• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Kalos Journey

Beau rolled her eyes. She didn't want to be ignored, but when it came to travelling with a bunch of boys, you would have to just sit back and enjoy the show. Boys in her mind were rough and didn't listen to anything they told you. But, she knew she would have to deal with it until the journey was over, and they could all go their separate ways...she hoped. Maybe they would just stay together, maybe not.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"But hey there was another guy, his rival named Sawyer he's so cool!" Kyle said getting hyped. He looked up to Sawyer as roll model, not many people choose grass types as their starter. It's quite a shame, some grass types can conquer their weakness in one shot. Take sceptile, sceptile can learn earthquake and rockslide through tm. Earthquake covers poison types and rockslide covers flying and bug. Then he can also learn dragon claw which can cover dragon types. So looking at this some grass types are completely amazing. "Sawyer had a mega sceptile that could almost beat Ash greninja." Kyle said proudly.

Beau sighed, as she continued listening, picking up every piece of information that was spoken in words. Sawyer....Sawyer is amazing...Sceptile is so cool....Mega Sceptile can probably beat Ash Greninja....A bunch of moves... It was all pretty much the same thing. She felt like all the words were just bits of information that pieced together.

JPSomeone

Kyle pointed ahead of them to route 2. "We need to get through route 2 in order to get to santalune gym." Kyle said. He walked into the forest with doubt it was going to be amazing. He saw bugs and grass all the good stuff.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"I though the Ash Greninja beat Sawyer's Mega Sceptile but it lost to a Mega Charizard." Glacier commented. He looked around Route 2 with Zorua and Oshawott with wonder. "Santalune Gym...what type is that?" He asked.

"Bug type I believe, and yea it did lose to a Mega Charizard, but it was the Dragon type mega right?" Shade asked, as he walked in Route 2, wanting to know what kind of Pokemon lived here.

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah...It was..and bug type, huh? Guess I'll need to catch...a Pokemon!" Glacier shouted as he saw a Fletchling fly directly at Oshawott. This was it, Glacier's first battle in Kalos and his first Pokemon caught in Kalos. "All right...Oshawott! Use Water Gun!" He commanded. The water type fired a blast of water at the Fletchling, causing the wild Pokemon to stumble in its flying and land to shake the water off. "Now is our chance: Use Tackle!" Glacier ordered. Oshawott ran at the Fletchling and tackled it ruthlessly. The Tiny Robin Pokemon fell down and almost fainted. Glacier threw an empty Pokeball at the Fletchling and the Pokemon went inside. It shook and shook repeatedly until the Pokeball lied dormant with a famaliar click at the end.

JPSomeone

"Glacier you would have an easier time than me and treecko, treecko is a grass types and bug beats grass..." Kyle said slowly. He was so caught up in thought he stopped for a moment. "I also think it's time to catch a flying type." Kyle said.

SaiyanDakon

"I just caught one: A Fletchling!" Glacier exclaimed, smiling wildly at the Pokeball in his hand. Oshawott was eager to see the newest member of the team out of the Pokeball while Zorua fired another small Shadow Ball but at Treecko.

JPSomeone

Kyle looked around for another flying type and he could hardly see anything other than fletchling. Then he look up in a tree and saw a starly. He patted treecko and pointed at the starly then treecko understood. Treecko hopped off his shoulder and awaited Kyle's first attack command. "Treecko use pound!" Kyle said. Treecko jumped into the air and smashed the branch starly was on. Starly was startled, it flew to ground. Starly had used quick attack, treecko fell back with a small thud. "Alright treecko last one, pound!" Kyle said. Treecko had jumped then came with so much force the starly was low enough to catch. "Go pokeball!" Kyle said. He threw ball then the creature was absorbed into. With 3 clicks the starly stayed in the pokeball. "Yay!" Kyle said happily.

Shade was waiting for a Pikachu to appear, but knowing they like forests he waited for them to get to one. While holding one of his Pokeballs and spinning it around, observing it.

Beau was awing at a Scatterbug, which had happily encountered her Fennekin. She studied all of it's small features, before deciding to catch it. "Fennekin, use Scratch." Fennekin scratched the bug, and then it used tackle, headbutting Fenniken. She then decided to throw a Pokeball at it. She took one of her empty Pokeballs, and gently tossed it at the Scatterbug. 1, 2, 3. Click! The Pokeball stayed still, and Beau picked it up, throwing out the small Scatterbug.

