• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School!

Free to Join
Hi everyone:)! In this RP you are in the Kalos Regeon in a very Famous High School for teaching everything their is to know about pokemon!
Soon you will be able to collect a starter pokemon. You may have the chance to get a Special Starter which are Pikachu, Eevee, and Riolu. The school name is Lengend Stone High. Everyone is in 9th Grade and in the same class. Schedules are the same too.

Some Rules:
1) If someone chose a starter that you wanted to choose you may not get the same pokemon.
2) You may not have any pokemon with you when you start your School Year.

Ok those are the rules. Have fun.

Luna walked into the School full of Excitement. "Yes Middle School Days are over!!! Finnally High School here I come!" Luna said. "Alright my locker # is 209. My First class is Pokeball Crafting, then Strategic Battling, Next Lunch, and Finnally Battle Class." She said in excitement. Luna walked toward her locker and found a 5 Pokeballs, 5 Potions, and 1 Wiggiling Pokeball. "There is a pokemon inside their! This must be the pokemon I use cor the year!" She said picking it up and opening the ball. A Fenniken Hopped out and greeted Luna. "Aww your so cute!" Luna said picking up the Fenniken. "Im gonna name you Flare" She said. The fenniken smiled and jumped up and gave Luna a hug. "Aww" she said happily.

Diamond ran in the School.
"Yes High School! I meet new friends, get a Pokemon. Its gonna be Awsome!" Diamond said. "Okay so my locker is 210." Diamond said opening his locker. A riolu jumped out and hugged Diamond with a smile. "Whoa! A riolu?! Awsome!" Diamond said. The riolu jumped on Diamonds head and smiled. "He he fine you can stay up there. Lets call you Lucky." Diamond said. Lucky smiled and put Diamonds hat on himself. Im gonna get my stuff and then we can go to class. He said picking up his items. So you got a Luxery Ball. Diamond shut his locker and saw Luna standing next to him. "Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Diamond and this is Lucky." He said looking at Lucky. "Whats your name?" Diamond asked.

Last edited:
"Hi my name is Luna. Nice to meet you. This here is Flare." She said holding Flare up. "So what do you like to do?" Luna asked.

Max enter the school building with a sigh. He didn't understand why school had to start so early, it would be just as effective if it started at noon. "Man this is boring, the only good thing here is that it's focus is on training future trainers." Max reached his locker, 208, and opened it to find a few pokeballs and potions. Suddenly one of the pokeballs flew open and he jumped backwards to make room for the dancing totodile now in the middle of the hallway. "So...no warning? OK then." He send a he walked past the totodile who was trying to get his attention and grabbed the rest of the contents of the locker. Max then looked at the totodile, who was looking at the other to students next to them. "Why did my pokemon have to be so energetic." He complained.

(Totodile is OK right? If not I'll swicth)

Katina walked into the school, ready to finally start high school. Looking at her sheet, pokeball crafting was her first class and her locker was # 207. The excited girl prodigy opened her locker and founded 5 potions, a heal ball that was shaking weird, and five regular pokeballs. Katina realized the heal pokeball was her starter. Opening the pokeball,and energetic Eevee emerges. The Eevee looked at her cutely. Katina looked in her bag and put a bow on the poke one left ear. She saw some of the other students near locker 210. She walked up, even though she was only 12, and said, " Hi, my names Katina. What's yours?"

(Hope it's ok I'm a prodigy. I'm still in 9th grade even though I should be In 7th)

Max and his totodile turned around to find that a younger then average girl and an eevee appeared behind them. "Hello, I'm Max," He said and paused as he looked at his totodile, who was approaching the eevee, "You look a little young for high school?" Max questioned lazily, as his totodile danced in front of the eevee hoping to play.

"Hi nice to meet you. My name is Luna." Luna said to Katina. " He is right. Are you perhaps a Prodigy?" Luna asked curiously.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai walked to his locker, #200. The young trainer had light brown hair, he wore black and gray jeans, black shirt and black armbands with a special teal Poke ball earring. The trainer opened his locker and took hold of his pokeball. He pointed it to the floor and with a red flash of light out came a Mudkip. He smiled and scooped him up, he placed it on his hair where it took comfort. he looked back into his locker and noticed a black light blue and white beanie, Similar to Ruby trainers hat. He places it on his head, the mudkip pokes his head out of his hat. Sai looked over at all the kids crowded up, Introducing themselves to eachother. He was a shy boy but he made effort to just walk over there and listen to everyones introduction.

212. Cassie stared at the locker, presumably her's, in silence. She looker back at the piece of paper in her hands, a number written upon it which matched the one engraved into the metal of the cold locker door. Matching the color of her eyes. Do well, her parents said. Don't be an embarrassment, they said. Be the best of the best, said her mother. Be the smart, said her father. The expensive school equipment weighed down on her like a barbell. Constant reminders of their shadows; that of a veteran trainer, and a scientist.

