• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Lasting Bonds (Discussion)

What should I do?

• Put the roleplay on Ask To Join.

• Stop the roleplay.

• Other (please post what)

Results are only viewable after voting.
THE ROLEPLAY IS OPEN : https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-lasting-bonds.19264/
In the Lecol Town, it is the summer holidays, and the people and Pokemon who live in this small, mountainous town are enjoying the sunlight this region gets at this time of year.

Lecol Town is a small town, located in a rocky area on a small island near Sinnoh. It gets enjoyable hot weather in Summer, and enjoyable cold weather in Winter. This town has such a reputation with their bond between human and Pokemon, and has actually recieved rewards for being so kind to Pokemon. People from other places would call it paradise. However, nothing can be too good, this region has had terrible pasts, being in multiple wars, as it is rumoured a certain object lies here. Only thing is, even though it is described as powerful, nobody knows what this is. At the bottom of the mountain, there is a small beach which has a port, and at the top of the mountain, an airport.

Our characters will start off not knowing each other, and most likely will form friendships... or even rivalries? DO NOT have your character to search for the unknown item, as it is very hard to even know about, you'd have to look deep into history books.

Now, here is the bio for a character. You need to fill this in. The top one is for the human you use, the bottom for their Pokemon.

Name:
Personality:
Backstory*:
Other:

Pokemon Species:
Nickname*:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory*:
Moves:
Other:

*- Optional, but reccomended. Backstory can be left if you want to reveal it in the roleplay.

Name: Peter Cinnabar
Appearance: Ginger hair with a fringe on the right, pale skin with freckles, lime green eyes. Clothes-wise, he wears a lime hoodie, light grey t-shirt underneath, and light blue jeans, along with orange sneakers and white socks. He also wears glasses.
Personality: Peter is a hyper person, and acts quite childish. He can easily get embarrassed, and tends to shy off if someone displays sadness or anger. His favourite thing is definitely Pokemon, he's loved them since he was a baby, often playing around with his parent's Pokemon.
Backstory*: Peter has grown up normally in Lecol Town. But eventually, through unknown circumstances, he's moved on his own, and for the same reason, the police have let him. He acts grown up enough to live on his own. Due to the same reason (again), he occasionally has visions, usually on special days like his birthday.
Other: None.

Pokemon Species: Rockruff
Nickname*: None
Appearance: Normal Rockruff but with lime green eyes and a dark green colour
Personality: Rockruff tends to act adorable and friendly (The exact opposite of socially awkward) but not being one to fight. If he gets attacked, he will use his Protect and most likely flee.
Backstory*: After being spotted as a shivering fast-food meal bag by Peter's family, he was helped and taken to the Pokemon Center. Signs that he'd been abused and had to run away were shown all over his body in scars and bruises. The Cinnabar family had no other option other than to keep him, so they did, but because Peter was old enough, he was allowed to catch it. The two have an unbreakable bond.
Moves: Bite, Protect
Other: His moves have a green glow to them.

Pokemon Species: Dewpider
Appearance: Normal Dewpider, but with a little vine around its leg.
Personality: Dewpider wants to analyze everything in a new place. It will do this by touching almost everything with its leg. Around other living things, it gets nervous and hides.
Backstory*: It was part of a group located on the island, where members wearing vine rings on their legs would sneak into towns to steal food from stores, causing mayhem. Because its parents were part of this, it was forced into this. But it really didn't want to, it thought of it as cruel and disgusting, so it ran away, and was found in Peter's house. He freaked out, grabbed the nearest thing on the table on the kitchen, which was a Pokeball and chucked it at the Dewpider. He caught it, and ever since it was a great Pokemon to Peter.
Moves: Bubble, Toxic. (Toxic was taught to it by the police, with Peter's permission.)
Other: Sometimes, the police in the town use it to catch the remaining members of the group, so it is not always with Peter.

Now, last thing, here are some rules.
1) I will only accept you IF you have a reasonable character, you can be an expert, but a cat girl born in the mid-way point of heaven and hell who has a full team of Eevees and is super clumsy, etc, won't be allowed.
2) Please do help with Discussion, and come up with some ideas for the roleplay when it happens. If I've missed something essential out of the Bio (knowing me I probably have), tell me, or if there's something to add to the landscape, please ask.
3) Of course, normal Pokecharms and Roleplay rules apply, without them we'd be drowning in autoing and eevee-powered beings.
4) Keep swearing to a minimum, "damn", "hell" etc are fine, just don't use them constantly.
5) No Fakemon. That's pretty simple, but I'd rather stick to the 807 we have.
6) Crushes and significant others are fine, but I'd rather you miss out on kissing and that other thing I won't mention. Hugs are fine, as long as they aren't inappropriate

Quick things that people have asked:
0-6 Pokemon are allowed
1-4 Moves for a Pokemon

AREAS:
Lecol Town
Bigol Beach
Bigol Port
Ampler Lighthouse (Secret room underneath)
Runera Cavern
Sunsetia Forest
Hotel Havens

ACCEPTED PEOPLE:
@HeyThereItsJodie
@vaultie
@Radioactive_Microwave281
@tokyomustard
@Pretty Pichu
@McGlitchy
@Mr.Glaceon
@gamora
@Kibago

Last edited:
Well, it is nice to see that you have stated if Fakemon are allowed or not. (I suppose my little Nicaong could use an RP break.)

Before I put up my character bio, I would like to ask if I can only have a Pokémon character in the RP instead of a trainer and a Pokémon.

I would like to ask how many moves each Pokemon can have since there are a number of ways on how people would like it. Is it a number of moves or can they use all?

@EnderTheFox We'll stick to the 4 moves rule. I want it to be more like the anime (no levels and stuff) but I'd rather stick to 4 moves to stop confusion and everything. My character doesn't use his Pokemon in battles so they only have like 2 moves.

Also, I will add a list of Qualified people to the main post, so people don't have to scroll through these posts to know who their fellow roleplayers will be.

