• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Kalos Journey

Hello, I am creating a Role Play for those who want to journey through Kalos.
Enter in your character's name, history, physical description, personality, as well as their starter.
here is mine.
Name: Erik
Appearance: Platinum blond hair, with icy-blue eyes. He wears a black trench coat, a black fedora, sunglasses, black boots, black trousers, a black shirt, and a black bandana.
Personality: He is very aloof and tends not to share his emotions. He prefers to work alone and he stays in the shadows. He loves to annoy people and hates being annoyed. He also likes to read.
History: He is an Aura Guardian, but has Purple Aura instead of Blue, making him an outcast.
Pokemon: Froakie

Attachments

• 469629_trainercard-Erik.png
    469629_trainercard-Erik.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
Ok thanks!

Name:Meeko Risen
Appearance:She wear a black tee, jean shorts and black sneakers
Personality:Outgoing,proud,jumpy

Pokemon:

Species:Fletchling
Moves:Ember,Peck,Leer,Sand Attack

True, ok here I gooooo

Name:Lai Tune
(Not putting anything else only using for gym battles)

Pokemon:
Leafeon|Male
Trevenant|Male

(Not spoiling moves :3)

Sweet, does she take over Ramos's Gym? The Grass Type one in Coumarine City? I just don't think having two Grass Gyms can work, but she can take Ramos's place as the Gym Leader.

That's awesome! I'm so glad we have new Gym Leaders. Not that the old ones were bad or anything, but Ramos semmed too old to be a Gym Leader. He has found himself a suitable replacement.