• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Horror House RP

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bordie was in awe of the mansion, it was very elegant but with a hint of haunted house vibes, she watched people head into the corridor where the rooms were but noticed Keres slip away. Completely forgetting how the girl had treated her earlier, she skipped off after her, wondering to herself if the girl would want company, she eventually caught upto her, Keres seemed to be hiding as she walked, Bordie wondered what she was hiding from, she walked up behind Keres and leaned forward "what are you doing, I thought we were told to go to our rooms, why did you go this way" she asked her as Jade looked around fully alert for any signs of danger. "Oh, are you exploring, I love exploring old places, it's so fun isn't it, but it's also really scary, you know?" she added.
@Night's Shadow

Dark went straight to his room but noticing Keres and Bordie wandering off. Dark thought to himself, is Keres really that kind of person? Dark thought who should he abandon in a life or death situation, Ace or Keres. Ace could be helpful but Keres is now not even listening to instructions.... Dark jumped back to reality and saw Reggie heading towards the room. (OOC This is where Dark must decide on three options option 1. Wait for Cain 2. Go with Reggie 3. Go to his room.) Dark waited for Cain so he could discuss some matters with him.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Keres jerked in surprise, then sighed and seemed to deflate. Miss Chitchat. Of all the people to notice... and once again, a deluge of questions had been dumped on her head. “Ever hear of the Sirens?” she asked darkly. “That’s what this reminds me of. I don’t trust them. The women. Something about them... they’re too inviting. Don’t like it. And as for this being scary... what’s scaring me is your capacity for small talk.” She trailed off at the end, really not caring if she was heard or not, but halfheartedly attempting not to offend. Scorpio had skittered ahead, then chittered back to her, telling her the coast was clear. She kept her steps light and silent as she caught up with her Pokémon before continuing on her illicit way.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bordie had only really been half paying attention to Keres, she had been looking at the decorations on the walls and at the cieling, when she finally stopped daydreaming Keres had walked off, but Bordie didn't know where and not being the brightest girl ever had run off after the girl without thinking and got herself lost. She now stood god knows where in the house and looked around, she turned to Jade, "uh..maybe..maybe we missed her, we'll just head back to where the rooms are" she said turning around..before turning back the other way, "uh which way is it again" she asked her partner who responded with a yawn and shrugged, "but your supposed to know because I can't be trusted to remember directions" she said before sitting on the floor cross legged and thinking, someone would find her, she hoped so at least.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Cain hopped off the cart and called Willow out of her Pokeball. "We're here, Willow!" Instantly, he was awestruck by the scene. Careful not to break anything, he gazed at the portraits before noticing that Questioning Adult seemed to be waiting for him. Quickly finding a trash can, he threw away the granola bar wrapper before meeting him. Cain didn't know much about the mansion or who the owner would but the name "Lord Knives" concerned him a bit. He ALMOST knocked over a painting, sighing in relief afterward. He probably couldn't afford it, or many other things in this mansion. Besides, the painting looked hard to replicate.

"Cain be careful!" Dark watched as a priceless black and blue vase was almost knocked over by the clumsy Cain. Dark asked Cain "Hey, should we head to the rooms or look for the girls?" Dark wandered where those 2 were going, and plus he wanted to see the mansion, clearly if he was invited, he should know his surroundings. Again Dark lost in thought failed to notice a piece of paper that was in the same vase Cain almost knocked over, "I think we should check this place out, maybe even meet up with the girls and ask them what they're doing, and plus I don't wanna be around Ace just yet..." Dark told Cain

Aerona followed the group into the main hall and looked around, the ride was pleasant and quiet. Listening to the maid’s instruction Aerona made her way into her room and plopped down onto the bed. Tempris was making herself more comfortable in her nest made of silk in a corner in the room. “Try not to make a mess would ya? We’re only here for a week, no need to overdo it.” Aerona chucked stretching out on the bed. “Guess I can wait till you’re finished, and if dinner isn’t done by then, maybe we can go explore some."

Pollen-Puff

Cain tried to stay away from anything he could break. Two things had almost fallen and he had only been in there for maybe 5 minutes! He considered what Dark said. Would it be THAT bad to explore the rest of the area? I dunno, something about this place worries me. Well, maybe I'll flip a coin or something. Heads means the room, tails means explore. (OOC: I flipped a coin) Tails. "Let's go explore! I wonder what else is in the mansion. Also, if this place IS a murder shack we should probably know our way around," he said, only half-joking. Willow seemed a bit dubious at the thought of disobeying the order, but she trusted Cain's judgement.

"Well, follow me, I think I know a bit of my way around" Dark shrugs. Dark walked to the hallway on the left of the mansion, assuming that the rooms were to the right where he saw everybody (mostly) going. Dark told Cain to stay close in case a dude with a huge butcher knife comes out chasing them around. While walking Dark stumbled upon seeing Bordie sitting on the floor. Dark cringed at the sight of her just sitting there doing nothing. "Uh, you got lost? Rooms are back down there" Dark told Bordie while pointing. After telling Bordie where to go Dark went into a random door, and saw...…. (OOC: I'm going to let Pollen choose what we run into, my mind is blank rn)

=Nightshade=

With a glance behind her, Keres groaned. Of course Little Miss Chatterbox was going to go and get herself lost. She shook her head. Well, at least she didn't have to deal with her anymore. More than likely she was fine, and even more likely she'd already been found. They hadn't gone that far, anyway... besides, Keres's keen sense of direction and photographic memory would aid her if she needed to go back for her. Scorpio scuttled along on his four spindly legs, sticking directly next to her. He had wrapped a few strands of string around her wrist so they wouldn't be separated as she kept walking steadily into the dark.

Pollen-Puff

As Dark opened the door, Cain tripped into the room to see a large kitchen with easily twenty chefs bustling around, cooking up all sorts of heavenly aromas. Some were making soups, some were giving orders and even more were baking bread and pastries. The checkerboard tiled floor didn't make for a good thing to trip on, and Cain scraped his chin. Wishing he hadn't walked through the door with probably the highest concentration of people in the building, Cain awkwardly laughed as Willow waddled sideways through the quite narrow door and, seeing Cain's small injury, freaked out and began to use Heal Pulse on him as a pink, glowing ball appeared in her hands.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Ace got of the cart and went inside but Ace being Ace, decided to ignore the instructions and went to explore. "This place is scary as hell" he said to infernape. Although Keres was not the ideal person to explore with she was better than nothing. He followed her, "You might not be scared of the dark, but I am" he said to her. He felt infernape close to his leg, giving off a small light with his flame. "How do you deal with the dark?" he asked her. I swear I'm gonna die here, it's just like a horror movie, we're gonna get lost and lose our minds, then our bodies will found six years later, he thought. "Please don't let me die here, please don't let me die here," he prayed.

(sorry my notifs we're playing dead)

"You shouldn't be in here." The voice of the young butler from before was heard behind the two girls sneaking around.
They had wondered into the West Wing if the mansion, the hallway they were at lead to other three rooms. The butler sighed and pointed at the door they had walked through, which lead to the main hall again.
"Next time you decide to sneak around, make sure I'm not there with you."

The purple haired maid closed the door to the kitchen and lead the intruders out. "Please refrain from wondering to other places, the master doesn't like that. You will have your chance in the future to wonder these halls." She pointed towards the main hall. "Please go to your rooms until dinner."

Meanwhile, the ones who had decided to go to their rooms, like they had been instructed, would find a bed, desk, dresser, private bathroom with a bathtub, mini fridge and a rocking chair. Unfortunately that wasn't all, there was a black stain on the top right corner of the roof that seemed to be watching them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bordie had nodded a thanks to Dark before heading towards the door he had pointed to she re-entered the main hall and then entered the correct corridor, she made her way with Jade to one of the room and entered, "this is pretty nice" she said to herself, she went straight to the bed and lay back looking at the ceiling as Jad hopped onto her stomach with her head resting in Bordie's chest looking at her, "I think this will be fun" Bordie said slightly to herself as she stroke Jade's head.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bron entered his new room, and ooohed in amazement. He continued oohing as he passed through every accommodation. You certainly wouldn't find this in your run-of-the-mill pokecenter! He felt like he was trespassing.
Luke stayed silent, looking grim.
Bron tossed his luggage in a corner and jumped on the bed. Lying face-up on the bed, his eyes wandered around the ceiling, searching for nothing in particular. They came to a stop upon a weird stain, black as night, on his ceiling.
"Wha?"
Now, he normally wouldn't mind this. Stains are a normal thing. Still, such an ugly looking stain in such a elegant room. And why was it only one stain, with no splatter? And...why did it feel so ominous....?
Bron shoved the thought into the back of his head. It was just a stain.
What harm could it do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 284192

Once he entered his room, Reggie dropped his bags by the door. For the first time of the entire trip, Peaches' eyes lit up once it saw the large cozy looking bed that they'd be sleeping on. The Pancham jumped up on the bed, and layed down with its paws holding the back of its head. Peaches never ceased to get tired of luxury whenever she was offered some. "Nice bed, huh?" Reggie asked rhetorically to his Pokemon. It brought a genuine smile to his face to see his pal relaxing for once.

Reggie made his way into the private bathroom to wash his hands. As he soaped up, he thought of the others. It was clear to him some were a lot more on edge about the whole haunted murdery vibe that the mansion was giving off. It made sense a him, but Reggie also wanted to enjoy some time off from work, so he would carry on assuming he wasn't going to be murdered until further evidence points to it.

As Reggie came out from the bathroom he found his Pancham in attack position growling. He followed where his Peaches' eyes were locked onto and found a curious black stain on the top right corner of the room's ceiling. "That is quite curious" Reggie said to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pollen-Puff

Cain, with a twinge of guilt, walked back towards the room. Inside, he found a room so nice that it looked like it belonged in a hotel. After his "endeavor", he figured that he should stay in the room for a while. Not noticing anything out of the ordinary, he and Willow settled in. The Blissey had fun opening and closing the doors, and Cain just sat on the floor. He watched Willow roll around on the bed and he thought about the deal. It DID seem too good to be true, but if he declined he might never get the offer again. Although it looked a bit ominous, he tried to put it out of his mind. Just in case there WAS a murderer in the castle, he decided to stay a bit vigilant.

Dark was proud he led Bordie to the right room, but felt ashamed of getting himself and Cain in trouble. "Arceus" Dark said as he laid on his bed. "Why does everything I do, nice or not lead to me having a bad day?" Dark questioned his choices. He really didn't give shit about the owner, he did win a prize however, but he could've just bought a ticket to Sinnoh like he wanted. (OOC Dark was ready to pack his bags to get the stress about 'her' passing. He grabbed some cereal to go, and out came a golden key. He remembered the mansion, and just as he was about to dump it in the trash, he got a text saying his flight would be closed until 2 weeks later. He thought he'd make use of his time and go.) "What a waste of time... at least I'll get free dinner" Dark said to himself.

=Nightshade=

Keres grunted in frustration. They’d been had! Back to the Sirens it was, then. She’d decided that that was what she’d call the Twin Wonders over there, even though only Broccoli Hair had come to head them off. She clicked her tongue for Scorpio to follow, completely ignoring Ace’s wet-blanket-ness. The Ariados skittered after her as she reluctantly went into her room.

No matter how lavish the room was, Keres couldn’t shake the feeling that they were being watched. The bloodred drapes and gold accents cast a crimson glow over the whole room, as if the floor had been dipped in blood. She tried to shake off her discomfort, but to no avail. Finally, Keres flopped back onto the bed in resignation. Despite the flamboyant decor, she couldn’t help but feel like a prisoner.

And this glamorous fit-for-royalty room was her VIP cell.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
After Ace's little wonder, he went to his room as he was told. "We're gonna die here" he said to Blaze, they shared a worried stare, before going into the room. The room felt like cemetery, it had something that put him off. Blaze must've known something was off because his flame grew larger. "Calm down Blaze, even if something does go wrong we're strong enough to power through" he said, patting Blaze's back. "What's up with that spooky trainer, she seems to hate everything apart from the dark" he said. Blaze shrugged then pointed at a shadow in the corner of the room, he then put ignited his arm and got rid of the shadow. "Yeah I guess we could burn the house down, but what good would that do me" he said. Blaze bowed his head in disappointment.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, cripple me if you have to)

As the guest went back to their rooms, the maids set up the dinner table and at the same time a letter was delivered to each guest, slid under their door.

Dinner at 7 pm, second door on the right in the main hall.

