• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Kalos Journey

Beau had waved to all of them, it was a bit of a larger table, with about 6 seats. She was sitting on the chair nearest to the left. "Over here!" She seemed to be better after the panic attack she had seemed to have had earlier.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle took the seat next Beau. "You ok? You seem to be recovering from something." Kyle asked. He put treecko on the table. Then he had realized he brought his stuff so he set it aside. After all that he took a minute to look around. He saw a live action play with people and Pokemon, fancy picture, and cups. Kyle was about to ask another question but he want to add to much pressure so he stopped.

"I was kinda worried..about the Charizard.." Beau gulped, wrapping her arms around her Popplio, who again shrugged. "After seeing it's reaction to Dawson, I realized I messed up yelling out like that."

JPSomeone

"Just make popplio use hydro pump if it tries to attack you." Kyle said trying cheer her up. He rethought that then realized what he had said. "Actually no don't do that I'm afraid popplio will get hurt." Kyle said. Then he also realized couldn't learn hydro pump yet. Finally he came up with the perfect solution. "Just come talk if you have any worries or problems." Kyle said kindly also with a smile. Then he pet popplio and awaited the others.

"Thanks.." Beau smiled, starting to look around at the nice paintings hung upon the walls. "Pop." Her Popplio wriggled out of her arms and laid on her lap, curling up like it was trying to sleep.

JPSomeone

"Hey where's the squad at though?" Kyle said. They had invited people to brunch and no one else had came yet. Where they all alone? No he couldn't that it's too weird. "Is anyone else coming?" Kyle asked.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon. Maybe their at the Pokemon Center or something." Beau was a bit worried as well. Though, she, as always, made some connection so nobody would be worried anymore.

JPSomeone

"Pokemon center huh?" Kyle said with lil rage. The others were taking forever and was ready to eat with or without them. It was like maybe evening/morning ish time."Hurry up..." Kyle said talking to himself.

"Sorry we're late, I went to the bathroom to wash up and Charizard wanted some snacks." Annelise walks up the table and sits down next Dawson and Kyle. She sees that Beau is staring at Charizard and she has to ask why. "Beau, is something wrong?"

JPSomeone

(A lil OOC Annelise don't control other people's characters please)
"I'm not waiting anymore I'm hungry." Kyle said. He picked up the menu, looking through the menu he could see a wide variety of options. Then he came up with a silly little joke while choosing a drink. "Hey Beau what's on the menu?" Kyle asked.

Beau smiled, looking at Kyle. "I don't know..." She then picked up the menu, looking at it herself. "Uhm..Castelia Cones, Lava Cookies, Rage Candy Bars, and such..." Her Popplio then perked up at the names of the foods.

"I think I might get a Castelia Cone...that sounds really yummy..." Beau licked her lips, and her Popplio whined. "Pop!" She then smiled. "I'll get you one too, Popplio, don't worry."

JPSomeone

"Me n You." Kyle said. He let a out a lil chuckle then looked at the menu. For some odd reason when you ordered food you had to ring a bell that was placed on the table so he rang the bell. A young man in a fancy suit and tie, looking dapper came over to the table to take his order. "How my I help you?" The young man said politely.

"Yes I would like a mocha and pound cake, for my treecko will have the finest food you can give him please." Kyle said. The young man wrote all this down then awaited the other orders.

"I'll get the hot chocolate and some Lava Cookies. Charizard, do you want some Lava Cookies?" Annelise turned towards him and Charizard nodded and Annelise smiled. "Dawson are you going to get anything?" Dawson turns and he looks at the menu and then looks at Annelise, "I'll get...hmmm...those Lava Cookies and just a glass of warm milk. And just some extra on the side." Charizard just gave him a glare and then he changed his glance to Beau. Charizard gave Beau and Popplio a smile and a friendly mood or tone.

"Uhm.. Can I get a Castelia cone and a bit of lemon pound cake? And for my Popplio can I have a Castelia Cone and a Pokepuff?" Beau placed her order, setting down her menu. Her Popplio seemed happy with the order, liking the sound of the food's names. "Popplio!"

JPSomeone

"Us guys we're doing the gyms (Do You Even Lift Bro!!!!!)" Kyle said. The very fact that he was going on this dangerous journey meant he had to roll with the punch's and have to do's. One of those was beating all 8 gyms. Currently that goal was at the santalune gym which a bug type. But he gave his info and now back to waiting for the waiter (XD). "But hey at least my menu joke funny." Kyle said proudly. Treecko got up and agreed. "Treecko-Tree" Treecko had said.

"I'm going to be a top Coordinator, I hope." Beau stated, her Popplio seeming happy with this statement as well. "I might battle sometimes, but I'm not into challenging gyms." She pet her Popplio like a older woman would pet her Persian or Purrugly.

