• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome,if you want to join this RP just do the following:

Name:
Nickname:if they have any)
Family:
Pokémon Species:The pokemon you will be in the RP)
Future Goal:
Friends(will be decided later on)
Enemies(will be decided later on)
Rules:No Shinys,No Legendary,Follow the RP rules
Crushes are allowed so with that being done start the rule play!

Name:Jake
Personality:Can be sarcastic,Smart,Friendly,Full of energy
Family: Dad(Decidueye)Mom(Togekiss)Brother(Rowlet)(Yes both Decidueye and Togekiss are in the egg group)
Pokémon Species: Dartrix
Future Goal:Has None yet

Jake slowly gets out of his bed right when he gets startled by his father yelling "Your going to be late on your first day Jake hurry up!"Crap I got hurry Jake runs down the stairs grabbing his backpack and running to school."I wonder who will be in my class"Jake says as he runs to school."Almost there I hope I don't run into some one because then ill be more late!"Jake says to himself."What am I saying it don't matter at this point!"

Name: Vixen
Nickname: Her nickname is Vixy
Personality: Vixen is incredibly shy, but kind. She tends to stay mute, leaving everyone to question if she can speak or not, only speaking when spoken to.
Family: While her family is unknown, she lives with her friend, Lucky to the time being.
Pokémon Species: Briaxen
Future Goal: She wishes to be a Pokemon contest winner, wishing to preform for contests one day.
Friends: Vixen is friends to a Lucario by the name of Lucky, from there she has none.
Enemies: She has none and hopes not to gain more.

Vixen yawned, cuddling up to her mate, before yelping as he alarm clock went off. She jolted awake, staring down at the Lucario. While he didn't have school for the day, she unfortunately did. She kissed him on the cheek before getting ready for her school day, once ready rushing outside and waiting for the bus to come by.

She didn't bother eating breakfast, knowing if she did she would be later. She watched as the yellow bus slowly pulled up at the stop, the doors opening to her, from where she got in, and walked to the back of the bus, which was unoccupied for the moment. She yawned, holding her bag in her lap, resting her eyes, making sure to not fall asleep but still relax, watching as the bus continued.

Name: Ceto
Personality: Ceto is outgoing and rather spontaneous, although at first she’s very quiet and a bit awkward.
Family: Mightyena & Espeon (Parents)
Pokémon Species: Vaporeon
Future Goal: Just to survive.
Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A
I KNOW ITS SUPER CLICHE TO USE AN EEVEELUTION IMSORRY

Ceto drew her tail closer to herself as she walked into the hall, feeling like her stomach was doing flips.
Nobody was looking at her but everyone was looking at her oh Arceus-
The small Vaporeon took a sharp breath and slipped into her first class, settling herself into a seat (rather uncomfortably, mind you), her lithe body hunched over in a way that definitely said “I want to leave.”

"I'm here!" Jake yells as he runs into class. He notices Ceto and smiles as he notices he,s not that late after all.Jake takes his seat and pulls out a book about evolution. "I wonder if everybody will be excited about making friends today". Jake says as he turns and looks at the door. "Man where is everyone?"

Ceto looked up as a rather cheerful looking Dartrix entered the room, his half smile expanding into a full one at the sight of her, asking where everyone was, which was a valid question. The only people in the room were them two, a Popplio who’d skipped a grade, and an uncomfortable looking Grovyle. Not even the teacher was present...
“I think we’re actually early,” she chimed in, glancing at him.

"Well that's good especially on the first day!" Jake says cheerfully. "I wonder what to do besides reading my book about evolution." Do you have any clue what we should do I mean we gotten a few minutes until school starts? "Jake asks Ceto. "We could check the school out I guess? "Or get to know each other what do you think? "Jake asks Ceto.

Name: Flame
Personality: Very nice, out and open about his feelings, clumsy, can be mean or heartless at times, laid back/Chill
Family: Dad (Chandelure) Mom( Gardevoir) sister(Kirlia) brother (Chandelure)
Pokémon Species: Lampet.
Future goal: To Evolve.
Friends: N/A
Enemies: His brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame was Floating his he woke up late for school and had Purple Bags underneath his eyes, but ignored his tiredness and press on. once he got to school, he put his things into his locker and went to class. once he got their he said. "I'm here." trued to sound as awake was possibly he took a Seat and looked around the Class room analyzing everyone in the classroom.

