• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School (Discussion)

What type of rp should i make next?

• Pokemon

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • General

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pokemon High School is a roleplay where trainers send their pokemon to learn new attacks. We mainly roleplay as the pokemon. But the trainer takes the pokemon to the school and back home.

Rules:
You're allowed up to 3 pokemon and 2 humans per person.
Follow all pokecharms rules.
Romance to be kept medium. (Your characters can get girlfriends or boyfriends. I'll allow kisses and hugs but no further.)

Character Format:
Name(what's your name):
Age (how old are you):
Species (human or pokemon):
Sex (what gender are you):
Type of pokemon (not needed if human):
Wears (not needed if pokemon):

Here's my pokemon and human:

Name: Bob
Species: Pokemon
Sex: Male
Type of pokemon: Machoke

Name: Howard
Species: Human
Wears: White t-shirt, dark blue pants (trousers) pikachu socks and bowling shoes.

I will make the rp after 4 more characters are made.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Name(what's your name): Artemis [sister of Tempest]
Age (how old are you): 19
Species (human or pokemon): Pokemon
Sex (what gender are you): Female
Type of pokemon (not needed if human): Braviary
Wears (not needed if pokemon): Nothing, except for a necklace with a moon pendant

Name(what's your name): Tempest [sister of Artemis]
Age (how old are you): 21
Type of pokemon (not needed if human): Staraptor
Wears (not needed if pokemon): Nothing

Name(what's your name): Alexis Rawkins [trainer to Tempest & Artemis]
Age (how old are you): 20
Species (human or pokemon): Human
Type of pokemon (not needed if human): n/a
Wears (not needed if pokemon): Dark blue t-shirt, black leather jacket, jeans, bracelets on left arm

The only problems I can see are that it is highly frowned upon to use pictures in place of character description and I am not exactly the greatest artist, so I tend to use highly detailed descriptions as a result.

@xThatOneKitty Braviary is 100% male there is no female with Braviary

~Chars below~

Name(what's your name): Blue
Age (how old are you): 17
Type of pokemon (not needed if human): Umbeon(Shiny)
Wears (not needed if pokemon): a blue and black flower on right ear

Name(what's your name): Blade
Age (how old are you): 17
Type of pokemon (not needed if human): Absol
Wears (not needed if pokemon): wears a rose on her blade close to her head

Name(what's your name): JC
Age (how old are you): 22
Species (human or pokemon): Human
Sex (what gender are you):Female
Wears (not needed if pokemon): buttoned up plad shirt with black capris along with flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. Wears glasses along with a hooded cape and wolf mask to hide her appearance. Bandages around her wrists and ankles.

Last edited:
More information in the Pokémon bio has been added since I am using a fan made Pokémon of mine for the RP.

Name:
Her name is Serah Avalon.
Species: She is a human.
Sex: Female
Wears: She wears a pale white camp shirt and a pale blue, short-sleeved skort. The camp shirt has a picture of alightly pink heart that has some vague pictures of a familiar Pokémon and human about to hold hands. Along with that, she wears a gray soft shell jacket that has several outer pockets that can be effortlessly converted into a sling to carry around small Pokémon. She has on black, knee boots with socks that are as white as cloud nine and wears a dark brown satchel around her left shoulder that holds her items she carries around; such as everyday supplies and has a Poké Browser that was upgraded to allow it to scan more Pokémon than ever and reveal more detailed information with each scan.
Other Info: She is the trainer for Simon.

Name:
His name is Simon.
Age: His age is the equivalent of about roughly six months in human age.
Species: He is a Pokémon.
Type of Pokémon: Savinado / Rock Armor Pokémon
Type: [type]Rock[/type][type]Fighting[/type]
Appearance: Savinado is a small, bipedal, lizard-like Pokémon. He has a light tan body with a cream underside. His head is somewhat big in proportion to his body, as he has brown eyes and a small nose composed of two medium sized dots. Two small teeth can be seen in their respective upper corners when he opens his mouth. The top of his head and hands are covered in a light layering of brown rocky armor. His hands are composed of three black claws while having two toes on each foot, along with a short, tapering tail.
Wears: Simon has on some white wrapping bandages on his left foot and the top of his head. He wears a pale red bonnet with blush red mittens, along with a garnet red onesie to protect him from the elements.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry A: "The rocky armor is soft at birth, but quickly hardens over the course of a few months. The armor can be used as an indication of its health; being smooth and firm if it is healthy, while being rough and brittle signals illness."
Poké Browser Entry B: "Savinado is able to block off a shot without flinching. The contents of its rocky armor still remains a mystery."
Other Info: Although his clothing is quite comfortable, he dislikes wearing them as a result of feeling too embarassed due to others tending to pick on him as a result of his attire.