• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon High school sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Welcome to Alola High! I am Principal Willis. I am glad to meet you. This school will have everything you offer. Including classes, lunches, and even a all new stadium! This school is huge! Like two mansions into one! We will be teaching you how to do math, reading science. Catching Pokémon, and more! I wish you a good day and be hoping you will come :)

- Mr. Willis

Rules!

- No swearing
-No legendaries, mega evolutions, fully evolved Pokémon, or Type: Null
- Romance is allowed
- No cheating during Pokémon battles (like you just One shotting everyone. Give them a chance to fight!)
- No being teachers unless you filled in for one. All teachers that is not taking role by anyone I will control.

Character Form:

Name:
Personality:
Favorite thing:
Least favorite thing:
Crush:
Pokémon: (your Pokémon form below)

Name:
Species:
Favorite thing
Least favorite thing:
Appearence: (Your Pokémon can wear accessories!)

My Characters!

Name: Dan
Appearence: Always wears a red polo shirt with black stripes on hit. Wears black slim pants and red shoes. He also has white spiky hair and red eyes.
Personality: Calm. Usually not a talker unless he is happy. Usually doesn't pick a fight unless someone teases him.
Favorite thing: Having fun
Least favorite thing: being angry
Crush: None right now
Pokémon:

Name: Hunter
Species: Poochyena
Moveset: Crunch, Taunt, Shadow Ball
Favorite thing: Playing with other Pokémon
Least favorite thing: Being all alone.
Appearence: Has a eyepatch on its eye.

Second character!

Name: Kaylee
Appearence: Mostly wears a white tee-shirt with a kawaii Pikachu on it. Also has a small green dress and slim black leggings. Always changes her shoes so every day she wears a different one!
Personality: Kind. Also likes to help a lot in projects and other cooperative events.
Favorite thing: Playing with her Pokémon
Least favorite thing: Failing in grades.
Crush: None right now
Pokémon:

Name: Ariel
Species: Poppilo
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Hyper Voice, Attract
Favorite thing: Playing with his owners and friends
Least favorite thing: Grass and Poison types
Appearence: Shiny

Hope this gets to go far, There is a chance I will be leaving pokecharms soon. And the chances of remembering my password is quite slim, And the chances of remembering this website is also slim. However I will return someday with a similar to different account user. If this rp doesn't reach its finsh limit by the time I'm gone. I want someone else to continue this roleplay.

Teacher roleplayers:
Principal Willis (Sun and Moon)
Homeroom teachers (None)
Math Teacher Clara (None)
Science Teacher Johnson (None
Battle Teacher Red (*that* guy)
Professor Kukui (I Never)
Language Arts Sarah (None)
Social Studies Willow (None)
Blog Devoloper (None)
Lunch Lady(s) and Lunch Men (None, None, None)
Battle Tree First opponent for everyone (None)
Battle Tree trainers (Anyone)

Last edited:
Name: Mitch
Appearence: tall and has blue eyes. Wears the fellowing; blue tee shirt, dark green hoodie, cap with a picture of yellow (his inspiration) on it, blue denim jeans and lime green shoes
Personality: normally speaks his mind and try's to be class clown but when he's around kaylee he's as quite as a mouse a barely says anything
Favorite thing: play with Pokémon
Least favorite thing: flunking his tests
Crush: kaylee
Pokémon: de

Name: de
Species: deino
Moveset: crunch,dragon breath,headbutt,bite
Favorite thing: being around other Pokémon
Least favorite thing: having a fight with Mitch
Appearence: has a red flower in his hair

Name: Jason
Appearance: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Wears a black sweatshirt everywhere, Has a small scar on his hand
Personality: Very Shy, Doesn't talk often
Favorite Thing: His Pokemon
Least Favorite Thing: Wingulls
Crush: Kaysi
Pokemon:

Name: Jaxon
Species: Mimikyu
Moveset: Protect, Slash, Shadow Claw, Play Rough
Favorite Thing: The Light (This is no normal mimikyu)
Least Favorite Thing: Pikachus
Apearence: Has a Psyduck costume instead of a pikachu costume

Last edited:
Name: Ashley
Appearence: In profile
Personality:Kind, happy, loves meeting new people
Favorite thing: Meeting people and Pokemon
Least favorite thing: Bullies
Crush: Maybe, if so will be revealed in the RP
Pokémon: Sunny (Esper)

Name: Sunny
Species: Esper
Moveset: Calm mind, Psychic, Substitute, Shadow ball
Favorite thing: Meeting new Pokemon
Least favorite thing: Ghosts
Appearence: Wears a sun hair clip and a sun necklace

Last edited:
Name:Amber Jackson
Appearance:Amber has long, dark brown hair worn in a messy bun. She has simple brown eyes with a hint of golden yellow or Amber in them. Her outfit consists of a plain yellow t-shirt covered by a light brown sweater. She wears simple blue jeans with Brown ankle boots. She also wears large, thick rimmed brown glasses.
Personality:Amber is a happy-go-lucky girl who is a bit on the nerdy side. Amber loves nothing more than a good book and a cup of coffee. She is a bit shy when you first meet her but she warms up to people quite fast.
Favorite thing:Amber has a soft spot for both Fire and Fairy Type Pokemon. She also loves Grass Pokemon as well.
Least favorite thing:Amber is terrified of Bug Pokemon but especially spider Pokemon. She can handle little spiders such as Joltik for example but she hates big spiders like Ariados.
Crush:None
Pokémon: Kuro the Litten

Name:Kuro
Species:Litten
Moveset:Lick, Scratch, Ember, Growl
Favorite thing:Kuro loves anything shiny like most cats. He also especially loves treats
Least favorite thing:Kuro is a bit scared of Dog Pokemon
Appearance:Kuro is a regular Litten with no accessories but a small golden coin necklace.

Name: Kaysi White
Appearence:
IMG_20170111_184036.jpg

Personality: Kaysi is very kind, and likes to hang out with her friends and family. Kaysi might be very kind, but she can get angry very easily. Kaysi is pretty smart, she only gets a few B's in her classes. If anyone misses with her friends, or family, she'll stand up for them, no matter what.
Favorite thing: Kaysi really likes Pokemon battles, friends and family, martial arts, playing guitar, and FOOD.
Least favorite thing: Kaysi really hates jerks.
Crush: Doesn't have one, yet :\=|:

Pokemon:
Name: Phase
Species: Rowlet
Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Leafage, Astonish
Favorite thing: Poke Beans, and Flying
Least favorite thing: Fire type attacks, and when there is no food.
Appearance: Rowlet already has the Dartrix haircut.

Can I be Professor Kukui?

Yes, I understand that Ditto can transform into other Pokémon, but I am making it so that he cannot transform into any powerful Pokémon here. (I.e. Legendaries, mega evolutions, or even fully evolved Pokémon/bigger ones.)

This is due to not only for balancing, but also for the reason that he has a genetic disorder that inhibits his transformations from exceeding the height of most smaller Pokémon.

Name:
Alan
Appearance: He has gray hair, while he wears a black cloak over his clothes that also has a hoodie. He has a white beak-like mask that is lightly brown on the beak. He wears a red turtleneck shirt, and short sleeved white pants. He has black boots on, and a carrier sling inside his cloak for carrying small Pokémon.
Personality: He is reticent towards others, as he tends to keep himself reserved from the center of attention. He tends to stay quiet, as he can be deceptive at times.
Favorite thing: He likes to play with his Ditto and chat with him sometimes.
Least favorite thing: He hates getting attention from others.
Crush: N/A
Pokémon: Ditto

Name: Daniel
Species: Ditto
Gender: He is normally genderless, but he will be referred to a male in the roleplay to make things easier.
Moveset: Transform (Subject to change if he does transform into another Pokémon.)
Favorite thing:
He likes to transform into other Pokémon often for causing mischief, or for entertainment.
Least favorite thing: He does not like being in his original, bloby form because it is hard for him to move around in it.
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Ditto when in his original form. He does not wear any accessories due to his transformations constantly changing his body structure.

I cant post rn because im traveling to Atlanta for the weekends! Right now im in Ohio (we accidently make a wrong turn...:p) and it will take about 1-2 hours left...
Ive stopped by a resturant with wifi and created this rp while I was there. I didnt type much because we had to go and I cant type on my pc while walking.. enjoy!

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-high-school-roleplay.15498/

(While My cousin was driving around town. We stopped at a gas station and I had a internet connection and thats how I posted this link :))

Name: Melissa
Appearence: purple bag which her charmander stays in, pink head band, brown hair, Brown eyes, purple top with dark blue shorts
Personality: Happy, Nice
Favorite thing: Her charmander
Least favorite thing: Dark places
Crush: Dan
Pokémon: Charmander

Name: Charlotte
Species: Charmander
Moveset: Ember, Scratch, Smokescreen, Growl
Favorite thing: Fire and being with its trainer
Least favorite thing: water and being away from its trainer
Appearence: a bow on its head

Name: Poke
Appearence:Black hair, blue eyes, wears a black leather jacket, and a white shirt. Light brown pants.Tenis Black and white skin, wear a black wrist strap on the left wrist
Personality:Serious and always lies. Do not let him win, he will become a boring. Sometimes he is angry, and does not like to lose.
Favorite thing:Food:Chocolate
Random:Win!!!
Least favorite thing:Lose and bread.
Crush:Anyone.
Pokémon:Lapra

Name:Lapra
Species:Squirtle
Moveset:Tackle,Water Gun and Bubble.
Favorite thing:Eat and Fight
Least favorite thing:Lose.
Appearence:It's a Squirtle...

Last edited:
That doesn't really make sense to be honest... that's like saying the SQUIRTLE IS THE LAPRAS.

Also, I apoligize for being off for a bit.

Also last time I checked, Squirtle can't use slash. And seriously?! His name his Poke?! That is the least creative thing I have ever heard.

Man I almost forgot about pokecharms! Oh geez ive been gone for like 3 weeks. Im still busy so this might be the last time I posted on pokecharms untill later on today or tomorrow.

I need some rest and need to catch up on the rp. I will read all new forms later.. im suffering from poison right now and need some sleep and medicine...

Status
Not open for further replies.