• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack had turned around to see that bolt was having the time of his life with some new friends he made, therefore he turned back around towards the machine to get Daisy and his assessment for today and was bit surprised on what it was.

"Hey Daisy apparently our first assignment isn't types and disadvantages it seems to be a 1-1 battle practice, I guess it was an error in the system or something, how about that first day of school is going to be a blast don't you agree." Jack had started laughing.

Luna made a sad Dratini noise. She didn't mean to scare the Itonidon! She then slid off of Daisy's arm while she was distracted. She slowly slithered to Zilo and said "Tini!" (Hello!).

Daisy looked at Jack. "Yes, it will! Who should I use? Not Luna, that's for sure, she'll wimp out at ask to be brought back. She's such a scaredy dragon! I know who I'll use! Thanks again, Jack!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack was a bit embarrassed by the sudden thanks. "Well I didn't do anything special, I just read what's on the paper from the machine and also I can't wait to know who I'm fighting and I know who I'm going to pick isn't that right bolt." Jack had just turned towards bolts who was exchanging electricity with each other, but when he heard his name being called he ran back towards his trainer and barked out his name proudly. "trike!" (Right!)

Last edited:
"W- wa... a... aa... wahhhh! S- sn... sna... ake! H- h... he... he... elp!" Zilo cried, before he clung onto his trainer's body!

"Yikes! Calm down! What seems to be the matter?" Ling insisted, before she noticed the little robot shielding his face with his twitchy hands.

"Oh great, that was probably a bit much wasn't it?" The girl thought, before she noticed a somewhat bigger cloud of steam being forcibly expelled from the Itonidon's tail.

"Tell me what's going on. You don't look or sound okay. We can go out of the room if you would like," Ling softly stated to Zilo, before she noticed him silently sobbing on her lap. The young machine shuddered uncontrollably, while a bit more steam emanated from his squeegee tail. The holographic screen was slowly projected from the little Pokémon. The disrupted screen emitted a large wave of static, as it read:

ER RO R: T ens i tt y le v l exc ed n c ri t l thre ho d .. ....... .. ..
Dri ve fail u re imm in nt .. ..... .

A s l Lo a i n ..... g..... .... ..

t S asu : An ... ly z ng ... e
Pr sre u : 2 02 .. 8 a k P
P w or: 9% 4
T ne i t s: y 12 7%
La o d : 1 . 84 g | k 5 k0 g

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Hmm....the assignment sheet says we can choose our own opponents, and that there are four trainers so that means everyone has a partner so that's me, Daisy, some guy named Jacob, and JC, hey Daisy would you like to be my opponent?" Jake walked over towards daisy as he handed her the assignments paper

She seemed to hear her name on the assignment sheet before she stood up walking over to the group. "Did I hear my name be called?" She asked as her brother Shadow stood up as well standing next to her remaining silent for the moment. Blue looked to her trainer as she walked back to her once they finished playing with the Electrike as Sparkx followed. Blue sat down next to JC while Sparkx sat on the other side next to Shadow.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack had turned around towards the individual he expected to be JC. "Yeah apparently our assignment for today is to have a 1-1 Pokemon battle practice, and it also says the machine will grade us by analyzing how good we do in the battle, and finally it says that there are four of us trainers but with the list here of names, I only see three of us present I wonder where the last guy Jacob is because if he doesn't show up one of us won't have a partner unless either Daisy or I will face you, will that be fine with you?" Jack said as he turned his attention towards the new girl seeing if she was fine with this situation.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Nova
Sexuality: Straight
Course: Trainer
Appearance: Nova wears a cyan blue shirt with bubbles on the back of it. She also wears blue jean shorts that go down to the knee. A pink jacket is tied around her waist as well but she does wear an mountain-shaped earring. She also wears white sneakers and cyan blue socks.
Personality: Nova enjoys Pokemon Battling but does limit herself of it. She doesn't like to show off her Pokemon that often because she has Espeon out of the Pokeball almost all the time. Nova also loves meeting new people and tries making friends to wherever she goes.
Pokemon: Espeon (Female), Lycanroc (Midday Male), Weavile (Female)

RP starter:

Nova had ran to the school, an Espeon trailing behind her. "No, no, no! I hope I'm not late! I know I registered at a different time but still." She mumbled to herself as she continued to run towards the school. Once she arrived, she panted quietly and went to where her class was. I know I'm late by now but....I guess I have to learn from my mistake on that one. She thought. The Espeon nudged Nova's leg as they walked towards the classroom. The trainer flinched when she saw that a few other students were already here. "Yep...let's get started." She muttered.

Luna became scared when she frightened the other Pokemon, so she began to cry. Daisy was about to answer Jack, but then turned her attention to her crying Dratini. She rushed over to Luna and said, "What's wrong girl?" The serphent-like dragon sniffed and pointed her tail at Zilo, making more Dratini noises. Daisy nodded, understanding her dragon like most Dragon-type trainers do. "Aww, he thinks you're a snake! You cute little dragon, you!" she picked up Luna. "Come on, leave him alone. He's scared of a harmless baby dragon, that's you, Luna."

SaiyanDakon

Nova watched the girl comfort her Dratini and tried to hide her giggle by covering her mouth. Her shoulders jumped, however, even if she was making no sound. The Espeon sat down and pawed at her ear then at her nose. "Alright....guess I'm carrying you then." Nova muttered then she knelt down and gently grabbed the Espeon and picked her up before walking over to Daisy.

"Alright, I guess I'd better fix him before he causes some trouble. I can't have this happen like last time, so just stay still for me bud," Ling thought, before she firmly pressed on the sides of Zilo's head for a good half minute. The Itonidon quickly flopped onto the girl's lap after the command prompt was received from his data drive.

"Okay, let's see what's going on there," Ling whispered to herself, before she softly placed her right hand on the holographic screen for a brief moment. The cyan screen read:

Er ror: Po ten t i alb ug det ec t ed. ..
Scan i ng mem o ry dri ve...
Exe cut in g fi le qui ck _ fix . hf x.. .
Hotfix applied successfully.

Handprint detected...
Accessing handprint...
Passci activated...
User: Linglo01
Pass: ************
Access authorized...

Warning: Internal damage detected!
Asselo loading...

Head - Damaged
Tension overload
Overheating

Torso - Damaged
Tension overload

Tail - Damaged
Tension overload
Overheating
Critical buildup

Activate steam ventilation?
> Yes
> No

Steam ventilation activating in 3...

"Okay, well... at least it's not loud or anything, otherwise this could not just be bad for him. I'll probably need to let him rest for a bit to get him back together," Ling added in her thoughts, before she slowly patted Zilo's head, which felt noticeably hotter to the touch.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack turned his head at the entrance of the classroom and saw that a new student arrived a bit late, hopefully she was a trainer just like Daisy and him. "Hey you new girl the one that just enter the classroom are you a trainer we need a fourth for our assessment today it's a 1 v 1 battle practice." Jack ask as he was hoping that she would say she was a trainer, otherwise one of us could probably fail on our first day of school.

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah. I am a trainer. If I wasn't, why wouldn't I be holding my Espeon?" Nova asked Jack. The Psychic Type raised a paw up in greeting. "Oh...I'm Nova, by the way."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack had then pointed behind him with the multiple people having their Pokemon out right next to them. "Of course, how could I get confused with you from other students."Jack said sarcastically. "actually this might be a little fun okay how about this, since you're the last one to get to class we'll cut you some slack, you'llget to pick your first appointment so just pick out the three of us, Daisy, me, and JC, so which one of us will you pick?". Jack said as he got between Daisy and JC.

JC remained silent as Blue sat beside. "I'm fine with showing my battle skills but let me warn you they are very hard to read" she said crossing her arms against her chest. Shadow had walked over as well next to his sister as Sparkx his Jolteon sat beside him. "Don't forget about me, I am part of this class all well" Shadow said. "I'm Shadow if you didn't know and this is Sparkx the Jolteon, she is also my partner"he added before looking at the girl named Nova with the Espeon.-

SaiyanDakon

Nova looked at the three trainers and looked at her Espeon. "It's quite a tough decision, honestly, but.....I think I'll go with partnering with Daisy." She said. Her Espeon nodded, seeming to agree.

