• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kanto adventure discussion

@ShadowDragon1964 I am making this for you and everybody else who need to talk in a public discussion.

This is not my RP, but ShadowDragon's. I'm just making a discussion thread for the RP so we can give some people a chance to discuss. I will copy+paste ShadowDragon's beginning post, minus the RP section.

"Hello everyone this is my first rp I am doing so I hope this goes well. In this rp you can chose to either be a wild Pokémon or trainer and also the first 2 trainers to reply while be able to get a starter Pokémon for their team and of course you can be a trainer from other regions but you will have to start at Vermilion city obviously. Now let’s begin.
Name: Mitchell
Personality: Nice, Relaxed, Brave and love to help other Pokemon.
Hometown: Pallet Town
Body: skinny and have some muscles
Hair length: short
Hairstyle: spiky
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Light skin

— Standard Outfit —

Hat: Black and Orange sport hat
Top: Black shirt with skull on the front and blue bag
Bottom: Black ripped trousers
Shoes: White sport shoes"

@Ghostryder30 @Scamper the yamper @ToolTrain @VenusaurMega @Super Lazy Man @Captain Cardboard

There, I think I got everyone.

Also, Cardboard, you mentioned VenusaurMega having a Nidoran. She does not have one, she failed to catch one.