• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Who are these pencils designed for, anyways?" James murmured. "No-one I know can use these things...." James was kind of surprised that he didn't find the need to go hide in a corner. He was so shy, that even small talk made him nervous. James always seemed to be confident on the first day of school, maybe that was why. Being a Frogadier had it's perks, even though he hated his body sometimes. For one, he could always take some of his Frubbles and fidget with it. If James wasn't sick, it somehow acted more like clay, or putty, than bubbles. He fidgeted with a bit of frubbles while he waited for class.

"Man writing a horror book seems like the best thing everyone seems to love horror!" Jake says with excitement. "I wonder when class will start though" Jake notices James and walks to him. "Hey my name is Jake what's yours? "Jake asks.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
((When is class going to start??)
Sheesh, when is class going to even start... James suddenly noticed that a Dartrix came up to him. James nervously responded. "Hey. James. My name is James." James quickly focused on messing around with his Frubbles while not making the desk all sticky. One thing he hated though, he would lose his Frubbles when he evolved. Why did that have to be the case. His parents were both Greninja, so he knew what he would evolve into. And Greninjas had a stupid tongue scarf thing that was more gross than useful. He wished he would get to keep his Frubbles. James than looked up again. He realized that his mind had drifted off again....

(I don't know when class should start I guess someone could start it themselves if they want.)

"Nice meeting James." Jake says with a smile. "Hey mind if I draw you? "Jake asks. You see I love to draw and that Espeon over there loves to write so we both are making a book together cool right." "I think this school year will be awesome don't you think James? " "To be honest I feel like she can read my mind because everything I been thinking of happens its kind of weird if you ask me. Jake whispers to James.

A rather old looking Linoone stepped into the door, a grimace on his face.
“You lot! Quiet down!” He snapped, and most of the students scurried to their seats, promptly shutting up. Ceto drew her tail in closer to herself, a bit startled.
“This is your Evolution Education class, some students call it Evocation, but what’s it matter? Everyone sit down so I can actually teach.” He hissed.
Ceto flinched at his tone, hoping he was just in a mad mood today.

"Yes sir." Jake says looking worried that the teacher wasn't in a good mood. Jake gets in his seat and picks up his book about evolution and reads it. Jake looks at ceto with a worried look sort of saying this might a rough class.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uhhh.... that's a bit weird, but okay then." James then heard the teacher and sighed. He continued fidgeting with his Frubbles, but he looked at his teacher. Evocation... seriously? I know this already, we aren't first graders! Almost all of us here have already evolved once. He took out his book, and opened it. James put the bit of Frubbles that he was fidgeting with back into the mass of Frubbles on his neck,

"I know everything about evolution I mean I have a book about it" Jake looks at James and can think he is as confused as Jake. "Teacher we know everything about evolution I mean look at the class everyone evolved so why are we learning about evolution?" Jake asks.

“If it really bothers you that much, go to the school board and talk to them about the standards.” The Linoone hissed icily.
Ceto glanced around the room with a nervously confused expression.
“You! Vaporeon! What’re you looking around for? Pay attention!”
Ceto flinched and ducked her head, her fins going a deep purple as she stared at the ground, looking miserable.
Should’ve stayed home.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"W-well... c-can w-w-e at least start n-now?" James's first-day confidence had seem to have worn off. It didn't help that we was forced to be in a classroom everyday with this mean teacher. He started fidgeting again, it calmed him down. He didn't care that Frubbles made his desk sticky, or that he would get in trouble.

"Fine ill go to school boards then because we been knowing this. "Jake says. "Plus evocation is a dumb way to say it." Jake sees Ceto and decides to help her out and pulls her out of class. "You will thank me later find something to do for awhile. "Jake says has he walks to the school board.

Beep flinched at the Lineoone's tone, and calmly turned towards him. This guy's a good type to mess with. "You... you shouldn't do that." Beep whispered to the box. He didn't really have to talk to Kyle. Kyle knew his thoughts, but Beep just wanted to actually communicate. Also, he realized that the lineoone would be fun to mess with. See his limits. Test them. What he's like past them. I know you want to. I shouldn't... Are you sure? Not really... was their conversation. Just... be as casual as ca- Beep tried to think, but watched Jake pull that new incarnation of that Leafeon out of the room.

(Was not expecting that icy of a teacher. Signing off for today, see y'all tomorrow.)

The small Vaporeon yelped in surprise as he tugged her out of the room, the shouting of the teacher being cut off by the door closing behind them.
She looked puzzled, and honestly kind of terrified. She didn’t know where to go, but she couldn’t just walk back in the room. This would be a lot easier with someone else. She looked around worriedly, pacing by the door.

Jake looks back and sees ceto a bit worried. Jake walks back to ceto. "Your welcome to come with me to the school board if you want." "Also your welcome getting you out of that class was the least I could do. "Jake says in calm voice. "And before you ask no there nothing I need you to do for me I just couldn't let you get yelled at first days can be rough right?"

Destiny nods in agreement, her tail becoming even more lively. The gem on her head seemed to turn into a sun, as Destiny morphs a smile on her face. "Ooh, that sounds interesting." She chirped, before hearing Ceto's quietly. "Oh!" She said in surprise, thinking of what Ceto could possibly do. "Your good at writing, are you not?" She asked in question, "If you are, we can take turns writing chapters." She suggested, raising a paw. "Or.." She keeps rambling, getting lost from reality again. Gosh, she really needs to work on these things..

(i missed alot)
(can someone fill me in?

Jake looks through the window of the class door and sees Destiny.-Jakes head-I wonder if she really can read minds well never mind that now I got to go the school board to bad ill be by myself.-Jake turns to Ceto well if you need anything let me know I can help anyone. Jake says to Ceto and starts to walk to the school board.-Man this day is crazy.-

Destiny quickly packed her things to see people getting ready to go after she turned in her assignment, the sun on her jewel faded. She shoved through the people pushing to get outside, yelling sorry and excuse me on the way. She stumbled out of the crowd, running down the hall to the school board. With a SKRRRT she ended up at the school board, looking at the schedule and how much free time they had. She was hoping for lunch. She remembered she had drama club in a while, there was gonna be a play for the whole school... Oh boy, she should've practiced while she had the time. As two problems tugged at her at once, she randomly steps back as if someone was scaring her. She trips into a Frogadier, quickly yelling "Sorry, sorry!" She said as her weird behavior evaporated.

Jake notices Destiny. Oh hey Destiny what are you here for im here to tell them we all know about evolution and it should be canceled. Jake says.-Jakes head-I wonder if there are any good clubs to join.-Jake stares at Destiny and smile.

"O-Oh, right!" She quickly jumped, getting to her paws and went to stand next to Jake, looking at the board for other clubs to join. She was constantly not able to arrive at drama club, so maybe she could try something else. She caught Jake's smile and smiled back, before looking back at the board. "I was just seeing if there are any more clubs to join." She said, although not informing Jake that she was already in Drama Club.

"Nice im trying to find a club that would fit me good. "Jake says.-Jakes head-Well that would be the case after I tell the school board about evolution class-"Hey Destiny do you know a club that would fit me?"

"O-oh! Hmm.." She jumped in response, looking close at the Club Chart. "How abouttt.." She mutters, lifting her paw. Her stance softened, and she raised her head. "How about the Art Club?" She looked over to Jake, a expression looking for a reaction. "Since your so good at drawing, I think it'll fit you." She said with a smile, putting down her paw. "It would be good practice for the book too."

"Maybe.. I sort of walked out of class in a dramatic way wouldn't you say? Jake says. "I think I saved Ceto the trouble of the teacher I mean ill help anyone out so I don't plan on making enemy's. What club do you think you would fit in. Jake asks Destiny. -Jakes head-Me and Destiny should continue the book later today.-

"Well.. Im already in the Drama Club." She responded, when coming up with an idea- "Hey, you could join my club!" Destiny shouts with a smile. "You can talk to the leader, see what he says." She says with the same smile.

"Well I can be dramatic like early I just walked out dragging Ceto out of class that's pretty dramatic if you ask me".Jake says. "I guess I could join the drama club." -Jakes head-I feel so close to Destiny because we do everything together so far.- "Ok lets go to the drama club so I can hopefully join."

"Yess!" She said, an excited tone in her voice. She was happy one of her first friends were so alike her, but little did she know that this was just Jake's thought. "I hope [Club Leader Name] will let you in, you seem like a super good person." She said with a smile. "Also, a play is coming up. If your gonna join, you should come up with a role." She said in wonder.

Jake turned his head to the side when Destiny said "Yess" then he shrugs. Is there a theme to the play because that would help me think of a role.-Jakes head-I wonder if they will let me make some of the props because I could probably make this a very good play.-Ok Destiny lead the way.

"Ah, yes! Its a medieval. Kind of like those.. Disney Movies?" She said, then shrugged. She looked around the crowd around her, sweeping her tail onto the ground. She raised her ears at Jake's words, nodding and skipped through the hall with delight. Soon, the two appear in front of a music room, if you peered in through the windows it was a very large room. Fitting for a play. Taped on the doors, was a sloppy-written sign that said 'MAINTENANCE.' Despite this, Destiny opened the door without hesitation. Once you stepped in, you could see a Noibat flying around, preparing costumes. Along with a Garchomp, preparing props. There was also a Audino painting some scenery, who shall you go and find out more about? At the sight of Destiny, the group of Pokemon greeted her with a "EYYYY!" Destiny responded in the same thing.

