• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Journey through all the regions! Discussion

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ok i'll apply now,

Name: Elijah
Hometown: Elijah lives in Viridian City, Kanto
Hair: Elijah has Short, Black Hair
Eyes: Elijah has Grey-Blue Eyes
Skin: Elijah has Fair Skin
Clothing: Elijah wears a Black Tank Top with Some Purple Flames at the bottom of it. When it is Colder, Elijah wears a Dark Grey Hoodie. Elijah wears Black Pants and Sneakers
Identifying marks: A small Tattoo of a skull on Elijah's arm but Elijah regrets getting it a lot of the time
Personality: Elijah enjoys small company but not big groups. Elijah is is smart and always calm.Elijah Loves Challenges but isn't the best at trying new things. Elijah is Brave. Elijah doesn't usually like to tell people his history rather have them tell Elijah there history. Elijah tries hard to get what he wants. Elijah can Sometimes a bit Moody. When Elijah is upset, he blames everything on himself.
Skills: Elijah is good at Running fast and thinking on his feet. He is good at climbing and figuring out to break in/sneak into somewhere.
History: Elijah was born in Viridian City. His Mother died when Elijah was 4 at the hands of Team Rocket. Elijah and his Father had changed personalities a lot when Elijah's mother died. Elijah's Father became more upset about everything and spent most of his time moaning on the couch and watching Tv and going to work. but for some unknown reason, Elijah's father seemed to forget Elijah was there sometimes. Elijah hated Team Rocket and is working on disbanding Team Rocket or even Killing the Leader of Team Rocket. Elijah spent some of his tie when he was around 11 learning how to break into places so he could break into Team Rocket's base. Elijah ended up becoming a villain though as he usually stole stuff as practice. Elijah has been arrested once. Sometimes, Elijah wished his father cared about him more.
Family: Elijah is an only child. His Mother is Dead and Elijah's father is still alive. No other known relatives are known.

Well alright, I'm assuming that the roleplay will be made today. I am going to most likely put in another Pokémon character that will be going along with Kurusu here. (This is also an unused Pokémon that's been long forgotten... even longer than Kurusu.)

I'm going to put up the information for my other Pokémon character first, since I would like to have the other Pokémon character also go along with Kurusu here. (Information will be below after some time since more information is required for this mostly unknown Pokémon.)

No, the Pokémon is not even in the official Pokédex like Kurusu is. The main reason to why I am using unknown/scrapped Pokémon for my Pokémon characters is for the fact that are some people in the roleplay that might possibly want to do some research, and this would be an excellent moment for that.

The other thing is that most of its primary information; like its type for example, will also be unknown due to the fact that this Pokémon is long forgotten. The information would be slowly uncovered as the researchers/trainers find out more about him.

Malgai

Previously Snappy
Sorry I didn't notice it:'|, it's fixed now. I'll try to notice those before I post them next time.

Last edited:

Malgai

Previously Snappy
I'm officially quitting the RP because I don't want to screw this up for everybody from all my stupid mistakes, I have taken down every post on the RP and this also means that the Aegean region is no longer going to be in the RP, so farewell everyone.:(

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ok, we all need to meet up somehow because right now its a story about 4 trainers who are almost complete strangers to each other and a Kurusu.

Malgai

Previously Snappy
@Sandyplayz
Do you think it's too late for me to jump back in? Second Thoughts on my previous decision. I've also made slight changes to my guy, hope that's not a big deal.

Last edited:

Malgai

Previously Snappy
Name: Samson
Hair: Dirty Blond, swayed to the right
Clothes: Neon green tee-shirt, Grey jeans, and occasionally a green hoodie
Eyes: Brown
Skills: A great battle strategist
Family: Mom and Dad are archaeologists, has two siblings back in Johto, has bigger brother which is a gym leader, has uncle that takes care of him.
Pokemon: Growlithe
Identifying marks: A slight scar on left of his fore-head.

Malgai

Previously Snappy
Ok, thanks. I wont post that often due to school, so my posts are gonna be kinda long. And how my guy turns out in the rp is kinda a teaser of my game because it includes my region, so yay. :) And I realized i'll have to start over because i deleted all my posts. So i'll be kinda late to arrive at Kanto. And i recently made a map of the Aegean region, so check that out if you are wondering where everything is.(The gold dot is the hometown of Samson)