• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Journey through the regions REBOOT

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Are there any you really want for your character? I was thinking of perhaps getting her a litten that she evolves along with her other pokemon, but aside from that, I'll put two healing or other pokemon on her team so that I don't take too many cats. If you wanted litten or another one, I can keep those off her main team since again, you were in the RP first.

I just went ahead and made my planned team for every region cause it seems like everyone’s claiming Pokémon. If anyone wants one of these just let me know and I’ll change, I don’t really mind switching unless it’s my main- Arcanine. (note: while I plan on catching 6 new Pokémon every region, that does not mean they will constantly be on the team, but rather added to rotation thanks to the pokebox system) (Also I am counting Luxray as Sinnoh even though he is being introduced in Kanto)
Arcanine, Blastoise, Marowak, Gengar, Umbreon, Dragonite
Ursaring, Heracross, Dunsparce, Donphan, Noctowl, Mantine
Castform, Wailren, Banette, Swellow, Breloom, Tropius
Luxray, Absol, Floatzel, Togekiss, Toxicroak, Bastiodon
Escavalier, Archeops, Zoroark, Reuniclus, Whimsicott, Emolga
Talonflame, Heliolisk, Noivern, Meowstic, Ledian, Pangoro
Decidueye, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Raichu, Salandit, Midday Lycanroc, Snorlax

Again, if any of you decide you want one of these Pokémon I’m more than happy to comply, I do not expect to be able to keep most of these. This is just to get my ideas out there. My main 6 I would be more hesitant/reluctant to change are Arcanine, Blastoise, Luxray, Breloom, Donphan, Dragonite

Last edited:
? Means he might catch them.
This text means he'll bring them over to another region (Not straight away, but through a transfer sometime within travelling).
+/++ Means the Pokemon will evolve within the region.

Kanto: Bagon+ (Hatched), Nidoran++ (M), Elekid+, Scyther

Johto:
Misdreavus, Gligar, Teddiursa+, Scyther+

Hoenn:
Shelgon+, Ralts+, Mawile, Makuhita+, Trapinch++?

Sinnoh:
Electabuzz+, Misdreavus+, Gligar+, Kirlia+, Gible+?

Unova:
Venipede++, Tympole++, Golett+, Larvesta+?, Gabite+?

Kalos:
Skiddo+, Honedge++?, Noibat+?, Goomy++?

Alola:
Crabrawler+, Stufful+?, Drampa

Axew will remain by Sterling's side at all times and of course won't become a Haxorus during time in Kanto.
I don't plan for Sterling to have a full team of 6 in every region.

If anyone desperately wants any of the Pokemon within the list, please let me know.

Last edited:
@Mango137, Just so you know Alex (who I still need to find a different name for) I had planned to give him an Espeon throughout the whole RP. I am just letting you know. I do not mind having repeated pokemon with others. I am just letting you know ahead of time.

? Means he might catch them.
This text means he'll bring them over to another region (Not straight away, but through a transfer sometime within travelling).
+/++ Means the Pokemon will evolve within the region.

Kanto: Bagon+ (Hatched), Nidoran++ (M), Elekid+, Scyther, Dratini+?

Johto:
Misdreavus, Gligar, Teddiursa+, Scyther+, Dragonair+?

Hoenn:
Shelgon+, Ralts+, Mawile, Makuhita+, Aron++?

Sinnoh:
Electabuzz+, Misdreavus+, Gligar+, Kirlia+, Gible+?

Unova:
Venipede++, Tympole++, Golett+, Larvesta+?, Gabite+?

Kalos:
Skiddo+, Honedge++?, Noibat+?, Goomy++?

Alola:
Crabrawler+, Stufful+?, Drampa

Axew will remain by Sterling's side at all times and of course won't become a Haxorus during time in Kanto.
I don't plan for Sterling to have a full team of 6 in every region.

If anyone desperately wants any of the Pokemon within the list, please let me know.
I’m planning on having Dragonite as one of my mains, but otherwise you can keep the scyther, I’ll change mine

Also, this may sound really weird, but who would want their character to have some kind of a romantic relationship with mine? XD Of course, we'll just have to let it become a natural thing in the RP, but just wondering. :3

Also guys remember. There are going to be events like in the anime where certain pokemon are featured more. Like one of the events I want to recreate is the Bye Bye Butterfree release scene. I have had that one planned for a long time. I want everyone to able to participate in some way. Even it is just to watch. So anyone who wants to get a caterpie and raise it to release it when it is time for them to reproduce, which would be a fun idea for the potential breeders to do.

@Merciless Medic, Alex would be interested. I had kind of planned to give him a romantic interest later on anyway.

It would also help teach Remus a little bit about bugs since he knows all about the canine/vulpine/feline Pokemon and what they do for stuff, but not a whole lot about bugs. It's going to be a trial and error session for both the Caterpie and Remus. XD

Of course. I just wanted to know because Monica's Furfrou is kind of her namesake lol.

And while I'm on it I've changed what I want Monica to catch over time. I also have another character, Haley, who I'm gonna map out Pokemon for eventually. As other people have said if anyone wants these Pokemon they are free to take 'em.