Last edited:
this looks pretty cute and interesting imo, but id like to ask how many pokemon to a trainer? id love to have a full team of 6 favorites, but i wanna make sure im not going overboard.

welp in that case i'll be posting Atty here then

Name: Atlas "Atty" Bennett
Appearance: 5'3.5", 145lbs. Pale skin with rosy tints, a thin waist and wide hips + thicker legs. Her eyes are cinnamon brown, and she tends to wear a bit of makeup around them, typically just liner and a bit of mascara and eyeshadow. Soft-looking, pink lips. Dark brown hair worn as a bob, with pink-brown highlights when the light hits correctly. Her main outfit consists of a black tanktop with a sheer neckline, and a pair black shorts with a rose embroidered on the back right pocket. The shirt is cropped and shows a strip of skin right above her stomach. White, high-top sneakers. She also dons a small, pink backpack, and a choker that holds her Key Stone. (I have permission for a Mega, but if you want me to exclude it in this RP, feel free to say so.)
621317_attybust.png
Personality: A typical young adult. Her positive aspects include a caring nature, which is especially displayed with Pokemon, a natural tendency to easily converse and talk with others, a bubbly outlook on life, and a notable sense of humor. When comfortable, she can be very outgoing and approachable, not afraid to make herself known. However, given the situation, there are times when she will attempt to become introverted and hide herself, avoiding any extended conversation, lest things become awkward. Very typical to her age group. On the negative side, though, she tends to be a very, very emotional and sensitive person.
Though this can sometimes help her out in scenes where she must display empathy, or even in carefree situations where she can freely express herself and her joy, often times her emotions can land her in trouble. She can have moments of angry outbursts, pushing others away, or even to the point where she will verbally lash out. If her anger isn't to her boiling point, she will be very stubborn and passive aggressive, unwilling to accept any of her faults and putting the blame on the other person.
Backstory*: In short: She was born in Mistralton City, Unova, and at age 10 left home to pursue her dreams of becoming a trainer. So far, she's collected all 8 badges from Unova, 7 from Johto and Sinnoh, and 5 from Kanto and Kalos. Also has 13 Z-Crystals from Alola, but does not own a Z-Ring, only collects the crystals in a similar fashion to badges. She spent a bit in Sinnoh as a coordinator at age 16, but eventually dropped the career for other goals. At age 18, she took a break from collecting badges while in Kalos, and began to study Mega Evolution in Shalour City. After a couple months of training, she was granted a Key Stone, and soon got her hands on a Scizorite. Over time, her goals of becoming a top-tier trainer have turned more personal, and she much prefers exploration over proving herself strong. She loves sightseeing, and will do anything for the fun of it or just to say she did it.
Other: N/A

Pokemon Species: Weavile
Nickname*: Ruby
Appearance: Slightly pudgier than the average Weavile. Also has smaller ear feathers to differentiate her from males.
Personality: Takes immensely after her trainer, having the same sweet and outgoing personality until you get on her bad side. She's a little spoiled, however, and has a fondness for food. She and her trainer share a deep friendship, and the two are always looking out for each other.
Backstory*: Caught on the outskirts of Lancuosa Town while Atty was visiting family for the winter holiday. She had met Atty as a Sneasel kit, warming up to the girl when she offered her food. Though Ruby wasn't anywhere near close to starving, she had a big appetite and appreciated the gifts from Atty. Eventually, the two had become close enough that Atty had gained permission to catch her, thus receiving her first ever Pokemon at age 6. She evolved into a Weavile when Atty was in Johto.
Moves: Ice Punch, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Poison Jab

Pokemon Species: Scizor
Nickname*: Dakota
Appearance: Her body looks more femininely pronounced, including her bigger abdomen that distincts females of her species from males. Also has a matching choker to Atty, holding her Scizorite.
Personality: Brave and not one to give up easily, especially in battle. She's very skilled and strong with her moves, but often blames herself when she messes up or loses a battle. Although she takes her battling seriously, that's not to say she doesn't like to have fun and relax once in a while. Very close with Ruby.
Backstory*: Caught during a Bug Catching Contest in the National Park while Atty was in Johto. She and her trainer earned first place, and Dakota had instantly felt a bond with her new trainer after realizing her worth. She pushes herself in the name of her trainer, and although Atty has to remind Dakota not to tire herself out, the two are practically inseparable at this point. She evolved into a Scizor while Atty was in Kanto.
Moves: Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Iron Head, Bullet Punch
Other: Can Mega Evolve

Pokemon Species: Feraligatr
Nickname*: Fang
Appearance: Has a scar running down her left thigh, though it's faded a bit over time.
Personality: Sweeter than she looks, being very open with her team and with others. She's "talkative", as much as a Pokemon can be, and likes to see the good in others. However, she's still a powerhouse, and will fight to ensure her team and trainer's safety.
Backstory*: She was given to Atty as a Totodile from Professor Elm early on in her Johto trip. After becoming injured in a fight with a wild Seadra, Fang was taken into care and quickly became domesticated while she healed. Giving her to Atty was apart of the rehabilitation, and Elm entrusted the girl with making sure she would see a full recovery and bond with a trainer.
Moves: Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Fang, Ice Punch

Pokemon Species: Golisopod
Nickname*: Flower
Appearance: Slightly smaller than the average Golisopod, with a smoother, rounded-off shell. Also wears two silken, pink bows on her antennae.
Personality: Very sweet and loveable. She's pretty naive, but also protective of Atty and the rest of the team. She has a small obsession with things she considers pretty, ranging typically from cute accessories, shiny stones, and pretty flowers (which makes sense with her name). Though she might initially come off as intimidating, she's very open and very affectionate.
Backstory*: Caught as a Wimpod on the coast of Route 8, about two and a half months into her Alola trip. Instead of chasing around the poor little bug, Atty was able to coax her out of her den with Poffins and Pokebeans. Flower became very affectionate with her and appreciated Atty for being patient and not scaring her, and Atty was able to catch her now that the Wimpod had lowered her guard. She evolved into a Golisopod after Atty had beaten Olivia and received the Rockium Z.
Moves: First Impression, Aqua Jet, Leech Life, Liquidation