"Whoa this so cool Destiny" Jake says.-Jakes head-Man this will be legendary working together with Destiny in a play!- "So Destiny where is the leader of the drama club?" Jake asks Destiny. I feel as I get closer and closer to Destiny. Jake mumbles.

"Mhm! Really fun and great people!" She jumped with a clap and a smile, she fidgeted in excitement. "It'll be great working with you in a play, I cant wait to see your skill!" She shouted, again bouncing in excitement. "Oh, Rebbeca? She's in the back." She pointed to a ominous looking door, It was seemingly out of nowhere. "If you want, I can go talk to her with you." Just looking at the door gave you shivers, shall you go in anyways?

Jake smiled at Destiny. "Sure ill go with you to talk to Rebecca."-Jakes head-I wonder how this will go but all I can say is it wont be half bad. I wonder what role I should be in the play?- Jake wonders then stares at Destiny and smiles. "I wonder if Destiny could read my mind and know what im thinking because then thinking near her wont help me in certain situation's". Jake mumbles.

She nodded in response, flicking her ears. "If your wondering what role you should be, then maybe you can be... A knight, or a prince." She spoke, then doing a small shrug. She couldn't hear Jake's mumble, she stepped in front of the 'ominous' door, and opened it. There sat, a purple Pokemon which had a dark aura floating around it. From what you could see, it had a tophat with a white ribbon wrapped across it, along with a mini magic wand sitting on a desk.

"I feel like she's reading my mind." Jake accidentally said out load covering his mouth opening Destiny didn't hear."Um are you Rebecca?" Jake asks the floating Pokémon. "My name is Jake its nice to meet you hopefully Rebecca." Id would like to join the drama club. Jake says

"Hm?" This Rebbeca speaks, Destiny seemingly wasn't paying attention to Jake's words. "Oh, Jake? Sounds cheesy.." She said in a rude voice, however the floating Pokemon spins around, and it appears to be a Haunter. Rebbeca had a bow to go along with her accessories, which completed the magician outfit. "Welcome!" She said in a happy voice, "I'm Rebecca, and I believe our good ol' Destiny invited you here?" She questioned, and before Jake could say another word she interrupted with "Of course you can join!" Rebecca smiled.

"It so isn't cheesy. "Jake mumbled. "Thank you mam."Jake said in a calm voice trying not to be mad for her calling his name cheesy. Jake leaves the room and sits by a wall and draws a picture of him with destiny acting out in a play. "This will look very good when its done."Jakes says

Destiny went around the room, mostly helping to paint scenery. She tried on the Noibat's costumes, and had a mini sparring contest with the Garchomp. The whole group of drama kids were very rowdy, but funny. She painted the props, and helped color the costumes. Everything she did seemed to be art related, she got much inspiration from Jake. After helping with everything, she ended up knitting costumes with the Noibat. She also tried them on, and a costume she kept on was a witch costume. Maybe that was the role she was gonna play.

Jake was drawing costume sheets and handing them to Noibat. "Noibat here's a knight costume sheet I think it will be good." Jake looks at Destiny making sure she's not looking then he runs out the room. "This will be an awesome play I cant wait to make his sword for the knight it will look so real ,but it will be card board."

The Noibat nodded, and quickly got to work. Destiny straightened out some tin foil and set it all over some soft fabric. The two worked great, and the costume ended up SUPER realistic. Destiny often looked at the sheet for the knight, her thoughts filling with how Jake was so good at drawing. Destiny took the liberty and giving the costume to Jake, telling him to try it on. "Did you want the sword too?" She asked.

"Lets see lets see." Jake says. I got it! Jake runs through the doors to Destiny. Destiny Destiny I got the best idea ever.Ok so the witch attacks the kingdom so the knight then try's to stop her but he cant so he goes in search for the Golden sword to defeat her. Jake says. What do you think?

"Ooo!" She says with a clap and a smile, swaying her tail. "That sounds nice!" She said with a smile, "What a great idea!" She genuinely said, then THOUGHTS BURST INTO HER MIND LIKE POPCORN. She looked stunned for a bit, but then knocked it off. "Kind of like Sleeping Beauty?" She asked in curiosity.

"Uh sort of." "But we can make it like sleeping beauty here Jake hands the Princess costume sheet." "That should help you now im going to make some more costume sheets. "Jake says as he walks to a wall his paper of Him and Destiny in the play drops. "Maybe making some villager costumes will be good." Jake says.

Status
Not open for further replies.