Finally, she opened the metal locker, finding the basic starter equipment; potions, status restores, and a Pokeball. A simple Pokeball. She peered into the red and was eye-to-eye with her starter; a Chimchar. Grabbing it, the little ape Pokémon was released. It was strangely calm for a fire type, and it gazed at her with eyes that'd gone through a thousand lifetimes. Just like her. A small smile on her face, she held out her arm, on which the Pokémon hopped on and squealed in excitement. "Hello boy. I'm Cassie, your official trainer. From now on, your name is Jasper."

Another pleased squeal. She scooped up the rest of her items and students gathered in the corridor. Jasper hopped up and down anxiously. "Hm... I wonder what the commotion's all about."

Last edited:
Nero enters the school. He has a black trench coat that seems a little big and has ripped grey- black skinny jeans and black boots, he lets out a fairly large yawn saying "Maaaaaaaaaan, i sure hope im not late for anything" then reachs in his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper "Locker 213 here i come. Sure cant wait to start such a great year at school" he said sarcasticly unders his breath. He goes upstairs and sees everyone talking to one another but he doesnt pay any attention to then and opens his locker and a burst of fire comes out and he immediately shuts the locker.
He hears a pokemon calling from the inside so he opens it again and a torchic dashs out and slams him to the others side of the hallway. "So your a tough guy, huh? I like that. Im going to assume your my pokemon, so how about i call you Roy" the pokemon started jumping with excitement "I sure hope that didnt draw to much attention" he gets up and goes back to his locker with Roy sitting on his head.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
"O-Oh.. ah Sai's my name" he looked at Diamond. He stared at how happy he was, that was weird for him. Sai turned his head only to see a girl down the hall with a chimchar in his hand and a boy that just met his new fire type pokemon. He raised his eyebrow*

"Wel Hello Sai. We should get to class though. See you around!" Diamond said running into the Pokeball Crafting Class. "I wonder who our teacher will be?" Diamond asked walking into the classroom.

Nero shut his locker and stated walking to class passingbthe others in the hall then Roy stated pecking his head "Owch,owch, owch, okay cut it out you before i put you in your pokeball.

Cassie approached the crowd and raised an eyebrow when she saw a certain hazel haired boy. "Sai?" She stopped walking for a moment, glancing briefly at everyone else around him. "I didn't know you go here."

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
he looked at her and turned around.
"Hi Cassie.." sai slid his hands into his pockets and begun to walk away. "its timw for class.."a small smile hit his lips as he walked away, he followed behind Diamond on his way to class. Mudkip starts to talk to Sai as they walked.

She simply cocked an eyebrow. It seemed everyone was in the same class. Right behind him, Cassie walked, Jasper hopping on her head. "Don't burn anything up there." The small ape gave a small chitter of laughter, hopping up and down with great balance as they made their way to Crafting Pokeballs. "This place seems nice, don't you think?" "Chaaaaar!"

"Yeah...class..." Max groaned as he sluggishly flowed the group to the classroom. Looks like we're all in the same class. His totodile flowed right at his heels, bumping into to them occasionally do to him looking around and not paying attention.

"Hello Children. Im Mr. Diaz. You may sit anywhere you want. Once the rest of the class is here we can begin." Mr. Diaz said.

"Awsome. Cmon Lucky lets sit in the Front." Diamond said sitting in the front row. "Diamond saw other people walk in with their pokemon in hand. "This is gonna be awsome!" Diamond said.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai walked in and looked around he noticed a oddly old desk in the back towards the window. He walkes over to it and sat down.

'Kip kip!' said the water Pokemon, as it jumped down onto the desk taking Sai's new hat with him.

He smiled at the Pokemon, he leaned on his elbow and laid his face on his hand, rubbing under the chin of the mudkip and also playing with its tummy. he smiled very happy and relaxed next to the window where the sun gazed him a bit.

He watched as others came into the room while hw rubbed mudkips tummy.

Nero sat closer to the back not really around anyone, the Torchic on his head staring at the Riolu intensly. Nero took the Torchic down and began patting its head and brushing the three tufts of hair on its head. "This years gonna be just a bit less annoying with you hear Roy im glad your my pokemon" Roy chirped and cried happily.

Max entered the room with a yawn and turned to the teacher. "Hello Mr. Diaz, I would just like to apologize in advance for falling asleep in your class." He said as he took a sit in the first row, plopping into the chair lazily. He noticed his totodile walking over to a raiuo and started dancing, trying to get a reaction.

Katina walked to the front of the class by diamond and lucky. ' Sorry I didn't answer your question earlier. I am infact a prodigy," she told luna. The eevee jumped onto the girls lap and started to jump around playfully.

"Alright it seems that everyone is present. Lets start class." Mr.Diaz said. "Alright Class today we are gonna make a Pokeball. Cassie you may take your seat anywhere. First We will need the ingrediants." Mr. Diaz said putting the items on everyones desk.

"3 Cooked Red Apricorns, 1 Button, and an Iron Disk?" Diamond asked. "Yes. Here are the instructions. First you create a Lid by putting the berries together to make a Lid. Then you will pound out the Iron Disk and Pokeball Lid. Finnally you will connect the peices together. You have the rest of class to make a Pokeball." Mr. Diaz said.

Last edited:
"Easy peasy, Roy use Ember on the iron disk so its easier to shape" Roy starts building up fire in its mouth and lets it out making the iron red hot "now all i need to do is shape it, good work Roy!" Roy smiles.

"Alright Lucky use focus punch to pound the iron and pokeball disc into a spere. " Diamond said. Lucky pounded the iron into a spere and the pokeball disc. "Alright all we need to do is put the pokeball together." Diamond said. Diamond cliped the pokeball together and stuck the button together. "Great we got a pokeball!" Diamond said.

Last edited:

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai scolped the top of the ball with his own strength and knowledge.
"Okay Mudkip use iceball on the bottom half."
Mudkip nodded and formed a iceball from his mouth. He spit multiple Iceballs at the bottom half carving out and shaping the bottom half.
"Thanks buddy." Mudkip sat back and smiled. He wanted to help more so he used stomp on his own to finish shaping out the ball for his trainer.
Sai took both in his hand and held them together.
"Use Sludge to acid melt the back buddy."
'Kip kip' he replied. he softly spit out 3 balls of sludge and it melted the ball together. Sai stood it up on the edge of the desk and sat there. He stared out the window.

"So much for my nap" Max complained as he stood up to grab his materials. Max grabbed three raw apricorns, three iron disc, and three buttons. Max walked over to a heater and cooked his apricorns. After turning his cooked apricorns into lids, he went to a electric anvil and start to shape his lids and plates. He then proceeded to seal all the pieces forming three pokeballs. "There that wasn't so hard."

Katina formed the first two pokeballs easily. But, somehow, one of her potions spilled into her third pokeball! It turned a pink kinda shade. The girl turned toward Luna in awe. "I made a heal ball. Didn't I? " she asked a little excited. The girl turned towards her Eevee. Katina realized she never named her Eevee. " I'll call you Everest," she toLd the Eevee. The Pokemon started jumping on the table, near lucky! "Oh, no," she stated a little nervous.

"Riolu!" Lucky said jumping on the table. Lucky then jumped with Everest untill he fell on the floor. "R-Riolu." Lucky said dizzyly. "Cmon Lucky." Diamond said picking him up. "Well whats this? A heal ball?" Mr. Diaz said. "Great Job Katina! You managed to create a greatball without knowing how to make 1! A+" Mr. Diaz said.

"Mr. Diaz, is it ok if I experiment with my other pokeballs?" She asked to teacher. Katina held the great ball in her hand. " And can I keep the pokeballs I experiment with?" She asked him. The great ball felt, well, great. She got an A+ her first day. She waited Mr. Diaz's answer.

"Yes you may Katina. And you may keep the pokeballs you made in class." Mr. Diaz said. " Hurry Class will be over in 10 Minutes. Looks like mostly everyone is done." Mr. Diaz.

Nero started shaping the bottom of the poke ball "Hey Roy, can you start cooking those apricorns for me?" The Torchic then takes the apricorns and does as its trainer said with an explosion of excitement "Thanks buddy" Nero smiles at the pokemon. Nero puts the ends together and gets Torchic to concentrate a flamethrower on them to weld them together. Nero finally puts on the buttons to complete the assignment."wow! pokeball seals this will make them look cool" Nero takes some and puts them in his bag and then puts the blue fire one on Torchics. "Perfect!!"

Vince Runs into the school. "oh shoot shoot shoot! Im late!" as he sprints to his locker, #205. "Great first day Vince" He thinks to himself as he opens his locker and grabs the pokeballs, potions and other necessary items for class. As he grabs his stuff he notices a stray pokeball. "oops forgot one" as he goes to grab it a bright white light appears as it opens up. Next thing Vince know is he is on the floor with a very eager and happy Froakie danicng around on his chest. "oh geez. Somebody is happy!" as he picks up the Froakie and gets up" Im gonna call Zippo. A playful name for a playful Pokemon. Vince then remembers he has class "Crap!" and runs off to class bursting through the door with an exhausted look on his face. "whats up everyone?! Name is Vince. Sorry I'm late!" Vince wheezes out before collapsing on the floor "Is it okay if i just lay here for a few and catch my breath" he asks while Zippo hops around, dancing and jumping on him all the while.

"Well class is almost over so you can just take a seat untill class is over." Mr. Diaz said. "Just remember you will have to finish the assainment tomorrow." Mr. Diaz said.

Katina poured her full restore potion on one pokeball and it became a heal ball. Everest did quick attack at the pokeball and it became a quick ball. She held the three pokeballs. Katina turned towards the boy who just barged in, who she thinks was named Vince. " Ifylu want some help I can help you in study hall," she told him. Katina turned back around, hugging her Eevee.

Vince wearily raises a thumbs up to Mr. Diaz as he catches his breath. Zippo looks at him confused, waiting for Vince to get up. He sits up and hears a girl offer to help him. "yeah that'd be great. Ill sure be needing it" Vince finally gets to his feet, his Froakie dancing around happily. "I overslept this morning a bit" Vince laughs nervously as he takes his seat in the front row.