Pokemon Species: Salazzle
Nickname*: Bayonetta
Appearance: Slightly taller than the average Salazzle, but only by a little bit.
Personality: Behaves much like her namesake, and enjoys taunting others. She's one of Atty's "naughtier" Pokemon, and has no qualms when it comes to getting her trainer into a little bit of trouble. Though she means no real harm, she enjoys seeing a little bit of chaos when her pheromones get released, usually at the expense of her poor trainer.
Backstory*: Atty caught her in Wela Volcano Park, not even expecting the cute little lizard to end up evolving into the seductress she is now. Though she had heard rumors of Salandits, Salazzles, and the harems that the females so often collected, Atty went in anyways, catching one for herself. Although Bayonetta is mischevious, she still adores her trainer.
Moves: Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse

Pokemon Species: Cutiefly
Nickname*: Sweetie
Appearance: Regular Cutiefly, but shiny.
Personality: Though she looks innocent, she's actually a bit of a fighter. Often forgetting her size, she'll try to stand up in the face of danger and pick a fight, to which most don't exactly take her seriously. Though a fire burns inside her tiny little body, it's not often she gets to battle, but would much prefer taking a nap anyways.
Backstory*: The first Pokemon Atty actually caught while in Alola. While visiting Melemele Meadow, she became absolutely enamored upon seeing a single Cutiefly, becoming emotional in the process. This attracted an entire horde of Cutieflies to surround her, including a pink one. Realizing the situation, Atty was quick to come to her senses and catch Sweetie, falling in love with the little bug. She had planned on catching a Cutiefly to begin with, but her luck of finding a shiny one made things all the more better for her.
Moves: Draining Kiss, Bug Buzz, Sweet Scent, Aromatherapy

Hi! I hope you still have some places left for the RP!

Name: Jonathan
Appearance: Jonathan has medium brown hair and green eyes, 173 centimeters tall and often wears white t-shirt with a picture of blue pokeball on it, blue trousers, and a blue cap. He is slim, muscular (because of helping in his dad's workshop), usually has to tie his hair into a ponytail, because the uncombed hairstyle (that basically doesn't exist) keeps distracting him from work
Personality: He is friendly, nice-tempered, eager to meet new people, caring and loyal, although he might seem shy at the beggining of the relationship. Sometimes he gets sarcastic and really grumpy, but that happens once a year, noone knows why (perhaps because he eats oatmel once a year. Bleh.) His goal in life is to become a famous blacksmith, and live in a historical village, unfortunately he doesn't know many people that would understand his dream.
Backstory: Jonathan's father, Samuel, used to be an engineer, but then he arrived to the Lecol town with scientific expedition. There he met Jonathan's mom, Sarah, the best baker in a whole village. He fell in love, and decided to stay with her. He bought a house in Lecol,, settled with Sarah, and changed his work from engineering to carpentry. Few years later Jonathan was born. Jonathan from his youngest age showed interest in metal and tools. His first pokemon received (when he was 10) was Honedge named Anvil, the second one, Magby named Ashy, Jonathan got when he was twelve. Since getting the second pokemon, he started planning his adventure to become the best blacksmith in whole world!
Other: He bears a tatoo showing hammer and chissel, crossing in their half bit like bones on the Pirate flag.

Pokemon Species: Honedge
Nickname: Anvil
Appearance: He bears the same tatoo as his owner
Personality: Hardworking, nice, but very shy, he is Jonathan's helper in workshop since he started working.
Moves: Swords dance, fury cutter, metallic sound, tackle

Pokemon Species: Magby
Nickname: Ashy
Appearance: He bears the same tatoo as his owner
Personality: Energetic and emotional, he is a great help in workshop and irreplaceable just as Anvil the Honedge
Moves: Flamethrower, Leer, Smokescreen, Fire spin

If I just modified my post, no one would get notification about that, so my question wouldn't be answered (although it already was, in your previous post, I just didn't read that part and I'm sorry for that)

I'm not to sure on any big plot ideas, but I'm open for worldbuilding if that sounds alright.

you mentioned Lecol Town is popular in the summer, so I figured my character could be there for a little summer vacation. there could be some opportunities for characters from the town showing her around, if we wanna take that direction. otherwise, popular ways to get all the characters involved in one area is typically a festival/tournament plot. I'm open to whatever, and I'm looking forward to being involved here ^^

It actually could be divided into some kind of districts; there would be a touristic district, a district more for local inhabitants etc. Mabe it is a small town, but as a popular place for summer vacation something was surely invented by mayor, local people or whoever else during the years of the touristic flood.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Hey there, I'd like to join if you're still accepting people.

Name: Alex Lathos
Appearance: Alex is 5 feet 11 inches tall, he has poorly kept purple hair with purple eyes, and is of an average build (not being really fit, but not terribly unfit). He is often seen wearing a plain white t-shirt, black jeans, a purple scarf and a black trench coat to top it all off. In addition he carries a brown satchel.
Personality: Alex has become rather outgoing person recently, though he still shows shrewdness and anger he appears to be better at managing these emotions around people. He is also known to enter a rage when he believes people are mistreating their Pokemon
Backstory*: Alex was born in Lavender Town to ignorant and uncaring parents, because of this he often spent time getting in trouble and far outside the town's borders. He found the comfort he lacked in Pokemon and specifically found what he calls his "real parent" in a Haunter he became friends with. When he grew to the age of 13 he left home with Haunter as his first Pokemon, he later found a Weedle which evolved to a Beedrill, with this small team he began to take on the gyms of Kanto and found little success. At 14 he captured his last Pokemon in Kanto, a Sandslash, he then was planning to return home, this was until he was given a ticket for a ship to Kalos. He believed he could find more success as a trainer there and took the ship to Kalos, here he capture a shiny Phantump which became a Trevenant. He spent 2 years here and again found little success and was close to giving up until he heard of the Alola Region and decided to train his Pokemon there. In Alola he capture an Alolan Marowak and had a few more adventures before returning to Kanto. With his new team he challenged the gyms again and got a few Gym Badges this time around, despite having won a few Gym Badges he felt he was losing the connection between him and his Pokemon, rumors emerged of a place were Pokemon and humans could bond and become friends again (Lecole Town). Alex took the opportunity and left for the promising new land.
Other:

