• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon High Possible roleplay sign ups

Since I couldn't find a rp, I made one myself. The Roleplay will start tonight or tomarrow.
Here's the rules

1.NO more than 2 characters. I don't want pepole getting mixed up and confused

2.NO more than 1 Paragraph. a paragraph needs to be at least 5 lines long (if you don't know... least means you have to get that or beyond) , read rp rules for more information

3.DETAILS on your info. if u don't put enough details. I won't accept you.

4.DONT break the rules. I don't want this rp to be over until it's ACTALLY over. (I read the rules but might mess up a little...)

5.NO being a teacher without my permission. NO more than 6 teachers and 12 staff

6.have fun

7.Make your info like this...

Name:
Species:
Friends with: (If you have more than one character or know a person so well)
Hometown: (if you want you can make it up)
[Past hometown you need details]
Skills:
Personality:
Type: (I know all Pokémon names, but sometimes not type.

Here's my (mine) 2 characters

Name: Ry
Species: Riolu
Friends with (and crush) : Midnight (Or Mid for short)
Hometown: Saffron city in Kanto
Skills:Very Good at battling and making friends, Ry can also be very good at math if the reward is Rare candy
Personality:Good,Always active,Likes to flirt with girls (especially Midnight)
Hates:If anyone picks on midnight or flirts with her
Type:Fighting

Name:Midnight
Species:Zorua
Friends with:Ry
Hometown:Seafoam cave in Kanto (A new cave)
Skills:Very good at being responsible and winning contests, When she is being attacked. She will turn into a illusion Pokémon (bigger than the foe)
Personality:Calm, Easy going, friendly and kinda cute
Hates:Failing or a friend dying or in a coma
Type:Dark (can turn normal type)

8. Here's the classes

1. Language arts
2.Science
3.Battle training
4.Movie Freebe (On Friday's or else its MORE math)
5.Lunch
6.Math
7.Writing
8. Electronics (Day 1) Contest (Day 2) Math monday (Day 3 only on mondays)
Campus (Day 4)
9.Dismissal

That's all the classes, Remember to ROLEPLAY fair and
have fun!

Last edited:
Well alright, this seems interesting here. I just want some clarification on the paragraph rule. Is that the minimum or the maximum amount that we can write in the RP? (I don't usually see people post a required amount usually, so I do like to ask even though I do write a lot.)

First Character:
Name: Akari
Species: Froakie
Friends with: Daniel
Hometown: Lumiose City (This is located in Kalos.)
Skills: He is highly proficient in writing and ELA, as he also can hop around rather quickly.
Personality: He is rather timid around strangers, as he tends to stay close to Daniel. He also prefers to work alone on assignments, or with Daniel if a partner is required. He has problems interacting with others, as his speaking is below proficiency, while he also does not tend to get along with others.
Likes: He likes to write stories and use a diverse range of vocabulary in his writing. He also has an obsession with sucking on his hand, as he sometimes does it in front of others which might make him look silly.
Hates: He hates having to interact with others, as he especially despises having to work with a group. He also dislikes having to take his medicine, as he does have to go over to the Nurse to take it by a needle injection, due to a major condition he has.
Type: Water

Second Character:
Name: Daniel
Species: Ditto
Friends with: Akari
Hometown: Jubilife City (This is located in Sinnoh.)
Skills: He has the ability to transform into other Pokémon. However, if he transforms into a Pokémon that is bigger than him, he will be in their form, but also baby sized. This is due to his youthful age, and he also has a genetic condition that prevents him from increasing his size drastically in transformations. (An example is if he transforms into an Ampharos, he will be a baby Ampharos instead. He would be a lot smaller, have bigger head to body ratio, and have a lot more significant differences here.)
Personality: He is very deceptive and mischievous, while he also likes to transform into Akari if there is no one else around. He is outgoing with others, and he is very gentle, especially with younger Pokémon.
Likes: He likes to transform into others, especially into Akari, as he is used to his body type now. He also likes to sing and give off voice impressions of other Pokémon.
Hates: He hates others that bully anyone, especially Akari. He also dislikes laughing, as this will cause him to revert back into his blob-like form, as he hates being in his blob body in public.
Type: Normal (His transformation can also change his type.)

Name: Eveleyn
Species: Meowstic (Female vers.)
Friends with: No one.
Hometown: Icirrus City.
Skills: Roleplaying/Acting, Mostly every subject, Deception
Personality: Quiet, Deciving
Hates: People who belive she is a child,Slackers.
Type: Psychic

Well i have to go for now. Bye.

Name: Kathleen
Species: pachirisu
Friends with: Hunter
Hometown: branches town, located next to sun shine cave and on the outskirts of katlos.
Skills: She can climb trees easily (wow a squirrel pokemon can climb :O) and is good at science.
Personality: She is kind and a social butterfly. Most of the time she is hanging out with hunter because so far he is her only friend. Kathleen also likes to try and get people to not be scared of hunter because of his kinds reputation.
Hates: people teasing or being scared of hunter.
Type: electric

Name: Hunter
Species: chandalure
Friends with: Kathleen
Hometown: sun shine cave , which is located on the outskirts of katlos.
Skills: Is surprising good at chemistry and is a complete nerd in mythology.
Personality: Shy and doent like to get out much. Mot of the time Kathleen literally has to drag him out of bed/him home to go anywhere.
Hates: his own anger
Type: ghost/fire

Roleplay started. Just got it in before I went lazy mode. For some reason it's not letting me paste the link so you have to find it yourself.

Sorry
And everyone that signed up is accepted!

Pm me if u need something or if there's a problem

Name: Sawyer
Species: Oshawott
Friends with: Zeyda (or Zey for short)
Hometown: Nacrene City in Unova
Skills: Is alright when it comes to math.
Personality: Fun loving, playful, and optimistic.
Hates: Electric types that are jerks, bullies, homework.
Type: Water

Name: Zeyda
Species: Zangoose
Friends with: Sawyer
Hometown: Petalburg City in Hoenn
Skills: Is alright with Chemistry.
Personality: Sly, smart, and sweet.
Hates: Sevipers, homework, thee, thy, and thou (It drives her nuts), bullies, and Fighting types that are jerks.
Type: Normal

Name: Neo Plasma
Species: Shiny Eevee (with a light blue scarf)
Friends with: Luna
Hometown: Flora Town
Skills: Is good with Sword Fighting
Personality:Kind ,Protective of Luna Plasma (his sis) ,Brave
Hates: Pokemon who pick on his sis
Type: Normal

Name: Luna Plasma
Species:Shiny Eevee (With a red scarf)
Friends with: Neo Plasma
Hometown: Flora Town
Skills:Is good at Gardening
Personality: Shy