• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Heroes

@VulpixNinetales
@Jack124Red
@Katelyn Lackey
@AshGreninja
@Midnight821
Discussion Thread, to sign up: http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-pokemon-heroes.13892/#post-295889

The storms were rising.

"Oh yay, storms.." he said in a much deeper voice. It was the day that the Pokemon Hero group were finally going to save the core jewel. It was dangerous out in the wild, and only the bravest would succeed. Every other pokemon who was alive, hid. He walked over to the nearest rock to rest, as he knew this was the day to finally go on the saving adventure.

Last edited:
Then Flame appeared behind Zin standing strong. "Nothing i can't handle, i have felt worse." Flame said remembering his time he was expirimented on. It was terriable, we was shot with electricity, beaten until passed out, he was also a slave for the humans for years until he broke out. SO he decided never to trust humans ever again and help out other pokemon.

Raven was ready for this adventure she and her group would go on. She as a tough Absol, But Maybe not as tough as it will take. But Mentally she was prepared. Physically? Only time will tell. She looked around at her group mates and then looked at the sky. That often calmed her down but when she looked in the sky she saw was brewing. "That's Ominous. But I think we will be fine." She told the group. To be honest she was quite nervous, she hated thunderstorms. But she had to be brave.

Midnight stood tall. He was excited and determined to succed. He looked up. "Nothing can stop us now, guys." Midnight said proudly, and smiling. He was ready for anything thrown at him.

Flame was ready to go but he knew the others needed to prepare for the journey. The expirements in the lab he was in made him strong and tuff against almost every situation. Flame was ready to go. "Hey Zin can we go now or do you guys have to prepare for this unlike me?" Flame asked Zin.

Red was ready for this ever sense he was born in his orignal village with the marks on his head he knew he would have to train hard to be one of the best of the best, Red had never worked well with teammates but knew that they would need to work together to get the jewel.

Last edited:
"I'm still resting, and others are resting too. We'll start when the are awake," he said in a lighter voice then he would say. He'd want to go asap, because pokemon are screaming in cages. The pokemon world was also in trouble. Zin shook himself. "We'll start in 15 minutes.." he said to everyone in a softer voice then he would usually say. He knew what it felt, as he was in a cage, but escaped 15 minutes after he was captured.

"Man im ready to do something." Flame said. Starting to walk away using Cut on a boulder and it breaks in half.
"Strong." Flame said using Water Shuriken on another Boulder and again it breaks in half.
"Im am amazing myself now." Flame said.
"Ok im bored again." Flame announced.