• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: journey through kalos

Ok everyone welcome to this rp! If you want to join here is how; ( oh and btw no one has a pokemon yet until they reach the prof )

Name
Favourite Pokemon

Here is mine

Name: Daniel
Favourite Pokemon: Chespin

Daniel looked around Lumose city. He needed to go and see the professor for his pokemon. He really wanted froakie but knew they were weak.

Daniel walked into the lab and waved at sycamore. He waved back and gave Daniel a choice. Daniel chose chespin and they walked out of the lab together.

(Name:Mia
Favorite Pokémon: doesn't have one)
Mia walked into the lab after Daniel she looked over at the two more that were left.She picked up fennakin and walked out of the lab.

((OCC:You have to right a full paragraph or the RP will be locked))
Mia waved back and smiled.She let the fennakin out of her pokeball."My name is Mia."

(Like you just wrote)

"Sure."She said,she looked down at her fennakin."I'll go first....fennakin use flame thrower!"She said and the fennakin did what it was told.

Chespin stumbled backwards and fell onto the ground. "Tackle!" Chespin rose up but didn't move. "Come on!" chespin had hearts in his eyes.
Daniel's brow fell. "Really?!" Chespin was now dribbling. "Come on! Froakie is much better than you!" Chespin fell on the ground. He wouldn't fight. "I guess you win Mia..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lucy
Favourite Pokemon: Fennekin, Eevee

Lucy went in Prof. Sycamore's Lab.
"Hello Lucy!" said Professor. "Are you ready for your first Pokemon?" Professor asked
"Yeah." Lucy nodded
"Okay, you may choose between these three." Professor said and showed on tree Pokemon who were sitting on the table. "Will you choose Chespin-Grass Type?" Professor showed on beaver-looking Pokemon. "Or will you choose Fennekin-Fire Type?" Professor showed little fox-looking Pokemon who smiled to Lucy. "Or will you choose Froakie-Water Type?" Professor showed on frog-looking Pokemon
"Hmm...." Lucy said as she looked at the three Pokemon. She went to Fennekin and pick her up. "I choose you Fennekin!" Lucy exclaimed. Fennekin smiled to her.
"Good choice." Professor said. "Oh and don't forget these." Professor said and gave Lucy her Pokedex and six PokeBall.
"Thanks Professor." Lucy said and went outside of Lab with Fennekin on her shoulder.

"So, Fennekin, are you ready to go on a journey?" Lucy asked her Pokemon
"Kin-kin!" Fennekin smiled

Name: Zachary
Favorite Pokemon: Smeargle & Sandslash

Zachary was walking up to the Pokemon Lab to retrieve the Pokemon he had when he had moved to Kalos, It was his lvl 33 Smeargle, he had kept it as a pet when he moved from Unova. Before he went in he decided to talk to the two trainers that were outside the lab.