Pokemon Species: Haunter
Nickname*: Mitera
Appearance: The red glow typically seen in Haunters is much dimmer in Mitera
Personality: Mitera is very different from other Haunters in that she isn't mischivious or a trouble maker, she's much more caring then other Haunters and shows a motherly to her trainer and the Pokemon in the party.
Backstory*: Mitera has been Alex's friend and caretaker for a very long time and was the first to join Alex's team when he received Pokeballs and left home to explore the rest of Kanto.
Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray
Other:

Pokemon Species: Beedrill
Nickname*: Fury
Appearance: Fury has noticeable scratches on his drills, each one is a battle that he has won and he refuses to have them healed. He often shows them off to the Pokemon he meets.
Personality: Fury has made a full recovery from where he once was as a Weedle. He is strong, friendly, but above all he is cocky, this often leads to him entering battles he can't win and expressing how amazing he is to any Pokemon who will listen.
Backstory*: Fury was Alex's second Pokemon, he found Fury as a Weedle being harrased by some of the other Pokemon in the forest he lived in. Alex made the other Pokemon go away and offered Weedle a chance at becoming strong and never having to worry about Pokemon attacking him anymore. Weedle quickly joined Alex and has since evolved into Beedrill.
Moves: Pin Missile, Poison Jab, Toxic Spikes, Venoshock
Other:

Pokemon Species:
Sandslash
Nickname*: Slash
Appearance: Slash has a few plants growing on him, it is unknown where they came from or what they mean but Alex has done all he can to try and get rid of them.
Personality: Slash is a very violent and paranoid Pokemon, he often attacks those he doesn't know and starts fights with random people and Pokemon. He even shows opposition to his own trainer and team members from time to time.
Backstory*: Slash was Alex's third Pokemon, Alex found him in a cave trapped under many rocks unable to dig his way out. Alex offered Slash help, but he always refused and would often thrash at Alex when he tried to help in any way. For 5 days straight Alex stayed in that cave with Slash, finally he allowed Alex to help. Slash was now healed up and ready to leave until Alex asked that he join his team, though reluctant at first Slash eventually came around and joined.
Moves: Slash, Dig, Sand Tomb, Earthquake
Other:

Pokemon Species:
Trevenant (Shiny)
Nickname*: Sherwood
Appearance: Sherwood's most distinguishing feature is that he's shiny, besides that there isn't much that he doesn't have in common with other Trevenants.
Personality: Sherwood is quiet and shy, he has only recently evolved and still fears other Pokemon and his own power.
Backstory*: Sherwood was Alex's fourth Pokemon and was caught when Alex was in Kalos, Sherwood was the Pokemon of an abusive trainer who put him on display with little water and food. He was forced to train and made little progress which only led to anger from his trainer. Alex came to see Sherwood when rumors spread of the shiny, Alex challenged the trainer and won Sherwood. Sherwood quickly took a liking to Alex as it was a complete 180 from how his previous owner treated him.
Moves: Phantom Force, Wood Hammer, Will-O-Wisp, Forest's Curse
Other:

Pokemon Species:
Marowak
Nickname*: Kranio
Appearance: Kranio is an Alola Form Marowak, much like Sherwood this is his only distinguishing trait.
Personality: Kranio thinks he is a superhero and will go out of his way to protect Pokemon from any danger. Unfortunetly he may sometimes misunderstand whether a Pokemon is in trouble or not.
Backstory*: Kranio was Alex's fifth Pokemon and was caught when Alex was in Alola, Kranio had been protecting a small community of Pokemon from the outside world and the cruelty of humans. Kranio mostly spoke of the Team Skull members who would try and take the Pokemon from his community, Alex helped to protect the Pokemon and secure their protection. Since the Pokemon didn't need a guardian anymore Kranio was able to join Alex.
Moves: Stomping Tantrum, Fire Blitz, Shadow Bone, Thrash
Other:

Last edited:
@PrettyPichu It was the 4th post, I was pretty sure.... but now it's gone... I've just realised that.

@McGlitchy You are thee accepted, welcome to the roleplay. We need 1 person more to begin the roleplay

At 6 people, I will tag everyone a time when the RP thread will be made. People may still join within that time, and a short time after the roleplay starts. Eventually, I will change this discussion thread and the roleplay thread to "Private", and then I won't be accepting requests. IF we have a good enough time within RP, I might let some more people in, I don't know. Don't count on that though, it could make it awkward.

@Radioactive_Microwave281 The district idea, can you explain it a bit more? I'm confused @.@
@vaultie Maybe include both of your ideas? We could have 1+ characters decided to show Vaultie around, and at the end, they mention a festival/tournament happening soon?

Lecol is a small city, so with all these crowds of tourists it would be hard to live in there, so, to make things easier, Lecol could be divided into districts. For example tourists' district would consist of hotels, motels etc. District for local people, let's say, a local district, would be a district with mostly homes of people living in Lecol everyday. Maybe a food district with restaurants. An entertainment district with some kind of cinemas. i think dividing the town into district would sort everything and make it less chaotic.

(EDIT: I might be the person showing Vaultie Lecol town, if you don't mind)

Name: Angle Providence
Appearance: Angle is very stylish. She always wears whatever's trendy- due to the fact she comes from Lumiose- a big city- she has exceptional taste in fashion. She has dyed dusky-pink hair that comes up to just below her chin, bangs and brown eyes, and most of the time wears this outfit. Angle is quite attractive, with an hourglass figure and long eyelashes, and smooth complexion, and oftentimes wears sparkly lipgloss.
Personality: She plays the violin to a very high level and is always itching to play it. Angle is logical and intelligent, and talented at literature and the arts, but is woeful at mathematics. Angle can be very sassy and sometimes unintentionally mean, though is surprisingly really supportive. She always has a can of soda somewhere on her. She gets annoyed very easily.
Backstory: Angle is rather spiteful due to the fact she is rather intelligent, while her parents are rich but quite dim-witted. Her parents' slight stupidity shows in Angle's name; they misspelt it on her birth certificate. Her name was supposed to be Angel. Other than that, Angle had a pretty pampered childhood, growing up in a big apartment in Lumiose City in Kalos, but began to itch for travel when she got her Pokémon license. She first went to Kanto, where she competed and lost in the Pokémon League, being eventually bested by the Champion. Wanting a change of scenery, she travelled through Alola and beat half of the Alolan Trials, before postponing her Island Challenge- vowing to return when she was older and more experienced. She then travelled to Sinnoh, where she caught a few more Pokémon and found herself in Lecol Town.

