• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon In The Wild

Ervol looked up from the tall grass. "Trainers. Trainers everywhere." He thought to himself. He hadn't stopped moving for days. He was tired, hiding and scared. He ran through the grass. He knew he would be caught any second. Trainers saw the rustling and ran towards it instantly. Ervol ran away as fast he could. Just escaping by sliding under a low hanging tree branch. "I escaped." He said to himself, not prepared or what he was about to see. As he looked up, he saw a Druddigon staring at him. "HELP!!!!!!!" He yelled, shaking the trees surrounding him as he did.

Blue

Her ears perked up hearing a scream from a Pokemon as she huffed looking to Blade the Absol and her teammate. "Did you hear that Blade? Sounded like a cry for help." She asked her glancing back at her.

Blade

She looked to Blue and nodded. "Yes I did and I do sense danger my blade does not fail me quickly lets go" she said before leaping off as Blue followed her. She found a Druddigan shaking a tree and a Wartortle on top of it. "Lets go Blue" she said as she leaped out and used Psycho cut as Blue used Shadow ball as both attacks hit the Druddigan as she growled. "Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" Blade said as Blue stood next to her growling.-

"You saved me... No one has ever saved me before... Thank you..." Ervol said to these two pokemon who had suddenly appeared. He turned quickly to the Druddigon and used rapid spin to knock it backwards. An offroad jeep on tour appeared and took one look at the Druddigon and drove away. The Druddigon, confused, chased after it. The trainer looked in the windmirror and looked relieved. In the windmirror, the Druddigon was far away. He didn't notice the writing at the bottom saying: OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR. The Druddigon smashed into the side of it, knocking it over. The Druddigon attempted to eat the jeep, distracted. "Run!" yelled Ervol, before taking off into the forest.

Blue

She leaped off as well following the Wartortle as she sensed Blade behind her. She leaped in the trees for better speed as she kept pace with the Wartortle. She moved her ears slightly as she came to a den. "In here!" She said as she saw Blade leap in.

Blade

She went inside Blue's den as it was big enough to fit in. She watched the Wartortle running to catch up as she watched the surroundings around him.-

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Taiyo trotted along through the forest, yawning. "I would kill for an apple right now," she said, though she knew she wouldn't live up to that statement. She looked up and saw a few apples hanging from a tree. "Perfect!" The Leafeon's tail seemed to turn into steel as she used Iron Tail on the tree, knocking some apples down. She picked one of them up and carried it in her jaws as she swiftly darted away.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Charles was strolling through the forest, just minding his own business. He then heard a tree crash, but it sounded like someone hit the tree, not knocked it over. He decided to go check it out. The sly Krookidile saw a Leafeon, darting away from the scene. “That should go for a good scare!” He thought, putting a toothy grin on his face. He dug under the ground and chased after the Leafeon.

"Yah!!" Ervol yelled as he quickly ran into the den. The Druddigon's footsteps thundered across the forest, its feet could be seen from the small den as the thundering sounds that once shook the ground, slowly got quieter as the giant Druddigon trampled away. "Thank you." Said Ervol, not turning round to say it. He'd never seen these pokemon before, yet he definitely liked their style.

Edmond silently wandered through the forest, after he ate an Oran berry he had with him, he let out a long yawn. "Sleepy..." He said softly as he looked around for a good place to take a nap. As he walked along, he accidentally walked into the path of a nearby Leafeon! The latter ran past him, the speed causing the poor and tired Espurr to spin wildly for a few seconds before tumbling to the ground with a look of dizziness in his eyes... "Fun..." He muttered before he drifted to sleep right where he fell... Unaware of the light rumbling heading in his direction...

The Druddigon slumped along, pieces of metal in its hands. He took a turn and saw Edmund and walked towards him. It let out a ferocious roar and stamped closer and closer, the forest bellowing with each step. It looked at Edmund, in front of him and let out another terrifying roar. As his mouth opened, you could see pieces of metal slowly melting.

Edmond slowly opens his eyes to see a Druddigon towering over him. "Give me a break..." He muttered before he stood up and brushed any dust off his fur. Afterward his calm expression changed into a nightmarish grin as he let out a harsh Confusion attack, rendering the Druddigon confused. He then turned and ran as fast as his adorable little legs could carry him, his face soon turned back to it's neutral state.

"Why that little-" Said Veloci as she stumbled around. "What happened?" Questioned Dilo, coming out of the bushes. "That little runt confused me!" Yelled Veloci, pointing at Edmont. "Why, that little... I'll..." Stammered Dilo, too angry to move. He shot a Dragon Rage move at Edmond. "YAH!!!!" He yelled. "Now quickly! Back to the nest! The eggs are hatching!" Dilo said to Veloci. Veloci gasped and they both flew away at once.

"Gah!" He yelped as he was hit directly by Dragon Rage. He didn't faint as his health was luckily above 40, but still got hurt pretty badly, he limped briefly as he spotted a nearby den, but before he could make it to the entrance, the poor Espurr tripped. "Help... someone..." He muttered faintly before succumbing to his wound and falls unconscious.

Ervol heard a slump from outside. He thought it was the Druddigon, so he hesitated a lot to look. Once he did look though he was surprised to see a wounded pokemon. "Oh lord..." He thought to himself. He picked up Edmond and brought him into the den. "You pokemon! Any of you know a move that can heal this Espurr?" He asked Blue and Blade. Dilo and Veloci were at their nest. "They're beautiful!" Said Veloci, looking at her newborn babies. "Get some food, Dilo." She said. "On it!" Said Dilo as he flew away and looked for food. He saw a Leafeon with food in its mouth and landed in front of it. "Gimme the food!!!" Yelled Dilo, holding out his right hand.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Taiyo stopped and looked up at the Druddigon, narrowing her eyes. "Um, no thanks..?" She sidled to the side and attempted to continue on her way. Her instincts told her the Pokémon might follow her, so she darted into a bush and quickly started to munch on the apple.

Lev suddenly woke up. But not as a normal person. It took him a couple of minutes to realize that he turned to a Pokemon. It was a really terrifying experience. His situation was hopeless, as he was alone in the wild. Lev could seek for help but the risk of being caught by trainers was too high. He managed to find his old house near Fuchsia City. Knowing the whole layout of the building, Lev got inside through the ventilation system. Normal tools won't come in handy if you're a Pokemon, but you can always carry a backpack. He also took some repels, potions and some canned food. To minimalize the risk of detection, he covered himself with old hunting coat that allowed him to blend into the foliage. Exiting through small vents wasn't that easy with a backpack. When Lev got out, he started his journey to find other Pokemon.

Edmond lets out a small cough and slowly opens his eyes, taking in his new surroundings. "W-where am I...?" he muttered. He struggled to breathe as he was aware of his injuries and wanted them to hurt as little as possible. "It hurts..." he said softly. He looked over at the wartortle. "Who... are you...?" he managed to say.

"Oh. You're awake." Said Ervol. "My name's Ervol. and this is Blue and Blade. Let me explain. These two Druddigons appeared. One of them used Dragon Rage on you, knocking you out. You were just able to crawl towards this den. I thought it was the Druddigons. Once I saw it was you, I attempted to save you. You woke up here."

Edmond paused for a moment to process everything that Ervol said. "My name is Edmond." he said as he noticed he was being held. "Can you put me down?" he asked softly, his eyes looked over to Blue and Blade, but he didn't have enough energy to wave to them. Moments later, he felt is stomach rumble. "Hungry..." he said.

Shuro sat on a bare patch of ground. At his paws sprouted a small frond of bracken. His state was tranquil as he tried to focus his power to surge through and cleanly burn the bracken solely. With a heave of his breath, he seared the undergrowth to a crisp before deftly bounding to his paws and padding away. The Quilava had been practising controlled burning of his targets and admired the serene environment to do such training.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Kit quickly climbed up into a tree, digging her claws into the bark to hold herself up. She was glad for a few branches along the way, though she could probably still make it all the way up with one or two. The Fennekin sat there in the tree, looking below at the ground.

-

Taiyo bounded through the foliage, her eyes and ears alert for any other Pokémon nearby. The Leafeon was quick on her feet as she headed for her den, which was still a good bit away. She stopped to rest for a bit, sitting down in the grass.

Shuro padded through the forest vigilantly, his dour gaze set on the ground ahead of him. As the Quilava entered a more lush part of the forest he simmered down the firey mane that rippled on the nape of his neck and tail to prevent an uncontrolled fire. His amber gaze glanced about warily as small Pokemon shuffled in the surrounding undergrowth.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Taiyo picked a berry from a nearby bush, munching on it. It was small, but it would do for now. She glanced up at the sky, her ears pricked and alert. She finished the berry and licked the juice off of her lips, getting to her feet again.

-

Kit found no interest in staring at the bare ground, so she climbed carefully down from the tree, but slipped up on one of the branches and it sent her tumbling into a bush. The bush rustled because of her fall, and the Fennekin was clearly annoyed by that, but her back left leg had been scratched by the twigs. She gritted her teeth and hopped out of the bush. The scratch wasn't that bad, but it still stung a little. She trotted slowly into some grass to rest in.

"Food. Got it." Ervol said as he put Edmond down and walked off to find some food. Nearby, Dilo was furious. "Dang it!" He said as the Leafeon disappeared from view. Dilo flew away to find other food. He saw Ervol. He landed in front of him. Ervol knew this wasn't the same Druddigon as before. This one was shiny. "Lemme guess? You're that Druddigon's Boyfriend or something?" Ervol assumed. "Correct." Said Dilo. "Ervol 1 Druddigon 0" Said Ervol. "Here's an equalizer for you!" Replied Dilo as he picked Ervol up by the shell and flew back to his nest. "AHHHH!!" Ervol screamed as he was flew above the trees. Ervol was able to turn around and shot Dilo in the eyes with Water Gun. "Correction, Ervol 2 Druddigon 1." Said Ervol as he flew down to the trees. He landed safely by retracting into his shell on impact. He got up, grabbed an oran berry from a nearby tree, and ran back to the den with the oran berry in his hands. Once he got back, he gave the berry to Edmond to eat.

Edmond was lightly asleep during Ervol's absence, he woke up to the scent of the oran berry. "Food!" he lightly shouted before he snatched the berry and devoured it as if he didn't eat in a long time. Afterward he sighed "Tasty..." he said before he let out a cute little belch. He turned toward Ervol with a small smile "Thank you." he said and gave a polite nod.

Shuro pinned his ears against the sudden rustling of the undergrowth ahead. The Quilava tensed his frame and revealed the burning flames around his neck and tail as he crept forward to inspect the unknown noise. As he arrived at the hedges his optics caught the sight of a Fennekin limping away from it to slouch down into the grass fronds. Observing the pokemon with stern interest, he tilted his head and spoke up.

"Are you injured?"

Blade

She saw an Espurr that had woken up from a powerful dragon pulse from the Hydreigon then ate an apple. "Good he is ok but sorry Blue and I don't have an healing moves to help this Espurr but stay in here I will distract that Dredigon" she said leaping out. "Hey! pick on someone your own size!" She said glaring as she readied a Psycho cut.

Blue

She saw Blade run out to distract the Hydreigon as she stood inside with the Espurr. "Sorry no I only know Moonlight but that only heals the user but don't worry about Blade she can handle that Druddigon with no problem" she smiled.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Kit's ears perked up and she looked at the Quilava that had just spoken. "Yeah. It's just a scratch, though. D-don't worry about it," she said with a sigh. She messed with the Everstone attached to her necklace, attempting to stand up again, but failing and wincing. She frowned; she had hoped no one would notice, but it was too late now.

He smiles as he looks between Blue and Blade "Okay." he said softly. He walked to the end of the cave but not close enough to be in the enemy's view. "Dragons... why did it have to be dragons..." he said softly.

Shuro pressed forward with his head bowed as he inspected the wound with keen eyes. The Quilava raised his cranium and searched the clearing for something that could be of aid to the Fennekin. His optics were caught on the sight of a round, blue berry. An Oran berry, its supposed to be good with healing right? he gaped his maw to lightly pinch the berry between his fangs and offer it to the Fennekin. Once he placed it on the parted grass ahead of the Fennekin he spoke sympathetically, still keeping his dour expression.

"Eat this, it'll help the scratch."

Dilo looked straight at the den, not Blade and roared. He jumped over Blade and roared into the den. He grabbed Ervol and flew off. "Not again..." Said Ervol, not knowing something different would happen this time. Dilo dropped Ervol over a nest. "AHHHH!!!" Ervol screamed as he fell. He landed, not knwing where he was. Veloci was pleasantly surprised by his appearance. "Little Druddingkins! Time for din-dins!" She said. Ervol had no idea who she was talking to, until two baby Druddigons appeared. "Oh no...." Ervol thought to himself.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
"Thanks," she said, dipping her head. Kit grabbed the berry in her jaws and began eating it, starting to feel better. "That's much better, thank you, again." She stood up with a small smile, glad she could stand again without feeling awful. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? My name's Kitsune, but you can just call me Kit if you want."

"Oh no!" He cried as he watched Ervol get taken away. "What's gonna happen to him?" he wondered as he paced back and forth. After a few moments, he turned back to the direction where the wartortle was taken. "I have to help him." he said. "But... I'm not strong enough..." he said as he looked down.

"Shuro."
He spoke simply with a small grin spread across his maw. He turned his cranium to face the clear sky and check the sun's position. A little pass being mid sky. That signaled the evening was approaching soson, then night. He got off his haunches from the sitting position and announced his departure.

"Well it was nice meeting you Kit, I must go now." he spoke warmly as he turned to face the lush forest again.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
She nodded. "Oh, okay. Good luck, and it was nice meeting you, too, Shuro!" Kit stayed there for a moment, then bounded off into the undergrowth, disappearing from view. She then slowed her pace, sighing. She blinked and shook herself as a leaf fell on her nose. Kit continued on through the forest silently.

Blade

She saw the Wartortle being grabbed by the Dredigen as she leaped off following it then saw a nest hearing thr eggs hatch. "Oh no" she said as she used the branches to leap up quickly as she leaped inside the nest as it was big enough. She stood in front of the Wartortle protectively but she refused to hurt the little ones. "Hey are you alright? I refuse to hurt these little ones hm if only a teammate I know was around here" she said thinking of her teammate Gem a Flygon.

Blue

She looked at the Espurr. "Are you alright? What's the matter?" She said but when she looked outside she saw the Wartortle, the Dreddigen, and Blade not there. This concerned her as she looked at the Espurr. "Quickly hop on" she said looking at him.-

Edmond looked over at the Umbreon, his expression quickly changed to a look of determination as he nodded and jumped on to Blue's back. "Let's go and save Ervol!" He said with a tone of confidence as he held tight on to Blue to prepare for the ride, but not too tight as to not hurt her.

Veloci rushed towards Blade with Dragon Claw. She let out a mighty roar and she ran. Dilo shot an evil towards Ervol and used Dragon Rage. Ervol bellowed and used Water Gun. A clash begun between the two. Ervol was knocked back by the impact. Dilo slowly walked towards him. Ervol started flashing. "What?" Said Dilo, confused.

(OOC: I changed my main character.)

Red saw the conflict going on. He blasted a Flame Burst at the distracted Druddigon, but was knocked out of the way by a huge claw. He was hit by an attack from Gargan, a nearby Drapion looking for food. Gargan shot his claw at Dilo and used Ice Fang, crunching down on his back. He flung Dilo into the air before shooting his claw at Ervol. He grabbed Ervol’s arms with two of his claws and used the claw on his tail, waving it towards Ervol. He snapped the claw a couple times before crunching it down on Ervol with Thunder Fang.