• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you think I should make you be able to have 4 OCs allowed around page 6-7

• Total voters
Welcome to Kokkus, a Tropical island untouched
By humans. Pokemon have built a society similar to the humans with schools, businesses, and all sorts of other junk. It's summer break, and all the kids are free to play games, explore the island, and get into all sorts of crazy situations!
Areas to explore:
Lulu Market:

Vast business area full of shops and areas to buy a bunch of stuff.
Ferris's Berry Market:
Ferris the Hawlucha would be happy to sell you all the berries in his market. Just don't steal or get on his bad side. You've been warned.
Kiasha's Insence Store:
Kiasha, the friendly Spritzee, would love to get you some beautiful smelling Insense to take with you on your exploration. Just wear a mask inside the shop. Trust me.
Neo's Flea Market:
Neo the Kriketune is a music expert, but on his down time he runs a flea market selling rare but strangely inexpensive items. It's only open from 12:00 AM-2:00PM, so get there fast.
Olungi's Herbs:
Ah, Olungi the Scyther. He's calm and collected, only using his scythes to cut his rare herbs. They may be bitter, but don't worry, they could be your only choice.
Jaultii's Training School:
If you want to level up, or learn a new move, come around Jaultii the Mienshao's gym to train! If you're done, get a few energy drinks for the road or visit the candy store, as Jaultii has a huge sweet tooth.
Suburb Province:
The suburban area isn't all that special. Besides the market, it's the only civilized area on the island. So embrace it.
Uptown:
This area is the most north on the island you can get, but it's beach is pretty crummy. Still a good area though, not like...
Loon Street:
The most crime-ridden place, it's a single street with apartments lining every side. Don't go unless you want to get bombarded with bullet seeds.
Nasca Village:
Now this is a classy neighborhood. The beach is great, the houses are large and amazing, and everyone is so much better than you. Unless you live there. Then your better than everyone else.
Sunshine Beach Province:
There are three famous beaches here, all on the wast side of the island. Two out of the three are nice. Why not the other? Well...
Sunburn Beach:
This beach is the best place to get a tan ever! You can't go wrong here, due to the fact that the sun is actually perfectly tanning at all angles of its phase due to the island's natural formation.
Lunar Phase Beach:
In tune with the lunar phases, this beach's tide makes it so the shape mimics the moon's look. For example, there would be a full beach on a full moon, a sliver of beach on a crescent, and no beach on a new moon.
Bulk Beach:
Having beach-time on black sand beaches was considered bad luck, so it ended up being built off Loon Street and it's used by the gangs as a seaborne base of operations.
Kokkus Wilds:
Off to the southeast of Kokkus, which makes up most of the island, is a large area of land dedicated to wildlife. You'll find all sorts of things here.
Hero Plains:
This spot is famous for running training as well as large boulders that serve as punching rocks for training out in the wilds.
Uno Forest:
The forest is so large that it takes up a large portion of the Southeast. It's the most wild place, besides the Danger Zone and the Uno Jungle.
Uno Jungle:
An extension of the forest, its tall trees and large towering moss clumps make this place amazingly beautiful, just don't get caught in the Carnivine's jaws.
Danger Zone Wilds:
This area is notoriously dangerous, and is difficult to traverse compared to anywhere else in the island. It has many places, and you should consider stopping by the Lulu market first.
Ectopic Mountains:
This isn't just one mountain, no. It's a mountain range that makes up the bulk of the danger zone as well as the whole South Island.
Ja-Ueł Volcanoes:
These volcanoes take up the west portion of the Ectopic range and are very dangerous and always active. Bring a Magma suit if you what to traverse this area.
Stormcloud Terrace:
At the top of the most southern point lies a giant Plateu. It stretches 20 miles around and is always in a constant storm. Going into it, you'd need a lightning suit.
Danger Desert:
Just north of the Ectopic mountains lies a vast desert that is the boarder of the danger zone. It's so hot that a famous explorer said it was; "Hotter than a furnace."
Okay, now that that's over, time to list the rules.
1:Normal Rping rules.
2:No Godmodding unles perms are given.
3:You may have the max of 3 OCs, min of 2. I might let you make a fourth around the six/seventh page.
4:Have fun.
Bio:
Name:
Age(10-13):
Personality:
Extra Clothing:
Other:
My bios:
Name:Cryronn Sae
Species:Mudkip(Duh)
Personality:He's funny and nice, but he's also pretty flirty and... Well.... I wouldn't say jealous, crazy, or psychopathic, I'd more say.... He's just.... Weird. He's still nice, though.
Extra Clothing:He's got a black scarf.
Other:His Sister is Zia.
Name:Zia Sae
Species:popplio
Personality:She's talented, but she's really shy about showing them off. She wishes she could make more friends, like her funny, cool, weird brother. She's really kind though, if you get past her flustered phase.
Extra clothing:She has a pink scarf.
Other:Her brother is Cryronn.
Name:Kyrnn Lobik
Species:Nuzleaf
Personality:He's funny, smug, and has a lot of things that can make people flustered. He's observant, and finds people's mental weaknesses to exploit. Only if he needs to though. He's not evil. He really kind and funny, but is still smug.
Extra clothing:Kyrnn wears a green band around his left arm with a conversation recorder underneath. What a sneak.
Other:His best friend is Cryronn.
These are people I'd like to alert, as I think they Make good additions.​
@TheAssasinRiolu @Akio and Cubone @Yellow.lol (When she gets back on) @Wandering Soul @_obsequious @CosmicDreams @CosmicSouls
Hope you enjoy the rp!​

Well, someone beated me to that question so I suppose I could have a little break from using lil’ Toiroca.

