• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon high school sign-ups

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo

HIIIII! This is where you can sign up and create your character(s) for the rp! Set ito out like this:

Name:
Hobbies/good at:
Pokemon: (up to six)
Bff:

Name: catherine (cathy)
Hobbies/good at: cooking and baking. Knows a lot about pokemon food too.
Pokemon: umbreon, eevee, Espeon and a pichu

Last edited:
Name: Sylvia Reviar
Hobbies/good at: Drawing, anything related to Pokemon, general art (not 3-D art, but pixel art, drawing, painting, several multimedia, etc.), making friends, interacting with Pokemon, writing, being childish, helping others, playing the flute, singing, and just being plain silly.
Pokemon: Piplup and an Egg from her Grandma and Grandpa's Pokemon Day Care in Sinnoh
Bff: None yet (has yet to meet people)

Name: Jake Ross
Hobbies: Reading, Battling, playing with his Pokemon, science, and just begin Silly.
Pokemon: Chandelure, Larvesta,Eevee,flabèbè,Slowpoke with Kings rock, F combee.
Bff: Sylvia

Last edited:
Name: Kale Goodman
Hobbies: Camping, Pokemon, Singing, Reading, Running, talking to people.
Pokemon: Emolga (Shine), Nidoran Female (Nina), Onyx (Slate).
History: Kale grew up on the outskirts of Kanto. His parents were a Black Belt and Crusher Girl, and they are the masters of the dojo in Saffron City. Kale's aunt lives in Unova, and was the one who gave him,Shine. When he was little, Kale got lost in Viridian Forest and was almost killed by a swarm of Beedrill. This left him with a huge fear of all bug type Pokemon. He still loves the outdoors and camping, though.
Scared of: Insect Pokemon, Ghost Pokemon, and swimming.

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Please remove that Latias, or get permission to use it - the process for doing so is detailed in the PRP rules. Thanks :)

Well, before I sign up, I would like to ask if I could use one of my fan made Pokémon for the roleplay, as I would like to use it since it is a starter Pokémon and also because this is the Pokémon that my main stream character has.

I already have permission to use fan made Pokémon, that's why I was asking you if I could use them for the roleplay. (Because they are allowed unless if they are not your's; in which case you would have to ask the creator of the fan made Pokémon to use said Pokémon.)

Well, I'm finished with my character bios now. (I have used my own templates for my Pokémon and character to add more information to them since it is needed.)

Trainer Information:
Name:
Her name is Tori Cass.
Appearance: Tori has pale yellow blond hair, blue eyes, and also has a skinny build. She wears a tan flatcap, while she has a green V neck shirt on; along with blue cargo pants. She wears brown leather sandals, and a red shoulder strap bag that contains some medicinal items and other items for other purposes. There is a picture of a green cross that bears resemblance to the addition sign on the center of the bag.
Personality: Tori is soft-spoken and very compassionate around others; especially towards the young. She often babies around her Pokémon, as she can be rather overprotective of them sometimes. She is often overly cautious when it comes to dealing with time and pressure, since they can often leave her panicking if one runs out or if the other becomes too big for her to handle.
Hometown: Her hometown is Ankoria City, which is located in the region of Camtonia.
Skills: She is adept in the field of Pokémon caretaking and medicine, as she is also able to reach out to younger Pokémon more easily than others can.
Other: She has a Poké Browser that her Pokémon gave to her from its deceased trainer to remember by. (More information on it will be revealed in the roleplay.)

Pokémon Information:
Name:
His name is Kaiser.
Species: Neourk / Lil' Shark Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Vietbac.
Age: His age is unknown, though he does look awfully young.
Ability: Uprising (When the Pokémon deals damage in battle, the Pokémon recovers HP in proportion to the amount of damage dealt. The effects of HP recovery will halt if the Pokémon has a major status condition however.)
Primary Moves: Linear Slash, Echonic Cry, Rilling Spurt.
Appearance: Neourk is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, as there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small. Two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny, gray claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Clothing: Neourk wears a tailor-made Wehrmacht dress suited for his body type and small size, as it appears to resemble a tunic-like uniform. The tunic is in a light shade of tan, as the short sleeves cover most of his forearms. The tunic goes down towards the lower area of his chest and underside. Some pins and medallions can be seen, as one of the pins has the hakenkreuz etched onto its golden layering. Beyond his tunic uniform, he wears a double-layered garment over his bottom that gives off the impression of what babies typically wear; the garment supposedly serves the purpose of protecting this area from the sun, since he had stated that his bottom area is quite sensitive to direct sunlight when some friends of his questioned him. To avoid public embarrassment, he wears a black cloth wrap that is snugly wrapped around his bottom to conceal the peculiar garment of his.
Personality: Kaiser is rebellious when it comes to dealing with the authorities, as he often argues with others a lot as a result. He can be a crybaby at times, since he always likes things to go his way. His hot-headed nature can often land him in trouble since he is rather quick to anger.
Backstory: [This is left blank for now since his past is mostly unknown.]
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He wears a golden anklet around his left leg, as it has something etched on it.
Poké Browser Entry: "Be aware, as Neourk usually consider Trainers to be rather untrustworthy in first moments. They are often seen near the mild beaches, as they take short naps by digging small patches on the shore or in shallow waters."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 45
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that some Pokémon learn by their juvenile years. The user slashes the target in a sequential fashion with their claws or any other sharp parts.
Effects: May reduce physical defense on the target by one stage if attacking from the side.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user lets off a cry that echoes across the battlefield.
Effects: Temporarily increases accuracy of moves and grants Acceleration.
Acceleration: Increases the Pokémon's speed by 25% for five turns. This stacks with other speed buffs, like having increased speed from using Agility.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 25 x 3
Accuracy: 85%
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user blasts the target with a series of forceful shots of pressurized water.
Effects: N/A

Well, the temptation does get a bit stronger once one sees the other doing it. :3

I'm going to have Tori go over to the Nurse's office after getting her schedule and stuff settled. (Because of the Neourk's dreaded checkup...)

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Wow! I have a pokèmon that I created, but I haven't got permission to share it. It's actually a mix of two existing pokemon! Let's all get to the rp (you can create more then one character!) I might actually ask somebody about it... I hope that you all enjoy!!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Trainer Information:
Name:
His name is Liam King.
Appearance: Liam has dirty blond hair, coffee brown eyes, and is somewhat tall. He wears a white t-shirt underneath his black hoodie and uses regular denim jeans. He wears black sneakers, and a high tech watch that acts like a bag and can hold an infinite amount of items. It is accessed by tapping the watch and allows you to withdraw or deposit items. The items turn into holograms that you can select and remove from the bag. If you withdraw the item/s, a hologram appears in your hand and turns into a solid. The process of the conversion is unknown but Liam speculates it's the work of a type of Porygon.
Personality: Liam likes to socialize a lot and is sometimes reckless. He does anything for his Pokemon, and will even risk his life to save them. He usually keeps his Pokemon outside of his Pokeball, for his Pokemon's pleasure. He is sometimes silly, but in reality he is a very intellectual person and most of the time strategizes his battle. But he sometimes doesn't think before he acts and usually is ashamed of his actions or regrets it unless its for others.
Hometown: His hometown is in Infernius Island, located in the Fantamus Region.
Skills: He thinks of very effective strategies when it comes to battling and knows a bit on making medicinal recipes. He tries his hardest to make wild Pokemon trust him but doesn't like to capture them unless they want to be captured. Liam knows more than a bit on science and inventions, but not enough where you can call him a scientist.
Other: His watch was given to him by his father which is a descendant of a long line of scientists and inventors. Liam's first invention was more of an add-on. He upgraded his Pokedex which he also got from his father and his parents were very proud of him.

Pokémon Information:
Name:
His name is Razor.
Species: Kambus/ Metal Lava Pokemon
Type: [type]Fire[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Fantamus.
Age: His age is unknown, though he does look near his teens.
Ability: Magnamus (Acts like Flash Fire + Fire type moves do double damage. Only does double if the Pokemon is at yellow or less. Flash Fire effect also heals the damage it would've done.
Primary Moves: Metal Clash, Momentum, Flame Shot
Appearance: Kambus is a quadrupled, orange, spiked, pup-like Pokémon. His eyes are black, and there is a tiny spike on his head. His mouth consists of many small, pointed teeth. His arms and feet are small, and he has three claws on each one. Most of his spikes are located on the part of the body above his arms and feet.. The bottom of his body is light gray, while his tail is short and has a tiny spike on the end.
Personality: Razor is rather shy when around other people and Pokemon. He likes to be only with Liam and barks when other beings come near him. He nearly always listens to his trainer and makes quick work of his enemies because of this. In battle, he is very aggressive and uses his spikes 50% of the time.
Backstory: [This is left blank for now since his past I hope to reveal when we start RPing.]
Fakemon Creator: @ScorchPlayz
Other: He wears a small golden necklace holding a red gem.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Steel[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 50
Power Points: 30
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The Pokemon strikes their opponent with their claws which are usually enhanced by the Pokemon's metallic capability.
Effects:
May reduce physical defense on the target by one stage.
Type: [type]Steel[/type]
Category: Status
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user begins running around the battlefield gaining more speed each time the user runs.
Effects: Temporarily increases speed by one stage.
Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 30x2
Accuracy: 90%
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user blasts the target twice with two fire balls.
Effects: May cause a burn.

Last edited:
Trainer Information
Name: Zachariel Talos (Zach)
Appearance: Zachariel has platinum blonde hair with a neon-green strea down the front, which usually hangs on the left side of his face. His hair is long enough to reach the back of his neck, and is usually straight. His eyes are the color of a Pikachu's fur and he wears glasses to see most of the time, on the rare occasions he actually remembers to grab them before heading out for the day. His usual attire consists of a pair of black jeans, black-and-red-striped tennis shoes, and a white T-shirt worn under a dark-green zip-up jacket. He will wear the jacket on almost any day, except when temperatures reach an extreme high. Will usually carry all necessary items in a small backpack, though he has a large stash of items at his disposal at whatever place he is residing at the time courtesy of his generous family.
Personality: Zach is outspoken about his opinions, never one to leave something unsaid if it weighs heavily on his mind. When he meets a new person, he is eager to become friends right away and always looks for the best in others. He is not one to hold a grudge, though that does not mean that he will forget who has wronged him and in what way. Rather than dwell on past mistakes, he always looks towards the future with a bright, cheerful outlook on life. He considers pokemon to be his friends and companions rather than just battle partners, though they won't shy away from such things as that either.
Hometown: His hometown is a place known as Efriziwe in the Froznias Region.
Skills:
Able to withstand temperatures well below freezing with relative ease due to where he grew up, and is well-versed with outdoor survival.
Pokemon Information:
Name: Spencer
Species: Froal, the Hot Cored Pokemon
Type: [type]Ice[/type] [type]Fire[/type]
Native Region: Native region is the Froznias Region
Age: Indeterminate, since they have no defining characteristics to determine age, though acts childlike.
Ability: Coal Core: (When using, or taking damage from, a Fire-type move, this pokemon's Special Attack and Speed are raised by one stage for the next two turns, while also lowering it's Defense and Special Defense by one stage. This ability is able to stack with itself up to three times, at which point the pokemon's Core will glow from Orange at stage one, to Red at stage two, then White at stage three.)
Primary Moves: Frozen Folly, Heat Power, Harden, Ember
Appearance: Spencer is, at first glance, a frozen lump of coal about half a foot long and three inches tall. Upon closer inspection though, it is observed that he has six small legs made of ice half an inch in length. Though stubby, this pokemon is able to move quickly for short bursts, usually when his Ability has been triggered. Though they are not actually eyes in the traditional sense, there are two holes on the "front" of a Froal that serve as its eyes, though it has been speculated that the pokemon uses thermal vision more than actual vision in order to "see" its surroundings.
Personality: Spencer loves to play, usually treating things like battles as just an excuse to find new games to play with his opponent at the time. Though usually docile, this pokemon is very protective of its trainer, and will tend to ignore other humans that try to engage it in social interactions. If it senses a threat to its trainer, it will latch on to the threat and either freeze it or burn it (or both in some cases) in order to protect him.
Backstory: To be revealed during the RP.
Others: The ice surrounding it's Coal Core is very thick, so when it's ability is activated the most noticeable change is the color of it's eyes, which correspond to its core color.

Moves Information:
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Power: 30
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points: 30
Range: Close/Medium Range
Description: The Pokemon sends out a blast of frozen air on the ground, flash-freezing whatever it touches along the way. Most effective at close range. 50% chance to lower target's speed by one stage.

Type: [type]Fire[/type]
Power: Varies
Power Points: 15
Range: Medium Range
Description: The Pokemon uses stored heat to blast a wave of superheated air at the opponent. Power varies with the level of Coal Core. Base 20 + 15 for every level, up to a maximum Base Power of 75.

Name: Karly
Species: Kittice, the Frozen Kit Pokemon
Type: [type]Ice[/type] [type]Dark[/type]
Native Region: Native region is the Froznias Region
Ability: Frosty Impulse: (When this pokemon is swapped into battle, casts Frozen Terrain for five turns, which freezes the ground of the battlefield, slowing all non-ice types by one stage and boosting the power of Ice-type Moves by 20%. Every Fire type move used reduces Frozen Terrain duration by one turn.)
Primary Moves: Frozen Terrain, Frost Swipe, Hone Claws, Bite
Appearance: Karly is a fox kit with white fur covering her body, with random snowflake patterns strewn about in black fur. Her eyes, nose, paw pads, and tail tips are all black as well.
Personality: Karly is more reserved, preferring to watch others rather than speak. She easily understands human language and will respond positively or negatively in response to direct questions from her trainer. Her fur will stand on end when she feels threatened, and she yips, chirps, and barks similar in sound to a Vulpix.
Backstory: To be revealed during the RP.
Others: If Karly has been in the same spot for more than five minutes, the area around her is usually noted to contain a layer of frost over it, whether it be on the ground, in a building, or on a person.

Moves Information:
Power Points: 10
Target: Battlefield
Range: Battlefield
Description: The pokemon releases a wave of supercold air which freezes the ground of the battlefield, slowing all non-ice types by one stage and boosting the power of Ice-type Moves by 20%. Every Fire type move used reduces Frozen Terrain duration by one turn.

Category: Physical
Power: 45
Accuracy: 95%
Power Points: 15
Range: Close Range
Description: The Pokemon grows claws if ice, which it then uses to slash at the opponent. Repeated uses have diminishing range, though range can be maximized by waiting two turns between using this attack again.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So my character isn't late but I'm in moderation so I have to wait for staff to approve it that's why it takes a long time to see my posts

Hopefully it's alright if I go with my own format like spark up there?

Name: (Viscountess) Molly Brett Jones
Types: Normal/Fighting
Badges: Bug, Cliff, Rumble
Birthday: December 16th
Region: Kalos
Family: Deceased
Friends/Rivals: none yet
Birth place: Apartment in Aquacorde City
Current Residence: Cyllage City near Battle Chateu on Route 7, passes through Connecting Caves.
Starter: Froakie
Partner: Mienshao
Team: Furfrou, Mienshao, Sableeye, shiny Eevee, Minccino.
Backstory: She was born into an apartment in the small city of Aquacorde to a pair of parents who spoiled her greatly before dying of natural causes, leaving her orphaned at a fairly young age. This helped in shaping her to be a vain, selfish young girl who was desperate to prove herself beyond the limitations of her dull birthplace. Though not evil, her drive to make her mark on the world has led her into some undesirable situations such as stealing alongside her Sableeye, and some of which she isn’t especially proud. She is a talk first, shoot second, think last kind of girl.

As a self-encoraged trainer she often goes out of her way to make 'friends' and devotes most of her time to training, cooking, and improving her title in the Battle Chateu, however in her perspective she'd be more focused on the material gains rather than genuine friendship. She travels Kalos searching for trainer's to battle and power up her pokemon in addition to finding new recipes and supplies throughout the region.
3_by_hot_sugar-daq51b4.png

(Art created by gezeichnet on Deviantart for me, character is mine.)
Minccino is one of her more notable pokemon she recieved in a trade at Aquacorde for her Froakie, who didn't want to be traded away.

Molly also received a Furfrou upon her visit at Lumiose City where she met a kind local stylist named Liam who encouraged her to take up pokemon styling and veer away from the stress of constant vigorous training. She declined stubbornly, but grew attached to one of the Furfrou he was demonstrating with and gave it to her as a parting gift. She still occasionally attempts brushing and dressing up her Furfrou's fluff with wild flowers and stolen accessories, but not in a matter to practice and pursue that career. Liam also cut and dyed her hair for her which was originally light brown.

Cooking and baking is especially important to her, let alone incredibly useful as a full-time traveling trainer. Her mom apprenticed her at a young age, often saying "the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach!" which proved to be entirely true since the two consistently recieved praise from her father after meals. Her favorite recipes mainly include sweets.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Name: jacob
Hobbies/good at: he loves caring for sick pokèmon, but when he is not doing that, he is battling his friends.
Pokèmon: electabuzz, jolteon, and pikachu
Bff: catherine

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm not to late,right...

Name:Mark
Hobbies/good at:Fighting;being an idiot (lol)
Pokemon: (up to six)Croconaw,Gabite,Magnemite
Bff:Yep...I will be surprised if someone want to be his friend.

I was hoping so as well

Name: Daniel
Hobbies: Training, Listening to music, Making his diary on his phone
Bff: His pokemon Munchlax

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if it was alright if I joined the RP? I did add some extra details to the forum, but not much.

Name: Emmeline Bardot
Appearance: Emmeline is a short girl with an olive complexion, her eyes are eggshell blue in colour. Her hair is a light brown in colour, half of it is tied into a bun whilst the other half is let down - when down her hair is wavy and comes to her lower back. She has uneven dimples which are often seen as she grins often. She dresses simply, opting for a pale blue t-shirt with a knotted tie, blue denim shorts which look ripped and a large white cardigan which is loose and comes down to her knees.
Personality: Emmeline is a girl who may appear to be like a child at first glance, always looking for the best in others. She can be a fun individual to have around, often wearing a smile and trying to make others happy too. What shines the brightest with her is her determination, she is aware of what she is good and bad at and is always striving to improve - whenever she's in a sticky situation, she doesn't give up until she finds a solution.
Hobbies/Talents: Emmeline often enjoys learning about the pokémon around her. Even though she isn't particularily strong, she finds it easy to connect with wild pokémon and even calm them if they happen to be angered, even if she isn't aware of it herself. Above all, she enjoys running, especially long distance as it relieves any of her stress.
Fears: Being forgotten (backstory will explain)
Friends: None as of yet
Rivals: None as of yet
Family: Emiko only knew her uncle growing up, he was a famous trainer known particularily for his skill with Ice-types.
Team: Spheal and Archen at the moment, though she does plan to encounter and capture another partner... Well try to as she isn't very good at capturing.

Name: Mikaela Strange
Hobbies: Pranking, Ice/Roller skating, Cooking, Inventing, Reading
Pokémon: Shiny!Decidueye(male, Chastiefol), Kirlia (will soon evolve, male, Lancelot), Kirlia (female, Lizbeth), Swanna (female, Wanda), Litten (male, Kuro)
BFF: All her Pokémon and her twin.