JPSomeone

Kyle pointed ahead to Avance trail. "Just up ahead is Avance trail, after that if we go north is the gym." Kyle said excitedly. The gym wasn't that fair but it had looked like the sun was going down. "And the sun is going down..." Kyle said slowly.

Beau had turned around, looking at the girl, and her new Scatterbug looked as well, seemingly interested. "Huh..?" Her Fennekin bounced up, seeing that was the Chespin in the lab along with it.

Annelise catches up with the girl and she stops to breathes and she is panting. "Sorry about that. I just need to know where I am and I'll leave you alone. I'm Annelise by the way and this my buddy Chespin." Chespin waves and grabs onto Annelise as she is still trying to catch her breathe.

"You're..I mean We're near Advance trail..I think.." Beau answered, letting all of her Pokemon get on her shoulder, but Scatterbug rested on her head.

"Thank you. Is something wrong? Chespin, get back here. Eevee. Go get him." Annelise sends out Eevee and she runs after him. Annelise pets Fennekin and smiles. "You're a cutie, how are you? I just got a bit lost and I was wandering off in this forest."

JPSomeone

Kyle turned around to see another girl standing beside Beau. He used best girly girl voice then said something funny for guys anyways. "Hey girls what are gossiping about?" Kyle said. Treecko hopped off his shoulder and followed the Eevee to who knows where. "Just kidding, name's Kyle, yours?" Kyle asked.

Beau giggled, listening to his girl voice to her was one of the funniest things ever. "Hehe! Anyways, I'm not worried." Her Fennekin was happy to be getting attention, and her Popplio barked happily and played with her Scatterbug. "Fenn!" Beau then coughed. "You got lost? Oh deary dear. Maybe you could tag along with us. With another girl this journey would be a little less annoying. "

"Well, I'm gonna be off. I'm meeting with my friend Dawson if you guys wanna tag along." Chespin started laughing and Eevee smirked while the rest of Annelise's pokemon came out of their pokeballs laughing hysterically after what she said.

"Oh, I'd come, definitely. But...I'm stuck with these three." Beau pointed to the three boys. Her Fennekin barked as if laughing, and the other 2 seemed confused.

JPSomeone

"Hey at least I more like a gentleman than any of the other guys." Kyle said almost half proudly. Then he realized the other girl was leaving and she didn't even have a map. He also thought it would be a little unbalanced with one girl on his travel team. "Hey as Beau said and I'm about repeat, your welcome to travel with us there's a Pokemon center near the gym us guys are going to, you could call your friend on one of the Pokemon center phones." Kyle said (DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO). Then Kyle reacted to what Beau said. He acted as if he were twisting a perfecting trimmed mustache. Then treecko came back, sat on his shoulder acting on fancy holding an invisible tea cup. "I'm so fancy." Kyle said sarcastically. (Sorry had to add that pun)

"Eevee, don't smirk at me, Dawson is just a friend. And Chespin is just laughing even louder, what in the heck? Dawson is one of my childhood rivals and nothing more."

"Ignore him, he's just a comical relief. Anyways, what we're trying to say is, if you wanted to, you could join us. There's phones in the Pokemon Center just outside of the forest we're about to enter. If you join us, you could just call your friend..Dawson? On one of the phones." Beau basically reworded the sentences, so that is was easier to understand, and clear.

"Okay, I'll tag along with you guys. I'll call him there. Sorry about budding into your day." Annelise picks up Eevee and Chespin follows them as Annelise continues to tell them about her adventures from Kanto and her father. And her Shiny Charizard puts his hand on her head and she looks up. "Hey buddy, I totally forgot about you. We're going to join them on their adventure and Dawson is coming." As she said that, he frowned and snorted.

JPSomeone

"C'mon these jokes are just like fire getting stronger and stronger." Kyle said. Yes it was true he was the comical relief person but there was more to him than that. People had to warm up to him and they'll see he's not all about puns (AND ANOTHER ONE *puts on thug life glasses). It's true he was shy in the beginning he met these people but he got fired up after he was comfortable around them. "But hey these other people have labels too." Kyle said.

"Charizard, you do not like Dawson do you?" Charizard shook his head and Annelise just jumped. She looked at Charizard with a look and with that they continued their way to the Pokemon Center, and there he was, Dawson Klein. Annelise ran up to him and hugged him, he chuckled and he saw the rest of the group. "Who are you guys? And who is this fine woman?'" (If you can't tell by now, Dawson is a HUGE flirt when he sees any girl). "This is Beau and Kyle, I didn't really get the chance to meet the others. Dawson, how did you know I was going to get here before you?" "Well, I did say and promise your father that I would be keeping my eyes on you and I have been. My little Annie."

"Fine woman? Geez.." Beau placed her fingers on her forehead, clearly downright annoyed. She hated these kind of guys. Even if she was pretty young, she had seen tons around her home. "Who is this annoying desperate man?"

JPSomeone

"Oooo roasted." Kyle said as he put the thug life glasses on Beau. Kyle the looked at the tall muscular man. Kyle was only a few cm shorter than him. Kyle put out his hand. "Name's Kyle, my buddy treecko on my shoulder." Kyle said.

"This is Dawson Klein, the guy I was telling you about when we were making our way over to the Pokemon Center. Dawson, this is Beau." Annelise laughed at what Beau had said and hugged Dawson even tighter. "I'm really sorry if I came off as a strong flirt." He smiled and looked down at Annelise. It seemed like these to were dating but they weren't in a way and Kyle and Beau were just staring at each other and just started at Annelise and Dawson. It was hard to believe that these two weren't dating.

"I'm Shade, this is my buddy Froakie." Froakie jumped around Shade's body, as Shade stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you." He said, before looking around at the scenery.

Beau laughed a bit, and her Pokemon that were on her shoulders and head happily looked at the many people. "It's fine, I'm everyone's 'Smart Alec' friend who likes to ramble on about every logical thing and annoys you to death." Beau then coughed, and spoke quietly. "Not like these guys don't annoy me enough already.." She then coughed again, as if she said nothing.

"Dawson! I was thinking of going to the cafe around the corner and I wanted to know if you wanted to join me for a bit? And we can only have one pokemon out with us, its the cafe rule. And you know which one is going to stay out of their pokeball." Dawson laughed and he looked directly at Charizard and there was tension out for the kill. "Charizard of course. And I'll be keeping Infernape out with me. Would you guys like to join us for a quick brunch? It won't be a bother to you guys at all. It could be a chance get to know each other a bit more."

JPSomeone

Kyle started up with his sassy mom voices. "Um.. child ain't nobody be smooching with my friends nuh uh no way so in coming... And also because I'm hungry, also you can kiss just know that I will ship you." Kyle said. Kyle did a sassy girl snap during the end but when he got to the food part he spoke in his normal voice. Treecko stood on Kyle shoulders and did the sassy mom snap. "Aw... Adorable" Kyle said in awe. He looked at everyone else and awaited their decision.

"Sure, why not. I haven't had food in an hour and that's very bad..On my standards. And those cafe scenes in romantic movies are amazing, so..yeah. You get it." Beau returned her Fennekin and Scatterbug, and kept out her Popplio. She took it off her shoulder and cradled it like a baby.

"Its not like that!" Annelise says that and Dawson grabs her hand and he smirks. Annelise was willingly in his arms and she just stood there, frozen. "Annelise, did you hear that? I can kiss you in front of them and that's something that we haven't done yet" Dawson cups her chin and her face to bright red, but someone manages to stop this. Charizards grabs Annelise's arm and pulls her out of Dawson's arms and protects her in his arms. Charizard was hugging Annelise as if he were a shield for her from Dawson. And Dawson stood there shocked and just stared, and he blushed a deep red and it called out his Infernape and he started heading to the cafe. "I'll see you at the cafe guys and I'll save you some seats but first go wash up and then head over."

"AWW COME ON!!!" Beau closed her mouth, not wanting the Charizard to fire blast her head off. "U-Uhm..I'm sorry! I'm gonna go...I'll see you guys at the cafe!" Beau then ran off in the direction Dawson had went, and her Popplio looked back and shrugged.

JPSomeone

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WASH UP?" Kyle yelled. They all came out that forest without a speck of dirt on them. He turned around healed his pokes and then went to the cafe. Kyle had hoped it was one of those friend gathering areas and not those one on one seating places.