Pokemon Species: Blastoise
Nickname:
Shellby
Appearance:
Normal Blastoise, but with a bracelet that houses a Waterium Z.
Personality:
Shy, despite his massive size.
Moves:
Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Double Team, Surf

Pokemon Species:
Jolteon
Nickname:
Zappy
Appearance:
Regular Jolteon
Personality:
Very friendly and jumpy
Moves:
Thunder Bolt, Thunder Wave, Hyper Beam, Pin Missile

Pokemon Species:
Dragonite
Nickname:
Clementine
Appearance:
Regular Dragonite
Personality:
Friendly and gentle
Moves:
Draco Meteor, Focus Punch, Ice Beam, Extreme Speed

Pokemon Species:
Mimikyu
Nickname:
Tama
Appearance:
Mimikyu with red eyes
Personality:
Wary of every human except Angle
Backstory:
Accidentally caused someone's death because they looked at her true form.
Moves:
Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Thunderbolt, Psychic

Pokemon Species:
Lopunny
Nickname:
Floss
Appearance:
Shiny Lopunny
Personality:
Flirty and sassy
Moves:
Mirror Coat, High Jump Kick, Attract, Dizzy Punch

Name: Catrina "Cat" Shanordash Darastrix
Appearance: She is 5'05" (1.65 m) and weighs 140 lbs (63.5 kg). Her hair is brown with beige roots and green tips and goes down to her mid-back. Her eyes are green with beige and brown specks scattered across the iris, and her skin is quite dark in color in contrast to her siblings. She is usually mistaken for being a native to Alola. She also has freckles that dot her face. She looks quite strong, but is on the chubby side. It isn't unhealthy, but it makes some people think that she isn't as strong. She usually wears a short skirt that is green with a light brownish-red rose on the sides. Also has a darker green blouse that has droopy sleeves and shows a bit of her cleavage. She also wears a hand-made twine that just hovers over her cleavage and it has 9 charms. Them being Miracle Seed, Nature Amulet, Meadow Plate, Hard Stone, Boulder Amulet, Stone Plate, Soft Sand, Terra Amulet, and Earth Plate. She also likes to wear some kind of open-toed sandals, especially Greek or Roman-like sandals for some reason. Maybe for comfortable reasons?
Personality: She is very serene and calm, in love with nature and the beauties it gives to the world. She is a little like a hippie, but she doesn't worship it. She can be stern at times, and her stubbornness can sometimes butt heads with her siblings or any individuals who are like-minded. She is very leader-like and won't stand to follow anyone's orders, unless they earn her respect. She can be a little dense at times, but most of the time, she has a good head on her shoulders. Just don't get her angry. If she's goofy, she can get a little flirtatious at times, especially with other females. She's also very artistic and creative.
Backstory: Her family was exploring Almia when Lyria, their mother, gave birth to Catrina and her sister, Lorenza in Vientown. They then moved back to their large ranch north of Mt. Moon in Kanto to take care of them and to homeschool them about Pokemon. Her Birth Pokemon (a part of their family's culture that, when someone is born, they give them a Pokemon that was born at around the same time) is a Turtwig, and now she's fully evolved. Because of her mother's teachings, as well as her sibling's teachings, she became quite smart and soon found an interest in Grass-, Ground-, and Rock-Type Pokemon. When she was 7, she was taken to the forest, where the wild Pokemon that have been practically domesticated or at least tamer by Cat's parents taught them how to be witty, quick, tough physically and mentally, fast, and strong, and even her father's Fighting-Types taught her how to fight. As soon as she hit puberty at the age of 12, her once chocolate brown hair and dark hazel eyes became the flurry of colors they are, and her tan skin became darker. This happened due to her powerful aura that bled onto her appearance. Although, she can't do anything special with her aura; it is only there for looks. Her aura colors are the same as the colors of the types they represent and are also her specialties and Pokemon she can connect with easier (Grass = green; Brown = Rock; Beige = Ground). She went to each Region's high school every every year and completed them early on some occasions. Because of this, she began to learn how to play the clarinet and the piano. She also started going to college to further her degree and become a commissioned artist with a BA in Contemporary Art? XD She's traveled all around the world since she was 8 and has collected a wide variety of the Pokemon that she specializes in.
Family: Daskar Darastrix (father)
Lyria Darastrix (mother)
Pyroshu "Pyros" Darastrix (Oldest brother)
Mielshtrix "Miel" Darastrix (second oldest brother)
Strorgos "Stror" Darastrix (third oldest brother)
Shadara "Shade" Darastrix (fourth oldest sibling, oldest sister)
Lorenza "Lora" Darastrix (younger twin sister)
Poitoxi "Poito" Darastrix (baby brother/sibling).
Pyros, Miel, Stror, and Shade are quadruplets.
Catrina and Lorenza were born 9 months after the quadruplets and Poito 9 months after the twins.
Other: She is bisexual.
Pokemon Species: Female Torterra - [type]Grass[/type][type]Ground[/type]
Nickname: Terra
Ability: Overgrow - When down to a 1/3 of stamina, Grass-Type attacks are boosted by 50%.
Appearance: Terra is 8'00" (2.4 m) instead of 7'03" (2.2 m), due to her breeding that made her quite enormous as a Turtwig. Plus, her tree is a little gnarled from age, since she is as old as her trainer, and there are scars all over her legs and shell from fighting.
Item: Muscle Band - Boosts power of physical moves by 10%. Is around Terra's neck.
Personality: Terra loves to bask in the hot sun and sleep, preferring to be completely relaxed, even in the face of conflict. She hardly ever does back down from an argument though, but prefers to use her actions to show what she means besides words. She is also extremely protective of her trainer. Besides that, she hardly wants to take any action besides basking in the sun and maybe carrying around her trainer and battling... And eating and sleeping... And more sleeping and relaxing... Did I mention sleeping?
Backstory: She was given to Catrina as a Birth Pokemon (as per their culture). She was just born and had served Catrina well through the years, becoming super protective of her friends and especially her trainer, who she views as a sister. Because people in Kanto hardly heard of a Turtwig, let alone anything from Sinnoh, she was partially the reason why Catrina got so bullied. She evolved into a Grotle when traveling around Kanto and going against Erika in Celadon City, and then into Torterra when up against Giovanni as the Gym Leader.
Moves:
  • Earthquake - [type]Ground[/type] | Physical | Hits all adjacent Pokemon. Double the power if the opponent used Dig. Will do half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect.
  • Wood Hammer - [type]Grass[/type] | Physical | User gets recoil of up to 1/3 of the damage dealt.
  • Stealth Rock - [type]Rock[/type] | Status | Will do super effective damage on any Pokemon that is weak to Rock. Doesn't damage Pokemon with Magic Guard, Rapid Spin and Defog removes Stealth Rock, and can be reflected by Magic Coat.
  • Iron Head - [type]Steel[/type] | Physical | 30% chance to flinch.
Other: She loves sour foods and hates sweet foods. She also likes her leaves on her tree being ruffled and loves it when people hide in the shade of her tree while she basks in the sun. She hates it when people pet or even touch the horns on her jaw. She will only allow Catrina to touch them, and only when she is bathing and grooming her.

