1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Ask to Join Pokémon High But With A Strange Twist 0o0

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette Previously Marquis De Lafayette

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-high-but-with-a-strange-twist-0o0.21091/

Your in a Pokémon High School that secretly trains Pokémon and Humans to fight against the Evil Team Thunder and their skilled mind controlled fighters.

Nick
    The new school year has started and Nick is in his Senior year. He and his Partner Poliwrath were getting their class list for the year. He was so hyped to start training again cuz he still hasn’t gotten in any action against Team Thunder yet.

2. Hungry Badass

Hungry Badass Previously Iazy guy who loves to eat

Law finally started his senior year. "Yeah right! Those bad guys are gonna meet the wrath of Law!" He thought as he was getting his class list

3. CripsyPotatoChips

CripsyPotatoChips Previously HoennPokegirl

Valeria felt relieved to be getting her class list finally. School was one of the only places she felt safe, and she knew this would be her chance to become stronger. She hoped that she could prove herself useful.

4. Noah was walking to school, his Butterfree by his side. He was quite excited, he was going to contribute to stop an evil team. He quickly went to the school and got his class list and looked at all his class excitedly

5. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick’s first class was Pokémon Battles. “Oh Yeah!” He said. He was so hyped to battle people. He really enjoyed it. He started his way to the class which wasn’t in a room but in an open area I’m the center of the school.

6. DoggoKing22

DoggoKing22 Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing

(I’m assuming everyone’s first class is Pokémon battles, so I’m gonna roll with it.)

Tuco got his class list and headed for his first class without paying attention to what was going on around him. From his schedule, it appeared that his first class was Pokémon Battling. “Oh isn’t this just great, Villa? I’m gonna have to socialize with other people.......just my luck.” He mumbled to his Aipom, which was sitting on his shoulder. Tuco walked into the large area of a classroom and sat against a wall, keeping quiet and hoping no one would ask him for a battle.

7. Noah was quite excited when he saw he had a battle class first. Battling was his favorite thing to do, so he went ahead and walking inside the room, or Field as he began looking around for people to battle as he stopped a boy next to the wall and made eye contact with the male and began walking towards him, a wife smile on his face.

8. DoggoKing22

Tuco immediately turned pale as he saw another student walking towards him. He quickly looked at the floor and panicked. Oh no. This isn’t good. Someone noticed. Please don’t challenge me, please please please PLEASE don’t challenge me. He thought to himself as a bunch of outcomes of the conversation he was going to have raced through his head as well. To make it worse for him, Tuco’s Aipom started waving at the student walking towards them as a little greeting.

9. Noah soon made it over to him as he smiled brightly at him and said. "Hey there! Im Noah, do you wanna battle?" He said as he smiled at him as his Butterfree flew around Tuco and hie Aipom, curious of the two.

10. DoggoKing22

Tuco tried to prepare himself to speak to Noah while Aipom playfully swiped at the Butterfree’s feet. He stood up, “Oh, um...s-s-sure. We-we can battle, i-i-if you w-want.” He stuttered. He looked over at Noah’s Butterfree and then back at him. “That’s a n-nice Butterfree y-you have there. A-a-at least you’re n-not the only person t-that has a bug type Pokémon. If only I h-had Ledian with me to-today, though. B-both Butterfree and Ledian would ha-have gotten along w-we-well since they’re from n-next door regions.”

11. CripsyPotatoChips

Valeria looked around at her classmates, not sure about who to battle first. Sylveon was out of her Pokeball, and she wrapped one of her ribbons around Valeria's arm protectively. Valeria smiled at Sylveon for the comfort, but slowly backed up to the wall anyways. She decided to think about battle strategy until she challenged someone or was challenged.

12. The siblings had walked into their class wearing a mask to hide their appearance. Blue a shiny Umbreon was at JC's side while Sparkx a Jolteon stood by Shadow's side. They saw two trainers about to battle while the other one appearing to be a girl waited for someone to challenge her. "-So this is a battling class, this a to be interesting-" she thought as she looked to her brother standing next to her. Shadow thought the same thing when he looked at her as they both stood where they were waiting for someone to ask her.-

13. CripsyPotatoChips

Valeria noticed the newcomers and quickly tried to think about how a battle with either could end. One had an Umbreon, which she was confident her Sylveon could beat easily. She was more concerned about the Jolteon. She had no ground types, and she was pretty sure none of her Pokemon knew any ground-type moves. She ended up edging a bit closer to the two, silently debating which one she felt that she could beat more easily. She also remembered that they could have other Pokemon that were strong against hers.

#13 CripsyPotatoChips, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  14. The siblings saw a girl edge closer to them. JC noticed first as she glanced to her under her mask. "You need to ask us something dear" she said a bit stern but her voice was calm. Shadow noticed after as he gently smiled as the girl under her mask. Blue and Sparkx noticed the Sylveon as they just gave a smile to her. Blue knew Sylveon was her weakness but that doesn't mean she has a stragety up her sleeve as she fought Pokemon that were even her disadvantage because that's how she was trianed. Sparkx would have an easier time with her because she was an electric type.-

15. CripsyPotatoChips

"O-oh, uh.." Valeria tried to figure out what to say. She ended up just asking, "Uh.. do either of you.. want to.. have a battle..? I-if not then that's okay," She added quickly. Sylveon squeezed Valeria's arm, trying to make her less nervous.

16. Blue gently nudged her partners leg as she saw her look down to her. "What is it Blue?"she asked her. "Umbre!("I like to challenge her?") She said to her. "Are you sure Blue?"she asked her. "Umbre! Breon!("Of course I am sure! I have battled opponents with my weakness and I still was able to defeat them") She said to her as only she can understand her. JC just nodded to Blue before looking to her. "Alright, I'll battle with you, Blue here wants too if you don't mind that is"she said giving a smile.-

17. CripsyPotatoChips

"Oh, uh, I don't mind at all. Um, how many Pokemon should we use? I have six, but it also just be Blue against Sylveon... if that's what Blue meant." Valeria felt herself calming down the more she spoke, she really only ever seemed to not be nervous during a battle.

18. "I have six but if you want we can do a three on three battle or do you want to do a six on six battle? I don't mind either way as long as you are comfortable with it" she said as Blue waited patiently. Shadow just watched his sister before speaking. "I can ref the battle if you want" he offered.-

19. CripsyPotatoChips

"I think three on three sounds good" she said. She started thinking about which Pokemon she would use. She knew she'd pick Sylveon, but she wondered what other Pokemon the opposing trainer had. "Oh yeah," she added, "My name is Valeria, what about you?"

20. She gave a smile. "I'm JC and this is my order brother Shadow, we are so people call us the masked siblings" she said. "Also, this is Blue my partner, the shiny Umbreon and that's Sparkx Shadow's partner. Also, if its a three on three battle you want than we can do that, Shadow?"she said looking to her brother. "Alright challengers, take your place" Shadow said making his way to the middle of the field. JC made her way to one side as she waited for Valeria.-

21. "Hmm. Thats cool. But anyways lets battle. Lets go to a battle field and start. And you can first if you want to." He said as he then went on to a battle field and waited for Tuco, having a Smirk on his face.

22. CripsyPotatoChips

Valeria crossed to the other side, and turned back to face JC. Sylveon unwrapped her ribbon from around Valeria's arm as she called out, "I'll use Sylveon first!" She waited to see what Pokemon JC would choose.

23. DoggoKing22

“U-uh. No thanks. Y-you can go first. You’re prolly m-m-more experienced than m-me anyway.” Tuco tried to say as he walked over to his side of the battle field. He put his hand in his jacket and took out a Pokéball. I think I might have the right idea for this match. He thought to himself. “Oh yeah. Um. B-before we start. I-is it gonna be a 3v3?”

24. She thought for the moment. "-Ok so she is using Sylveon, I have Belle, Delta, Wolfa, Blade and Gem-"she thought for the moment again until she decided. "Blue, I'll choose you to face Sylveon"she told her partner. Blue nodded before walking in front of her. "Umbre!"she said saying good luck to the Sylveon. "Shadow call it" she told her brother. "Alright, this will be a 3 on 3 battle, the battle will be over once all Pokemon from each side are defeated. On the left we have JC and on my right we have Valeria now let the battle begin!" He said. "I'll allow you to go first dear"she told her giving a smile before it faded.-

25. CripsyPotatoChips

"Alright then," Valeria responded with a smile, "Sylveon, use moonblast!" "Veon!" came the response. Sylveon jumped up and drew power from the moon and blasted the move quickly. As Sylveon came back down, Valeria crossed her fingers, hoping that it would hit.

26. "Sure. Why not. And if you say so. Go! Hollow!" He said as he threw his pokeball and a Shedninja came out and just floated there, not moving at all as Noah waited for Tuco to relase his pokemon.

27. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick headed to battle class. When he got there he realized everyone was covered except for someone who was being the ref for a battle so he waited by the wall for someone to challenge him.

28. DoggoKing22

“Y-you know, it’s c-clever of you t-to use Shedinja b-b-because it has Wonder Guard. Not bad. I-I guess I did choose t-the right ‘mon for the job.” Tuco said as he smiled at Noah. He rolled the Pokéball that was in his hand onto the field, “Sahara, please don’t let me down.” The ball stopped rolling and opened up. From the ball, a Tyranitar popped out and gave a giant roar to show its energy to fight. A couple of seconds later, a sandstorm started to brew up. It was Tyranitar’s ability, Sand Stream. “W-whenever you’re ready.”

29. She remained silent as in thought. "-Deflect it with Shadow ball!-" "Bre!"Blue said as she opened her mouth as a purplish dark orb form before she shot it out hitting the Moonblast as the moves collided with each other as a huge smoke appeared. "-Go into the smoke and use Iron tail as a surprise attack!-"she said in thought. Blue nodded jumping into the cloud of smoke as her tail lit white and in a swift movement hit her Sylveon with a direct hit of Iron tail before she flipped in the air and landed back in front of JC. "I know you can do better than that, I can see you have potential"she said in a calm voice.-

30. CripsyPotatoChips

"Sylveon, use Quick attack to get in close, then use Draining kiss!" Valeria commanded. Sylveon darted towards Umbreon in a Quick attack, almost too fast to be seen. When she was close, she wrapped Umbreon in one of her ribbons and went in for the second move, Draining kiss. Valeria had seen Sylveon use this tactic and knew that it could either go very well or very bad. She was confident that this time, it would go well.

31. Blue could feel her health being drained feeling the effect from Draining kiss. "-Blue Psychic quick!-" "Bre!" Blue used Psychic to get the Sylveon off her before slamming her to the ground as the Psychic wore off. "Well thought stragety, you used Quick attack to get in close and used Sylveon's ribbons to hold her so you would be able to use Draining Kiss, impressive" she praised her giving a smile. ""-Blue close in quick and use Iron tail again then leap in the air and use Hyper beam!-" "Umbreon!"Blue said as she used her swift speed to close in on Sylveon as she used Iron tail to hit her again as she leaped up in the air afterwards opening her mouth as a small colorful orb appeared in her mouth until it blasted out a strong beam hitting Sylveon with a hard direct hit. She landed on the ground again in front of JC as she gave Sylveon enough damage where it may be slightly difficult to move but able to make another move. Blue was at stand still now because of the use of Hyper beam.-

32. To be honest, Noah was quite shocked he Tyranitar as he said. "Oh cool? Haven't seen one if those in person. Anyways, Shedninja, Use Sand attack!" He said, Shedninja Shot sand at Tyranitar Eyes.

33. My Ballistic Noctowl

My Ballistic Noctowl Previously A_Dude

Aurora was quite late to her battling class, and she looked around, spotting a man leaning against the wall. Cautiously, she approached her. “Need someone to battle?” She asked, standing with her arms crossed. Hopefully this guy wanted to battle, if she didn’t battle someone soon her grade would drop. “By the way, I’m Aurora.” She held out her hand.

34. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick glanced over at Aurora. “Hey, I’m Nick,” He said shaking her hand. And sure we could battle. He said standing up straight and walking over to the nearest open battle field. He grabbed a pokeball and got ready to battle.

35. DoggoKing22

Hm...pretty clever of him. Lowering Tyranitar’s accuracy. He could’ve switched out because Shedinja can be buffeted by the sandstorm, which would be an OHKO. Maybe he wants to lower the accuracy first, wait for Shedinja to faint, and THEN switch into a stronger Pokémon. It’s only a wild guess so there’s prolly a chance it’ll happen. Tuco thought to himself as he schemed a plan.
    ....meh. Screw it. It’s probably gonna faint anyway
    “Tyranitar, Stealth Rock!”
    He shouted at his Pokémon. Tyranitar started to shoot sharp rocks onto the ground, which then became invisible.

36. My Ballistic Noctowl

Walking to her end, Aurora got her Pokemon ready. “Go, Pluto!” She announced, and a Weavile appeared on her end in the battlefield. “Ready when you are, Nick,” She said, her Weavile mischievously grinning at the opposing trainer and his Pokeball.

37. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Okay,” He said. “I’ll go first!” He sent out his Poliwrath. “Poli! Use Hydro Pump!” He said. Poliwrath then shot a big water blast at Weavile. “Poliwrath now charge up a ice beam and shoot after the hydro pump hits!”

38. My Ballistic Noctowl

“Dodge the Hydro Pump and use Dark Pulse to counter the Ice Beam!” Aurora instructed, and the Weavile leapt up in the air when Hydro Pump came near and used Dark Pulse to protect himself from the Ice Beam. “Now, use Aerial Ace!” The Weavile took off towards the Poliwrath with speed and attacked when he got near.

(also, aerial ace is one of those “this attack never misses” kind of move. do you want to go by that or no? if not just say it missed.)

39. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Poliwrath got hit by the aerial ace. “Poli! Before it gets away you hypnosis!” Poliwrath nodded and it swirl on its belly started to go in circles right in front of Weavile’s face. “Now use double slap!” Nick commanded and Poliwrath started slapping the Weavile a lot.

40. My Ballistic Noctowl

“Oh no, Pluto! Wake up!” Aurora yelled as the Weavile was falling asleep and got slapped by Double Slap. “Use Icy Wind on yourself, whatever it takes to stop you from sleeping!” Pluto drowsily nodded and whipped up a storm of chilled air and particles of ice around him, and it peeled him up a little, but it was enough for him to continue. “Alright, it worked! Now, use Revenge!” Aurora instructed, and Pluto charged at Poliwrath with full power. Revenge was a move that inflicted double the damage if the opposing Pokemon already attacked in the same turn, and that did happen.