"It would be ideal to go and battle gyms but I'm not interested in having my Pokemon fight. I'm going to be the next researcher like my mother was. I wanted to study Pokemon and understand why only certain ones have forms or mega evolution. And I also would like to be a Pokemon coordinator or apart of the Elite four. I would show all of the hard work I have been doing." Annelise looks at Charizard and he places his head on her shoulder and she pets him. "But, those are just dream waiting to become a reality and I don't really believe in myself."

JPSomeone

"Waiter! Chop Chop!!!" Kyle said. He was about to activate his sinnoh infernape blaze mode because had no food. Treecko looked like he was about to die of starvation. "HURRY UP!!!!!" Kyle shouted.

"Kyle! That's a bit rude..they must have other orders, it's not just us who wants food.." Beau frowned, looking at Kyle. Her Popplio just shrugged, again. "Pop."

"Lucky, I'm starving over here, but at least I'm not yelling." Beau still seemed mad with the fact that Kyle yelled like he had. She thought is was disrespectful towards the waiters and waitresses.

"Infernape, you can have one too. Here take one." Annelise gets up and she hands one of the treats to Dawson's Infernape and she smiles at her. (Infernape is female) She takes it and shyly eats it so no one is watching her. (Timid nature for this Infernape)

Annelise sits back and she smiles at Dawson causing him to blush. Dawson just scratches his head and he is trying to look for a line to use but he can't think of one because Annelise caught him off guard.

JPSomeone

Kyle looked around seeing one of his friends having snacks and all the other people who had food. (Anime logic) He got up entered the kitchen, with a loud roar which was actually him instead the of a Pokemon. In the kitchen all the workers freaked out. "You cook order 39, you cook my table's lunch, you make all that's left gets filled out! Get working!" Kyle shouted. His sinnoh infernape blaze mode was activated (maybe Naruto?). Cooking was going alot faster and he might get his food.

Dawson looks in Annelise's direction and he blushes. There was so much on his mind but the one thing that was always on his mind was Annelise. But when Annelise was right in front of him, it was a whole different story. He was shy and he was the opposite if his flirtatious manners and behaviors.

JPSomeone

Kyle walked back to the table with a little more than what they had ordered. There were 5 workers behind holding lunch and dessert. "Well my work here is done." Kyle said. He took all the Pokemon food and handed it too each, when it came to Charizard he did it slowly. Then he handed out all the trainer food. When he was done he took his seat right Beau, he did something wouldn't have done unless he had reasons. He had taken off his hat, his hair wasn't very long, but right near his left was a huge scar. He ignored everyone's opinion if it was negative then started eating very quickly. Treecko face planted his face into the bowl and ate just as fast. "Finally a meal!" Kyle said proudly. Then he turned around and the workers were still there. "You may go back to your stations." Kyle said in a kind tone.

JPSomeone

"But... It took forever..." Kyle sadly said. It's true it did and it may have seemed like a panic, it was worth it. The workers were working faster people were enjoying food a win win.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier looked around but didn't introduce himself to the newcomer. "Wonder what's up with her...I'm not one to be rude but I don't want to give out too much information." He muttered. Zorua and Oshawott followed close by as they walked.

JPSomeone

"Glacier don't judge a book by it's cover, come eat plenty of leftovers (item pun)" Kyle said. It looked like he didn't like something so Kyle was determined to find out. But first he took a bite of pound cake, it was like waking up to a winter morning (fun in my opinion).

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked over at Kyle. "Maybe a little sparring lesson will get my mind off things. Pokemon battles always get me hyped up for more battles to come." He admitted, grinning. Oshawott and Zorua got into a battle pose, if either one were going to be called on. Fletchling is a newcomer so I'll have her watch. Glacier held Fletchling's Pokeball and threw it, releasing the flying-type. Fletchling seated herself onto Glacier's shoulder. "So...want to battle me, Kyle?" He asked.

JPSomeone

"Yes!" Kyle said excitedly. He called treecko over, treecko brought his hat then sat on his shoulder. First thing he did was put on his hat the normal way he did it. Put it on so you can see a little bit of hair and so it covers his scar. Kyle lowered his voice to a whisper. "To be completely honest I was really wanting to battle someone. Where to?" Kyle explained. He grabbed his backpack before doing anything else.

SaiyanDakon

"Anywhere, if we're allowed..." Glacier responded, having Zorua and Oshawott follow him outside. He grinned at the thought of his first Pokemon Battle with another trainer in Kalos. "Next its the gym leader.." He muttered.

JPSomeone

"Lets just go into the forest but not too deep." Kyle said. His first battle what a day. Even though it's the evening they could have a battle. "Is it a one on one?" Kyle asked.