• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School!

"I can tell," she replied. Katina heard the bell ring. Time for strategical battle class. S she hedged towards the battlefield, she sore she herd someone call her name. probably nothing. Katrina walked onto the bttle field, the intructor on the other side. Katrina's Eevee sat on her shoulder.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure ran into the school and dashed into the office for a hall pass. She ran out and stopped in front of her locker. 214. She stumbled with the lock and opened it quickly. Azure stuffed the pokeballs into her backpack and ran for her next class. While she ran she opened the moving pokeball and a vulpix popped out. The vulpix jumped on Azure's shoulder. "Hi! I'm going to name you Ivory. Let's go to class." The vulpix jumped into Azures backpack hanging on her back. Ivory appeared with a paper in her jaws. "My schedule! thanks!" Azure took it and looked at it closely. "We have to go to strategical battle class. Let's go!" They ran into the battlefield, which was outside. Azure smiled. The air was cool. She stopped in front of a girl that looked younger than her. "You have an Eevee! Cool! I'm Azure." she said. Extending her arm, breathless.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai had left his ball on his desk; he left out the class without saying a word. he roamed the hall of the school, he had looked around for entertainment. When the others and him had came into the school it seemed like everyone had been rushed to get to class, Sai wanted to explore with his new Pokemon. He held Mudkip in his arms and walked around until he came across a long hallway.
"Mmm.. I wonder what is down this way ey." he said.
He begun to walk down the hall, he knew he was about to be late for class, but he honestly didn't care much about being late. He figured being a Pokemon trainer isn't about being early or on time it's about the journey and being you're own person. So he walked until he got to a big door.
"Wanna go inside Mudkip?"
he looked down at the mud fish Pokemon and smiled. Mudkip's eyes were gleaming with curiosity just like his trainer. Sai put Mudkip on his shoulder and used both of his hands to push open the door. He had been blinded by the bright light that flashed into his eyes. When he opened his eyes Sai and Mudkip were inside the schools pool.
"Oh wow, this school has a pool.."
His nose was tickled by the smell of clean chlorine, the pool was still and huge. Mudkip jumped off Sai's shoulder in happiness.
"N-No wait Mudk-"
before Sai could finish his sentence, the water Pokemon did a dive into the water and splashed around. Sai wasn't mad at it, it probably hasn't been in water for a while. Watching the Pokemon in the water got Sai pretty greedy himself. So he pulled off his jeans, hat and shirt and his wristbands and dived into the water.

Meanwhile

Professor Braxian, The Battle Teacher, was waiting on his students to appear onto his battlefield. So he waited, his bushy black hair bounced when he leaned back in his chair. He looked around the field, he seemed very happy to be here as a teacher passing along his battle knowledge on the up and coming generation.
"I hope my class is as full of energy as I was a child" he said.
After a couple of minutes of waiting a girl with an Eevee had made her way into his class, he smiled at her.
"She seems like a sweet girl, that Eevee seems a bit timid in nature, but looks aren't everything so we'll see what happens" he thought to himself.
soon after another girl had joined the class, she seemed to have been running late, probably missed her first class, as she extended her arm to greet herself to the girl with the Eevee, Mr. Braxian felt pleased that at least his students would all be nice to each other.
"Okay as they show up, I'll introduce myself."
He walked over to the two girls, towering over them and he bent down with a smile and held his hand out to both of them in greetings.
"Hello young ladies, my name is Professor Braxian. Or call me Mr. B thank you for making it to my class early."
"Please what are your and your Pokemons name?"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure smiled and pulled a lock of her blue hair behind one ear. "My name is Azure and this is Ivory. Nice to meet you." Azure shook his hand in greeting. Ivory barked a hello. Azure digged in her backpack and took out her water bottle. "When does class start?" she asked.

Last edited:
Max could feel himself slipping away into slumber as the bell rung, causing him to abandon his plans of a nap. He grabbed his three pokeballs and through them in his back. Just as he bent over to pick up his bag his totodile leaped onto his chair and climbed onto his head. "What are you doing?...Get off." Max said, tilting his head in several direction trying to shake off the totodile, who only tightened his grip. Max groaned as he picked up his bag and walked out the room with his totodile on his head. "Man you're a pain...I need a nap if I want to deal with you."
Max walked into the classroom trying not to be noticed. He saw one of the girls from his previous class, a new girl, and the teacher and walked along the wall trying to get out of there immediate line of sight. "This is as good a spot as any." He said as he sat down leaning against the wall. Within seconds he was fast asleep as his totodile leaped off his head and started to explore the room.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure laughed when she saw a boy that fell asleep against the wall. Then she noticed the totodile running around. AWW! She thought. It's so cute! Azure walked up to it and said hello.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai had been in the pool for a while, he had laid out in the pool and watched the clouds from the windows on the upper side of the room.
"Ah.. school is not where I need to be today, but I have too be here.."
He looked over at Mudkip that had swam around him for quite some time now. He smiled and knew that this Pokemon was exactly like him. Just to carefree and anti-social.
"Alright buddy, come on I'm sure everyone has made their wait to the other class we might as well get ready."
but Mudkip did not want too, he wined when Sai said it was time to go. The Pokemon swam under Sai and popped up onto his stomach.
"haha it's ok, we can come back.. it's our spot ok?"
The Mudkip nodded and let out a wine, 'Kip Kip'
Sai swam over to the side of the pool and got out, he looked for his cloths and noticed they were over by a door he didn't see when he came into the room. He walked over and grabbed them, he decided to exit out of the strange door which led them to a battle field, the bright light from the sun caught Sai off guard.

On the other side of the Field..

Mr. B had noticed a boy had come through the pool room doors and he stood up, he raised his eyebrows a bit. The boy was still in his swim shorts with a Mudkip that was laying on his head. All he could do was chuckle to himself, He realized that this boy would be a handful for him; he welcomed the challenge. He also knew that the boy who came and fell asleep near a wall, would be a handful as well. Mr. B wasn't a spring chicken he knew most of the tricks because him too did the same thing in school. He had to show a strong figure to the boy in the swim trunks if he was ever going to get through to him. So he walked over to him and towered over him as well, his arms were crossed.
"You're pretty much late, everyone else has shown up" he said.
(I'm accounting for everyone that will reply, counting Sai as late.)

Sai looked up at the man with lifeless eyes.
"I'm sorry.. I guess"
He shrugged and looked over at the others who had already arrived before him. He saw a new girl among everyone he's already met. He didn't care but he looked back at the teacher since he was really tall and blocked some of the sun that hovered over Sai.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure turned and saw a boy, all wet, that came from the pool doors. Azure laughed to herself. A mudkip was sitting on his head. Trying to be nice, she walked up and extended her hand to say hello. "Hi! I'm Azure, and this is Ivory. Whats your name?" Ivory barked to the mudkip. "Vul! Vul! Pix?" Azure smiled and picked up Ivory.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai heard a voice coming from the right side of him.
"Hi! I'm Azure, and this is Ivory. What's your name?" she said.
He turned to face her, he tilted his hand slightly and looked at her extended hand. He looked at her, slowly extending his arm and he shock her hand.
"I'm Sai.. and this is Mudkip."
'Kip kip, burr'
Both Mudkip and Sai greeted the female and her Vulpix, he didn't know how to really act on the count he was shy and had very little to say. Mudkip stared at the Vulpix and turned his head, then borrowed his way back into Sai's curly brown hair.

Professor Braxian couldn't help but smile when he kept seeing how friendly his students are to each other. He looked at Sai and patted his shoulder.
"Okay boy, go ahead and dry off then put on your cloths" said Mr. B.
He noticed Sai had a scar that ran down his back, he wondered where it came from but didn't ask on the account of his student's privacy.
"We will begin class when everyone is ready." he stated.

Sai nodded and walked away from the girl towards the boy who was asleep against the wall, he took his cloths and started to put them on. His Mudkip jumped off his head and into his cap where he took the cap and begun to run around in circles with it on its head.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure nodded and turned to Mr. B. "I'm ready." She said. Ivory jumped back unto the ground and ran around her feet. Her six short fluffy tails flying around.

Last edited:
(Vulpixs have 6 tails)
Max's totodile saw that a trainer and mudkip near his trainer and ran over to him. He saw the mudkip running around in circles and got excited, giving chase to the mudkip.

[OOC: It says free to join hopefully I'm not to late. Also, here's what my character looks like
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yokaiwatch/images/4/4c/Orochi.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141225170002 this without the dragon-like things]

He went through the doors, walking casually, as if he wasn't late. He went to the office to obtain a late pass then went to his locker. 202. He opened his locker to find a pokeball there. He opened it up.

A Froakie jumped out.

Venoct knew Froakie was very similar to him, atleast, he looks that way. He walked over to a room, where he heard voices. "Oh. Sorry buddy. I forgot to give you a name." Venoct said, talking to Froakie. "How about... Shade?" Venoct said as Froakie nodded, delighted at the sound of it. "Alright Shade. Let's do this." Venoct said, going through the doors.

"Sorry I'm late." Venoct said, turning to Mr. B. "The name's Venoct. This is my new pal, Shade." Venoct said, pointing to his Froakie. They couldn't see his evil grin on his mouth over his scarf,but Venoct could assure people were getting uncomfortable because of the Bad vibes all around him and Shade.