Pokemon Species: Female Leafeon - [type]Grass[/type]
Nickname: Folipa
Ability: Chlorophyll - Doubles Speed in harsh sunlight.
Appearance: Folipa is 2'06" (0.8 m), instead of the average 3'03" (1.0 m). Her leaves are also chipped in some places from battling, and due to her slightly older age, her smell went from fresh grass to fallen leaves. Even her leaves are slightly becoming orange and brown at the edges.
Item: Razor Claw - Increases critical-hit ratio. Is strapped around Leafeon's neck by hand-made twine.
Personality: Folipa is very calm and extremely friendly to anybody and everybody. She is the most docile out of Catrina's team. The only exception to her change in demeanor would be if her trainer and her other Pokefriends get threatened. Other than that, she'll try her best to stop fights from happening, but ends up getting hurt. Although, her sturdy body makes it difficult for Pokemon to physically abuse her.
Backstory: She was founded as an Eevee running around Celadon City, running away from a few random grunts from a freshly forming Team Rocket. After saving the Eevee from the men, Catrina nursed the scared and startled Pokemon back to health and she has been with her ever since. Foli then evolved while Catrina was visiting the Sinnoh Region, after saving Catrina from Murkrows during night while at Eterna Forest near the Mossy Rock. After that, Foli had taken on a more relaxed approach to life, and has been on Catrina's team for a long time.
Moves:
  • Leaf Blade - [type]Grass[/type] | Physical | Has a high critical-hit ratio.
  • Quick Attack - [type]Normal[/type] | Physical | Has a higher priority.
  • Sunny Day - [type]Fire[/type] | Status | The sun comes out for awhile, and increases the power of Fire-Type moves by 50% and decreases the power of Water-Type moves by 50%. Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight recover 2/3 stamina, Solar Beam's power is doubled and doesn't require time to charge, Solar Blade doesn't require a time to charge, Growth will raise the user's Attack and Special Attack sharply, and if heavy rain, extremely harsh sunlight, or a mysterious air current is present, Sunny Day will fail. Thunder and Hurricane's accuracy is lowered by 50%, Castform's Forecast changes Castform into a Fire-Type, and Weather Ball becomes a Fire-Type. Heat Rock causes sunlight stay longer. Pokemon with Chlorophyll will have their Speed doubled, Pokemon with Dry Skin will lose 1/8 of their max stamina gradually, Pokemon with Flower Gift will raise the team's Attack and Special Defense by 50%, Pokemon with Solar Power will have their Special Attack raised by 50% and lose 1/8 of their max stamina gradually, Pokemon with Leaf Guard will be immune to being inflicted with non-volatile status conditions, and Pokemon with Harvest will never fail to restore a Berry.
  • Swords Dance - [type]Normal[/type] | Status | Sharply increases Attack.
Other: She doesn't exactly prefer any foods, and doesn't exactly care. She hates it when people pet the leaf on her chest, but loves it when people pet the leaf on her head, and loves to get massages on her leaves, except for the one on her chest. The only person she will allow to get close to that would be Catrina when she needs to be groomed or wants some cuddles.

Pokemon Species: Male Flygon - [type]Ground[/type][type]Dragon[/type]
Nickname: Drache
Ability: Levitate - Protects the Pokemon from Ground-Type attacks (except Thousand Arrows), and is also not affected by Arena Trap, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, Rototiller, and terrain. These immunities are lost during Gravity or if the Pokemon is holding Iron Ball, under the effects of Ingrain, or has been hit by Smack Down or Thousand Arrows. This Ability can be suppressed by Gastro Acid and ignored by Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze. Pokemon with this Ability can enter Sky Battles (some exceptions).
Appearance: Drache is 7'00" (2.1 m) instead of the usual height of 6'07" (2.0 m).
Item: Life Orb - Boosts the power of moves by about 30%, but at the cost of 10% of their max stamina each time the holder uses an attack. Life Orb doesn't damage the holder if the holder has Magic Guard, has Sheer Force and uses a move boosted by the Ability, or when the power is not boosted by Life Orb. It doesn't boost the damage for moves that deal varied damage (like Bide or Counter), self-inflicted confusion damage or recoil. If stolen by Thief or Covet, the Pokemon that used that move will lose HP. Attached by a harness around the Pokemon's neck.
Personality: Drache is a very adamant Pokemon, extremely stubborn and not wanting to back down in a fight, especially if he is at a disadvantage. He loves showing his strength, but his attention can be quickly drawn away from sounds, since he is incredibly alert to them. Other than that, he is extremely protective of Catrina and her team, and will attack against her orders, and won't listen to her when angered. He also won't just "like a stranger, even though it is Catrina's friend", so he won't want to be anywhere near them or else he'll fight them. He only gains respect for others if they can manage to beat him in a fight. Besides all that, he really does love his trainer, he just prefers not to get all snuggly and prefers to do his own thing.
Backstory: Drache was founded on Route 111 in the Hoenn Region as a Trapinch. Drache had followed Catrina around while she was navigating the route, and had decided to fight her. Seeing this was an awesome opportunity for a powerful friend, Catrina fought and successfully caught the Trapinch after badly wounding her Eevee. During the battle against Winona, Drache evolved into Vibrava and won the match. After that, Drache evolved again into Flygon after beating Tate and Liza.
Moves:
  • Dragon Tail - [type]Dragon[/type] | Physical | Has decreased priority, and will cause the trainer's Pokemon to switch out or wild Pokemon to exit the battle if the user has more experience than the opponent. If the user faints when using the attack, the target will not be forced to switch. It will fail to force a switch if the opponent has the Ability Suction Cups, is under the effects of Ingrain, or has a Substitute set up.
  • Earthquake - [type]Ground[/type] | Physical | Hits all adjacent Pokemon. Double the power if the opponent used Dig. Will do half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect.
  • Steel Wing - [type]Steel[/type] | Physical | 10% chance to raise user's Defense.
  • Fissure - [type]Ground[/type] | Physical | OHKO if it successfully hits. Accuracy and Evasion doesn't affect Fissure's chance of hitting.
Other: Drache loves being pet right on his chest, and hates it when his lens over his eyes are being touched, unless it is Catrina cleaning off the lens. He also loves having his wings massaged. He loves spicy foods and hates dry foods.