Monica's Catching List!

Kanto: Ponyta, Poliwag (Maybe)
Johto: Corsola, Dunsparce
Hoenn: Wingull (Maybe), Mudkip (Maybe)
Sinnoh: Cherubi, Mantyke (Maybe)
Unova: Pidove (Maybe), Sewaddle (Maybe)
Kalos: Klefki (Perhaps), Swirlix
Alola: Minior (Maybe), Comfey (Maybe)

And my characters are like @Merciless Medic 's, Monica and Haley (who I haven't even finished god I need to have more work ethic) are open for romance or whatever.

Last edited:
Here is the Kanto team I want to give to Alex and Amra.
Espeon
Dewgong
Bulbasuar
Flareon
Clafairy
Shiny Butterfree (will be pink instead of normal shin coloring.)
Gyarados

Shiny Lopunny
Starmie
Vileplume
Charmander
Electabuzz
Primape

I have not figured out their pokemon from the other regions yet. That is still a work in progress for me.

@Mango137 Connor would like to catch Gastly in Kanto, but he'll also only evolve it to Haunter, so would that count as a repeat if you're going for Gengar? He'll end up releasing his Haunter or sending it home at some point.

I don't care at all about two people having the same Pokémon, unless someone else cares.

@Merciless Medic It seems like you'd be fine with us both having Houndour at one point or another?

Edit: Connor won't have a full team during the Kanto leg. That's just how it is. He won't be solo-ing, either, but...

@Mango137 Connor would like to catch Gastly in Kanto, but he'll also only evolve it to Haunter, so would that count as a repeat if you're going for Gengar? He'll end up releasing his Haunter or sending it home at some point.

I don't care at all about two people having the same Pokémon, unless someone else cares.

@Merciless Medic It seems like you'd be fine with us both having Houndour at one point or another?

Edit: Connor won't have a full team during the Kanto leg. That's just how it is. He won't be solo-ing, either, but...
I’m fine with the haunter thing if you are

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Oof. I missed a lot.

I haven't figured out all of Lola's team for each region just yet, but I'll share them once I have them. Caspian will only have his one Pokemon throughout the regions though. (Shiny ditto)

Also Lola is open to romance as well if any sparks happen to fly at any point. Not sure about Caspian just yet, but maybe. He's kind of a special snowflake though lol. You'll all see why when I'm done with his sheet. ;)

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Okay here's Caspian, my monster boi.

Name: Caspian Gryphinfeather
Pronouns: They/Them
Hometown: Forgotten; he's a drifter

Sexuality: Demisexual; takes a lot of time and trust to form a romantic relationship with someone (a slow burn basically)
Species: Shapeshifter; Monster Class

Looks:
As a Shapeshifter, Caspian's true form is unknown to most, but when approaching humans he is often seen as a harmless feminine looking tanned human boy, seemingly at the age of 18, with slightly messy dark brown shoulder length hair and unusually vibrant violet eyes. They are almost cat-like in appearance. His eyes tend to give him away in other forms, as the color never changes. He stands at 5'6".

Clothing:
He sports a simple oversized black T-shirt with a few aesthetic rips, white wash skinny jeans and black high top converse. Accessories include a silver chain necklace with a pokemon tooth on it and a leather bracelet with a silver sun charm on it.

Personality:
Passive in nature, Caspian is a tired, thousand something old being with very few things that motivate him these days. He's a free spirit, wandering wherever he pleases and trying to sell rare items to travelers for a decent buck. He also does trades. In his neverending age his memory is beginning to fail him, and he has a lot of trouble with it. At some point he just decided to roll with it, accepting the fact that his mind is slowly unraveling.

Abilities: Along with being a shapeshifter, he can use levitation and teleportation.

RP Role: Drifter/Merchant

Starter pokemon:
ditto.png
Sprite the Shiny Ditto (M)

