• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon in the wild! (sign ups!)

Ok! Ummm, let me think... aha!

So. You are one of Civilians of Caileber city. A very popular city in the Pokémon world. One day a Flood was located coming your way! So the city mayor told everyone to evacuate and all airplane flights were free. you started to run towards the airport but when you got there the airplanes left. You turned to the ocean and you saw a big wave coming towards you. You ran with all your might but it caught up with you in no time. You got washed up away, in a forest. No life spotted anywhere near you. How will you go back to your beloved city, or how will you survive in the wild. Find out in this roleplay!

Rules:
1. Read the RP rules first
2. No mega evolving or legendary!! You don't have a trainer and legendarys is busy shaping the world!
3. You can pick whatever Pokémon you want that is not legendary, mega evolution, Silvally, or ditto.
4. Romance is allowed
5. Fakemons is allowed
6. NO ONE LINERS!!
7. No being Godlike..
8. You can be like: "You we're looking for supplies in the wild, but suddenly! A Pokémon attacks!" Or something like that...
9. Have fun! (If your not having fun, why are you even here?)

Form:

Name:
Appearence:
Type:
Other:

Here's mine! :3

Name: Spotlight (my Fakemon)
Species: Swiftflight
Personality: Loves to adventure, will do anything to save her friends! Loves to take pepole on rides on its back.
Appearence: what Spotlight looks like: https://pokecharms.com/works/meet-spotlight-my-fakemon.29848/ Spotlight's fur is white and her wings is grey. Her shiny form is light pink and white
Type: Fairy/Flying
Other: loves helping out!

Name: Mo
Species: Gallade
Personality: loves fighting other Pokémon to get stronger, is very flirtatious.
Appearence: Shiny Gallade
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Other: N/A

The link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-in-the-wild-roleplay.15230/

Hope many of you have fun!

Last edited:
Name: Crystal (My fakemon)
Species: Snowcuep (Pronounced as Snow cup)
Personality: Jolly, Kind
Appearence: has an ice tiara for decoration
Type: Ice
Other: Is super cute and can take all the attention
Crystal: fakemon_contest_by_devildman-da0knzm.jpg

Name: Rocky
Speeches: Rockruff
Personality: Mischievous, Shy
Appearance: Shiny; has dragon wings
Type: Rock-Dragon
Other: Has secrets about herself...

Finally a wild Pokemon RP!
Name: Shanga
Species: Mienshao
Personality: Loves to train and fight by herself, a bit shy. She is very clever and sometimes hides her face in her arms.
Appearence: Shiny Mienshao; Wears a flower on her head given to her by her mother.
Type: Fighting
Other: Has a crush on Mo, although she is too shy to act on it.

Accepted! Will post the roleplay soon

(I'm doing a Pokémon Moon Randomizer Nuzlocke. Because I have nothing else to do on it.
Lol somehow they put lunala as a starter XD)

Name: Mitch
Species: hakamo-o
Personality: kind and slightly flirty
Appearence: like any old hakamo-o
Type: dragon
Other: May or may not have a crush on spotlight and is extremely shy around her

Well, these are both my own Fakemon that I have here, as I will be describing their appearances in pristine detail. The visual progress with them has been sluggish and even halted since my health isn't exactly the best here still.

Character #1:
Name:
Kaiser
Species: Neourk
Personality: He is rebellious, as he has a very short fuse. He likes to have things his way, as he will often sulk or even throw a fit if one were to dispute with him on even minor matters.
Appearance: He is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, while there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small and two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny claw. His gills are located on his neck, while hisupper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is skyblue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Type: Water
Other: He has very bad eyesight, as he navigates around with the help of echolocation and other nearby sound waves.

Character #2:
Name:
Unknown (This will be revealed as the roleplay progresses.)
Species: Komona
Personality: He is mischievous, cunning, while he is very untalkative. He has an obsession with putting his hand in his mouth, while he also tends to be hasty at things.
Appearance: He is a small, quadrupled lizard, as his body is lightly tan. His scales are rather tiny, as they are mainly on his back. He has brown eyes, while his nose is just two tiny nostrils, as he has a short, yellow tongue that is deeply forked. His hands lack claws, while his feet both have one small claw each. His tail is short, and tapered, as his head is small.
Type: Dragon/Poison
Other: He has a sky blue scarf around his neck, as it has his name embroidered on the inside.

And also some info so you won't be confused.

(Move I made up!)

Duplicate
Power: - Accuracy - PP: 10

The User dulipcates the foe into clones of itself. Making the target confused. Has a 75% rate of confusing, Or else it just does damage of 80 hp every time, no matter what if it doesn't confuse.

Outside of battle effect: Duplicates anything in sight, helping the Pokémon itself or the trainer if the Pokémon has one.

Types that usually learn this, Normal, Fairy, Psychic, Dragon, Ghost

And also the reason why the trainers come out at night is because that's were shiny appear the most. And because in Pokémon moon it's mostly night so.. yeah..

(May I join?)

Name: Sprigsteen
Species: Pancham
Personality: A bit stubborn, likes to do everything his way, but is a great help.
Appearance: He wears a light green scarf, doesn't have a leaf in his mouth, and wears sunglasses on his head.
Type: Dark
Other: He seems to love "shiny" things...?

(Please tell me if you let me join, I'd love to join! I like these "Life as a Pokemon" threads!)

This is a character that will be introduced later in the rp, meet Jonny the Minccino.

Name: Jonny
Species: Minccino
Personality: Very Clumsy, try's to fit in with others a lot. A funny supportive Minccino.
Appearence: Simular to a regular Minccino except the tip of its tail is green and the tip of its ears are also green.
Type: Normal
Other: Trys to be useful.

Here's mine!
Name:Greninja
Facts:Ash's Greninja that he released at end of the Pokemon XYZ show (can't use battle bond ability anymore)
Personality:Looks out for everyone he knows,Strong,and Lead of a rescue team (kinda like in that series of pokemon games)

Please accept me :) I really like this rp
Appearance: Normal
Type:Has changed to water-fairy due to all the good things he's done
Has been dubbed:The Nice Ninja
Other:for some reason his water shurikens are pink now
Moves: Pink Water Shuriken,Hydro Pump,Night slash and lick

Last edited:
I'm sorry. But:

1. All of us are in the wild. And you can't battle bond because Ash isn't with us.

2. You forgot 'Other' and 'Gender'

3. Ash-Greninja is just as strong as mega evolutions... And Mega evolutions are restricted in almost all roleplay, unless you contact stellar about it. (Which only the host of a roleplay can do)

4. Read the PRP rules: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/
OK,Just ignore the battle bond and ash's greninja was confirmed to be male and for other is the pink water Shuriken thing

May i join?

Form:

Name: Jcarayai (Pronounced Jack-ary-ai , Nickname: Spark)

Species: Torracat
Personality: Loyal, Tomboy
Appearance: Shiny Torracat
Type: Fire
Other:
1. Doesn't (And Wont) Want to evolve
2. Hates Water
3. Likes All berry's but sweet ones

And

Name: Blazix (Pronounced Blaze-I-x

Species: Torracat
Personality: Loyal, Likes To Battle
Appearance: normal Torracat
Type: Fire
Other:
1. Doesn't (And Wont) Want to evolve
2. Hates Water
3. Likes All berry's but spicy and bitter ones
4. Has A Crush on Jcarayai

Please Can i Join!?

Last edited:
I have 2 OCs

Name: Thorn
Species: Vibrava
Personality: Sassy,Smart-Ass,Funny,Sorta Flirty
Appearance: Normal Vibrava
Type: Dragon/Ground
Other: Really wants to Evolve, hurt her horn in a sandstorm when she was a Trapinch, acts more reptilian than bug-like

ANNNDDD...

Name: Storm
Species: Archen
Personality: Sometimes aggressive, sensitive, actually really sweet, very proud of himself
Appearance: Shiny Archen
Type: Rock/Flying
Other: Got experimented on in a lab but now is fine, identification band around his leg, has a crush on the unknown named Komona

PLZ accept!

Both accepted!

(Sorry that this rp is going slow. Im on a another device that lags alot and has a super tiny screen..
Yep a samsung... *Forgets the name*)