Pokemon Species: Male Tyranitar - [type]Rock[/type][type]Dark[/type]
Nickname: Angirus
Ability: Sand Stream - Summons a Sandstorm as soon as he enters battle. It lasts for awhile, and even longer if he is holding a Smooth Rock.
Appearance: He is 7'02" (2.1 m), which is a little bigger than his average species' height: 6'07" (2.0 m). His armor is also chipped from past battles.
Item: Smooth Rock - Makes Sandstorm last longer. Is attached to Tyranitar's neck by a harness.
Personality: He is very brave, always there to fight anyone in his path that dares to cross him. He sworn to protect Catrina after she helped him from practical starvation, or what he saw it as. He is very proud of his power and will often show it off when he gets the chance to, if he isn't feeling like he has to protect his trainer and her team.
Backstory: After getting all the badges in Kanto and Johto, Catrina went on Mt. Silver to find some more Pokemon to catch and explore the frigid peak. After reaching the frigid portion of the mountain side, Catrina had found a Larvitar trying to find some rocks underneath the snow, but the climate was too cold for the new born. After feeding the Larvitar some warm rocks from within the cave and gaining his trust, he joined Catrina's team. He evolved into Pupitar during her battle against Flannery in the Hoenn Region, and then evolved into Tyranitar during his battle against Wallace, who was a Gym Leader at the time.
Moves:
  • Stone Edge - [type]Rock[/type] | Physical | Has an increased critical hit ratio.
  • Fire Fang - [type]Fire[/type] | Physical | Has a 10% chance to burn and a 10% chance to flinch.
  • Crunch - [type]Dark[/type] | Physical | Has a 20% chance to lower the target's Defense.
  • Superpower - [type]Fighting[/type] | Physical | Lowers the user's Attack and Defense after doing damage.
Other: He loves spicy food and hates sweet foods. He loves his rocky, three-pronged crest on his head to be pet, but hates his belly to be touched, and won't even let anybody touch him there, not even Catrina. Even if it were to be a bath, he would rather be dirty than have anyone touch his belly. It isn't really a weak spot, but more like he doesn't want anybody touching it.

Pokemon Species: Male Aerodactyl - [type]Rock[/type][type]Flying[/type]
Nickname: Ptero
Ability: Pressure - Raises the energy usage for the opponent's moves (PP).
Appearance: He is 6'03" (1.9 m) instead of the usual 5'11" (1.8 m). He also has more scars on his body and than normal.
Item: Choice Scarf - Boosts Speed by 50%, but only allows the use of the first move selected. Is wrapped around Ptero's neck.
Personality: He's quite a happy little Aerodactyl and loves to fly around and show people his aerial maneuverability. He also likes to be a clown and playfully slap people with his tail and scare people with his large teeth and intimidating face and size, but it is all for jokes... Hopefully.
Backstory: Ptero was revived from the Old Amber Fossil after Catrina found it around Pewter City. After deciding to revive him, Ptero became extremely disobedient. It was only after Catrina finally calmed him down enough with food and had fought him that he began to listen, but he will occasionally go against Catrina's orders. He still loves her though, and says he's doing it to protect her.. Or something like that.
Moves:
  • Sky Drop - [type]Flying[/type] | Physical | Brings target in the air and then throws them down to the ground. Doesn't affect Flying-Types or Pokemon with the Ability Levitate. Nothing affects them while in the air except Gust, Thunder, Twister, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane, Thousand Arrows, and Smack Down. Can target non-adjacent Pokemon. Can't be used if Gravity is in effect or on any targets weighing 440.9 lbs (200 kg) and over.
  • Rock Slide - [type]Rock[/type] | Physical | Has a 30% chance to cause the target to flinch. Hits all adjacent foes.
  • Iron Head - [type]Steel[/type] | Physical | Has a 30% chance to make target flinch.
  • Giga Impact - [type]Normal[/type] | Physical | User needs to recharge after use.
Other: Likes to eat sweet foods, but hates dry foods. He hates being pet on his snout, but loves his horns on his head to be pet. He will only allow Catrina to clean his snout, but never to pet it.