Pokemon: None

Last edited:
Name: Monica De Fleur
Hometown: Camphrier Town, Kalos
Sexuality: Bisexual/Biromantic
Looks: Monica is a broad shouldered girl, tall with medium Caucasian skin. Her height is measured to be 5'8" and a half, a bit taller than a woman in their 20's, which it seen as her 'un-human' trait. Her body shape is a bit pear-ish, but she has a hint of hourglass in the shape of her upper-torso. Monica has longer legs than arms, and she has a runner's shaped leg that was passed down from her father, a famous athlete (her calves are surprisingly large, she has defined thighs, etc.).
The shape of her face comes from her mother, her cheeks and jawline soft, yet defined. This is the contrast to the rest of her body, as her facial features are soft while the rest of her body is muscular and fit. Her lips are heart-shaped, and are colored a soft pink. Below her lip on the bottom left side, she has a small beauty mark, and on her neck she has a patch of skin that is darker than the rest. Her eyelashes are exaggerated, mimicking a style growing in popularity.
De Fleur's hair is golden-blonde, reaching down to her lower-back. She keeps it down- she used to enjoy displaying her wildly interesting earrings and jewelry, but she prefers to have it down now to show her modesty. Her eyes are downturned, tinted monotone turquoise, with speckles of darker navy and emerald dotted in.
Clothing: Monica is usually one for flashy clothing, but seeing she's in a new region she has turned to the more modest side of her wardrobe. She has two main outfits for every occasion, so De Fleur had to settle for what she thought fit the (mostly) sunny and beautiful regions.
For the warmer areas, she wears a pink letterman with different patterns on it- checkers on the sleeves and Heart Trimmed Furfrou and Luvdisc patches stuck near the chest-area of the jacket. Under the letterman is a white T-shirt that has a Payapa berry on it. Below the Payapa berry is a light magenta square, serving as a bit of extra spice to her outfit. Acid jean shorts clad with a singular Love Ball pin near the pocket. She ends off this outfit with a pair of light pink skates, which have patches that entail two Luvdisc kissing.
In her colder-based outfit, she wears a pink, chunky knit turtleneck, it's a bit oversized but it fits her fine. She pairs this with a pair of black leggings, which cuff at her ankle. She doesn't wear her skates in this outfit- mainly because the skates don't do well in the snow. So to suffice she wears a pair of white boots with no heel, and a patch with an untrimmed Furfrou is stuck on the side facing outward of each boot. She also wears a small, pale pink beanie, with surprisingly nothing on it.
Other than her different outfits, the only jewelry and accessories she wears are as follows; a pair of silver hoop earrings, a white, over-the shoulder bag with a moonstone patch, and an old string necklace with a shard of some kind of pink stone in it.
Personality: Monica, due to her wild looks, may seem bratty or air-headed, but she likes to defy convention by being as nice as she can. De Fleur is usually observant- she notes her surroundings more than the average person and takes her pride in her ability to be so informational.
She isn't one to anger easily, but she can be annoyed easily by try-hards, big-mouths, and those who just live to annoy her and others. There's really not much else to say, if we're keeping it brief.
RP Role: Peaceful Coordination Rival (Like Shauna? I suppose.)
Goal: To be a successful coordinator- and to win with her beloved Pokemon by her side. Other than that, she wishes to live up to her parent's expectations of her.
Starter Pokemon:
Babs | Furfrou (Heart Trim) | Female | Caught in a Luxury Ball
Pokemon:
Adara | Ponyta | Female | Given to in a Premier Ball
Other info:
-Monica is obsessed with the color pink, but she doesn't fancy any pink Pokemon other than the ones she has currently.
-patches.
| | | |
Name: Haley Everette
Hometown: Lacunosa City, Unova
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks: Haley is an average, tanned Caucasian-skinned girl. She doesn't have a defining shoulder build, but she has a quite obvious pear-shaped body. Her right leg is longer than her left, and she is almost always seen standing on her left leg and bending the right ever so slightly. Other than that, she is 5'6", a more modest height for a woman that anything else.
Haley's face shape is more narrow and defined, her jaw was dislodged at one point so her jaw can seem a bit weird to most at hindsight. She has a snake bite birthmark over her right eyebrow, and her lips are thin, and are usually not colored.
Finally, her hair is dyed black, and it runs down to below her shoulders. She puts it up in a bun, and the only times she takes it down is when she's resting. Her eyes are almond-shaped, and are a forest green, reminiscent of the leaves of a tree in spring.
Clothing: Haley is modest with her outfit- she's not one for flair so she's usually wearing the same thing, or multiple of the same outfit.
She wears a white, long-sleeve shirt, with a teal circle in the middle, and in the teal circle is the silhouette of a Wooper. She wears a pair of ripped jeans with it, the pockets being decorated with Wooper pins to accommodate her derpy friend. She wears teal sneakers, that have two Clampearl on 'em, but nothing else is special about 'em other than the scuffed up nature of the white bits.
Other than that, she carries a baby blue backpack with a patch she got from Monica, entailing a water stone and a 'fanny pack', colored blue where she keeps her Pokeballs.
Personality: Haley is often then not very open-minded and friendly- she isn't hesitant to make friends or conversation as other people she knows are. The only time she stays quiet is when she's really focused, or has hit the bottom of the barrel, unable to think of anything else to speak about. Some may find this annoying, maybe even seeing Everette as naïve for being so open-minded about friendship. Haley seems to think the opposite, though, always extremely excited to see those who look like they have potential.
And for her temper- she is the opposite of hot-headed, pretty calm unless exposed to something she fears or is pushed to her own limit.
RP Role: Other (Kinda like Bonnie; in the way that she tags along with Monica)
Goal: To become a Breeder and Trainer of therapy Pokemon- it seems a bit odd, but Haley wants to help young children and adults find Pokemon that will help them.
Starter Pokemon:
Woobles | Wooper | Male | Caught in a Dive Ball
Pokemon:
Dreena | Nidoran | Female | Caught in a Moon Ball
Extra Info:
-Haley Everette is Monica's God-Sister.
-Haley is deathly afraid of clowns. Don't know why that matters but it's there.
----
This took forever, thanks to the power of procrastination.

Last edited: