• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
She took eye of the drawing of her and Jake, and responded with a silent nod. "Mhm." She said as she took the princess costume sheet, writing a name on it with a sharp pencil. "Oh, we got some ideas for villager costumes." She said with a smile, running off back to Noibat. She handed the Noibat the costume sheet and discussed the village sheets, and the two immediately got to work. They snipped, they cut, and colored. Destiny's eyes focused on the costumes greatly, she actually looked serious for once.

"Okay then that saves me work." Jake starts to draw the sleeping beauty scene where she wakes up. "Nah maybe I should draw something else". Jake says as he throws the paper and it lands near Destiny. Jake draws him and Destiny but creepy looking.

Destiny was too focused in her work to notice the crumbled paper, her hat flattening. She fixed her hat, she furrowed her eyebrows. She couldn't get the right color she wanted, and she wasn't satisfied with the design of one of the villager's costumes. Along with the Noibat, the two quietly, but loudly at the same time complain about it as they keep working.

Jake starts to paint one card board sword silver and the other gold. "There now I have to let them dry then the sword will be done." Jake says. Jake walks to Destiny and the Noibat. What color are you trying to get?

"O-Oh! No need." She said, looking at her dye. She pours the dye into a bucket, folding up some NORMAL clothes and dropping them into the large bucket. The Noibat has the same way of doing this, they had 2 separate buckets. "Thanks, though."

"Ok just checking because you looked frustrated." Jake says. "Hey look at this drawing I made of us but creepy looking." Jake says smiling at Destiny while handing her the paper to look at. "Its good right?"

"Ooh, yea!" She smiled, she observed the details. "Kind of reminds me of Tim Burton." She says with a quiet smile, then saying "It's pretty fitting, actually." She swept her tail across the ground, taking out the costume fabric.

"I guess you could say that." Jake says. "Well im going to go check on the swords then draw." Jake says as he runs to the swords and checks them. "Nice there dry." Jake then sits down and draws some pictures for the book he and Destiny are working on.

(Geez 2 days and 3 hours since the last reply I hope the RP will keep on continuing what am I saying of course it will at least I hope so)

After Jake drew a load of pictures for the book he leaves them in a pile leaving a note explaining why its there. "Well im going to go to my project I been working on. "Jake says to himself then walks to the back of the room to work on it. "I just hope it turns out planned as it should go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name : Nyx (Nix)
nickname : none
Species : Absol
Personality : Quiet, has panic attacks sometimes, has a deadly disease called Heaven's Eyes.
Family : Nya- Mother, Alpha- Father (Only child)
Future goal : To survive Heaven's Eyes disease
Enemies : none
Friends : none

Nyx woke up and pulled the oxygen mask off of his face. He had to wear one over night, in case he stopped breathing and didn't realize. He got up and checked the time on his clock. 6AM. He sighed and got out of his basket. His mother, Nya woke up and instantly came over to him. He stood still as she circled him silently, checking that he was still alive. This had become a routine since Nyx had been diagnosed. Nya wanted to see him as much as possible before he died. "I have school mother." He murmured gently. Nya backed up slightly and looked away, Nyx could hear the pain in her voice as she spoke "Yes, of course," tears filled her eyes, "I won't get in your way." Nyx nuzzled her and went over to his bowl to eat.

After a decent breakfast, he groomed himself thoroughly, grabbed his bag, said goodbye to his mother, and was about to leave when he stopped. He turned and ran back to Nya, and gave her one last hug. "I love you." He whispered. She nodded and he began the long walk to school.

When he arrived, he checked out the school. It was a decent building, and even had some great flower gardens. Nyx sighed, faked a smile, then nervously headed inside.

Jake got up and started to walks to his class hoping that he doesn't bump into someone again as he had a habit of doing that.

Name: Dominic
Nickname: Nugget
Species: Rotom
Personality: Loves to eat, wears glasses, usually quiet, kind of depressed, tries his best to stay awake.
Family:Mom(Wobbuffet), Dad(Rotom), Brother(Boba/Wynaut), Sister(Jr. W/Wynaut).
Future goal:N/A
Friends:none
Enemies:none

Dominic walks into class, kind of confused. He sits down and looks really nervous about something. Rumors have been going around about him, with some evil team. Dominic just really wants someone to believe him and believe in him. He turns into wash form and cleans his glasses. People start walking into class and he gets a bit scared. "Oh Arceus." He tries to mumble to himself but was a little too loud.

Name:Lillian
Nicknames:Lilly, Lila
Personality: Sweet, cute, creative, smart, stylish
Family:Leah(mother, Espeon) Dan (father, Umbreon) Emily (Twin sister, Sylveon) Alexa (younger sister, eevee)
Pokémon Species:Sylveon
Future Goal:To be an artist of all kinds. (Music, sculptures, paintings, sewing, etc.)
Friends: Emily, also her sister.
Enemies: None yet
She is a new student and doesn't know anyone yet at school except her sister.

Lillian walks into the classroom, a little nervous. She immediately tries to follow what the rest of the class is doing. She takes out her note book and starts taking notes. (And doodling a bit too.) The only person she knows is Emily. She decided to have a great day, and she set a goal to make at least 4 friends this week. She continues to take notes, but the class is slightly boring. The teacher kept rambling on about newtons 3 laws and other science stuff. Lillian couldn't wait for art class.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. Seeing as Dominugget/Decidueye Dominic/whatever was sockpuppetting, all their posts and the posts that interacted with them have been removed. Keep in mind that according to our RP forum rules, posts in the RP forum must be third person, PAST tense, and at least a paragraph long, so all these present tense one-liners have got to stop right now, or this thread will be shut down entirely. Please read the rules before posting anything else.