"Hey you look tired man lighten up". Jake says as he laughs a bit. "But seriously you look a bit sleepy? "Well besides talking about you being sleepy how are you? "Jake asks Flame. "My name is Jake What's yours?"

name: Beep
nickname: Call them whatever.
personality: Chillest of dudes, 50% chance to break the fourth wall, and go out of his way to talk to people.
family: Beep doesn't appear to have a family, but the closest thing to a family he has is a small, black, metal cube with blue and yellow lights. The yellow light constantly blinks, while the blue light fades in and out. Beep can often be seen talking to the cube, and calls it Kyle.
pokémon species: Zorua
future goal: To figure out what the heck is up Kyle, and to live an acceptable life.
friends: the cube.
enemies: u-uhhhhhh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep trotted through the halls to his first class, looking around. "This place is like. kinda my aesthetic actually." Beep said to the cube. I've seen better. I mean, Alaska's always nice. "...You do make a point." Beep replied, and walked into class. Nobody was there, except some Lampent, a Vaporeon that is clearly not happy, and a Dartrix that seems a bit too happy. "Alright. We got some options." Beep mumbled to himself, and took a seat just near enough the vaporeon to look friendly, but not invade personal space. He stared at the vaporeon for a bit, before realizing what he was doing and started looking around the room. You like her~ The small box in his backpack transmitted, but a small push from the fox pokemon shut it up. That consciousness knew when it came to shutting up about love.

"Lets see so far the pokemon types in the class are dark,grass,water,ghost,and fire". Jake says. "Oh hey there my name is Jake what's yours?"Jake asks Beep. Jake notices Beep looking at Cora. "Do you like her man? "Jake whispers to Beep

Beep froze. Busted. With another, slightly larger shove, Beep turned to the Dartrix with a forced smile. "I, uh, she, uh, no. Nope." Beep stuttered out, and then set his focus on answering the question. "I, uh. Beep. Beep. Is, uh. My name. Beep." Nice going, foxxo. "Oh, just... sshh." Beep said to the cube, and realized he made more trouble for himself. He forced another smile, and thought Mmmmmmmmthisisbad. At least I'm talking to people.

Name: Destiny
Nickname:if they have any)
Personality: She's very calm and tranquil, however will be rowdy from time to time. Whenever people say or do something, she would do the same. For example, if someone pushes other pokemon around she would do the same simply because she thinks it's fitting in. She doesnt seem to understand natural laws, and is considered weird by many.
Family: Has two sisters, a Sylveon and a Vaporeon.
Pokémon Species: Espeon
Future Goal: Undecided
Friends(will be decided later on)
Enemies(will be decided later on)

Destiny laid in her bed, grooming her hair before looking at her clock and realizing she was late for school. She jumped, tripping off her bed as she scrambled to get ready for school, she ran outside. She crashed against the wall, pushing against it and darting to the door. She ran outside and down the stairs of her house, only to see her bus driving away. "WAIT!" She called, holding a paw out. She huffed, guess she would have to walk.. She started running and running, faster then she ever had. She took a rough turn on the sidewalk, and saw the school ahead. She darted across the road and stumbled into the school gates, running in and to class. She took a seat with cold sweat dropping down her face, she tried to make a entrance not so awkwardly...

"Nice to meet you Beep". Jake says. "Lets be real man why else would you look at her give a good reason "Jake whispers to Beep. "I mean if you do like her I wont tell a soul, so might as well just say it."

"Whoa looks like you just ran a few laps let me guess the bus drove away on you?" Jake says to Destiny. Anyway my name is Jake what's yours? Jake asks. Jake looks at his Book and places it on his desk."Hey Espeon mind if I draw a picture of you?" "I love to draw that's all. Jake says with a smile.

"O-Oh, yea." She says, struggling to catch her breath. She flicked her ears, then answering with "Yea, I'm Destiny. Nice to meet you..." She wandered off her words, before snapping back into reality. "Oh, a picture?" She asked. "Alright, but only if you let me see it in the end!" She said, raising her ears to they're full height. At Jake's smile, she attempts to imitate and smiled back.

"Of course you can see it in the end !"Jake says cheerfully. Jake looks back down and up copying every part to make the drawing as perfect as he can."And done id say it looks perfect what do you think Destiny?" Jake asks as he shows the drawing.

"Whoa, It looks just like me!" She said in surprise, her jaw dropped. She did quiet clapping with a smile, still wearing the one that she imitated. "Your so good!" She pouted, envious.