I’ll get my bios as soon as possible since I might be a bit busy today.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I would join since I can see you put a lot of detail, but like my profile post said, if I were to join another RP it’d need to at LEAST have a decent plot. Oh wow as soon as I was typing this I got an idea for an rp I could make. Lol

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I SAW, GIVE ME SOME TIME I WAS GONE FOR A DAY.
Name: Soul Neon
Age(10-13): 13
Species: Bulbasaur
Personality: easygoing and generally laughs at everything, loves life and is generally a nice person, he is easy to manipulate though, so yeah.
Extra Clothing: a purple bracelet on his front left leg
Other: is best friends with Azure
Name: Azure Cloud
Age(10-13): 12
Species:Alolan Vulpix
Personality: distant, isn't the first to engage in socialization.
Extra Clothing: N/A
Other: is best friends with Soul.

I have no idea why my mind wanted me to postpone this, but I'm now forcing myself to submit these bios. xD

Name: Crest Eda

Age(10-13): 11

Species: Espurr

Personality: She usually is rather calm, yet only somewhat quiet. Unlike what most think, she isn't a kind, loveable child. Crest is a sarcastic hypocrite, once you actually become and build a friendship with her. Nonetheless, on the outside, she avoids conversations she dislikes and purposely acts kind to those who she doesn't know.

Extra Clothing: Crest wears a knitted, black sweater, which is only slightly large on her.

Other: Crest lives in Nasca Village, which reflects her personality somewhat.
~
Name: Sagh Mallory

Species: Spinda

Personality: Sagh is a meticulous writer that is widely acclaimed for being extremely organized.
Despite the nature of most Spinda, he isn't always dizzy. Only when he wakes up, and at certain
times of the day, specifically during the early morning, and late into the night, does he ever get uncontrollably dizzy.

Extra Clothing: Sagh wears a small pair of glasses that barely fit over his head, while also bearing a small pouch around his shoulder that carries supplies Sagh always carries with him.

Other:rehtO

;)

Name: Shade
Species: Zorua
Personality: Shade is that school girl who likes to hang out with anyone. She often tries to look her best and acts quite cute. Her illusions are used sometimes as jokes or pranks, and often uses it to get back at people.
Extra Clothing: Shade wears a dark purple bandana around her neck.
Other:

I know. I was just busy and am working on #2 now.
Edit:
Name: Fin
Species: Fennekin
Personality: Fin is a follower. She is best friends with Shade, often hanging with her more often than not. Fin also has a spicy attitude to people who try funny things with the two of them, such as pranks.
Extra Clothing: NA
Other:NA

Last edited:
Name: yasmine
Species: kirlia
Personality: she loves to throw herself into the middle of a battle, but has trouble fitting in with other girls for some reason
Other: she uses psychic powers to make a blade that floats above her wrist (if that's ok)

Name: jake
Age(10-13): 10
Species: nidorino
Personality: he's quiet and keeps to the side lines, finding it hard to be in social interactions
Other: N/A

Name: Cybonez
Species: Cubone
Personality: Short-tempered, fun loving good guy, he loves food but never gets fat
Extra Clothing: A black panther tooth necklace
Other: Is Best friends with Sneal

Name: Sneal
Species: Sneasel
Personality: Chill, cool, flirty, fast to do anything
Extra Clothing: Sunglasses
Other: He loves being himself, Will flirt with most of the girls

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: Diablo
Age(10-13):13
Species: Hakamo-o
Personality: He is rough but always looks out for another way out before or during battle
Extra Clothing: he has a mask covering his face, the mask resembles one of the mask that a resembles falcon predator (the predators from the movie series , look the mask up, if I cant have him wear it i don't care it's whatever), he wears it before and during battle, other times too
Other: When he gets angry he gives off a little shock to whatever he touches, the intensity of the shock depends on how angry he is, he bites stuff so that is why he has a mask (just give him a random mask if he cant have the other mask or don't, idc)

Name: Herac
Age(10-13):12
Species: Heracross
Personality: Kind But Rude
Extra Clothing: None
Other He has his own life and isn't Diablo's shadow, he follows Diablo but does argue with him sometimes

Name: X.P.
Age(10-13):13
Species: Charmeleon
Personality: He always acts like a cool kid, He gets angry alot and spews out Fire Balls. He does not know his own strength, He wants to be a GIANT charizard. Kind.
Other: He goes to a hidden place every day to train.

Name: Viner.
Age(10-13):12
Species: Ivysaur
Personality: Kinda nice.
Extra Clothing: None
Other: He does not care about anybody but X.P. because hes the only one he trusts

Could you make an OC that is part of a criminal gang in loon town. So they won't die they will kill/injure and have beef with other loon town groups? I mean they could still die/get hurt because of other groups + it is a danger zone I was just wondering.