• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Horror House

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Made a Charat of Keres:
4944836A-E078-41A1-99E4-F8F63528C67B.jpeg
Made in Charat Genesis: https://charat.me/en/genesis/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT GENESIS)

Hey I do not think I can handle another RP at the moment. I would have loved to join, so thanks for holding a spot for me. I would have told you yesterday, but I did not feel to greet.

Character sheet:
Name: Dark
Appearance: Pale but not ghost pale, Dark brown hair, green eyes, average army build, Black T-shirt, Blue jeans.
Personality: Energetic/ Clever/ Careless
Background: Coming from Johto Dark never really did much besides battle a bit, and workout. He grew up to never give a crap and just be him, but he enjoys culture and views as a split personality.

Pokémon: Murkrow
Name: Shade
Moves:
Drill Peck
Shadow Ball
Fly
Night Shade
Wing Attack
Dark Pulse
Ability:
Super-Luck

Last edited:
Character sheet:
Name: Dark
Appearance: Pale but not ghost pale, Dark brown hair, green eyes, average army build, Black T-shirt, Blue jeans.
Personality: Energetic/ Clever/ Careless
Background: Coming from Johto Dark never really did much besides battle a bit, and workout. He grew up to never give a crap and just be him, but he enjoys culture and views as a split personality.

Pokémon: Murkrow
Name: Shade
Moves:
Drill Peck
Shadow Ball
Fly
Dark Pulse
Ability:
Super-Luck

Together, Dark and Shade are best friends, and as they say, Teamwork makes the Dream work!

Hmm @Hecotoro , you had me Silent Hill but which one though? lol

Character sheet:
Name: Aerona
Race: Japanese (for easier description purposes)
Appearance: Aerona has a pair of unique upturned light periwinkle blue eyes accented with metallic silver and eyeliner in a heavy cat eye fashion and black lipstick. She has a slightly more heart shaped face dark shoulder length blue hair that appears almost black. Her hair is unkempt and parted from the left covering half of her right eye. Her skin is extremely fair and almost porcelain-like. Her overall body type is rather petite and small.
Clothing: Aerona is usually seen dressed in black with a tattered looking crop top, and black mini booty shorts. She wears a pair of black combat boots with thigh high stockings with three white stripes evenly spaced across the top. Occasionally she is seen wearing a one piece dress with fishnets doing down her left arm and back with a short skirt and a rather low cut front that is also filled with fishnet.
Other disguising mark(s): has a sleeve of black and white tattoos down her right arm that includes the back of her hand and fingers. Her tattoos are of intricate ivies that transform in and out of tribal designs with various shading along with some occasional moth motifs accenting certain points.
Personality: Often Aerona looks sad, but that maybe due to her more goth appearance or a hard high pressure upbringing that refused failure as an option. In truth she is very cleaver, resourceful, and overall extremely intelligent. She appears to have generally low inhibitions often doing whatever she wants when she wants. She's quite flirtatious with both males and females.
Background: Having achieved high praise and recognition in official league competitive battling at a relatively young age, Aerona quickly grew more and more irritated and bored of the leagues rules and restrictions yearning for something more. She vanished from the public eye soon after winning a regional league. She reappeared in the underground battle circuits a few years later as one of the most notorious "Pit-Bosses" conducting highly illegal Pokemon battles involving extremely high rollers for massive amounts of money, Pokemon Egg Trafficking, and Pokemon Wagers across many regions.
Quote: "Teamwork makes the dream work... most of the time."

Pokemon
Name
: Tempris
Species: Volcarona
Moves and ability:
Ability: Flame Body
Firey Dance
Flamethrower
Roost
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance
Protect

Last edited:
try not to double post unnecessarily like this, its against the charms rules, just edit the question into the previous post and maybe ad an @ or something to it to try to get attention

So how many people are in the green hair lady’s cart? I think Aerona was the only one who got into the purple hairs one And everyone else so far is in the other cart. As described they were small carts so I hope you all are comfy including Pokémon being inside as well lol

just something I thought to point out.

You had two doors to your left, two to your right and one behind the staircase. Bottom right led to their rooms. I need to know which one did the others enter xD