• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Kalos Quest Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
@Crystal1302 Yeah, running low on ideas and also I joined a bit late and usually when that happens I try to catch up but I genuinely have no idea what to do. Also my very existence is not acknowledged so it's hard to make another post.

I believe it to be night time at the moment and most of the active RPers have taken temporary residence in hotels or what not at Santalune city

Tomorrow I’m going to have Finion face the bug type gym leader so I can have him meet with somebody and perhaps join people on their journey, forming a little group

Sorry you all are confused about what to do now. Most of the active RPers are asleep right now, and are gonna challenge the Santalune Gym the next day. If you're gonna do the thing where they run into the gym together, that's an option. One thing though, is that in the anime, gym leaders will only accept a few challengers per day so, if you wanna meet up somewhere else that's fine too.

Well, Snorlax's Ultra Moon dex entry is
"It has no interest in anything other than eating. Even if you climb up on its stomach while it's napping, it doesn't seem to mind at all!"

And if children love to play on it by jumping on it, surely it has to be comfortable to sleep on. And considering Anthony and Snorlax are close, this might be a special case for Anthony.

He'll still need a tent for shelter and that.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Is it okay if I make it tomorrow with my next post?

And just to clarify I mean can I make it tomorrow in the role play when I post.

I think I'll just have Anthony get breakfast and enjoy the look of the city before having him go to challenge the gym. Thinking of having him be the kind of guy who goes at a relaxed pace, y'know.

I'm thinking about making a character as well, if your still accepting.

I'm going to drop a bio just in case.

In the future, I'd like to catch a joltik as my second and last pokémon. Those will be the only two pokémon my character has. He's not interested in becoming a champion or anything big like that. He's mostly just there for the fun ride and stuff. Though his pokémon are still going to be a force to be reckoned with though.

Name: Carter Archor
Appearance: Carter is 5'5 1/2 ft. Electric blue hair, slightly thin eyebrows, yellow eyes, three small scars on his chin shaped like lightning bolts, slightly tan skin, and a fairly thin/average build. Carter usually wears a resting bisharp face, unless he's trying to be persuasive.

Carter wears a white t-shirt with the same green 'L' symbol on Ash's original hat. Carter also wears a unbuttoned hawaiin shirt revealing his t-shirt, and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His hawaiin shirt is a bright yellow shirt with galarian exeggutor decorating it. He wears khaki shorts, black socks, mint green running shoes, brown fingerless leather gloves with metal over the knuckles, and a sharpedo tooth necklace.

Personality: Carter is a somewhat lazy boy that isn't really motivated to do much. Carter enjoys relaxing, napping, relaxing some more, watching the sun set, watching the grass grow, watching paint dry, and avoiding responsibility. As long as he doesn't have to work, he's a very happy boy. Carter isn't stupid though. He's also very persuasive. He knows what people want to hear, and is very good at tugging at people's emotions. Carter's favorite past time involves getting people to do stuff for him, cause he's too lazy to do stuff himself. Carter loathes actually working. It's not fun man. He's also a little pretty sarcastic when he isn't trying to trick people into doing things for him.

Your trying to become the champion? Wow! That's such a realistic goal! Ignore all those sad losers that failed to become champion, had to get a 9 to 5 job, or the fact that being a pokémon trainer isn't a plausible means of financially supporting oneself. I'm sure this time will be different... Cause your so special, aren't you? No healthcare, retirement plan, or other workplace benefits for pokémon trainers either, but I suppose those aren't important are they... Good luck future pokémon master... arceus knows your gonna need so much of that.

Despite being a lazy and somewhat pragmatic boy, Carter enjoys writing books in his spare time. He isn't completely useless to society. Carter likes to write books. Fictional books about great heroes, and sometimes the heroes in the stories are based off of real life people. People whom Carter respects. Though he always gives them an alias. Carter has written 7 books in his life.

-Published books-

- Charizard and the boy who wears red.
- Alola's first champion
- The man of steel types
- The Great Oak
- The Inspector that looks.

-unpublished books-

- Espeon Orre Umbreon
- Crimson Passion

Backstory (Optional): Carter grew up in a fairly average family. His father(Chris) worked at a clothing retailer store, liked to bowl with his friends on friday, and loved karaoke. His mother(Caren) was a stay at home mom, but later became a secretary in a paper printing business. She likes watching the news and playing checkers. His older sister(Carry) works at a bank, she enjoys tutoring kids in math, and watching drama movies. His older brother(Craig) works at McMon's, a burger place. He enjoys watching cartoons, and hanging out with his girlfriend. Carter enjoyed his time with his family, and spending time with his family had no hindrance on his ability to write books so he did so often. Carter enjoyed traveling around from place to place, when he became old enough to go on adventures. He also made a living publishing his books, cause being a trainer isn't a viable job. While being a book writer isn't much better, there was little to no job hazards ever. Safe and smart. He also had a a back-up plan of getting a job, if his book writing career ever went down the drain.

Partner Pokemon: Eelektross named Elio
Ability: levitate
Moves: aqua tail, crunch, crush claw, and zap cannon
Personality: Lax

references:
Charizard and the boy who wears red is a reference to Red from gen 1
Alola's first champion is a reference to the protagonist in gen 7
The man of steel types is a reference to Steven Stone
The Great Oak is obviously a reference to the greatest trainer of all times, Gary ****** ******* Oak.
The inspector that looks is a reference to Looker.
Espeon Orre Umbreon is a reference to Wes from pokémon coliseum
Crimson passion is a reference to the a comic book series based on omega ruby and alpha sapphire

Edit: I forgot to describe his hawaiin shirt.

Last edited:
,No no... you see I'm a god, and I'm here, and in the RP, to deliver us back to it, I summon thee, without pinging because no, anyway, those who enter will earn, a penny with my face on it, trust me my face is so cool, you'd want this penny more than Elvis' shoes.

I wanna see who'll do it.
download (11).jpeg
If you got mad, you have to like it.
Its the Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.