changing, she finally came out of the bathroom to grab more things needed for her little trip down to the beach. She passed by the balcony, glancing out over at the dunes as the tide rolled in and out. While she couldn't make out most of the smaller figures running around in the sand- She could definitely make out at least one. A large Steelix laid sprawled out, it's serpentine body snaking around as it rested. Hurrying herself up, she grabbed the rest of her gear, returning Ruby and heading out.

Only a minute or two after Peter had made his way onto the beach, Atty soon followed, crossing the back patio of Hotel Havens and taking the hotel beach access path. Her sandaled feet hit the dunes, stepping onto the scene. She carried a tote bag with her on one shoulder, and in the other arm an umbrella. The only difference was this time, she was accompanied by a new face. A Scizor- In all her 6-foot glory, stood behind the young woman. The Pokemon seemed to be just as ready for the beach, seeing as she carefully carried two fold up chairs in her pincers and had sunglasses to match her trainer.

The two stepped forward, Atty giving a smile to everyone. "Hey, sorry if I was a bit slow! I didn't miss too much, did I?" She flipped her square frames up to get a better look at the group, setting her tote bag down. With a heave, she struck the umbrella into the ground, her Scizor coming up behind and setting the chairs down. With the parasol open and providing shade for the two seats, the bug took it upon herself to already occupy one, lying down the same way a human would.

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Yeah, Dragon types are pretty cool. Have you heard about all the Sinnohian legendary Pokemon?" He began to think of the stories his mom had told him when he was little. "This one, uh- Dialga? It controls time and stuff. Its counterpart- Talgia I think- controls space. There's also this eeeeeven stronger one, Giratina. It's from another dimension where everythings all spooky. That one was always my favorite- my mom showed me a painting of one she had bought. It's like, this weird snake thing with a golden face and red eyes and these weird sets of wings."

(@tokyomustard)

Last edited:
“Well, he goes against what I say sometimes, but I guess that’s expected from a free spirited Pokemon anyway! He’s always so lovely though, so I don’t mind it.” Crystal told Catrina in response to her question.

A few minutes later, she saw Peter walking down to the beach and waved hello. He stared to go mad about Catrina’s Pokemon, Crystal lay on her towel, cuddling Eevee and Litten in her 2 arms, Ponyta still playing in the refreshing water. Moments later, Atty joined the group, again Crystal signalled a hello, looking at the Pokemon following behind her.

She sat up from her towel. “So glad you two could make it! Now the fun really begins!” Crystal squealed, looking at the arrivals.

Last edited:
"I think you mean Palkia," Angle corrected him playfully. She was and always had been significantly interested in legendaries- especially the onles from Kalos- but, she didn't know too much about the Sinnoh legendaries. "Giratina's a sort of enigma, I guess. It's pretty weird, you're right about that." As she said this, she entered the Pokémon Center. Returning Shellby to his Pokéball, she handed her companion's Pokéballs over to Nurse Joy for healing.

todoroki

Previously gamora
Ignacio waited patiently to turn in his Pokeballs to the Nurse Joy. He couldn't get his mind off Giratina. "Y'know, maybe I'll catch it. Maybe that's my thing. There's even more legendaries there in Sinnoh though. There's the dream and nightmare Pokemon, the Guardian of The Sea, the Guardian of Snowpoint Temple, the Lake Spirits, and Heatran- this fire type who lives in Stark Mountain. They're all so interesting, and who knows. Someone will catch them eventually- let's hope that'll be me." He smiled wide. He knew the dream wasn't super realistic, but it was one he hoped he could live up to.

"Wow, catching Giratina? That'll be a tough one," Angle chuckled, shrugging. She was rather surprised at how much Ignacio knew about Legendary Pokémon- perhaps he was willing to research them in the future. It would certainly be an interesting career. And anyway- the way Angle saw it, no dream was too far-fetched. Despite her Kanto League loss, Angle knew that nothing would halt her dream of becoming Champion of whatever Region she could possibly get to. "I bet you could do it, though, with enough training."

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Who knows, maybe I'll catch all three of the dragons and win the Sinnoh League." Ignacio chuckled to himself. He knew that that would be too far to be even remotely realistic. Hypothetically though, that would make him able to dominate the Sinnoh League. Unless a good enough Dragon Buster could deal with it, that is.

Watching her Scizor settle in one of the beach chairs, Atty decided to make her own self comfortable. Pulling her coverup over her head, she wore a strappy, black monokini- Not too far off of an aesthetic from her casual wear. She squatted, stuffing the coverup into her tote bag, pulling out a couple of Pokeballs while she was rummaging through her things. Two regular Pokeballs, an Ultra Ball, and what looked like a Net Ball and a Heal Ball. She balanced the orbs in her hands, looking to Catrina, glasses still perched on her head. "Hey, Cat, are all these 'mons yours?" She looked out to the surrounding area, mentioning the many Ground, Rock, and Grass types relaxing."Hope it's alright if I send mine out now!"

She tossed each ball into the air, her team slowly revealed and coming into view. Ruby was the first- Blinking in the bright sunlight and bounding over to the Scizor that sat in the shade. She climbed up onto the bug's lap, resting on her in a feline manner, watching as the rest of her companions were sent out. A Golisopod, a Feraligatr, a Salazzle, and an itty bitty Cutiefly. Both the Feraligatr and Golisopod instantly made their way over to the water, while the Salazzle stayed on dry land. She took a towel out from Atty's bag, spreading it down right in the sun and laying on it. The little pink Cutiefly, meanwhile, found recluse with her trainer, neatly landing on Atty's head and settling there for a bit.

The young woman giggled at the sensation of a tiny, friendly bug in her hair, looking over to the other trainers. "You guys already met Ruby. She's over there with Dakota, my Scizor. Flower my Golisopod and Fang my Feraligatr are both by the water, and this here-" She poked the pink puff on her head. "-Is Sweetie."

After Catrina nodded in understanding from what Crystal had said, Catrina looked over and saw Peter arrive, and then later Atty with her Scizor. She waved to them, greeting them silently. She looked at the adorable Dewpider poking her leg, and nodded in understanding. Although, she burst into giggles when Peter began to fawn over her Pokemon. Ferra smiled at Peter and playfully nudged Peter. Ptero saw the excited boy and got a bit embarrassed. He waved at the boy, though, happy to see that his magnificence as an extinct species put so much light into the boy. Catrina was happy to relay information about the two Pokemon.

"Steelix are not normally this long, with this one being 10 inches longer than other Steelix. She's a female because she only has one pair of fangs on her lower jaw, and males have two pairs of fangs. Steelix evolve from Onix when you have them hold a Metal Coat and trade them, or give them some sort of electrical and electronic stimulation. Aerodactyl are extinct, but you can revive one if you have an Old Amber. Aerodactyl are Rock- and Flying-Type, and the revivification process can cause the earth and rocks that integrated the fossil to become a part of the Aerodactyl's body. His skin are as tough as rock because of the process of revival. I got Ptero when I was roaming around the Kanto Region. I had beaten someone with a Golem and they were amazed. They had given me an Old Amber, so I can revive it at the Pewter Museum. Of course, Ptero was confused when he was revived, and had flown around Pewter City. It took me 3 hours to catch up to him and calm him down. After that, he's been with me ever since. He's very loyal and will always be there to protect me... Even though the reasons and the situations may not call for it and he commonly goes against my orders, he still loves me. It's quite cute, actually."

Catrina looked over at Atty and required her first question about missing anything. She smiled and shook her head. "Not really. Just the names of my Pokemon." She went through the names of her Pokemon again, trying not to forget anyone. She then got done introducing her Pokemon for the second time and smiled and nodded at Atty's second question and shook her head at the perceived trouble revealing her Pokemon can cause. She then smiled at Atty's revealed Pokemon. She looked at all the adorable Pokemon, taking particular interest in Cutiefly. Not because she had any types that she had liked, but because the little bug was adorable. She noticed that there were only five Pokemon. She then asked Atty. "Do you have one more, or is five all you have? Also, Sweetie is adorable."

Angiras was already intrigued by Flower and Fang. Grunting, he left Drache's side and walked over to the two playing in the water. Getting splashed wouldn't hurt Angiras too much. He used his tail to play with the other two, his tough exterior of a personality already broken by the sight of two large and fairly intimidating Pokemon playing. Folipa was prancing around Crystal's Eevee and Litten and was making cute noises as she was playing tag with the two. Drache was still asleep, while Terra was laying down next to Catrina, already resting in the sun and her tree began to glow with a soft lime-green light. She was absorbing sunlight through the tree, regaining her energy from traveling.

Last edited: