• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Horror House

Yeah but I'm in charge of the world building, the fact you added a ton of chefs means I have to reorganize things since that wasn't part of the plan.

I'll get a post in today since everyone has posted.

Okay guys only the characters who went to the their room will see the stain, those who arrive to their rooms from now on, will not

I'm not sure if I left someone unattended since I got a little confused as to where everyone went xD

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
I'm really sorry about the chefs, I won't do it again.
EDIT: If you need to punish me, I can say that I forgot my stuff if that would make an impact later.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Quick question, when creepy-twin-ladies-who-give-Keres-the-butterflies went to tell people to return to their rooms, did they go to Keres as well? Because in your post it said that ""You shouldn't be in here." The voice of the young butler from before was heard behind the two girls sneaking around." and "The purple haired maid closed the door to the kitchen and lead the intruders out." but it doesn't say anything about Keres and Ace.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Ace is with Keres, though. I don't remember anything about Keres; Hecotoro did put "the two girls," but at that point Keres was somewhere else and Ace had followed her. I assumed it was a slip-up.

Okay guys once everyone has their characters in their rooms we can proceed. Btw, I just want to make sure I got everyone:
Bordie
Keres
Bron
Reggie
Cain
Ace
Dark
Aerona
Anyone missing? And who still needs to move to their room?
(Having a hard time keeping track of all the characters x.x)

You got all 8 right, Bordie, Keres, Bron, Reggie, Cain, Dark, and I think Aerona are in the rooms which just leaves Ace, I don't think Ace does this thing to fast but everyone can wait until then right? I'm patient, I have lots of things to do anyway lol even with the Weezing Virus