• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Horror House RP

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Cain, still somewhat alert from the Kirlia's behavior, sighed in relief and then smiled excitedly seeing the desert. He took a scoop of ice cream and one piece of flan. Politely, he took the chocolate and caramel syrup and proceeded to drown the ice cream in them until it looked less like vanilla and more like chocolate caramel. For Willow, he took the same thing as him, except without the drenching of the ice cream. The Blissey hated all manner of condiments and, though normally grateful for most everything, if her food had even a trace of ketchup, she would refuse to eat it. Cain didn't want to take his chances with her and the syrup, too. He delicately sliced off the top piece of her flan with liquid on it when he saw her trying to scrape it off.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Keres walked back into the room, on edge and suspicious, glancing around for any trace of something out of the ordinary. When she’d assured herself that everything was “normal,” considering, she warily took her seat and took a small bite of flan when she figured that if the food had been poisoned, at least one of the others would have dropped dead by then. Scorpio settled himself by her side, ignoring the desserts; he was a carnivore through and through. With another self-conscious glance around, Keres continued to eat away at the custard; though she wouldn’t admit it, she was hungry!

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bron grinned and waved dismissively to the butler. "It's fine. Pokemon can be pretty troublesome sometimes, but no harm no foul right?".
Despite his nonchalance, Luke looked much less forgiving, rolling his eyes before glaring at the mischievous Kirlia.
He then went over to get ice cream, his eyes gleaming like a kid in a candy store, which he may as well be. After getting his mountain of ice cream, he sat down, Luke standing next to him. The aura pokemon looked in distaste at the desert, and glared at Bron, who glared back.
"Oh shut up. I'm in a mansion that probably cost more than I'll ever earn in my life. Let me indulge myself. You should too." he went back to his ice cream.
Luke sighed, looked at the ice cream again, and shook his head.

D

Deleted member 284192

After the Kirlia incident, Reggie took a breath and chuckled a bit. Haven't felt that on edge since I was a kid, He thought. As they waited, Reggie stared down the hall, and checked his watch on occasion.

Soon, Black apologized for the troubles and let them back into the dining room. They reentered and some of the others indulged in the desserts being served, while Reggie stood back. He rubbed the back of his head as sweets weren't really his thing. Peaches loyally stood by his leg, pretending it didn't care for the desserts either, though the Pancham couldn't help but eyeball the cookies.

Black then mentioned that after dessert, the group would be taken on a tour through the rest of the mansion. Reggie then asked "Friend, you wouldn't know if Mr. Knives will be joining us on that tour, would you? As you could imagine, I've got a loaded sack of questions that's only growing heavier by the minute, and I'd love to share it with him."

Dark awoke from his "nap" more of a doze, and saw people heading in so he just followed, he sat down honestly just wanting to leave since it was so boring, the only eventful thing was the Kirlia but that wasn't fun it was more annoying. "May I excuse my self?" Dark asked the butler, if he said yes, Dark would grab Shade and run out of the mansion, he was done with this. He understood it was just to be dinner, but even that was ruined along with the wait and the weird group. If only a little SLIVER of fun would come out, he would stay but right now he really wanted to leave.