• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you think I should make you be able to have 4 OCs allowed around page 6-7

• Total voters

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Diablo and Herac were raised in loom town so they know the way around there and the danger zone, They have some friends there too so yea idk

Name: sydney serenaed
Species: whismur
Personality: nerdy, but very charismatic. Knows what to do and when to do it. He does have a lot of quirks, and it's easy to get under his skin.
Extra Clothing: he has a necklace that his mother gave him.
Other:He has a scar on his right eye.
Name: jaqueline serenaed
Species: whismur
Personality: like sydney, she is charismatic and nerdy. She does not always know what to do though, and has mood swings, but is very strong.
Extra clothing: Same necklace as sydney.
Other: sydney's sister.

Last edited:
Name: Dominic "Nugget" Bolton
Species: Rowlet
Personality: loves to eat and sleep, kind of weird, tries his best to stay awake during the day, makes THE WORST PUNS ON THE PLANET, can somehow find a way to make friends with everyone.
Extra Clothing: Scarf, glasses
Others:Best/Childhood friend is Frankie.
this is really my first RP so don't judge me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dominugget I'm cool with that.

Announcement to all Rpers. You may now add in a 4th OC if you'd like. Here's mine.

Name:Katie Tiao
Species:Ralts
Personality:Katie is smart, funny, and a great person to have around. She's really caring and kind, and isn't afraid to meet new people, unlike her BFF Zia. She can get really flustered and isn't all that good at dealing with romantic emotions, LIKE her BFF Zia, but she's getting better.
Extra Clothing:None, but she has a white spot at the tip of her front horn.
Other(1):She left Kokkus island alone for a few months to explore her home region of Hoenn one last time.
Other(2):She was really good friends with Cryronn and the gang, and at least had met Sneal and Cybonez at least once. She has a bit of a crush on Cryronn, and him being the flirt master he is, he's always making her flustered unknowingly.
He's such an idiot, and he's just like me.​

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: Dareem
Species: Delphox
Personality: Over energetic, caring but also loves to party, she might seem dumb due to her personality but she is surprisingly smart
Extra Clothing: None but she is shiny
Other: Once worked with Herac and Diablo when they were 'thugs', she was the smartest of the group of four (Another member confirmed?) but she was also powerful

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Dominugget, on account of being a sockpuppeting idiot, has been removed from this thread.

In addition, the lot of you should review the RP forum rules and the global rules, because numerous posts going on in this thread are absolute SPAM. Discussion threads are not a chat room for pointless blather. They are there to discuss the goings on in the RP, and one/two/three word posts are not allowed anywhere.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Back on topic, two more characters
Name: Jaws Torrent
Age(10-13): 13
Species: Totodile
Personality: fun loving, usually gets into trouble, also wise cracking
Extra Clothing: eye patch on left eye
Other: is friends with Soul, Azure and Burst
Name: Burst Flame
Age(10-13): 13
Species: Torchic
Personality:a stark contrast to Jaws, usually gets him out of trouble and is very serious, but enjoys humor every now and then
Extra Clothing: red headband
Other: is friends with Soul, Azure and Jaws