Daisy grinned. "Be warned, my style can be very hard to get through if you don't know how to handle it!" Luna nodded to her trainer's statement, then looked back at the broken robotic Pokemon.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack had then playfully punch the Daisy in the shoulder. "Keep the trash talk to a minimum until you win okay daisy, which one of you two wants to face me and my top dawg." Jack said as he turned towards the two siblings. "Oh I just realized something, is there anyone else who wants to join us because if I face one of he's two the other one will have to have a partner to practice against." Jack ask looking towards the other students in their seats.

"I wasn't trash talking!" Daisy announced, "I was merely stating a fact. Not even my friends knew who to get past the onslaught." Luna then glared at Daisy. She was giving to much of her battle style away. Maybe the others would brush off the slip. She doubted it though, it was a very obvious slip-up.

SaiyanDakon

"I think....I'll be able to handle your battling style. My brother had a couple of Dragon Types as well as you but last I saw them, they were fully evolved..." Nova said to Daisy as she smiled.

The siblings looked at him. "My brother and I don't seem to mind who you can choose to join you but if you want I am excellent with strategic skills. I can spar with you on that and give you advise points. My brother can help you as well if you want" she added but Shadow placed his hands on her shoulder. "No No sis, your really good at what you do so um Jack was it? If you really want to know what battling is all about with good thinking my sister here is the perfect girl to choose" he interrupted her. JC just punched her brother's shoulder. "Don't interrupt me!" she reminded him. "But fine, I'll join you Jack as a sparring partner if you will have me because my partner Blue here is a great sparring partner" she just gave a smile under her mask as Shadow watched her chuckling.

"Honestly, I don't know about battling right now. Zilo's not looking as great after I had to shut him down for a little to stop him from doing something a bit destructive he did last time. Plus, I'm pretty sure that I might need to probably take him to someone that knows more about dealing with little robots or maybe just the girl in the pink hair," Ling stated, before she noticed the Itonidon slightly squirming on her lap.

"U... ur... ur... gh... u- uh... uhh... u- um... u- u- umm... u- uh... uhh," The little robot groaned, before his body went through with the rest of the unaccustomed rebooting process.

"Zilo, look at me. Are you okay right now?" Ling politely asked the little Pokémon, after his retinal receptors slowly blinked.

"U- u- uh... uhh... a- a- a... l- li- li- lit... t- t- tl- tle," Zilo mumbled with his weakened, mechanical tone. He slowly poked the far end of his squeegee tail, which felt even hotter than usual.

"I think you're going to probably need some rest or something. You sound like you're worn out already," Ling replied, as she gently stroked the young robot's head for a brief moment.

Shadow had taken interest in the robot-like Pokemon before approaching it. "Mind if I make quick adjustments to help him feel better?"he asked her as he knew a lot about mechanics from his father way back as he just gave a gentle smile to her pulling out a tool kit and placed it on the desk. JC just smiled watching her brother trying to help the poor robot Pokemon.

A holographic screen quickly projected from the robotic Pokémon after he was unable to clearly express any vocal messages to the others. The cyan screen read:

Asselo Loading...
Pressure: 178.90 kPa
Power: 92%
Tensity: 91%
Load: 1.84 kg | 50 kg

Notescrib loading...
Opening new file...
Converting binary into text...
Loading file...

What are you going to do? I can't just be changed like a pair of batteries. I really do feel like a big baby... thanks a lot blue croc...

"Well, what do you mean by adjustments? Are you needing to get inside him or something?" Ling promptly responded, before she noticed the Itonidon turning away from the other girl. The holographic screen faded several seconds later.

Shadow looked to the robot before he shook his head as he saw the screen. "He might be overheating if he is acting this way, if I'm right it would be best to shut him down for a while until he has cooled down completely, I'm not going to force him open if he doesn't want me too but I'm just saying it's just a guess since I know a bit about mechanics" Shadow added as he sighed watching the robot.

"N- n- n- no! I- I- I'm f- f- fi- fi- i- in- ine! N- n- n- no... s- sl- sle... e- e- ee... eep, n- n- no... o... o- ow!" Zilo protested, before he wildly flailed his legs for a few seconds!

"He's probably going through that thing again, and he's like a bit crank- ow!" Ling stated, before she felt a slight, sudden area of force on her legs!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Jack has started laughing while swiping a small tear from his face. "Ahahaha....thanks for the offer but I know plenty about battling, I'm just trying to work on something else from this school, but for now let's just head towards the school battlegrounds, come on bolt and we'll meet you there JC." Jack said as she walked out of the classroom with his hands behind his head and while bolt glared and growled at blue for a split second then ran off towards Jack.

Last edited:
(OOC: New teacher character below.)

Name: Her name is Alica Coret.
Sexuality: She is as straight as a perfect, powerful baseball throw.
Course: She is teaching on the researcher section. (Specifically Pokémon history and the relations between Pokémon and other Pokémon.)
Appearance: Alica stands at the height of 5'4" or about roughly 163 centimeters. She has fair skin, brown eyes and braided black hair in the style of a side bun. She wears a one piece, sleeveless gray skater dress and black converse shoes each having a single pearl near the toe cap. She wears a tan, continental rucksack that holds some items of necessity, personal articles and other miscellaneous items for herself and her Pokémon.
Personality: Alica is active and outgoing. She loves to explore new places while looking for favors that would improve upon her work experience and record. Although she may be stern from others from time to time, she usually is serious to assert her leadership and to make sure that everyone puts their foot forward. She doesn't always back out like a typical girl in a horror movie would, and will often do what it takes to ensure victory for the next battle to come, even if it costs her some precious items.
Pokémon: She currently has a Cyndaquil N⁰ and a Gible. (Information on the fan made Pokémon is below, though information on the other Pokémon may be privately revealed upon request.)
Name: His name is Colin.
Species: Cyndaquil N⁰ / Neutron Mouse Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look a bit young even for his age.
Native Region: This field is currently unknown.
Type: [type]Fire[/type] [type]Psychic[/type]
Primary Moves: Bashing Blow, Particle Breath, Neutrino Blast, Graviton Slam.
Ability: Fission (Damage is halved for each consecutive attack the Pokémon takes in a turn, up to a maximum of three stacks.)
Appearance: The body of Cyndaquil N⁰ is primarily a shade of snowy white, with the flames on his back now being a pale powder blue. His underside is now a light shading of ivory white, with the four spots on his back now in the modest shade of baby blue. The single claw on each foot is now a light shade of daisy white, though he still seems to lack any claws on his small arms though. Due to the somewhat higher temperatures of his body, he wears a sky blue, cooling scarf around his neck. Additionally, he sports on a pair of wise glasses to combat his myopia, though this may lower his style points if he is with the cool kids.
Personality: Colin tends to have a modest outlook towards others, though he still has anger issues when it comes to dealing with bullies and most forms of received harassment. He tends to express himself through telepathy while sometimes his anger through the use of his moves. It may difficult for him to reason with others due to his voice sounding like an infant's from what his trainer described it to be. He also has a tendency to fall asleep more than a typical person would. This is due to his somewhat dense body requiring more energy to properly maintain throughout the day.
Fan Made Variant Creator: Me
Other: He is usually seen carrying around a small substitute doll that is around almost two-thirds the size of his body. He is often simply referred to as Cyndaquil in the RPs he has been in.
Poké Browser Entry A: "There are many theories as to how Cyndaquil N⁰ was created, though no one truly knew how it was born. Some theorize it was made from a collapsed Typhlosion in the midst of a great battle, while others hypothesize it was created from an exploding star far in another galaxy."
Poké Browser Entry B: "It is often seen sleeping in dark, warm areas when at rest. The searing, blue flames on its back often erupt if it is disturbed, and are hot enough to melt titanium with ease."
Vulnerable vs: N/A - 4x Damage
Weak vs: Dark, Ghost, Ground, Rock, Water - 2x Damage
Resistant vs: Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Steel - 0.5x Damage
Resilient vs: N/A - 0.25x Damage
Immune vs: N/A - 0x Damage
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Condition: Tough
Category: Physical
Power: 30
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user strikes the target with a quick blow, which may cause the target to flinch, interrupting the target's action and not allowing the target to execute any moves if the target has not acted yet.
Effects: Has a 25% chance of inflicting flinch on the target, provided the target has not been flinched the prior or current turn.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Condition: Cute
Category: Special
Power: 60
Power Points: 15
Target: All allies and enemies in range, including self
Range: 5 Meters
Description: The user unleashes an incredible blast of subatomic particles at the target. The particles damages enemies, but heals allies proportional to the damage the move would of dealt. Additionally, it may inflict a random debuff on enemies and/or lifting the effects of a random debuff on allies.
Effects: Has a 30% chance of inflicting a random status condition or removing a random debuff on the target, whether it is an ally or an enemy.
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Power: 20 x 7
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 5
Target: All enemies in range, random targeting pattern
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user unleashes a powerful salvo of various, searing particles of light at the target, utilizing a combination of subatomic force and gravity. The target may be inflicted with burn and/or parch status condition. The negative status conditions wear off in three turn cycles or if the afflicted target is switched out.
Effects: Has a 25% chance of inflicting burn (Target has lower attack stat, HP drains 1/16 every turn), or parch (Target has 200% Fire-based damage vulnerability) every time the move hits.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Condition: Clever
Power: 90
Power Points: 15
Target: Single Enemy
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The target is hit with a violent quantum of gravitational energy. Critical hits land more easily.
Effects: No secondary effects on the target.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:
"I'll probably just stay here... unless if you want me to come too I guess," Ling said, before she kept the Itonidon still on her lap. Zilo slowly nodded at the girl, before he slightly adjusted the pressure in his internal tank for a brief moment.

"Would you please shut up?! For the last time, I'm not two years old!" A neutron mouse Pokémon shouted through telepathy.

"Says the little baby that's throwing a huge fit! Oh wah wah! The calendar in her room literally says that you're now two today! I should get you something today that's really for your age!" A Gible retorted, as his booming voice surged through the hallways!

"You better quit it, or else I'm skipping up from just telling her!" The blue mouse shouted in a psychic thought!

"Aww wah wah! Do you want your bottle? Do you like to be sleeping on the girl's lap? Do you want a little changey change?" The Gible playfully taunted at the Cyndaquil. A cyan, cosmic aura started to surround the neutron mouse soon after. Suddenly, searing powder blue flames violently erupted from his back! A harsh, hollering screech filled with utmost rage came from the little mouse!

"Alright, alright... what is going on between you tw- Eeeekkkk!" Alica sternly called after she heard the Pokémon likely having several, incomprehensible fits with each other. She squealed and ducked away from a dense, baby blue beam of cosmic radiation that zoomed towards the Gible! A heavy thud and a harsh discharge of electromagnetic radiation followed a fraction of a second after the beam's swift, heavy impact!

Name: Makura Ashino
Appearance: He has dark brown skin, crimson-colored eyes, average black hair that's down. He usually wears a blue shirt, with a black collared jacket, with a neckerchief.
Personality: He's quiet, independent, and quite anitsocial. Makura is a kind individual who would anything for his friends no matter what the cost. He can be lazy from time to time, doesn't like to be disrespected. When he's out on the battlefield with Eon, he shows no mercy to anyone going against him. His hobby is pretty much playing video games.
Pokemon: Eevee M(Eon), Togekiss F(Icarus), Gardevoir F(Lily)
RP starter: After coming to school late, he decides to find out what he can do. Eon, on Makura's shoulder, nuzzled his cheeks as if he's telling him not to be so nervous.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Name: Dylan
Appearance: blue eyes, blonde hair, wears a red unzipped hoodie and a white T-shirt underneath, also has red and blue running shoes
Personality: Learn in RP
Pokemon: Riolu (male)
RP starter: Dylan walked through the hall, trying to find his class, while riolu walked by his side.

Name: Noah
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Slightly tall male begin 5'4, light Tanned skin Color, had a scar across his eyebrow, dark brown eyes, has small scars on his legs and arms from him begin reckless, and Dark brown hair
Clothing: Usually wears light blue shorts, and light or dark blue shirt always has a backpack on him, sometimes wears a hat, and Black tennis shoes
Personality: Will be described in the rp(If thats fine)
Pokemon: Litwick(male) Ralts(Female)
Rp starter(Before I reply, could someone catch mw up please?)

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Name: Anika Hale
Course: Coordinator
Appearance: Anika has short, layered blonde hair that she wears a plaid cloth headband in. Her skin is fair, and she has freckles on her nose and cheekbones with ice blue eyes. Anika usually wears a strapless plain light red dress that goes down to her knees that has buttons down to her waist and small frills at the bottom. She wears white flats that tie around her ankles. Standing at 5’7, she isn’t that short for her age, and her build is pretty feminine.
Personality: Anika is usually the one to help out. She loves Pokemon and is an intelligent A student, though she kind of brags about it and can be rude to you at first when you meet her. Anika has a good sense of humor but is serious most of the time.
Pokemon: Togekiss (Angel), Flareon (Ember), Alolan Raichu (Psyche)

Name: Alena Hale
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Like her twin sister, Alena has blonde hair, freckles, blue eyes, and light skin. Alena grew her hair out long to her waist and usually wears it up in a ponytail. Alena usually wears a stylish baby blue denim jacket with patches on the sleeves, a white-and yellow striped shirt tucked into her denim skirt with has matching patterns to her denim jacket. Alena wears red converse and striped socks.
Personality: Unlike her sister, Alena is friends with anybody she meets and is extremely extroverted. She isn’t the best jokester like Anika, though. Alena is a little bit lazy and dislikes helping out unless she seriously needs to. Always caught up in the drama, Alena is your everyday gossip girl.
Pokemon: Gyarados (Isle), Breloom (Blue), Noibat (Aster)

RP starter:

Alena and Anika walked into the school, both of them kind of amazed at the interior. Alena looked at her Breloom and held his hand as they headed late to their class. “Catch you later, An!” She said as she jogged down the hall to her class, leaving Anika alone.

Anika shrugged, looking at Ember and walking silently to her classroom with her backpack slung on a single shoulder, looking at her schedule and trying to find the classroom she is supposed to be in. Anika knew that being tardy would be a bad start to her year and her usually perfect record, so she picked up her pace.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Rule breaking idiot removed. Unauthorized megas, legendaries and "Private training", indeed. >>

The rest of you - need I remind some of you that character bios and nothing but do not belong in the RP forums (that's what discussion threads are for) and the "RP starter" section should be at least one paragraph long (not one line) as any other RP post should be?

Be more mindful of this please.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Name: Nick de Lafayette
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Black Hair with a bit of Blue In the front, blue leather jacket with a black tank top under, black jeans, black boots
Personality: Kind, Cool, Doesn’t Like To Reveal His Sexuality
Pokemon: Poliwrath, Blastoise

Rp Starter:

Nick walked into the school. He was amazed by how big it was. He had no idea where his first class was. He saw a girl walking somewhere who he assumed knew the way to class so he followed her from behind.

FrostyTheBean

Previously Snowy_Boi
Name: Nathaniel Frost
Nickname: Nate or Frosty
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Black Hair, Red Shirt, Blue Jeans, Black Shoes
Personality: He knows a lot about Pokémon from his grandpa
Pokemon: Venusaur, Floatzel, Exploud
RP starter:

Nathaniel entered the school. He was late which he hated he saw a kid with black hair with a streak of blue a little bit ahead of him. He walked up to the kid in the blue leather jacket and said “Um, hey, do you know the way to our first class? By the way I’m Nathaniel Frost.” He then put his hand out.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Someone walked up to Nick. Who’s name was Nathaniel Frost. “Hey, I’m Lafayette. And no I don’t know the way to class, that’s why I’m following this person who seems like they know the way.” He pointed to the girl ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.