"I guess you could say that." Jake says. "Well im going to go check on the swords then draw." Jake says as he runs to the swords and checks them. "Nice there dry." Jake then sits down and draws some pictures for the book he and Destiny are working on.

(Geez 2 days and 3 hours since the last reply I hope the RP will keep on continuing what am I saying of course it will at least I hope so)

After Jake drew a load of pictures for the book he leaves them in a pile leaving a note explaining why its there. "Well im going to go to my project I been working on. "Jake says to himself then walks to the back of the room to work on it. "I just hope it turns out planned as it should go."
Destiny nods. A few minutes later, it was time for lunch. She sighed, getting onto her paws and walking out of the room.

As Jake walked to lunch he wondered where Destiny was during science and art class. He felt a bit worried but the feeling kinda just shook off of him. Jake grabbed his lunch and sat down at a table while eating he drew some."I wonder if Destiny got caught up in the drama club that she didn't go to class."Jake says as he takes a bite of his sandwich.

Lillian sat down next to Emily. She knew making friends would be hard, but she didn't think it would be super hard. She and Emily talked. Lillian couldn't believe it! Emily already had 3 friends! Lillian sighed. School was going to be hard. Lillian stayed positive though. She knew that she would eventually have tons of friends. As she ate lunch she drew a picture. It was a butterfree, dancing in a field of flowers. She remembered her goal, and decided to try to talk to someone later.

Flying_fish63

Previously I'mAnEevee63
Name: silver
Personality: pretty chill, a bit vein, generally curious, a bit nosey, loves to draw and doodle. Isn't very happy about his evolution for it is probably the most feminine of the eight.
Family: mother, Ivy (leafeon); big sister, Jen (espeon); little sister, Katie (eevee); father, spark (jolteon)
pokemon species: sylveon,
future goal: to be an artist.
New student
opening a small business for custom drawings. 25¢ a drawing.
------------RP-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silver stepped into the lunch room and said "ah, lunch. My favorite of all classes! And my time to shine!" The sylveon sat down at a table and set up a binder that had a paper that said *custom drawings for sale! 25¢!* ."At my old school, they sold like hot cakes." he thought, "Especially at the end of the year. Even the cool kids would buy one every once in a while! How hard could it be to do it again? I mean, these people don't exactly seem like the toughest crowd and, when it comes to pencil and paper, I think I just might be the best artist in the school already." He relaxed in his seat as he waited for his first paying costumer.

Silver then looked around the room as the other students went about their business "though I might have some competition. Hmm... I can draw a much better butterfree than that. and I think that other sylveon bit off more than she can chew if she thinks she can master EVERY art." He rolled his eyes. "Well would you look at that! Another one. Hmm... Seems like a love picture. I guess everyone wants to be an artist these days. I bet I could re-draw that picture much better. Ugh...Millennials. I just wish they would leave it to the professionals."

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Assorted double-posts, unapproved references to mega evolutions, one-liners, resent tense posts and other shenanigans have been removed. Kindly read the rules.

Name: Kamatayon Cebuano
Nickname: Kama or Tayon
Personality: Somewhat introverted, prefers to be alone, a bit quiet and shy.
Family: Mother: Summer Cebuano (Zangoose), Sister: Fury Cebuano (Zangoose)
Pokémon Species: Zangoose
Future Goal: To survive high school.

RP—————————————————————

Kamatayon stepped into the lunchroom with his sketchbook in paw and his bright blue bag slung around his shoulder. He let out a soft sigh upon entering, unsure of what to do or where to go. It was his first day, so it was no surprise that he’d be walking around aimlessly and standing around on the sidelines like a foreign exchange student who couldn’t speak English.

After a bit more of aimless walking, the white-with-black-markings zangoose sat down at an empty table and placed his sketchbook on it. Since he wasn’t all that hungry, Kama decided to just sit back and draw. Oh how unaware he was of the Sylveon he sat just a table away from... This could mean trouble for the oblivious Kamatayon...

Flying_fish63

Previously I'mAnEevee63
Silver had just finished a charizard as Kamatayon walked in. "I guess this was a good year to be new" he thought " there's a lot of us around. Huh. A zangoose. I should go say 'hi'. " silver smiled. " oh, but first, I'm gonna draw a zangoose. It's a simple color scheme so why not" he started drawing away until the bell rang

Since Kamatayon had a little bit of Art Block, he decided to look around for some inspiration. Soon enough, he saw a fellow artist! A sylveon! How cool! Kama didn’t see too many of those at his old school, so the first thing he did was go to say hi! He closed his sketchbook and walked over to the eeveelution as the bell rang. “Guess I’ll follow him for a bit...” He thought to himself while walking. Finally, he reached over and tapped the eeveelution on the shoulder. “Um... Hi!”

Flying_fish63

Previously I'mAnEevee63
Silver turned around, startled. " Huh?! Oh. Hi, " he said waiving one of his feelers because his paws were full with books and such. "I, um, saw you at lunch. New here?" Awkward. He couldn't really think of another way to start a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.