• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Hunter Discussion

Is this a good plot?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pokemon Hunter J has left quite a reputation as a hunter. In fact, one person decided to follow in her footsteps and create a team of Pokemon Hunters. You are one of those hunters and your job is to get the Pokemon you're assigned to get by any means necessary, even if it means stealing it from another trainer, so that that the boss could sell to the client.

Rules:
1. Follow the PRP rules.
2. No one-liners.
3. No double-posting.
4. No legendaries or ultra beasts.
5. No godmodding.
6. Romance?.... yes? Nothing too sexual.... Idk...
7. Violence.... nothing too extreme like gore, killing, etc.
8. Have fun and put 'money' in 'other' to show you read the rules.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Favorite PKMN to hunt: (Ex: Wild, from trainer, etc.)
Favorite way to hunt: (Ex: Freezing (like J), nets, cage, etc.)
Other:

(Pokemon)
Pokemon:
Nickname: (If not then put N/A)
Moves:

(Maximum of three Pokemon to start out with. You can get new team members by either catching it in the wild or stealing them from other trainers.)

(My character.)
Name: Zenix Morse
Personality: Can be cold at times, aims to get the job done and doesn't care if the Pokemon is wild or not.
Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes, black jacket, grey shirt, grey jeans, black boots.
Favorite PKMN to hunt: Both
Favorite way to hunt: Freezing Pokemon with the ray gun (I have no idea what it's actually called) on his left arm.
Other: Money

(Pokemon)
Pokemon: Charizard
Nickname: N/A
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: Flare Blitz, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Shadow Claw

(The boss)
Name: Janette Gold
Personality: Thinks of Pokemon as a tool for business, doesn't like his authority being questioned or his contracts being broken.
Appearance: White long hair, crimson eyes, grey business suit, white collared shirt, gold tie, black high heel boots.
Favorite PKMN to hunt: Both

(Pokemon)
Pokemon: Dragonite
Shiny?: No
Moves: Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Thunderbolt, Dragon Rush

(My character)
Name: Midnight Storm
Personality: Cold to anyone who tries to talk to her, doesn't talk to people only the boss for her jobs, tries to talk Pokémon as calm as she can, only cares about the business and her Pokémon
Appearance: Black hair, black shirt with a black jacket, black jeans, black combat boots, colbalt blue eyes, fair skin,black fingerless gloves, and she wears a black mask when she goes Pokémon hunting, she is also very tall for a female (5'11)
Favorite Pokémon to hunt: Wild

(Pokémon)
Pokémon: Houndoom
Shiny: No
Moves: Shadow Ball, Shadow Beam, Foul Play, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw

(Pokémon)
Pokémon: Umbreon
Shiny: Yes
Moves: Shadow Ball, Shadow Beam, Swift, Quick Attack, Claw

(Pokémon)
Pokémon: Sylveon
Nickname: Jack
Shiny: Shiny
Moves: Charm, Draining Kiss, Attract, Fairy Wind, Iron Tail

Last edited:
One one side of the coin I'm bored and want to join a rp on the other side of the coin I prefer to be a Pokemon in rps. I'm debating joining because of how bored I am.

Name: Steve Benson
Personality: Caring and nice. Mostly would avoid having to be rude or mean in any kind of situation.
Appearance: Black and White striped shirt, with blue jeans, and blue Shoes. Brown hair, and Brown Eyes.
Favorite PKMN to hunt: Wild, since he does not want to be R U D E and steal someone's Pokemon.
Favorite way to hunt: Building a small trust between the Pokemon he is Hunting. Which in the end takes a day. If they do not want to be friends, he lures them into a cage with Rainbow Beans.

Pokemon: Pyukumuku
Nickname: Stan
Shiny?: No
Moves: Soak, Recover, Toxic, Curse

Pokemon: Bewear
Nickname: Hugger
Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Hammer Arm, Bind, and Protect

Last edited:
Name: Christopher D. Wilcox
Personality: Nice, but if you pick on his friends you need to run. Mostly calm, always prepared, and great friend.
Appearance: Red bandana, Red shirt, dark blue jeans, brown eyes, leather jacket, nikes, swegball to catch sweg pokemons
Favorite PKMN to hunt: Rowlet and starly and popplio and litten
Favorite way to hunt: sneaky
Other: likes to go in groups, money

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, can you make your character a bit older? Like at least 16. 12 makes it seem like child labor. Also, there's a word you need to put in other.

I'm curious, if I were to join, could I be someone who is actually sent to infiltrate the organization and take it down? Like, an undercover cop or something?

Name: Hannah Mason (False name, real name is Krystal Warden, referred to as "Watcher Six" in the undercover police force.)
Personality: In reality, Krystal is a gentle and caring person, who always looks after her friends and her Pokemon. She is extremely loyal to the police force. She usually doesn't change much about herself when she goes undercover, so she doesn't do something out of her established character that would blow her cover.
Appearance: Hannah is short, standing at only 5'0". She is pale-skinned, with emerald green eyes and red hair that goes down to her hips. When she's hunting, she wears a black trench coat with dark grey jeans and black combat boots, and a visor that covers her eyes, at the same time giving her information. When not in the field, she wears a white tanktop with black sweatpants and the same combat boots.
Favorite PKMN to hunt: She prefers to hunt wild Pokemon.
Favorite way to hunt: She prefers to freeze them with a gauntlet on her left wrist.
Other: Money.

(Pokemon)
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Jango
Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Sucker Punch

Name: Hannah Mason (False name, real name is Krystal Warden, referred to as "Watcher Six" in the undercover police force.)
Personality: In reality, Krystal is a gentle and caring person, who always looks after her friends and her Pokemon. She is extremely loyal to the police force. She usually doesn't change much about herself when she goes undercover, so she doesn't do something out of her established character that would blow her cover.
Appearance: Hannah is short, standing at only 5'0". She is pale-skinned, with emerald green eyes and red hair that goes down to her hips. When she's hunting, she wears a black trench coat with dark grey jeans and black combat boots, and a visor that covers her eyes, at the same time giving her information. When not in the field, she wears a white tanktop with black sweatpants and the same combat boots.
Favorite PKMN to hunt: She prefers to hunt wild Pokemon.
Favorite way to hunt: She prefers to freeze them with a gauntlet on her left wrist.
Other: Money.

(Pokemon)
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Jango
Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Sucker Punch
Accepted. :)