"Thanks I put a lot of effort in to them so it means a lot to me."Jake says with a smile. "I mean you could keep the drawing if you want I don't mine."Jakes says. "Besides if I wanted one I could create a new one." "I do admit this school year will be the best don't you think Destiny?"Jake asks Destiny.

"I wish I could be that good!" Destiny huffed in response, "You should be super proud of it!" She said, her angry expressions fading. She waved a decline at keeping the drawing, "Its fine, you can keep it." She reassured. She listened to his statement of the year being good, and drops into the same cold sweat as when she had came here. "I cant be too sure about that..." She muttered nervously, "I'm not feeling too good about this year, but I hope its great for you!" She smiled, flicking her ears. She hoped that this year would be good, as Jake said.

"C'mon just cause a bad start cant turn the whole year bad."Jake replied. "Well I guess I could keep it to be honest im so use to giving my art to people and they accept right away." "But it wont change me a bit." " What do you want to do school don't start for awhile you know? "Jake asks Destiny.

Destiny nodded, the same cold sweat still stick with her. "Haha!" She laughed, "No wonder. Your really talented!" She said, genuinely. She tilted her head to the 'What do you want to do?', honestly she didn't know what to do. "Hmm..." She wondered, drifting into her thoughts and reality became no more. She snapped out of this, coming up with the idea to- "Hey, how about we write a story and show it to eachother?" To her, it was pretty lame... But, it was the best she could come up with.

"A story?" " I never actually wrote a story before. "Jake shrugs. "Meh it cant be that hard." -Jakes head-I was hoping for something else but I might hurt her feeling maybe she likes writing story's?- Ok you ready to begin Destiny? Jake asks.

"Mhm!" She nods. (Also, since she's a psychic type would she be able to read minds?) She quickly pulled her journal out, "Oh yea, its really easy. Its a really good stress reliever too." She said, pulling out a pencil. She looked lost in thought for a bit, then started to write without any hesitance. Her move, Psychic carried her pencil for her. As she thought, her pencil began to write.

"Whoa your actually good at it"Jake claps quietly. Jake stares at Destiny without thinking but just staring. "If im a good artist and your a good writer then we could...We could make a book!" Jake shouts. "I think that is the best idea ever what do you think Destiny?"Not only could we work together but we get to know each other better. Jake says in excitement.

Destiny snapped her head to Jake, her mouth dropping open. "THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!" She yelled, but quiet enough to be classroom appropriate. She jerked in her chair for excitement, clapping quietly alike Jake. Her pencil started writing things about the book, Destiny started to thing of possible things they could write. Before Destiny notices, and orders the pencil to erase her thoughts. "What should it be about?" She asked Jake in wonder.

"Crap I got no clue." As Jake leans on his desk his book falls on the ground. What about Pokémon evolutions? Nah umm the wonders of psychic. Maybe maybe not I really got no clue.-James head-I think a good horror book would do but I don't know if Destiny likes horror or not.- Um a good mystery would do.

Destiny watched his books fall onto the ground, but figured to not remind him about it. She nods to Jake's idea, she swept her tail against the wooden boards of the campus floor. "Hmm.." She hummed, still lost in thought. "HORROR!" She yelled just as Jake thought of it, she was unaware that she was indeed 'mind reading.' she thought it was just her idea. "How about that?" She said with wide eyes, still sweeping her tail against the ground.

Ow Jake said as he fell when Destiny yelled horror. A good horror book are always good I heard psychic types hate horror, guess I found a horror loving psychic type. Jake said. Jake starts to stare at Destiny.

"O-Oh, sorry!" She quickly apologized, and many many more times. But after, she said "Oh yes, I love horror! The anticipation, the mystery, I love it!" She jumped, her ears stood tall.

Jake keeps staring at Destiny for awhile. -Jakes head-man this girl is uh kinda like me which is cool I guess- "Its ok im fine."Jake flaps his wings just so he is on the safe side. "Ok so I think it could be 7 people enter a old mansion one of them is the killer but nobody knows who the killer is. Jake says

"Yesss!" The espeon said in excitement, she didn't mind the staring too much. She clapped quietly at Jake's idea, "Just like murder mystery!" She said with a bright smile. Thoughts were already rushing through her head, but her psychic dropped the pencil so she doesn't write her thoughts down.

Yeah I was going for something like murder mystery. Jake says. Ok so the murder slowly picks each character off as he/she acts innocent and they know the mansion very good so they hide in places and take secret passages.

(HOW HAS ALL THIS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE GJFNSKFNEKDKFKD I AM SHRIEKING)

Ceto looked up as a Lampet, a Zorua, and an Espeon entered the room. She stayed rather quiet, tuning into the conversation but not saying anything. She could’ve sworn she felt a pair of eyes on her, making her shift around in her seat, but she promptly ignored it. It was probably nothing.
She heard the Dartrix from earlier mutter something to the Zorua, and then start a conversation with the Espeon about.. horror novels.
Ceto perked up, looking a bit excited.
“Oh-! I.. I like horror,” she offered, a bit timidly. She wasn’t sure if this was a conversation they wanted to keep to themselves, but..

Name:Henry
Nickname:Henry2018
Emotions::@
Family:Dad(Charizard)Mom(Espeon)Brother(Charmander)Sister(Eevee)
Hobby:RPG Fighting VideoGames

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
*Plops in*
Name: James (Nickname: Jamie, but James doesn't really care.)
Personality: Kind of shy, yet he is the complete opposite around close friends. James tends to put other people's needs first, and doesn't think that he himself is worthy of anything. James also tends to be sad a lot, but can suddenly be the happiest Pokemon in the entire world.
Family: Ryan and Anna (Greninjas;Parents), Shell (Adopted Brother, about the same age; Dewott)Jake (Younger Brother; Froakie), Emily (Younger sister; Froakie)
Pokémon Species: Frogadier
Future Goal: Doesn't really have one.
Friends: The only real friend he has is his best friend, Shell, who is James's adopted brother.

(*Also, I might control Shell as well, since they are both in the same school, and grade, but not class.*)

James suddenly realized how late he was. Shoot! "Goodbye mom, and dad! I'll see you after school!" James quickly dashed off to the high school. He had just moved here two weeks ago, and yet James already knew the town by heart. Probably because he was a Frogadier, and could run extremely fast. He got to the high-school super quickly, but collapsed in front of the main door to the school. James could go really fast, but he wore him out really quickly. He got up, and went to class, trying not to get any unwanted attention. He quickly sat down by the back of the classroom and put his stuff in the desk. He took out a piece of paper and a pencil and tried to doodle, despite the fact that the structure of James's hand made it hard to write. Also the pencil just became sticky from James using it, so it was harder to turn it around and use an eraser. God, I hate these things... James gave up and recycled his failed attempt at drawing.

Beep was practically whipping his head around, looking at all the new faces. Not really. Only, like, two new faces. You've seen them before. Those two. The small metal box transmitted to Beep, as if it was holding out an old, experienced finger towards the two water types. "Wh-what? I've never seen those two." Beep replied. In another life, dummy. Or, as one life would say, uhhhhh... Realm? Dimension? Whatever. You were a bug in both. Beep squinted in response. "What? What are you, all-knowing?" He asked the box named Kyle, to which had no response. Beep sighed, and turned to the conversation behind him. "Mind if I join in the.... uhhh.... Story sharing.... thing?" He asked, while feeling a very strong urge to talk to the people he knew in the past life(?) from Kyle.

(I’m living for these references to old roleplays. This is-
yes.)
Ceto looked up as a Frogedier entered, shortly after having a rather difficult encounter with a pencil. She stifled a laugh, though part of it manages to escape her; a light chuckle. She brought a small, light blue paw up in an attempt to subdue it- she hated her laugh.
“It’s okay,” she offered past a smile, to the other water type, “I don’t do pencils either.”
She gestured to her opposable thumb-less paws as proof. And then she glanced back to the Zorua from a moment ago.
“You like horror too?” She inquired with a tiny charming grin. “I guess we all do. Although.. as much as I love horror... sometimes I can’t really handle the movies...” she admitted, chuckling sheepishly, feeling her fins heat up a bit. (instead of blushing, Ceto’s little face-fin things go vaguely purple (blue and pink,, obv.) and heat up, like someone’s face when they’re blushing :>)

Beep turned to the vaporeon, which Kyle informed him on his previous knowing. "Ehhh. I'm alright with horror, but I kinda just am joining this conversation because I have no other things to do. Might as well talk to people." He replied. Horror is alright with me. I mean, some alien can't affect a consciousness in the void. God, I hate it here. Kyle transmitted, purely for exposition.

Flame Looked at Jake as he said. "Oh, Hey. I'm Flame. its nice to meet you. And yeah i'm Tried, Barely got any sleep last night. "Flame said while Yawning. "But anyways i'm going Try to wake my self up so i won't looked so depressed all day. "Flame said rubbing his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.