"OH, sorry. I'm katina, and this is Everest. How are you?" The girl asked. Eevee jumped onto the girls vulpix, and she started to roll and friendly tackle the vulpix. After a minute Everest stopped. Katina waited for the class to start. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a boy with a mudskipper she had met a little earlier. Boys she thought to herself.

Last edited:

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
OCC: Can you not control my character please? Sorry...

Azure sat down in one of the chairs over by the wall, waiting for class to start. Ivory sat in her lap and closed her eyes.

Nero walked up to the new kid with the Froakie and stared at him while Roy was staring at the Froakie "lets battle" Nero said suddenly, and his Torchic was getting fired up ready for an intense battle

Venoct didn't even open his eyes to greet him. "Nah, first of all, dude I just got Shade. Second of all, if I battle you everyone might as well turn their clocks forward because a battle would be a waste of time. Also," Venoct said, narrowing his eyes on Torchic "Your Torchic is as smelly as an adventure through the dumpster then into a pool of bad hand-sanitizer" Venoct said, smirking, then walking away.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai stared down the new kid, he finished putting on his cloths. His lifeless hazel eyes glared at the kid, the right one suddenly turned a light purple. He thought to himself that the new kid's aura is pretty dark, but harmless, he didn't find him much of a threat. His right eye went back to normal. His mom being Sabrina, he had slight physic abilities.

Mudkip was playing with Totodile, chasing around Mudkip with Sai's new hat. He slightly smiled watching them play. He walked over and picked up his Pokemon, Then picked up Totodile as well, and brought him gently to the sleeping kid.

Professor Braxian sighed but laughed at himself at the kids behaviour.
"Now now class lets get started shall we?" he said.
He walked towards the field door and pressed a switch, two hollograms appeared one on each side if the field.
"Welcome to Battle Strat."

Nero gave a little grin "i would love to insult you, but im afraid i wont do as well as nature did" he said laughing as Torchic spat embers in their direction "and as for your Froakie im not a jerk so i wont bring poor innocent pokemon into this" Nero said taking a seat

Venoct ignored Nero and glared back at Sai. In his mind, he chuckled.

"Hah. I hate to break it to ya Mistah come back, but you just fell into stage one of my plan... And soon mister changing eyes there. Soon I'll give these people a run...a good one..."

Venoct took a seat at the back of the room, and took out a tablet, and started typing rapidly.

Vince walks into the battling class tiredly as he is still winded from his adventures of running late. He peers in and notices a kid he didn't see before rudely declining a battle with his Froakie. "jerk..." he thinks to himself as he walks in and stands at the front with his Froakie perched on his shoulder. Vince quickly realizes he is the only one in the front and gets a little embarrassed. "Gosh i really hope someone else comes up to the front with me" He thinks to himself. Froakie meanwhile notices the other Froakie, jumps off Vince's shoulder and wanders over to it.

Venoct's Froakie glared at another Froakie who walked up to him. "Ugh when are we actually gonna do something productive around man? I feel like we've been trapped in this room for days." Venoct thought, still typing something on his tablet rapidly. Venoct then got out a box of candy and shoved some in his mouth, then grabbing some gum and putting it in his pocket. He was super bored. He looked at his other classmates around the room for a second, then went back to typing.

Katrina smiled. As Everest raced onto the field, the figures moves. "Everest, protect," she yelled in distress. Everest had a blue bubble around her, but the figures moved closer.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
I didn't get any alerts!?

Azure noticed that the class was in need of some happiness so she decided to jump around saying hi and introducing herself to the new boy that walked in.
"Hi! I'm Azure and this is Aifos!" She said politely, gesturing to her absol.
Aifos nodded a 'hi' and started walking around, exploring the room.

Nero was waiting for class to start and decided to get a little rest while he was waiting so he kicked his feet up on his desk, tilted his chair back and shut his eyes. His Torchic went inside his light blue V neck t-shirt and poked its head out "Man, i sure will be warm in the winter when your around Roy" Tor Torchic it chirped in delight

Diamond ran into the classroom out of breath. Diamond saw all the new students. "Man looks like im the late one." Diamond thought as he took a seet with lucky on his head.

"Got it." Diamond said. Diamond waited for the class to start. Lucky turned and stared at Torchic. Diamond pulled off his hat and placed it on Lucky. "Cmon class is starting." Diamond said to Lucky.

Jamie was late on his first day, he ran through the gates, how was he in this school if he was so irresponsible? As he went through the corridors, he saw his locker "214" Swinging open the door, smiling as he picked up the suuplies, stuffing them in his bag, he lifted the shaking pokeball and tapped the button. A charmander popped out and he smiled, chuckling as it used ember. "You are my kind of Pokémon" he rustled his head and smiled, walking to class late.

He walked through the classroom door, messing with his hair awkwardly, smiling slightly, he had to make up time before the next lesson started. "Sorry sir, I run into some distractions" Charmander waddled in after him, jumping on his desk. "Okay, Charmer, use ember on the parts" she heated up the metal and Jamie put on some gloves provided and bent it into the right shape, he put the play ball in there and left it to cool down. He past Charmer the button "Let's place it together" he smiled as he guided her to it and placed it as a team. "We made a dusk ball Charmer" He hugged Charmer and stood, spinning with her.

He rushed to the next class and sat down, Charmer on his lap, he waved to the others and smiled "The name is Jamie and this is Charmer"

Last edited:
(Maybe I can join) (but maybe not) (but it says free to join)
yanakan after being late tripped and ran into a locker and then a fennekin popped out of the locker
"Ow I think I bumped my everything and huh a fennekin how strange hm maybe it's lost but it did come out of a locker so umm I guess for now I'll take care of the little guy

(i think i can join it said free so here i go!)
*BEEP*
"Ugh it's morning ..... WAIT it's 6:00 I need to get dressed!" Rosa sighed
She put on her normal outfit grabbed her eevee's pokeball and left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katana walked into the school, her eyes were downcast and her hands were neatly folded in front of her lap. 'N-now I'm late, I'm gonna get yelled at and scolded.' She fretted and walked up to her locker, #199, when she opened it a tough looking Cintaquil jumped out at her causing her to collide into the floor ungracefully.

"Cinta!" It said proud of its self. Tears brimmed Katana's pale blue eyes, and she sniffed and tried to wipe the tears away. Cintaquil started freaking out, trying to calm his crying trainer. "Cinta Cinta Quil!" Katana looked up at her pokemon and let a small, lady like smile appear on her face. She started petting him lightly.

"I-I'm sorry," She said in a small voice and picked herself off the ground, before picking up the tough little fire type. "I'm Katana, what should I call you?" She thought before she smiled a little bigger. "H-How about Feu? It's french for 'fire'."

"Quil!"

"Oh class!" Katana grabbed her stuff before swiftly grabbing her things and going to the class room her time table said for her to. Once she was in class she walked up to the teacher, ignoring any stares that were thrown her way. "I'm very sorry I'm late sir, I have no excuse it was my own fault. I am perfectly ready for any detention you give me."

Krystal bolted into the school and opened her locker ,#200, she grabbed all the supplies and looked at a shaking pokèball. Krystal furrowed her eyebrows and picked the pokèball up and pressed the button. A Eevee with bright yellow eyes popped out and jumped on her shoulder. "How about Fulgur? It's Lightning in Latin!" Krystal said as she walked into class "Vee...!" Fulgur said quietly approving. Krystal saw a girl and a Cintaquil. Krystal walked up to the teacher "Uhh sorry for being late for class sir..." Krystal said and looked down. Fulgur hid in her bag.

[OOC: Whoever is doing the teacher should really start class.]

Venoct looked at all the late students. Amazing and weird how some people got into this school, even Miss Goodie-Goodie. Venoct went back fast to typing until he heard it. He heard the cry again. Venoct stumbled and fell out of his seat, got back up and went to the teacher's desk. "It's an emergency. I need a Hall pass, not a bathroom pass." Venoct said, quickly grabbing a Hall pass as he bolted out of the room.

To Katana's surprise, she had not gotten a detention or punishment. If she was in her old school, Saffron Private Academy For Young Ladies. She would have been scolded for not being punctual. She sat in her seat as instructed, and carefully petted Feu.

Mike ran in the halls "i am so late" he thought he ran into the class mike scanned the room for an open seat mabye the teacher whould not notice him.

Krystal walked to a seat at the back and sat alone. She pulled out Fulgur and stroked him. "Vee..." He whispered and pointed at the late girl. "Leave her.... we will get to know them soon..." Krystal stated and waited for the teacher to start the lesson.

The new boy zack entered the school and went through and saw a charmander and petted it a little no-one came to greet him he just stood there with no friends nobody "hello hi anybody who am I kidding":'|:?:@

From her seat near the door, Laura abandoned her assignment for a few minutes to observe the events happening outside her classroom door. A leafy paw brings her back to the present, as her new Pokemon, a Snivy, gently reminds her of the task at hand. "...Oh! Sorry Mermaid, we've just gotta put the halves together, right?" She picks up the pokeball halves and gets back to work, glancing up every now and then to look at the kids in the hallway.
--
trainercard-Laura.png
(only putting this up once in this rp, it's mostly unrelated, unless we get more Pokemon in the future, but that's a long way off if it happens)
(Also, Laura is in a different class than most of the other people here (so far), hence why she has Pokeball Making while others are in Battle Strategy...class. :p )

Last edited: