• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Jr. High

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Gary laughed holding vui in his arms petting her over softly. " Yea but niko's always been like that since sabrina left when he was younger you know. it's okay like father like son." he places vui down next to his leg and helps you up getting umbreon off him. "are we missing anyone else to our little group right now? so far we have you rocky tara and grace." gary said. he begins to walk around getting chairs for everyone and he turns his gaze at grace and smiles. "grace no need for you to leave i have the perfect solution to your shinx and vulpix's needs, i'll show you after this introduction."

Gary sets the chairs down for the 4 of you so far and he begins explaining
Gary:
"Welcome my 4 choosen trainers out of 9. i'd like to welcome you to the remote training academy specially built for you 9 only.
it's only remote because we currently have enemies, somewhere far or close from here is another school training 9 exactly trainers just like you guys
but they are the complete opposite of you all.
(Sorry shauna Idk the legend so you can explain when you come in)
For the next 4-6 years you will undergo studying and training to improve your special skills. Every one of you were hand chosen based
on your parents and special hidden skills. You're pokemon you have with you also have special abilities as well and even new forms.
while youre here youll undergo the same classes, same training same schedule. My son niko will also play as your assistant while you are here. Please
feel free to annoy him or mess with him as much as you like
Gary chuckles to himself softly
I am your teacher for Pokemon & Trainer Bonding also I'll be in study halls to help you with anything you need
niko will be your assistant for Battle strategy and Bonding.
For 2 days you'll have freedom to travel around the school and area and find anything you may need.

a driver will be in the front of all times.
after 2 days you will be kept here during the week, Wednesdays and weekends are for your relaxation.
So Any questions?"​

Niko sits on the grand staircase watching his father but zoned out in his world while Wave and Ekko play a game of tackle tag.​

Rocky, sitting with his head propped on his hands, and elbows resting on his knees, just nodded. Inferno was asleep on his lap, nuzzled up against Rocky's stomach. His Chatot was now in it's pokeball, and so was his Wigglytuff.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Gary stops talking and turns on the lights and claps his hands together. "Okay that's it you can do whatever you feel like now for 2 days. its well into the afternoon, please fill free to take showers travel around a little longer then get ready for dinner." Gary picks up umbreon and calls him back into the ball. "Have fun guys"

"See ya, uncle Gary!" Ember said. He wanted to see if he could find N or Tara. The battle classes with N would be cool, and he wanted to finish the battle with Tara. The trap was still in place.

Rocky gently grabs Inferno and gets up, nodding a good bye to his friends. He began walking out of the room, towards where his room was. As he went, he caught his reflection in a mirror. "Why..... Are my eyes amber?" He asked in a confused tone.

"Ok, well I'll use tell you about this one character. It's a boy, about our age, whose never felt compassion. the other characters are a girl who was shy but loved battling, a boy with psychic abilities, a girl who was independent and had trouble pokemon, and a boy who had psychic abilities. kind of like us, now to think of it. but, it said the other 9 trainers would attack, and that wont happen," says Tara. she goes and finds niko. " do you have psychic abilities?"

Rocky heard and turned, expression uneasy. "Um..... Who would I be?" He asked, though he knew the answer. His mother, though wonderful, never had time for her children, working extra hours to keep them off the streets. Nadia wasn't much help, making fun of his insanity and hidden amazing smarts.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
niko looks up at the girl when she asked him a question. "Some.. from my mom I guess." he shrugs, but then looks down and stands up quickly looking at her. "but I'm not a chosen one like you guys.. my dad already told me, it's not like i want to be one.." he steps down from the stairs and stands beside her facing the opposite direction.

Rocky looked down. "My parents..... I barely knew them. I never even met my dad. I'm not smart, as my sister reminds me. My IQ is only 9,000," he sighed, not knowing the truth behind what he had just said.

"Grace, is it me, or are we a LOT like the kids in the story. I mean, a guy with psychic powers in a legend and at school? This can't be a coincidence," Tara stated. She runs to her dorm and emails everyone to come to her room ASAP. She hopes they hurry.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
[so I'm like slightly confused on what just happened with leo haha.. ]

Niko gets the emil but he decides that it's best if he doesnt come because he'll be to shy to talk in the room full of them and only him. so he makes his way to the training grounds to start extreme exercising with his eevee and treecko.

Grace followed and halted in Tara's room, watching her email everyone. "I find myself, a shamed of my supposed character. 'Independent and with trouble Pokemon'.... I never really thought of myself being independent...." She lied as she fiddled with her fire stone that was in her hands. Grace out of habit flipped her blond hair over her shoulder. However the fact was the tips of her long hair were now a blue. "That's weird, I never dyed it...."

Rocky came to Tara's with Inferno on his head. "Yo?" He asked. He looked at Grace. "Woah Grace, nice new hair color!" He complimented. Inferno added, "Fen Fennikin!" Happily. Rocky smiled. "He said you look fire."

Ember had never given out the means of communication to reach him, so he had no idea what was going on. Instead, he went outside the building to see if N or Tara were there. Suddenly, something swished nearby him. "Huh?"

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko, has been training with his pokemon for an hour already, doing physical battle against his treecko and eevee together. Niko Sprints forward in one move punching his treecko. "Wave pay attention, you're opponent will be strong and smart okay buddy?" with the bruise on his face treecko smiles grabbing niko's arm and uses the move fling to send him flying. Niko crosses his arms squinting a little as he hears the voice of his eevee fly behind him. "EEEE~" eevee had used shadow ball pretty quickly and it was a direct hit onto niko's back. "GAHH!!" after being hit and falling from the smoke, niko lands on his feet and wipes the sweat off of his forehead. "That's it guys you're getting it" eevee and treecko reunite on the opposite side of niko and they are grinning as well panting slightly but pretty fired up. niko pulls down his go jacket and ties it around his waist, some of the scars on his arms around the sleeve ends start to show. "okay let's go again" niko wave and ekko start up again.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
(OK, so I haven't gotten an alert about this since I last replied to it and had no idea this thread was still going. So, uh... recap please?? :'|)
Haha no problem, okay so since you've last replied, I have joined the party, but i'm not one of the chosen trainers, im the son of gary oak. here to assist you all in your progression to become the chosen
gary has just explained there are others like you but the roam for the side of evil and are against us. my OC has physic abilities due to the fact his mother is sabrina gym leader of physic pokemon.
also everyone has now discovered their rooms and have made friends. now everyone has 2 days of freedom to do what they want and get what they need
during the week you have classes and cant go anywhere, wednesdays and weekends are your off days to do whatever you want, shuana or tara as emailed everyone to meet in her room for something important. Ember and niko have not joined because of their own agenda and the story can start off now where you wanna place yourself now. :o

(Cool thanks guys)
Teal received the e-mail from Tara, yet left her bag and sleeping Libra behind when she left and knocked on the door, hoping everyone else was also in their pajamas. Hey, they're really comfy all right? <.>

Having been tought atheletics by Koga, Ember dodged the feeble attempt at ambush. The bullet seed attack bounced harmlessly off the ground. "Reveal yourself!" Ember shouted at his attacker.

"Grace, can you please go find Ember and Niko? It's important," Tara explains. I mean, what are the odds the characters are just like the students? The legend is true, she had to tell everyone, and they had to prepare. Fast,.

"Well, well, well." The boy said in a creepy voice. "Lookey here. A novice." "Oh, you're gonna regret saying that." Ember said, before throwing Abby's Pokeball out. "An Abra?" The creepy boy laughed, seeing the psychic-type. "Whatcha gonna do, SNOOZE me to death?!" "Not exactly." Evon said. "I was saving this for the battle with Tara, but I suppose this is a better time than ever." Ember raised his hand and let Abby use her psychic powers... to launch flaming bullet seeds out of the ground. "GAH!" The attacker said as the flaming pellets grazed him. His Cacnea was KOed in one hit.

Rocky, destracted, had begun to chase something out of Tara's room. A Fire Stone on a string, pulled from somewhere outside. He ran out, turning the corners.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko had stopped his training because he sensed the 3 intruders in this building who didn't belong here. niko stops training and heads a blast coming from the side of the school.
".. Wave, Ekko lets go.." niko commanded. he began to run and looked back seeing eevee and treecko keeping up. ".. its them again." niko looked to his side to see rocky being lured in by a fire stone.
niko leeps up and over towards rocky and cuts the string with the fire stone attached to it and grabs the other end of the string tugging on it pulling 2 intruders from out of the closet. " You again.."

Rocky's amber eyes are fixed on the Fire Stone, and he watches it sway by the string in Niko's hands. "Um..... Can I has?" He asked jokingly, actually wanting it. He loved anything to do with fire, and his sister would often yell at him whenever she found a lighter in his pocket when he was young, and he always happened to find. That stopped the day before, dropping it so he wouldn't get in trouble at school. He still loved fire.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko turned around at the kid and signs letting him have the fire stone. "Take it whatever.." he walks over picking up the boys with his physic ability. "why do you 3 insisted on intruding in here?"
another big explosion comes from the side of the school. niko sucks his teeth and ties up the boys with a rope that was found in the closet they were gonna use on rocky. "zz twerp kid." says one of the young intruders. niko smirks and bigs to run towards the fight. " jeez why can't i ever get a break.."

Rocky called to Niko as he ran. "Niko! Aren't you coming?!" He sighed, going back to Tara's room. He say on the bed. "I used to know someone named Niko. He married my sister," he said randomly.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
niko keeps running turning corners quickly and looks around.
"where are they !" he relaxes as much as he can to find them. "over there seeing ember fighting one of the guys and watches. "jeez.." niko rubs his head and runs out onto the field.

"Then there was my other friend....," he said with a smile. "Ryn....," he sighed dreamily his gaze drifted off, mostly likely thinking of memories and thoughts of Ryn. [CRAP! Ok, guys, I accidentally switched names. Nadia is actually named Ryn and Ryn is actually Nadia! Forgive me!]

Last edited:
The boy hit the ground hard. "Now, what are you doing here?" Ember demanded. "Heh... you'll never know." The creepy kid said. "Cacnea, Poison Gas!" The Cacnea unleashed a poisonous cloud. By the time it was cleared, it was gone. Then he spotted his friend. "Niko!"

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
niko looked over at ember and calmed down a bit. "Yo.." he said, picking up the eevee and treecko. "Your friends want us to join in tara's room its urgent apparently." as he sighed, then he turned around and walked his way back into the building towards tara's room.

"Uh... okay. Just give me a minute, and I'll be right there." Ember said. He ran off to his room to grab Piku and go. Once he made it, Piku was hiding under a pillow next to the phone. "Leaf again?" he asked. The Pikachu nodded as Ember turned on his phone. "You have 57 messages." the phone said. Ember face-palmed. Grabbing his three Pokeballs and allowing Piku and Vui to jump in his hair again, he set out for Tara's room.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko waited outside of tara's room become really nervous all of a sudden. he sighed. "why am i doing this?" Niko turned around about to start walking away from the door. "I don't see why I have to be here." he thought to himself how this is a waste of his time, but he looked back at the door and sucked it up opening the door.

Rocky was laying upside-down on the bed, and shouted in surprise and fell of when Teal and Niko came in. Inferno, who was asleep by Rocky, jumped awake and used Ember on Rocky.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Niko shruged a bit and looked around the room seeing how big it waa and he's kinda nervous because it was his first time being in a girl's room.
"why are we here.." he said. niko stood near the door of the room and stayed there with eevee and treecko sitting on his head and hanging around his neck.

"Ya, so, long story short we,re living a prophecy, and an opponent school is gonna try and get rid of us. So, we either win or become prisoners of the other side," she said scared.

(If this was divided into episodes, can we call this episode "You Have 57 New Messages?")
"Um... kind of a weird assumption, don't you think?" Ember asked, entering the room. "I mean, what's thee evidence? Well, aside from the fact that I was attacked by one of these rival school members. But do you really think this will be some big prophecy? I mean, that's kind of Farfetch'd."