Pokemon Species: Female Steelix - [type]Steel[/type][type]Ground[/type]
Nickname: Ferra
Ability: Sturdy - Is unaffected by one-hit knockout moves, and can't be knocked out in a single hit.
Appearance: She is 32'00" (9.8 m) instead of the usual 30'02" (9.2 m). Has scratches on her metal surface.
Item: Binding Band - Causes binding moves used by the holder to inflict damage equal to 1/6 of the target's max stamina instead of the usual 1/8. Is wrapped around the joint between Elixa's pointed tail tip and the steel rock right before the tail.
Personality: She loves to pull small little pranks for the fun of it. She'll even use her body's massive size in order to cheer someone up, and since she knows that she is capable of taking hits, she'll use her sturdy body in pranks. Although, she is very caring and will take care of everyone, since she is so motherly.
Backstory: She was founded as an Onix in the Kanto Region in Rock Tunnel. It was winter and Catrina had gone into the Rock Tunnel with her sister for warmth. An Onix was in there, protecting the Pokemon from the harsh blizzard outside. After the blizzard cleared out, Catrina expressed her want to capture the Onix, so Ferra had her battle for her. After Catrina had successfully battled and caught her, she became a wonderful addition to her team. After she made it to Olivine City and beat Jasmine, she had used Ferra in the fight and Jasmine noticed that Ferra had expressed want to evolve through her eyes eyeing the steel coat of her Steelix. After Catrina defeated Jasmine, she gave Catrina a Metal Coat to help evolve her Onix. After trading Ferra with her brother, Stror, she finally achieved evolution and was returned back to Catrina. Because of this, Ferra now will follow everything both Catrina and Stror say, and will occasionally ignore their siblings.
Moves:
  • Protect - [type]Normal[/type] | Status | Protects against all damage. Will have a higher chance of failing with each successful use.
  • Toxic - [type]Poison[/type] | Status | Badly poisons the target.
  • Heavy Slam - [type]Steel[/type] | Physical | The lighter the target is compared to the user, the more damage this deals. If the opponent uses Minimize, it deals double the regular damage and will always hit (or mostly), unless the target has used Dig or Fly. For reference, Ferra is 881.8 lbs or 400.0 kg.
  • Sand Tomb - [type]Ground[/type] | Physical | After entrapping an opponent in a tornado of sand for awhile, it will keep buffeting the target gradually and 1/8 of their max stamina. It will be freed if it uses Rapid Spin, and it can't flee or switch out of battle until Sand Tomb is done.
Other: Likes to eat sour foods, but hates dry foods. She hates it when people pet or even touch the prongs that come off of her steel body, but she loves it when people pet the protrusions from her jawline.

I'll uh... I'll finish this XD

Last edited:
Sorry, just realised my bios post was accidentally deleted or something, adding them again here.

Name: Crystal
Nickname*: Chrissy
Appearance: Long, blond hair let down with the fringe across the forehead. Pale skin, blue eyes and a gentle feel to her. Black crop top with 'CRYSTAL' across it in white capitals. Ripped blue denim shorts. Black riding boots to her knees with an imprint of a white 'C' on the outsides.
Personality: Gentle and kind, loves to help people. She is easy to get along with and talk to. Really good with Pokemon, they both correspond well to each other. She hates harming Pokemon, but doesn't mind some friendly fights. Crystal loves to ride her Ponyta (Ponyta can take her weight) and is keen to evolve all her Pokemon further.
Backstory*: She has always lived in the town, surrounded by all types of Pokemon. Since she was a kid, she always wanted to be with Pokemon all the time. Crystal found out people can train their Rapidashes to be ridden and trained her new found Ponyta to be ridden too. She got a custom made orange firey birdle with a pale saddle the colour of Ponytas skin and a fire blanket to go under it for her Pokemon’s comfort.
Other: She is great with handling Pokemon and very good at evolving them. She REALLY wants to get a Mew.
Screenshot_50.png
Pokemon Species: Ponyta
latest

Nickname*: Poppit
Appearance: Orangey pale fur/skin, fire mane, tail and back of her legs, red and black eyes, small ears facing downwards.
Personality: Ponyta doesn't mind getting in a fight as she finds it exciting and quite fun. She loves to go on long rides with Crystal and prefers to be outside of her poke ball. She loves to be treated with big pats and strokes, plus some nice grooming sessions after battles.
Backstory*: Crystal found Ponyta far outside her home. She jumped out at Crystal, ready to defeat her one day, but to her surprise was caught with a poke ball.
Moves: Ember, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Bounce.
Other: Easy to ride, she is very used to the bridle and sometimes a saddle.
Pokemon Species: Litten
latest

Nickname*: None.
Appearance: Black, with red stripes across its legs with little red paws, a little fluff ball at the end of its tail, 2 red stripes on its face with one through the middle, bright yellow eyes with red and black cat-shaped eyes in the middle, some messy fur on top of its head and little fangs inside its mouth.
Personality: A playful little kitten that can't wait to explore new surroundings. It loves to stay by Crystals side and also loves to be outside its poke ball to know what's going on. Litten is very energetic.
Backstory*: Litten was Crystals first starter Pokemon, the first time they saw each other Litten instantly ran to Crystal and jumped into her arms.
Moves: Bite, Outrage, Fire Fang, Lick.
Other: None.
Pokemon Species: Eevee
latest

Appearance: Brown, with light brown fluff around her neck and at the tip of her tail, with messy hair on top of her head and big ears stretching far out, with big, cute brown eyes.
Personality: Very gentle and loves attention, she snuggles up with Crystal and rubs against her legs. She likes to stay out of fights, preferring to be calm.
Backstory*: Found in a field. Crystal needed an Eevee so she could later evolve her to something amazing.
Moves: Take Down, Last Resort, Double-Edge.
Other: None

Last edited:
I think Lecol Town could have a big stone ledge over the beach/any area with grass and a fence around it, there could also be a lighthouse just for the characters to hang out in, watch movies, draw etc. On the rock face, There could be a statue (of a Pokemon maybe?) with a small opening into a wooden hideout/house that the characters could put their Pokemon in to relax and play.
About the beach though, it could be cool, the sea would be really nice to try and catch Pokemon? Or just to swim and play in. It could go around the back or front of the town. Nice touch?

Last edited:
Well, @tokyomustard @Pretty Pichu , you both are accepted. Took a while to read though, Pretty Pichu, if you don't mind, can you try and shorten everything, it takes 30 minutes to read, if you're decently fast at doing so.
@Mr.Glaceon Go ahead and make a bio, just make it soon please, look at the thread below
@HeyThereItsJodie I like the lighthouse idea, so I guess that could be on the peak of a hill near Lecol Town, sort of peering over the beach area from a cliff? The hideout place, I think that just works at the lighthouse, really, maybe a small statue or 2 the size of the ones in Johto (I forgot the name of the place, you find it after the first gym in Gold/Silver) near the lighthouse with the opening behind them. I'll put some descriptions in the main post, of the areas.

Last edited: