• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
This Roleplay is about my OC moving from Johto to Hoenn to have a pokémon adventure. He will meet freinds that might stay with him his entire journey, or just for a while.

Requirments for bio:

Name
Starter Pokémon
Starter Region
Hometown
Picture (optional. if not, describe what you look like.)
Reason for being in Hoenn

That is just about it. (BTW, this is my first rp.)

Here is my OC's bio.

Name: Noah Marythorne
Sex: Male
Starter: Eevee
Starter Region: Johto
Hometown: Cherrygrove City
Picture: Ethan (from HG/SS) but with brown hair
Noah moved to Hoenn to beat all the gym leaders and become a pokémon master.

Noah woke up like it was a normal day. He got up out of bed and put his clothes on. He was going downstairs when he remembered. OH NO! He was going to miss his flight. He ran up to his room to start packing. He packed everything he thought he needed. He went downstairs and said bye to his mom. "My little boy is all grown up," she sighed. He was out the door in exactly 2.3 minutes. He ran through the city to get to the airport. It was one minute until the flight stopped boarding. He ran and ran, but he didn't think he could make it. WHAM!!! "Hey! What was that for!" he cried.

Attachments

• Ethan.png
    Ethan.png
    70 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
GYIqjK
Name: Kiri Kelain
Sex: Male
Starter Pokemon: Pichu
Starter Region: Sinnoh
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Appearance: Kiri has pure black and spiky hair, covered up by his signature black PokeHat since he's somewhat self conscious about it. He has an attire which would consist of a blue jacket and pants

Kiri lost in the Sinnoh Leauge, coming in the top 8 with his previous Pokemon including his Pichu, his mother then offered him a ticket to Hoenn since her work as a professor provided her with an acquientence with the regional professor so Kiri traveled to Hoenn to win the Pokemon Leauge and eventually become the very best trainer in the world
--------
Kiri ran to the tip of the ship, which was embarking to Hoenn, he could see the docks over the horizon and shaked in excitement "I can't wait! I'm here Hoenn!" Kiri said as he extended his arms in excitement as Pichu chirped "Pichu Pichu!" On his shoulder clearly excited

Last edited:
Name:Bryce Wilson
Gender/Sex:Male
Starter Pokemon:Bulbasaur
Starter Region:Johto
Hometown:Violet City
Appearance:
380588_Bryce_battle_sprite.png
just add glasses
Backstory:Bryce lived in Violet Johto moved to Kalos... traveled became champion moved his title back to Diantha and left and said "onwards to Hoenn!"
also its really funny how we both have OCs with Ethan looks

Last edited by a moderator: