• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon In The Wild (Discussion)

You are a wild pokemon. You can make friends along your adventures while avoiding evil teams such as team rocket. You can sneak into ships to get to new regions and maybe fight trainers along the way. You must avoid being caught at all costs, because if you do get caught, you'll be separated from your friends!

Rules: Make sure to follow all usual pokecharms rules. You cannot be a legendary or a mythical. That is all.

Character Format:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Other:

I will make my character once a few other people join in.

(@9012_dirt, @kyuukestu, @EnderTheFox, @Melody-Jez, @Mystic.25, @Renegade96, @LunarSilvally, @WingedHussar, @StormingCobra55, @jjmyers0199 . I have a secret planned for my characters name. If you find it, I'll let you in on a secret.)

Name: Blue
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Appearance: an Umbreon with blue rings and gold eyes
Personality: Brave, Swift, Gentle, Strongwilled
Other: wears a blue and black flower on right ear

Name: Blade
Species: Absol
Appearance: a normal Absol
Personality: Brave, Stubborn, Gentle, Cautious, Protective
Other: wears a rose on her blade close to her head

Last edited:
Name: Red
Species: Charmander
Appearance: Shiny Charmander
Personality: Friendly, brave, fun-loving, rash.
Other: Nothing much

Question: are we allowed to have trainer characters and/or antagonist Pokémon (predators)?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, here's mine!

Name: Lev
Species: Absol
Appearance: Regular Absol
Personality: Caring for himself, lonely, modest
Other: Used to be a human

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Suprise, suprise. It’s me again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Name: Charles
Species: Krookidile
Appearance: Wears shades that have silver lenses
Personality: Likes to prank others. Acts pretty scary, but will stand up for you if needed. Is pretty nice once opened up, and otherwise your typical jokester.

Ok, here's mine. (Try to spot the secret in the name!)

Name: Ervol
Species: Wartortle
Appearance: Unlike the normal Wartortle, Ervol has a black glove on each of his hands.
Personality: Is quite nice to other people, if one of his friends gets hurt though... YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.
Other: N/A

Here's the secret. Voler was brought to life with a human soul. As he died, his soul went on to possess a Wartortle after death. Ervol is what he called himself. A muddled up version of the name he had in his past life.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Well, I know someone already figured it out, but Ervol is also the scrambled up version of the word, Lover, which is the end of your username.

Name: Gargan
Species: Drapion
Appearance: Normal Drapion
Personality: Ruthless, untrustworthy, sneaky, relentless.
Other: Villain time! Also, his name is a reference. Anyone get it?

arally

Previously AceAltaria
gonna join and hope its not too late lol

Name: Taiyo
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: A normal Leafeon, except she wears a pink and green flower crown.
Personality: She is usually kind, and always worries about things. She is picky about choosing friends, as she has been betrayed before in the past. If you're lucky, she'll consider you a friend. Others often mistake her allying with them as being friends. She is fast and headstrong. She's also very stubborn.
Other: She's a bit high-leveled (lvl 46) if that's okay.

How's it going guys, thought I'd join in, but I must ask: Are you allowed to be a Pokémon from a different region despite being in Kanto?
If so, my character is...
Name: Edmond
Species: Espurr
Appearance: Just your everyday Espurr.
Personality: He is a very quiet Pokémon who loves taking naps. Despite this, he is known to be merciless in battle, but very friendly to new Pokémon.
Other: He is level 22. Because he is quiet, he rarely speaks more than one sentence.

Ok, you know what? I'm just going to make this Druddigon a character. (And give it a love relationship! :3)

Name: Veloci
Species: Druddigon
Appearance: A normal Druddigon.
Personality: Loves to torment and scare people.

Name: Dilo
Species: Druddigon
Appearance: A shiny Druddigon.
Personality: Same as Veloci.

adam_by_pikmin_bleu-dcdpy17.png

Name: Adam
Species: meowth
Appearance: Adam has long tufs of fur placed a bit randomly on his back and stomach, giving him a very scruffy morning look. He also has long fur on his cheeks, tip of head and ears. A long tuf of fur almost covers his right eye; all the other areas not mention as long are short like the norm. Adam has a deformed coin on his forehead; it appears to be awkwardly flattened and is curved inwards, like if someone would've pushed their thumb in it. The stripes normally found on meowth's coin are still present thought a bit irregular and fade a lot inside the hole of the coin. Adam has a normal stubby body and doesn't suffer from his single tiny deformation; his colours fit the norm and his droopy eyes seem to gleam of mischief.
Personality: Adam is mysterious; not in the dark, broody way but more in the "I'll tell you the truth but not the entire truth and I'll look suspicious doing so" kind of way. He always wear a satisfied know-it-all grin on his face and droopy sly eyes, giving him a calm yet untrustworthy gaze. Overall, Adam looks like a cat. Adam doesn't speak more than he should and his attitude make him look like one to play tricks on others. What is he hiding behind that smile? Is he playing with you? Is he judging you? Does he knows something you don't? Or is he just a big goofy imbecile who loves to smile? One may never know (I'll keep it to that because I really want to develop him more in rp haha)!
Other: Everyone's using this section for the lv thing so I'd say he'd be lv18, since I don't want him to evolve into persian too soon... However, he'd be a glass canon; what he lacked in strength he gained in speed and tricks!
Adam also really likes ribbons, pokecenter items, houses and frilly accessories, even though he refuses to be under a trainer or live as a pet.

Small note that I see pokemon as similar to animals so that's why I think they can have weird deformation or more fur
and I thought,,, not all meowths can have perfect long coins,,,,
he's also kind of based on the beta sub-evolution of meowth, meowsy! So there's that!
Please tell me if he's too weird, I'll use an other oc instead or tweak him, thanks

Name: Talli
Species: Herdier
Appearance: A plain 'ol Herdier, other than having a few nicks in her ears and a shorter "mustache" than the norm. Wears a detached white shirt collar with a dark green, plaid tie tacked on to it.
Personality: Talli is a little on the sensitive, withdrawn side. To an outsider, she may just seem like nothing more than a walking bundle of insecurities, and she tends to be a bit skeptical of new Pokemon and places. But she's also sweet as can be once a person gets to know her, and is very generous towards her friends as long as they treat her with the same kindness that she makes it a point to show them.
Other: She used to be a captive Pokemon, but ended up running away from home after the lifestyle that she led (being used as a show dog for contests and a house pet otherwise) became too much for her to bear. Talli is still eligible for capture, however, as her previous mistress deigned to keep her outside of PokeBalls at all times. Because of her plush background, she's unfamiliar with doing battle and relies a lot on others' generosity at first to survive in the wild. Moves are Odor Sleuth | Shadow Ball | Ice Fang | Take Down.

Hello! Sorry I'm late.
Character Format:
Name: Shuro
Species: Quilava
Appearance: (Did an old picture of them below :b) Shuro takes on the casual appearance of a normal Quilava. Greenish-blue fur with a cream underbelly. His optics carry an amber hue to them and his pelt has silky fur.
Personality: Shuro typically owns a reserved and dour nature. He keeps quiet and easily stays concentrated. The Quilava easily gets awkward and unable to react to certain situations as a downside to his quietness. Although stern, he can warm up to certain Pokemon if he becomes close enough.

Attachments

• Pkmn.png
    Pkmn.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 39

arally

Previously AceAltaria
i came up with her a few hours ago so yeahhh

Name: Kitsune "Kit"
Species: Fennekin
Appearance: She looks like any other Fennekin, but her amber-orange eyes seem to be more fiery than usual. She's also a bit fluffier. (She's basically my profile pic). She wears a necklace with an Everstone hanging from it, given to her by her former, not-so-great trainer. She hasn't thought much of it, and doesn't really care. (She won't ever evolve btw)
Personality: Kit is a headstrong, brave Pokémon and isn't afraid to take on challenges. She is clever, using her small size as an advantage. She doesn't like being sad, and she usually hides it from others. If you manage to see beyond her outer shell (it's hard to "crack"), you'll see her true self. Kit is determined and when she starts something, she has to finish it. Kit is mostly carefree and relaxed, even in some dangerous situations.
Other: nOpe

well actually imma put her moves here too
-Flame Charge
-Psybeam
-Flamethrower
-Double Team