The dinner was as elegant as the rest of the mansion. It had a long dark red wooden table that stretched along the entire room. The side close to the entrance had several chairs, matching in color and enough for each guest, while at the opposite just one in the center. Above was a silver chandelier that illuminated the room with bright candles. There were portraits also, of different trainers with their partner Pokemon from different eras. The young butler stood by the door, a friendly smile as he waited for the guest to arrive so he could open the door for them.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bron was awoken by Luke, who had taken and read the letter while his trainer dozed.
"Hm? What's this?" Bron took the letter and skimmed it. His eyes brightened "Oooh, dinnertime."
He quickly jumped out of bed, and went to the door. As he did, his eyes looked up at the black stain on his ceiling again. He shuddered slightly, although he wasn't sure why, and went through the door.
As they went through the mansion, Bron noticed Luke following close behind, his eyes darting around suspiciously. This wasn't unusual. Luke was always on guard for anything. Although, he seemed a lot more jumpy. Luke had a knack for finding danger, and Bron had a knack for bringing it.
He was so preoccupied with his thoughts, he failed to notice and admire the beauty of the rest of the mansion. Before he could think any further, a door blocked his path. There was a butler there, with a jolly smile on his face. Bron looked around, it looked like he was the only one around. He leaned against the wall, deciding to wait for the others.

D

Deleted member 284192

Reggie looked down at the note that was slid under his door. As he read the note he said to himself "They really have a unique way of doing things around here. I can't tell if its all for show or if they're really out to murder their guests." Reggie and Peaches followed the note's instructions and made their way to the second door on the right in the main hall.

There stood the butler as well as one of the other guests with their Lucario. His name is Brian or something, right? Reggie asked to himself. Looking into the room where they'd be dining Reggie said jokingly, "I'd say 'I hope this meal meets my expectations' but that would probably mean they'd be serving us human flesh potentially riddled with poison and I'd rather not."

(OOC: Sorry for the delay in my reply. I hope we can get this RP moving again.)

Dark took a nice long warm shower and quickly got dressed in his fancy tux that he brought because you know, fancy. When was done he saw a note. "Yikes, how long was this here?" Dark asks Shade. "Krow" "10 minutes!? OH GEE I GOTTA GET THERE RIGHT NOW!" Dark ran where the letter said and saw all of the trainers in fancy suits with the owner by the table (OOC I'm choosing to be the last one there, that's why I put all y'all were their first, no talking to me >:))

=Nightshade=

Keres didn't know how long she'd been lying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, unmoving, when the door opened a sliver and a slip of paper drifted to the ground. She shook her head as she read it, then tore it up. Fantastic. More people. Just delightful.

She found some dresses in the closet of the room, all of them overtly flambuoyant, with hoops and corsets and other barf-inducing things. Except one, which was in the back. A black, tight-fitting one with long, tattered sleeves that billowed out slightly at the end to cover her hands and a long skirt that went down to her ankles. It fit perfectly, and though dresses really were not the dark girl's style, it worked. She tied her silver hair into a simple ponytail before pulling on her boots and walking out.

Though Keres had dressed up her body for the "occasion," her face remained the same; serene, closed-off, and somewhat bitter. She took a seat at the edge of the table, so she'd only have to sit next to one person instead of two. Scorpio, who had followed her closely behind, settled down beside her chair. She felt dwarfed; everything in the mansion was so big, and she was slight of size to say the least. But she would not be intimidated! She glared down at the setting in front of her, refusing to meet the eyes of anyone else.

(OOC: TL;DR She's in a black dress at the end of the table, scowling. That was certainly one verbose post, sorry. Got carried away XD)

Pollen-Puff

Cain saw the note and, with a jolt, realized how little time he had. He didn't bring any fancy clothes, but nonetheless he used some contest props to try and dress up WIllow. A bow here, some puffs over there, a few ribbons, and... okay, that'll do! "Ok, Willow, here we go! I REALLY hope I don't break anything else." With exceedingly obvious care, he walked through the halls, sighing with relief as nothing fall down. Most of the others seemed to be either sitting or waiting for each other, so he decided to wait for everyone else as well. Peering into the dining hall, he immediately regretted not bringing a fancier change of clothes. "Uhh... hi!"

Waking up from a pleasant nap, Aerona looked around, feeling watched. It was not a new feeling nor did she care, it was a feeling she somewhat welcomed. Picking up and reading the note on the floor she checked the clock in her room, almost time. She looked up to see Tempris resting as well in her silky home she made in the corner of the room. “Hey, time to wake up, dinner is coming up, look alive.”

Aerona got changed into her dress, it was a bit more modest compared to her usual attire but not by much. By the time she finished Tempris was up and moving around, inspecting her makeshift silky home. “Come on big girl it’s time to join the others, maybe make some friends.” Aerona chuckled as she opened her room doors. Tempris flew out and Aerona joined her shortly after. She made her way to the dining hall looking around at the mansions décor, it reminded her of some of the illegal battle venues that had participated in. She entered the dining hall and took a look around taking notice of the portraits of what she assumed to be past owners of the house, some of them seemed quite old. Aerona smiled slightly and nodded at the young butler as he opened the door for, “Thank you good sir.” She said passing him. Oddly enough Aerona holds respect for history though she is quite indifferent with the current and now. She took a seat near the young girl glaring down at her plate, finding it humorous that the girl looked like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

The butler smiled and allowed everyone into the dinning room. "Please refrain from sitting at the other end, that is for the master." He said as he closed the door and left the guest alone inside. After a few moments, the door opened again, the butler held it open for Lord Knives, who walked in, gestured a salute to his guest and took his sit at the other side of the table.
"Welcome to my home." He said with a small smile on his face. "I hope you all found your rooms to your liking, you see we don't usually have guest so we had to replace old furniture with new." He paused as the two maids served water in glasses for everyone. "I believe you've met my maids, Purple and Green. Strange name right? They chose the name themselves, which I think are pretty and simple. We also have Black, my butler and yours for this week. The rest of the staff are a chef and gardener. It seems that this house would require more people but trust me, they get the job done perfectly." He paused as the maids set the table and continued again. "Now I might say you all have very interesting Pokemon, I'm a fan of fairy types myself." He chuckled. "I know I don't look like it. But their innocence is what attracts me, every human basically. It represents pureness, like the water we drink, the one we marry and the trust in our friends, right?" He waited for a response and then continued. "Well we got some nice dinner for you all, steak, smash potatoes and salad. Unfortunately I must leave, business calls. Please enjoy your stay and we shall meet in the morning." He stood up, took a bow and walked away, Black opening the door for him as he left.

Purple and Green served dinner for the entire group and then left them alone. It was as soon as they left, that a cold wind blew out the candles and the light went off. The doors were closed shut and a small giggle was heard from all around the room.

=Nightshade=

I’m the “basically” part, Keres thought darkly, rolling her eyes. Pureness? Disgusting. The water we drink? Wouldn’t that be water types? Marriage? Also disgusting. Trust in friends? What friends? Keres found it unsettling that he was talking about fairy types of all things. She would’ve expected dark or ghost, even poison or bug, steel, at least, but fairy? For a guy named Lord Knives? Kinda ridiculous if you ask her. But nobody did, so she kept silent.

The dark girl picked at her food, but didn’t eat it. Keres got a bad vibe from the whole place, and she liked the tingles running down her spine. Her kind of place; creepy, dark, and anticipatory action. Still. For all she knew, the food could be poisoned, and that stance was not at all deterred by her mistrust in humans. It was probably amplified, actually.

Then... wind! Darkness! And creepy giggling! Keres felt like whooping with joy. This quite literally was the best haunted house she’d ever been in. She shivered in the thin fabric of her borrowed dress, and closed her eyes so she would be unencumbered by her sight attempting to guide her way in an environment where it would be useless. Then, taking off her boots, she placed her feet flat on the ground and attempted to feel the vibrations of movement. She would not be snuck up on. “Scorpio,” she whispered. A quiet hiss sounded in response. “Stay close to me, buddy. We don’t want to be separated in this place. I may like this, but I like it because I don’t like it. If we’re separated...” Her nearly-silent whisper trailed off as the massive spider Pokémon skittered nearer. A string wrapped around her wrist; if it came off, she’d know something either was happening, or had happened.

Keres hoped that when it happened, it would be the former, and not the latter.

D

Deleted member 284192

Reggie couldn't help but feel disappointed once Lord Knives left. The man finally shows his face but doesn't give his guests a chance to ask any questions. Were any of the rumors true? What were the motivations behind inviting a crew of strangers into his house? And what in Arceus' name is that stain on my room ceiling? Reggie's Pancham picked up on the disgruntled look upon it's trainer's face and put its guard up.

As the green maid placed a dish of food in front of Reggie, he put back on a smile and thanked her. He looked down at the finely cooked steak, smashed potatoes and salad and had to admit that it all looked delicious. Reggie prepared a napkin around his shirt's collar and got ready to begin eating, though the odds of the food being poisoned were still on his mind.

Before he knew it, an odd wind blew through the dining room, putting out the candles and leaving the room pitch black. Now both Peaches and Reggie were on guard as they heard a giggle of which was quite off putting. Reggie jolted up out of his chair.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bron sat on a chair and waited for Lord knives. Luckily he didn't need to wait long, as the man had appeared shortly after he sat. Unluckily, what he said made Bron feel more uncomfortable than before. Ignoring the fact that his staff is named after the Power rangers, he spoke a fair amount about friendship and trust, and then his attraction to fairy types. Alright, Bron was all about friendship, but he didn't talk to people about how beautiful friendship is or how trust feels. And he like fairy types, okay, but because of their innocence?
Just....a little off.
The real kicker is how he just left. he waltzed in, talked about how nice trust is, and how fairy types are innocent, and leaves? He could at least explain the mansion, or maybe it's history.
Before he could think further, food was placed in front of him. Before he could dig in, the lights turned off.
"OOooooh, dinner and a show!"
After a silence, he realized there was going to be no show, and dinner would be pretty hard to eat. An eerie giggle swept around the room, which felt like someone was laughing at everyone, maybe specifically himself.
"Aw, man."
Luke was already on guard, keeping the others location in check by "seeing" their auras. He took Bron by the arm and pulled him out of his chair.
" I'm fine mate. But...it everyone else okay?" he called out to the others.

Dark spaced of, as soon as Lord Cutlery spoke, he couldn't help but think of seeing what he'd be eating as soon as he left, A wonderful 5 star meal of Smashed taters, Fried Steak, and his favorite part the gourmet Salad. Darks mouth watered at the thoughts of his super greens, one could say Dark was a vegan, but Meat was taken as a sort of dessert, a sweet treat he doesn't eat often. And he only does it privately since he doesn't want to offend Shade. Dark dug into his Taters and Salad faster than you can say Stop that's impolite. Shade saw next to Darks plate a wonderful meal of Roasted Nuts, like Dark, one could say Shade was a vegan, preferring Nuts, Vegetables, and Fruit. Shade ate up half of the Nuts before stopping. Shade looked over to Dark because just as he was about to dig into his "dessert" The wind blew out the candles and the lights turned off. Complete darkness and silence. He heard someone call out "I'm fine mate. But...it everyone else okay?" Dark responded "I'm good, hey Aerona! You have a Volcorona right? Could you send it out to light the candles?"

Pollen-Puff

The owner of the mansion seemed polite and Cain inwardly sighed in relief. Maybe this wasn't a serial killer mansion. The dinner looked exquisite! Willow gazed at the salad expectantly. He knew it wasn't too polite to share a specially-cooked meal with someone else, but it appeared that nothing had been brought for the Blissey, so he gave the salad fork, napkin, and bowl to her and worked on the steak and potatoes. Halfway through his meal, the lights went out. The sudden slamming of the exits made him jerk back in a jolt of surprise falling over. Then he heard a frightening giggle. "This definitely isn't normal. Hey, Willow, can you use the Light Screen panel trick we've been practicing?" The Blissey used Light Screen, causing a faintly glowing, transparent wall to appear. Waving her hand, she divided the wall into six smaller squares, which assembled a small cube. It gave off a faint light, just enough for Cain to make out everyone else.

Listening to Lord Knives talk Aerona enjoyed the food and drink that was offered, she was more hungry than she thought, but still ate with restraint and elegance. Aerona didn't really question as to why their host was leaving, she knew better than to question, she herself has dome similar things in the past. She simply continued eating as the candles blew out, not really phasing her like it did some of the others, the laughter and giggles were not surprising, probably some ghost Pokemon around, not uncommon especially in an older mansion.

When the lights had suddenly gone out, Aerona flinched slightly at the suddenness of it. Hearing Dark telling her to use Tempris to light the candles Aerona sighed and snapped her fingers, "Light em' up girl." Tempri's six wings glowed brightly with embers providing more light already than the Light Screen. She shot out the embers with precision and control at the candles at the table and a few on the chandeliers above the dinner table. Aerona continued eating after the candles were lit. "This is some good food." she commented cutting another piece of steak and popping it into her mouth.

The candles were blown out again as the giggle was heard once more. Then the plates began to levitate and began being tossed all over the place. The glasses shattered and the chandelier began to swing violently. It was when the table started shaking that the power came back on and the door swung open, Black entering with and upset look. "Nana quit this right now!" He yelled.
A Kirlia appeared in the middle of the table, giggling. She stuck her tongue out and disappeared.
"I am terribly sorry." Black said. "She gets wild with strangers and so many of you probably got her really active. We will get this cleaned for you and serve dinner again, could I ask you all wait in the hallway?" He opened the door and waited for everyone to step outside before closing them.

=Nightshade=

Keres ignored the others' calls of "Are you okay?" and "Can we git some lite up in her?" Of course, that wasn't exactly what they said, but same difference, right? She blinked her eyes owlishly in the sudden light, then closed them again with an eye-roll as the candles were blown out... again. She sensed the vibrations of several large impacts, sounds of shattering glass, and then tiny vibrations as each individual shard contacted the ground.

When the lights came on to reveal a Kirlia playing tricks on them, Keres shook her head in exasperation and pulled her boots back on. "Fine, whatever," she muttered, trailing off at the end. She walked out of the room, Scorpio close at her side, and leaned against a wall in the hallway, arms crossed and expression bored.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"W-w-wha-huh?" Bron stammered out when the Kirila appeared, then sighed in relief. It was only a prank. For once he wasn't bringing life-threatening danger wherever he goes. Luke, though, looked much less amused. His hands(paws?) were gripping the air, as if practicing for something....oh.
Bron held Luke by the shoulders and laughed nervously, pushing him along. "Okay, sure. It's fine, no hard feeling. Pokemon can get really rowdy sometimes, I know." as he spoke, he quickly made his way to the door and pushed Luke through, giving a wave to Black before leaving himself.
He sighed once he was through. "Maybe they should have told us about a prankster Kirila hanging out in this mansion. Seems like something important. Wonder why Monsieur Knives forgot to mention her."

"oh my god, I'm trying to have a nice dinner, this is not what I came for!" Dark yelled as he stomped out of the dinner room. He went back to his room and sat down for a bit "This house is honestly wasting my god damn time." Dark freshened up a bit, and just sat around. "Krow!" Shade yelled as he knocked over a painting. "Dude this stuffs expensive, don't do that." Dark hung up the painting again, however failing to notice the piece of paper that fell off. Dark went back into the hallway and waited. However Shade picked up the piece of paper, and not knowing how to read just set it on Darks bed.

Annoyed that her dinner was just ruined, Aerona stood up and calmed Tempris down, she was in the start up process of Flamethrower. "Woah there big girl, calm down, just a little Fairy having some fun, come on, they'll serve more food. No need to burn the house down, you gotta behave now, we're not in the pits right now." She pat the white fur of the Volcarona.

The two of them left the dining hall with the others, "Calm down, they're going to serve more food... I don't mind, was great food." Aerona nonchalantly said inspecting the painting that Krow knock off. "I think the painting is a bit crooked Dark." she pointed at it with a faint smile.

"I do apologize but it will not happen again, now, please enjoy your dinner." Black said as he opened the doors to the dinner and presented the dinning room once again looking nice and fancy but it seemed brighter this time. The food was now dessert, it was caramel flan, there was ice cream, vanilla, with the option to add chocolate syrup or caramel. However, in the sit of Lord Knives, was the Kirlia from before, dipping a chocolate chip cookie into her ice cream cup and eating it with a delighted expression on her face. She seemed to be unaware of the others. "Enjoy your dessert and after everyone is finished, we can start a tour of the mansion for you all."