• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon island RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Character list
@Blue the Ralts is Blue the shiny Ralts
@Comet Blaster is Comet the Rockruff
@RubyRedGem is Ruby the shiny Absol
This is a RP where you are a Pokemon lost on a island. I have some rules for this RP.
1. No one liners
2. Have fun
Here is the bio
Name:
Moves:
Here's mine
Name: Blue
Appearance: Like a shiny Ralts
Moves: Teleport, Magical leaf, Psychic, Protect
"Where am I?" Blue said "I don't live on a island? Where am I? Hello is anyone here?" Blue looked around, all he saw were trees and sand and water. "I'm so tired." Blue said. He climbed up a tree and went to sleep.

Last edited:
Name: Comet
Appearance: A Rockruff
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Bite, Rock Throw

Comet woke up under a large tree. As she gazed around at her surroundings, she started to panic. Nothing looked familiar!!
" Hello?! Hello?! Please, is anyone there?? " She cried out.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue heard talking, he looked down to see a Rockruff "Hello." Blue said "I'm Blue, a shiny Ralts, nice to meet you." Blue then used teleport to get down to the Rockruff "What's your name?" Blue asked.

Comet heard a voice. She looked up in time to see a shiny Ralts. There are other pokemon? Thank goodness!! " Oh, hello Blue! My name is Comet! It's a pleasure! " Comet's tail started to swish back and forth. She was glad she wasn't the only one here. " Do you possibly know where this place is? I can't remember how I got here... "

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue smiled at Comet "I don't know where this place is, sorry. But I know that these trees are good to sleep in." Blue said to Comet "Hey I have a idea! Why don't we try to make a shelter in these trees?" Blue said.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Frick's sake. Okay, king darkrai has been removed (again) due to his complete failure to read the RP forum rules. Which you should also read as this thread is very... sub-par. Remember: PARAGRAPHS, not one-liners. Also, that barely gives anyone anything to go on. Put some descriptions into your posts. The Bare Minimum does not cut it for a thread creator - or at least, according to our rules, it should not.

Comet laughed a bit at Blue's statement on the trees. However, she didn't quite like his idea on building a shelter in the trees. Sure, they looked sturdy enough to hold all the weight, but... " I'm sorry Blue, it's a good idea! But.. there's two problems...One: I can't really climb. Two: I'm.....afraid of heights.. " Comet hung her head down low, she truly did think it was a good idea, but she'd prefer solid ground to trees any day. " Perhaps we could think of another idea for a shelter? Like we could dig a small cave, or find a large bush? " She knew they were lousy ideas, but she didn't want to seem helpless.

Am I allowed to join?
Name : Ruby
Moves : megahorn, cut, phsyco cut, nasty plot
Appearance : Shiny absol with a necklace with a mega stone on it

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"The cave one sounds good." Blue said to Comet "I will start looking for a good spot." the Blue started looking for a place "Let's see..." Blue said. He looked up to see some coconuts in a tree "Food!" he then teleported up there and got them.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue hears a voice "Hello?" he looked around and saw a shiny Absol "Oh hello! I'm Blue, who are you?" Blue asked the Absol. He dropped one of the three coconuts. "Oh, want a coconut?" Blue asked.

The absol said "Oh hi blue! I'm Ruby I'm a shiny absol, I'm assuming your a ralts right? I would please like a coconut, I haven't eaten in days"

Last edited:
Comet trots over to the new comer, a shiny Absol. " Hello! My name's Comet! You're lost too? That makes three of us on this island. " Comet used a Rock Throw near the top of the tree to get the rest of the coconuts down. Her plan was successful! Now they certainly had enough food to last for a while! " Now everyone has enough! " She used another Rock Throw to open up three coconuts. One for each of them.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
OOC: no one liners please @RubyRedGem the RP could get shut down.

BIC: Blue slid a coconut to the Absol "Oh hey want to meet my friend? Her name is Comet, she's a Rockruff." Blue explains to the shiny Absol "We are looking for a good spot to build a shelter." Blue then looked around to see it was nighttime "Oh know..." Blue said, he didn't want anyone to know he was scared of the dark.

Ruby looks at comet... "Oh wow you sure are strong, Anyways, Hello Comemt I am Ruby. I guess it really does make three of us then?" Ruby hears some rustling grass...

(idk what one liners mean but I think it means no pressing return just so it's more like this one where I didn't press return for the edit) (if that's the case I'll edit it out?)

Last edited:
Comet greet the shiny Absol. " Hello Ruby? It's a pleasure to meet you! Oh, and that? It was REALLY only a Rock Throw...nothing fancy!! " She noticed it getting dark, she turned and saw Blue looking a bit...fearful? She heard a rustling from some nearby grass. Even if she didn't know who it was, and that all her instincts were telling her to run, she curled her lips and growled with alertness. " Hello? Who's there? Show yourself!! "

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue was shaking, he was scared of the dark. He hoped Comet and Ruby wouldn't notice. A tear went down his cheek. He then heard something in the bushes, he was shaking more and more tear were going down his face on to the warm sand.

The absol sees the grass and goes over to it "I'll see don't worry" Ruby goes and looks at the grass, "there's nothing there"

Comet senses fear. She didn't know who's it was...but she certainly felt it. She turned to see Blue was crying, and trotted over to him. " Hey, it's okay! Ruby says there's nothing over there. It was just a false alarm. " She tried her best to comfort her new friend. She didn't know if it would work or not, but it never hurts to try.

Ruby Trots Over and sees a human with a weird looking stone, that human dropped the stone... Absol said "it looks farmilliar... Wait! This must be the mega keystone... but I'm scared to return it, everyone who looks at me gets scared of me and that's pretty sad for a loner like me..."

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue was still shaking and crying "I'm...I'm scared of the dark...." he whispered to Comet. It then started to rain. Blue grabbed his coconut and started to eat it. He was still shaking and crying a little "I'm scared of the dark." Blue whispered again.

Ruby feels like she learnt a new move and she yawned... a bit of fire came out... "but wait I can't learn fire moves! Maybe because I'm... special? Well let's try it, you will be ok blue, comet go grab a leaf and lie blue down on it for comfort, you do the same for you if you like comet..."

Comet leaned next to Blue. She didn't really know what to do, but she was going to try her best and help her friend. " It's okay to be scared, that's completely logical, but as long as we all stick together, we'll be okay! " Hearing Ruby's instructions, she grabbed two large leaves from a small nearby tree with her teeth. She walked back over to Blue and gently gave him one. " We'll protect you, Blue. " And with that, she found a comfy spot on the ground and curled up with her leaf.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue felt safe because of what Comet said. He then layed down his leaf then went to sleep on it. He was having a dream that he was back home "Blue your back!" his mom, dad and sister would say "Hey Blue want to watch TV with me?" his sister would say. He then woke up still seeing it was night and he wasn't home "Mommy, Daddy, Kate...I want to go home." he whispered to himself.

Ruby starts looking for a stick, Ruby sees a nearby tree with some nice twigs, absol thought "maybe I could use a twig to light up our area... but maybe it would burn though... I'm probably gonna use the twig... hmmm let's find a big strong one..." Ruby grabbed a twig and pulled it hard and shoved it into the ground, Ruby thought "alright fire go" Ruby does a big breath and blows
Ruby said "alright no worries anymore it's all lit up"

Comet drifts into peaceful sleep. She dreams of Pecha berries and a soft forest floor. She wakes up, sometime at night, she rests her head in her paws and tries to fall back asleep.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue sees Ruby shooting fire out of her mouth and on to a branch. "What are you doing?" Blue said walking over to Ruby "And how do you know fire type moves?" Blue asked Ruby.

Comet's ears twitch. As she's waking up, she can hear Blue's and Ruby's conversation. Something about....fire type moves! " Guys...? What's up? " She props her head up, and shakes the sleepiness from her head.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"Oh sorry for asking." Blue said walking back over to his leaf and falling asleep. He has another dream, he and Kate are at the park "Hey kids." a Porygon-Z said. A Drifloon then grabs Blue and takes him, he wakes up and walks away from Comet and Ruby.

Comet is now fully alert. She glances over at Blue's leaf and doesn't find him there. " Where is he?? " She knew he was there when she fell asleep? Where could he have gone? " I'll find him! " She follow his tracks and his scent, hoping Blue is okay...

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue walked until he tripped and scrapped his leg. He screamed in pain. He then saw a shadowy figure and tried to get away from it "Come he little boy." the Pokemon said, it was a Machoke!

Comet heard a scream. She ran as fast as she possibly could. Soon, two figures came into view, a Machoke and.....Blue! It looked like he fell and got hurt, and that Machoke looks like bad news! Comet ran in front of the Machoke, and started to snarl. " What do you want? " If she had to, she would certainly fight this large pokemon off.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
OOC: it's 12:12 AM so I will go to be soon.

BIC: Blue saw Comet "Get out of the was stupid Rockruff or I'll beat you up too, you are our territory!" more Machoke's appeared "Oh no." Blue thought. There was no way that this was happening, but it was. Blue and Comet vs tons of Machoke's, you would know who the winners are.

Comet only snarled more " Does it look like we know that?! I don't care if this is your territory, it doesn't mean you get to terrorize other pokemon! A simple warning will do! " Comet could beat these goons up any day. She had the temper, and she had the energy. " Now will you let us be, or will pokemon be running home to their mothers today? "

Status
Not open for further replies.